Wadzio extermination service.

Options

Comments

• Lingzi - Lost City
    Lingzi - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    oh and one more thing, why Vengeful fails... because guildies DO NOT GET THE RIGHTS TO VOICE THEIR OPINIONS !!! when u suggest something good to guild, Jesya n zombywoof will tell u to **** !!! as if im trying to takeover their officer's position.
  • LiquidAcid - Lost City
    LiquidAcid - Lost City Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Lingzi, no one cares what you have to say anymore you quit remember? You rage more now then when you actually played. b:bye
  • FrozenPhire - Lost City
    FrozenPhire - Lost City Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    You are quite wrong about daikoku lol. He was the best alien leader ever. b:victory
  • xxdies3lxx
    xxdies3lxx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    How is melons doing? Oh wait.....

you did not bring full 80 to tw last week. Shall I post the TW squad turn ins link on the forums? And how many TW's did you attend to hear about this raging? Let me guess you got this info from lushess the drunkard. Let the sober officers tell you what really happened. You know, those that don't follow her blindly because they fear her menopausal rage.

And sorry I have to disagree. Diesel is a poor leader. Always quiet. Never speaking up. Never speaking to us "common" guild mates who werent apart of his inner circle. I may not have the best gear or be that talkative but at least others spoke to me. First TW's in vengeful before Wadzio took over leading them he didnt give directions. First TW with Essence he said not a word. No one knew what they were doing, what their squad was supposed to do or where to go.

Good for you where you are back to ThaClick. You have a director that cries for Nupayne over a bottle of Jack Daniels every night and takes it out on meeker people in the guild. Like Shinzoko has said many times to her, she needs a real good * * * * and maybe she would
    stop acting like a total idiot.

I usually stay out of the forum "drama" but at some point i guess i have to say something. Let me first start out by saying some people are taking a "game" way to serious to post rage after rage on this topic. I respect everyone in this game friend or foe, not once have I got on game or on forums just to bash the name of someone. For those that think i was a "poor leader" that is your opinion. If you think that powerful guild was made without my help that is also your opinion. There are quite a few that have a different opiniona, to each its own. No sense in bashing it in a post that I haven't even responded to. I did my best and put everything I had into helping build the powerhouse of Vengeful. Yes, one of my weaknesses as a leader which I have admitted was that I'm not vocal enough. But as for not knowing what to do in TW. Every instruction, every objective was giving prior to going into every TW. When in a faction as Vengeful, with "experienced" TW'ers, it is also your responsibility to adapt to what is going on around you and as squad leaders to know what your next move should be. Hands can't be held the whole TW. I have no hatred or remorse from anyone in Vengeful whatsoever. It got to a point where it just wasn't the right place for me anymore. I could feel that some people had doubts or even felt I was a "poor leader" So, I made my speech and left on good terms. I wish you all the best of luck in your journeys and ask you to move on from this topic.
  • AngelVeno - Lost City
    AngelVeno - Lost City Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    /munches popcorn

More funnies please.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:surrender
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    edited July 2011
    Options
    not diesel's fault for being a bad leader,and he really isnt tat bad, he talks to people, in fact i think hes better than nupayne.

but tats not important

imo it is what people's 'initial intention and goals' that is important. imagine during school days, if u keep getting good grades because you copy oher people's work alot, you wont score well in your final exam. but if you study hard from the begining, because you want to have a good future, then you will score well in your exams.

another example, if you buy someone's overpowered assassin with real life cash, and without playing the character from the beginning, you will fail, atleast at right after you buy it. unlike playing your assassin from lvl 1, you play and you know how to use it and you learn alot of things as you progress, all these will ake you a less failed player like the former. moreover, your initial reason for choosing an assassin, it is because u liked the class, because you heard all the good stuffs about the class. but if you just buy an assassin class simply because it has overpowered gears, and not because you liked the class, then you will fail.

whose bed would you feel the most comfortable sleeping on? the answer is your own bed, you will not feel comfortable sleeping on your male friend's bed because your are staying over.

so my point is, it is not Diesel's fault for being bad, Diesel did not create Vengeful, Wadzio did. Diesel did not create Vengeful and planned to make it awesome. Diesel was peacefully living in TC and all of a sudden Wadzio & Jesya come and said "here, do this homework".

it doesnt work, guys.
  • xxdies3lxx
    xxdies3lxx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    one more thing.... remind me not to get Lingzi to take up for me in a jury trial. LMFAO, Ling you are silly.
  • SilverMinx - Lost City
    SilverMinx - Lost City Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Hmmm...

