Wadzio extermination service.

Comments

• KedgeSniper - Lost City
    KedgeSniper - Lost City Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    And you guys claim to be a hardcore PvP server...

What happened to PvP-server-styled-open-map-mass-PvP?

b:cute

Its gone for over a year o.O

Game just got boring b:sleep and everyone quit slowly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Face the fear. Face a war. Face the world.
    Leeching CQ salary since 09'
    Many names, Common Faces.
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    Lingzi - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Its gone for over a year o.O

Game just got boring b:sleep and everyone quit slowly.

PVP werent as lively as in the past because of CSers....... CSers PVP but the are only alow proportion of LC's population.

the rest that dont CS, like me, are busy earning money, gearing up, so one day we can PVP and will be able to win as much people as possible.
  • Risingson - Lost City
    Risingson - Lost City Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    PVP werent as lively as in the past because of CSers....... CSers PVP but the are only alow proportion of LC's population.

the rest that dont CS, like me, are busy earning money, gearing up, so one day we can PVP and will be able to win as much people as possible.

Yes, and by the time that happens the servers will have shut down.
    Risingson - 7x Psychic
    Indalecio - 3x Cleric
  • Femswordtank - Lost City
    Femswordtank - Lost City Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    l2read i said rpk aka killing ppl not on KOS but yea more then 1% pks jsut not rpk

>.> more than 1% rpk's as well, just within our faction we have around 20 members who rpk, and a lot of the larger factions have loads of members who rpk, I've been killed tonnes of times by randoms whilst flying afk to places.
  • AngelVeno - Lost City
    AngelVeno - Lost City Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Do me a favor yeah?

Fill out this form...

Butthurt-report-form.jpg
    LMAO ^o^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:surrender
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    edited July 2011
    Yes, and by the time that happens the servers will have shut down.

nah, a new class + expansion will more likely come out, another good money ripping strategy.
  • Taeknight - Lost City
    Taeknight - Lost City Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Get off Wadzios d1ck already, how long ago did he drop that wand lol
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    edited July 2011
    LOL HE JUST DROPPED HALF OF VENGEFUL's FINEST WARRIORS INTO THE DRAIN !!!
  • paralleogram
    paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    LOL HE JUST DROPPED HALF OF VENGEFUL's FINEST WARRIORS INTO THE DRAIN !!!

lol like who?

lushess who can't pvp except 1 shot nubs at mq?
    basch who does nothing but complain about his RL debt?
    Lingzi who farms frost 24/7 and never pvps?
    wishess who is an emo rage quitter?

really, please do give examples of these finest warriors.

only good person that they seem to have lost was Diesel.
    Here we go again....
  • Risingson - Lost City
    Risingson - Lost City Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    No, Lingzi, obsessing isn't the new black.
    Risingson - 7x Psychic
    Indalecio - 3x Cleric
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    edited July 2011
    lol like who?

lushess who can't pvp except 1 shot nubs at mq?
    basch who does nothing but complain about his RL debt?
    Lingzi who farms frost 24/7 and never pvps?
    wishess who is an emo rage quitter?

really, please do give examples of these finest warriors.

only good person that they seem to have lost was Diesel.

those r just your points of view, they arent real. all of us had PVPed even only a little. it is not like u are on 24/7 and keeping track of everyone's activity. and plus, the map is huge, PVP can occur anywhere, you are not everywhere on the world map, arent u? all of us do PVP and do fight for Vengeful, and so is doing GBQ. and after all, it is you UNITY people who needed us, shouldnt you all be working hard to keep us in instead of us working hard to keep ourselves in Vengeful?

and are we still assets of the guild? of course, we all did TW, GBQ, helping guildies and alot more. and are we liabilities? a little, we did create some dramas but who doesnt, in fact some people of UNITY can be more of a liability too. and you are trying to argue my statement without reliable empirical statements, are u kidding me?
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    edited July 2011
    No, Lingzi, obsessing isn't the new black.

haaa? b:lipcurl b:question b:question
  • Moerten - Lost City
    Moerten - Lost City Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    those r just your points of view, they arent real. all of us had PVPed even only a little. it is not like u are on 24/7 and keeping track of everyone's activity. and plus, the map is huge, PVP can occur anywhere, you are not everywhere on the world map, arent u? all of us do PVP and do fight for Vengeful, and so is doing GBQ. and after all, it is you UNITY people who needed us, shouldnt you all be working hard to keep us in instead of us working hard to keep ourselves in Vengeful?

and are we still assets of the guild? of course, we all did TW, GBQ, helping guildies and alot more. and are we liabilities? a little, we did create some dramas but who doesnt, in fact some people of UNITY can be more of a liability too. and you are trying to argue my statement without reliable empirical statements, are u kidding me?