I debated with myself to stay out of this discussion - obviously I fail ugh.

The merger made sense at the time because none of the merging factions were strong enough to even have a hope to take on Essence and we all did want to be and have competitive TW's. Even after this Vengeful still wasn't strong enough without doubles with Instinct.

Would we ever have gotten strong enough? Who knows <shugs> - at this point it doesn't even matter.

However there is and are personalities on all sides and the merger wasn't without its difficulties LOL. With Essence splitting there was little in the way of common goals to buffer different points of view.

IMO no one was to blame, it just simply didn't work out. For myself, I still like everyone and wish only fun and good times for everyone. I agree with D - some take this sht way too seriously LMAO.

I really only wish that people look at Diesel's example of grace and dignity and be more like him!

Cheers!
  • Trelmanor - Lost City
    Trelmanor - Lost City Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ok like Diesel I think I want to reply to this as well lol

I played the game almost from the beginning... during which time I had been in a few different guilds... even led one for a time.

I think what most people seem to have forgotten is that EVERY guild no matter how big, how small, how weak or how strong will almost always have its share of problems.

If it is a small guild then people QQ if you don't help them farm or do culti's

If it is a large guild then they QQ about TW, lack of leadership, w/e

point is that in every guild there are alot of different personalities and you will never be able to please everyone.

What people need to do is put aside the rage and the hate and move on and enjoy the game for what it is and the friends you have made online....if you can't do that then maybe you need to quit.

I understand that you may want to try poke fun or insult your adversaries at it sometimes creates more fun in pvp or TW but it should still be done without malice.. after all it is still just a game.

I think in the case of Vengeful it was just simply a bit of a bad idea taking a rather large RPK style guild and trying to merge it with a guild that was looking for more structure and balance between pvp and pve... that usually is a hard sell at the best of times let alone while trying to do it to fight a powerhouse like Essence.

No ones fault really... Diesel did the very best under some pretty trying circumstances and to Wadzio's credit , even if some mistakes were made he was trying to do what was hopefully in the best intrests of the guild.

Also the officers actually did more than you know Lingzi.. alot goes on behind the scenes that alot of people don't know about.. yes maybe some officers stood out more than others but... I also know from being on the other side of it that alot gets done that people just simply take for granted.

Lingzi.... stop the bashing already lol.. it really is not helping you , it is only making you sound like a 5 year old that is not used to having his/her own way all the time.

best advice I can give y'all is that if you don't like the guild you are in leave and try another or just remain guildless...unless you like to TW.

for most 10x players there really is no reason other than TW to be in a guild tbh.
  • Stupidity - Lost City
    Stupidity - Lost City Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I have created the greatest QQ thread ever to grace the Lost City forums right here.

I think we have learned a few things from this though.

1 - No one likes Wadzio apart from SilverMinx and Trelmanor.

2 - Trelmanor always posts after SilverMinx and they double penetrate every thread with thier combined epeens.

3 - Lingzi's BR-ness knows no bounds.

4 - Diesel is a bad leader but a nice guy?

5 - Lushess is a middle-aged Alchoholic with abandonment issues.

6 - Wadzio is a greede CQ pirate/ Instinct's slave and whipping boy.

If we can learn these lessons and use them to grow as people then we will be alright.

Stay safe Lost City, Vote Tri-Force.
  • Risingson - Lost City
    Risingson - Lost City Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Trelmanor is the man! I'm a big fan.
    Risingson - 7x Psychic
    Indalecio - 3x Cleric
  • SilverMinx - Lost City
    SilverMinx - Lost City Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I have created the greatest QQ thread ever to grace the Lost City forums right here.

I think we have learned a few things from this though.

1 - No one likes Wadzio apart from SilverMinx and Trelmanor.
    Lots of people like Wadzio. TBH Trel isn't overly fond of him, he just mature enough to be fairminded.

2 - Trelmanor always posts after SilverMinx and they double penetrate every thread with thier combined epeens.
    That cause we RL hubby and wife. Me no have e-peen b:shocked

3 - Lingzi's BR-ness knows no bounds.
    no comment

4 - Diesel is a bad leader but a nice guy?
    Diesel is a nice leader but a bad guy b:chuckle

5 - Lushess is a middle-aged Alchoholic with abandonment issues.
    no comment

6 - Wadzio is a greede CQ pirate/ Instinct's slave and whipping boy.
    TBH this confused me

If we can learn these lessons and use them to grow as people then we will be alright.

Cheers!
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ok so.. Stupidity. i have exterminated Wadzio... mentally....... i demand only a +5 and +6 orb as payment for my service. mail them to me. thnx b:surrender b:surrender b:surrender
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    edited July 2011
    Options
    oh wait. i read the otriginal post again, it is you guys that are providing services... not asking for one. nvm then.
    b:cry b:cry b:cry
  • Turtliciousx - Lost City
    Turtliciousx - Lost City Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Good to know that im 40. :)
    yes, I CS'd my wizard, didnt spend a dime on sin though.

@lushess

You left the guild 4 times? You kept getting drunk on the weekends and You BS talk everyone like FateCrusher, vikysik, Lingzi, why we have Instinct alts in the guild, and in general why are even allied to Instinct, as they are the continuation of Kamisama that You hate so much and You kept repeating ur story. The last time You left the guild You stated openly on the guild forum that im the "cancer for Vengeful" and that how could "I took YOUR CHELS from YOUR PARTY". Why did You delete the topic the next day? Cuz nobody supported You or maybe You felt embarassed after You got sober? Why are u so butthurt abt chels and ambrace not willing to support You anymore? What was the reason tell me?

Yes, I raged during 1 TW, cuz ppl didnt follow mine and Diesel orders and we totally ***** up 1 TW, but comparing to You - im an angel... I treat guildies with respect, I dont hold grudges, I think abt ppl ard me, abt the guild, I help ppl and not just abt the tip of my nose like You do. What do u do? You wanted an officer spot doing nothing in the guild, dissing all guildies, sitting in own closed channel on vent? How do You want ppl to follow You? Even now look how miserable You are - You go pk lowbies at west of ppl doing MQ, because "You cant do MQ". This is how simple minded You are. Like some1 said in oiur forum after You left again - kindergarten is a place for You.

Yes, we planned many things and well sometimes You need to change the plans if something isnt working. You cant just keep going and doing same things that arent working everyweek just because we agreed some stuff in the past. You need to sometimes be more flexible and change tactics to be more competitve. The fact that barbs used to be tankers doesnt mean they will be tankers now - its game dynamics that sometimes need to make You change ur gameplay and ideas. On the side note after few changes has been made (the ones that made You ragequit) we had 38 mins TW vs Essence. Im also glad You r gone to TC, I only pity Diesel, i rly do.

@Calvin

Thx for the credit.
    Do me a favor yeah?

Fill out this form...

Butthurt-report-form.jpg

On topic, you're rage, it's uncalled for on a game. you're not endearing yourself to anyone and you're not rallying anyone to your cause, I've been on many forums, some with amazing trolls. Some with horrible people. Some where you had to have thick skin to even post an intro thread. All you've managed to do is make yourself look... Sad.

Pathetic.

Depressing.

You know that one geek in his mom's basement? The one with like empty 2-liter bottles of mountain dew littering his floor, and a keyboard with Cheeto dust permanently ground into your keyboard. That level of pathetic that get's in the movies? That.

That's what you sound like right now, when you type I won't see you, I'll see some lonely troll with milky tears of gravy pouring from his face.

Now yes, I might be going a bit overboard, but 3 pages of hate on anyone just seems like you need to get a life. Click the little [x] and create a character on a new server.