Main reason why some of You left its cuz You couldnt understand the simple thing. Our old guilds should be "chapter over". Pokerface, UNITY and Spectral are gone, ppl were working for Vengeful, for those who quit it was all abt some stupid fights we vs them (aka ex-TC vs the rest). Ok, You guys wanted to go ur way - no hard feelings go and follow lushess and just wait for her another weekend's rage and insults, because she doesnt get what she wants or she doesnt have some1 she wants in pt for TW lmao. Thx God its not our problem anymore. Its not like some1 needed some1 else more or less. It was new guild, everyone should try to give their best to make it work. This is the main mistake most of You had in ur heads - by thinking there is US and THEM, some of You never treated Vengeful as OUR guild.

Im not gonna diss ppl that left, specially as I rly liked Diesel as leader and the way he was doing things in guild, specially when he was in crossfire. Ofc everyone did their part in the guild. I cant judge their decision of willing to stay with old time friends. i dont also think Vengeful lost so much with those 12-13 ppl going TC (actually 5-6 TW'ers) and plz dont bring UNITY into the topic, cuz vengeful was made from merging 4 guilds and dont forget 2 of current Vengeful's officers came from TC and are still here.

BTW. No wonder You quit and get emo abt everything. While u were making frosts 6h per day to earn 8m, i was making 100m in the same time. I still lol at our convo abt it in GC. Evil cash shoppers like Wadzy xD
  • FrozenPhire - Lost City
    FrozenPhire - Lost City Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Seems like I have missed quite a bit since I quit game b:chuckle
  • Ziltch - Lost City
    Ziltch - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Hi there ?
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    edited July 2011
    Main reason why some of You left its cuz You couldnt understand the simple thing. Our old guilds should be "chapter over". Pokerface, UNITY and Spectral are gone, ppl were working for Vengeful, for those who quit it was all abt some stupid fights we vs them (aka ex-TC vs the rest). Ok, You guys wanted to go ur way - no hard feelings go and follow lushess and just wait for her another weekend's rage and insults, because she doesnt get what she wants or she doesnt have some1 she wants in pt for TW lmao. Thx God its not our problem anymore. Its not like some1 needed some1 else more or less. It was new guild, everyone should try to give their best to make it work. This is the main mistake most of You had in ur heads - by thinking there is US and THEM, some of You never treated Vengeful as OUR guild.

Im not gonna diss ppl that left, specially as I rly liked Diesel as leader and the way he was doing things in guild, specially when he was in crossfire. Ofc everyone did their part in the guild. I cant judge their decision of willing to stay with old time friends. i dont also think Vengeful lost so much with those 12-13 ppl going TC (actually 5-6 TW'ers) and plz dont bring UNITY into the topic, cuz vengeful was made from merging 4 guilds and dont forget 2 of current Vengeful's officers came from TC and are still here.

BTW. No wonder You quit and get emo abt everything. While u were making frosts 6h per day to earn 8m, i was making 100m in the same time. I still lol at our convo abt it in GC. Evil cash shoppers like Wadzy xD

LISTEN !!!

im Lingzi and i take things professionally, i admitted i kind of divide ourselves into TC n non-TC earlier, but i only did it to defend lush, basch, n some others because parallelogram were accusing us TC being liabilities. i am rational and never segregate ex-TC guildies into considering the overall guild problems.

and really, obviously u farmed HH for your money. and tat implies you are very likely to have more than 3 accounts, which is against PWI rules? who says i cant just send tickets to GMs and ask them to ban u? and even if it is only temporary, i can keep doing it every once in a while, and after many warnings, if u still use more than 3 accounts, u get perma banned.
  • FrozenPhire - Lost City
    FrozenPhire - Lost City Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    someone is raging. b:angry
  • SilverMinx - Lost City
    SilverMinx - Lost City Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Lingzi been raging for a bit now... bound to get it outta his system at some point...
  • Moerten - Lost City
    edited July 2011
    Dont need even 20+ steps to make Lingzi rage. 1 is enough. Yes i have more than 3 accounts. its not forbidden to have more than 3 - the issue is how many You have logged at once... Here I wish You gl :)
  • Lushess - Lost City
    Lushess - Lost City Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    LOL such a shame you dont even understand the reason TC ppl left,why you feel you must point me out is funny but expected of you,
    TC has TW now thats fun and our guildies dont have to hear from you on vent calling us all fkn idiots when we lose, thats just one of the reasons ppl disliked venge..hmm and you point out i rage ? thats never been disputed by anyone that knows me,unlike you who never rages in GC or name calls guildies, look at yourself b4 u point out other ppls faults.

For the record the thing about not getting who i want in TW was not the point.
    many meetings happened b4 this merge decisions made and AGREED on,until YOU decided you wanted to take that and change it,my point is you didnt stick to what we all agreed on.
    Feels good to be back in TC is all i can say..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Calvin - Lost City
    Calvin - Lost City Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    So much hate here.