Cuz Bro. You can't hang.
    Look at your comment.
    Back to mine.
    Back to yours NOW BACK TO MINE. Sadly, yours isn't mine.
    But if you stopped being lazy and started posting legitimate **** it could LOOK like mine. Look down, back up, where are you?
    You're scrolling through posts, finding the ones that your comment could look like.
    Back at mine, what is it? It's a highly effective counter-troll. Look again, MY POST IS NOW DIAMONDS!
    Now you know the power of proofreading.

I know commenting on grammar is a bit off-topic but you type as though you just learned English last week, it's depressing when you see something that might have been a good post, only to see it's being made by a 7 year old typing with his tongue. I mean my god, taking a keyboarding class and grow some pride in your work.

Maybe stop acting like an idiot?

It's just a thought, maybe you should play the game and have fun instead of whining and stroking your E-peen.
  • Bictorr - Lost City
    Bictorr - Lost City Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Wadzio has selective reading comprehension, he acknowledges only the things he agrees on.
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Look at your comment.
    Back to mine.
    Back to yours NOW BACK TO MINE. Sadly, yours isn't mine.
    But if you stopped being lazy and started posting legitimate **** it could LOOK like mine. Look down, back up, where are you?
    You're scrolling through posts, finding the ones that your comment could look like.
    Back at mine, what is it? It's a highly effective counter-troll. Look again, MY POST IS NOW DIAMONDS!
    Now you know the power of proofreading.

I know commenting on grammar is a bit off-topic but you type as though you just learned English last week, it's depressing when you see something that might have been a good post, only to see it's being made by a 7 year old typing with his tongue. I mean my god, taking a keyboarding class grow some pride in your work.

Maybe stop acting like an idiot?

It's just a thought, maybe you should play the game and have fun instead of whining and stroking your E-peen.

lol wat the heck is he talking about? yor writing is too long and too complicated to read. and i really didnt read em, i just skim through.

and it doesnt matter if someones english good or not, we r just using it as a means of communication. i am chinese and wadzio is polish, the hell with your english lol
  • Channman - Lost City
    Channman - Lost City Posts: 491 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    lol wat the heck is he talking about? yor writing is too long and too complicated to read. and i really didnt read em, i just skim through.

and it doesnt matter if someones english good or not, we r just using it as a means of communication. i am chinese and wadzio is polish, the hell with your english lol

the hell with your chinese b:coolb:victoryb:bye
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I mean my god, taking a keyboarding class grow some pride in your work.

This sentence is not grammatically correct IJS.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Turtliciousx - Lost City
    Turtliciousx - Lost City Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Wadzio has selective reading comprehension, he acknowledges only the things he agrees on.
    b:laugh

I do apologize, I didn't realize you spoke a different language. b:surrender Sorry, I do agree I tend to go on a tangent, and rage a little. My posts are normally in this format.

Me using point.
    Me making funny.
    Me Summarizing.
    This sentence is not grammatically correct IJS.
    I fixed it >_>
  • sparklyee
    sparklyee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options

This reminds me of the George W. Bush campaign. b:shocked
    Have you any idea why a raven is like a writing desk?
  • Moerten - Lost City
    Moerten - Lost City Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    buddy34 wrote: »
    lol at Wadzio u support ppl in guild now? if i dont remeber u told me i was worthless and an axcuss for ppl in guild to be lazy ? did u not? i can name a lot of ppl that wont join Vengeful b/c u r in their. and yea lush left guild a few, but u did the same ijs. wat a shame ur argument means nothing. the problem was never lushess, at which u most clearly think it was. the problem was Unity the ppl never thought as Diesel as a leader, they followed u the whole way. but no worries, u get credit for Diesel's work now :P gratz.
    also you asked wat does lush do as a officer ? when really u cant even ask that question ...cuz no officer does anything other than Director and leader. i mean really. and as u said we are only 12-13 ppl left guild? and only 5-6 actual twer's.. we all left to go home which is TC, cuase honestly that 1 tw u raged.. was more like every tw we lost. ask ur guildies, when Diesel left guild they where voting on who they wanted to be leader, some1 said wadzio... than all agreed u rage to much...lol anyways im happy where i am.
    ThaClick is back and those few ppl left vengeful now are the full 80 ppl we bring to tw every week so gj wadzio u fail again

Yes, I do world bosses on dailu basis, send salaries. I help ppl in their cultis, I bring ppl to farm nirvana during 2 x drop, even if I could just play in my clique of ppl. I prepared TW setup strategy and many things You cant even imagine and forum isnt the best place to discuss it. Not sure, who You are, but im guessing ur MrWalka. If so I didnt say You are worthless and the whole discussion was abt ur friend PatientOne and I was asking for motivation, to be active. Im sure a lot of ppl wont join Vengeful, because of me and Im fine with that, Im realistic. I left Vengeful once after a fight with lushess.

Yes, tell me what she did? I can tell You we had officers that had tasks. Like Chels and Ambrace taking care of recruits, Minx on TW pots, Noodle guild base issues, I was wb officer. If You think a guild can be led by 2 ppl then gl. That 1 TW happened like 3 weeks b4 You left... So kinda nice delay on leaving and nice way of trying to give a reason to smth non related to main trouble. From the beggining when we were discussing abt making vengeful I myself stated I cant be leader, thats why the only 3 candidates to take lead were Diesel, Jesya and Noodle. Im glad you are happy and as I said im happy too. Only part I should remind You - yes, You were 15 ppl that left guild (Diesel, lushess, BabyB, Lingzi, Rapid, Maghdalena, Warmunger, MAXdestroyer, mrWalka, patientOne, Valdamor, amitkr, StrikeM, Razertail and melonsOfDoom) on bold I put the names of ppl that were coming TW. Am I wrong? Now dont bring some artificial stories - TC merged with Dogma and even after merge You dont have 40 ppl for TW, meanwhile vengeful had yesterday full TW for the 1st time since 4 months?

As For Diesel, for me he was a very good leader. I hope that when You go and talk to him one day, maybe he can tell u some stories behind the scenes and You will understand that he had a lot of support from all officers and I ve never tried to take any credit. I already mentioned it in this topic.

@Lingzi

Sometimes the easiest options are the hardest for the ppl. Instead of asking in GC for an officer, why dont pm an officer? So hard to press G and check who from officers are online and try to whisper each one? Im sry Im not always at pc, I might be at work or doing smth else and I dont have to rly follow every word said in GC. One thing You should know - most of the officers after ur dumb posts on these forums actually wanted to kick You from vengeful. Guess who said no and asked Diesel to talk to You first? Now the funny part. The same ppl that couldnt stand You, Wishess, basch, etc now are the ones that wants You in TC. Hypocrisy, isnt it? :P

@LaCrappe

Well as You see im still here. Its not going well ur extermination plan. So far ur scoring own goals with TF, but well what can we expect by a guild lead by Stupidity. lmao
  • Stupidity - Lost City
    Stupidity - Lost City Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Yes, I do world bosses on dailu basis, send salaries. I help ppl in their cultis, I bring ppl to farm nirvana during 2 x drop, even if I could just play in my clique of ppl. I prepared TW setup strategy and many things You cant even imagine and forum isnt the best place to discuss it. Not sure, who You are, but im guessing ur MrWalka. If so I didnt say You are worthless and the whole discussion was abt ur friend PatientOne and I was asking for motivation, to be active. Im sure a lot of ppl wont join Vengeful, because of me and Im fine with that, Im realistic. I left Vengeful once after a fight with lushess.

Yes, tell me what she did? I can tell You we had officers that had tasks. Like Chels and Ambrace taking care of recruits, Minx on TW pots, Noodle guild base issues, I was wb officer. If You think a guild can be led by 2 ppl then gl. That 1 TW happened like 3 weeks b4 You left... So kinda nice delay on leaving and nice way of trying to give a reason to smth non related to main trouble. From the beggining when we were discussing abt making vengeful I myself stated I cant be leader, thats why the only 3 candidates to take lead were Diesel, Jesya and Noodle. Im glad you are happy and as I said im happy too. Only part I should remind You - yes, You were 15 ppl that left guild (Diesel, lushess, BabyB, Lingzi, Rapid, Maghdalena, Warmunger, MAXdestroyer, mrWalka, patientOne, Valdamor, amitkr, StrikeM, Razertail and melonsOfDoom) on bold I put the names of ppl that were coming TW. Am I wrong? Now dont bring some artificial stories - TC merged with Dogma and even after merge You dont have 40 ppl for TW, meanwhile vengeful had yesterday full TW for the 1st time since 4 months?

As For Diesel, for me he was a very good leader. I hope that when You go and talk to him one day, maybe he can tell u some stories behind the scenes and You will understand that he had a lot of support from all officers and I ve never tried to take any credit. I already mentioned it in this topic.

@Lingzi

Sometimes the easiest options are the hardest for the ppl. Instead of asking in GC for an officer, why dont pm an officer? So hard to press G and check who from officers are online and try to whisper each one? Im sry Im not always at pc, I might be at work or doing smth else and I dont have to rly follow every word said in GC. One thing You should know - most of the officers after ur dumb posts on these forums actually wanted to kick You from vengeful. Guess who said no and asked Diesel to talk to You first? Now the funny part. The same ppl that couldnt stand You, Wishess, basch, etc now are the ones that wants You in TC. Hypocrisy, isnt it? :P

@LaCrappe

Well as You see im still here. Its not going well ur extermination plan. So far ur scoring own goals with TF, but well what can we expect by a guild lead by Stupidity. lmao

Someone is upset, I think you just dropped something again Wadzio..... your dignity.....oh wait.... nevermind......
  • Calvin - Lost City
    Calvin - Lost City Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Learn from the past, live in present, plan for future!

Merge your guild into ChinaTown for better future!
  • Aeyisha - Lost City
    Aeyisha - Lost City Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Made me laugh, especially some of Lingzi's fail *** grammar/spelling.

Not that mine is THAT much better.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |=>theempire.ucoz.com<=|
    Where wizards pull catas and barbs are nearly extinct...
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Made me laugh, especially some of Lingzi's fail *** grammar/spelling.

Not that mine is THAT much better.

my english is readble, i dont think theres anything wrong with it. b:angry
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    edited July 2011
    Options
    oh and wadzio, about all the officers in Vengeful..... all are just 'mindlessly' folowing orders, like machines. when they see problems, they role with it... instead of trying to fix it or voice their opinions. thats why Vengeful never gets stronger. and really, stop saying that i dont TW, i did TW n i did help PVP. i really dont know why the eff u always say i dont TW n PVP when i was there several times when we TW/PVP. and really its not like i am the only one not attending TW/PVP, u got a lot more freeloaders in vengeful, how come i dont see u complaining about them?
  • paralleogram
    paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    why would he complain here about people in his guild when you are on public forums clearly attacking him post after post. let me get some preparation h for you because you seem to be really butthurt over something.

oh and nice "quitting" when you are on your seeker qqing in wc how lingzi quit. you are so pathetic.

oh and to point out someone who has to constantly repeat they did something even when the discussion has moved away from that topic means you are trying to prove something in which you are lying.
    Here we go again....
  • Belkas - Lost City
    Belkas - Lost City Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Lingzi posting in this thread has resulted in me punching 19 babies in the face. Stop the violence Lingzi. Think about the children.
  • Aeyisha - Lost City
    Aeyisha - Lost City Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    oh and wadzio, about all the officers in Vengeful..... all are just 'mindlessly' folowing orders, like machines. when they see problems, they role with it... instead of trying to fix it or voice their opinions. thats why Vengeful never gets stronger. and really, stop saying that i dont TW, i did TW n i did help PVP. i really dont know why the eff u always say i dont TW n PVP when i was there several times when we TW/PVP. and really its not like i am the only one not attending TW/PVP, u got a lot more freeloaders in vengeful, how come i dont see u complaining about them?

At first I was going to try fix this whole load of ****, but the spelling mistakes/grammar is too bad for me to cope with.

I need a panadol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |=>theempire.ucoz.com<=|
    Where wizards pull catas and barbs are nearly extinct...
This discussion has been closed.