Time to give Wadzio some credit. Who is the best at organizing world boss as a guild? My vote goes to Wadzio. That's all.
  • KedgeSniper - Lost City
    KedgeSniper - Lost City Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited July 2011

lol dropzio

Don't brag yourself on multiclient. Everyone knows you cash shop the wiz and probably sin too. Its okay, Im sure 40 year old salary good enough for that. Am i rite

P.s. Lushes never rages, just like Dropzio never sux at e-life.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Face the fear. Face a war. Face the world.
    Leeching CQ salary since 09'
    Many names, Common Faces.
  • Moerten - Lost City
    edited July 2011
    lol dropzio

Don't brag yourself on multiclient. Everyone knows you cash shop the wiz and probably sin too. Its okay, Im sure 40 year old salary good enough for that. Am i rite

P.s. Lushes never rages, just like Dropzio never sux at e-life.

Good to know that im 40. :)
    yes, I CS'd my wizard, didnt spend a dime on sin though.

@lushess

You left the guild 4 times? You kept getting drunk on the weekends and You BS talk everyone like FateCrusher, vikysik, Lingzi, why we have Instinct alts in the guild, and in general why are even allied to Instinct, as they are the continuation of Kamisama that You hate so much and You kept repeating ur story. The last time You left the guild You stated openly on the guild forum that im the "cancer for Vengeful" and that how could "I took YOUR CHELS from YOUR PARTY". Why did You delete the topic the next day? Cuz nobody supported You or maybe You felt embarassed after You got sober? Why are u so butthurt abt chels and ambrace not willing to support You anymore? What was the reason tell me?

Yes, I raged during 1 TW, cuz ppl didnt follow mine and Diesel orders and we totally ***** up 1 TW, but comparing to You - im an angel... I treat guildies with respect, I dont hold grudges, I think abt ppl ard me, abt the guild, I help ppl and not just abt the tip of my nose like You do. What do u do? You wanted an officer spot doing nothing in the guild, dissing all guildies, sitting in own closed channel on vent? How do You want ppl to follow You? Even now look how miserable You are - You go pk lowbies at west of ppl doing MQ, because "You cant do MQ". This is how simple minded You are. Like some1 said in oiur forum after You left again - kindergarten is a place for You.

Yes, we planned many things and well sometimes You need to change the plans if something isnt working. You cant just keep going and doing same things that arent working everyweek just because we agreed some stuff in the past. You need to sometimes be more flexible and change tactics to be more competitve. The fact that barbs used to be tankers doesnt mean they will be tankers now - its game dynamics that sometimes need to make You change ur gameplay and ideas. On the side note after few changes has been made (the ones that made You ragequit) we had 38 mins TW vs Essence. Im also glad You r gone to TC, I only pity Diesel, i rly do.

@Calvin

Thx for the credit.
  • Lushess - Lost City
    Lushess - Lost City Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Lolololololololol left 2 times and then 3rd was final :)

PS me and chels will always be friends no matter where she choses to be, as long as she is happy :)
    Im sure chels is supporting me by helping us rebuild TC ??hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bictorr - Lost City
    Bictorr - Lost City Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Let's just agree that you all have awesome lives!
  • buddy34
    buddy34 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Good to know that im 40. :)
    yes, I CS'd my wizard, didnt spend a dime on sin though.

@lushess

You left the guild 4 times? You kept getting drunk on the weekends and You BS talk everyone like FateCrusher, vikysik, Lingzi, why we have Instinct alts in the guild, and in general why are even allied to Instinct, as they are the continuation of Kamisama that You hate so much and You kept repeating ur story. The last time You left the guild You stated openly on the guild forum that im the "cancer for Vengeful" and that how could "I took YOUR CHELS from YOUR PARTY". Why did You delete the topic the next day? Cuz nobody supported You or maybe You felt embarassed after You got sober? Why are u so butthurt abt chels and ambrace not willing to support You anymore? What was the reason tell me?

Yes, I raged during 1 TW, cuz ppl didnt follow mine and Diesel orders and we totally ***** up 1 TW, but comparing to You - im an angel... I treat guildies with respect, I dont hold grudges, I think abt ppl ard me, abt the guild, I help ppl and not just abt the tip of my nose like You do. What do u do? You wanted an officer spot doing nothing in the guild, dissing all guildies, sitting in own closed channel on vent? How do You want ppl to follow You? Even now look how miserable You are - You go pk lowbies at west of ppl doing MQ, because "You cant do MQ". This is how simple minded You are. Like some1 said in oiur forum after You left again - kindergarten is a place for You.

Yes, we planned many things and well sometimes You need to change the plans if something isnt working. You cant just keep going and doing same things that arent working everyweek just because we agreed some stuff in the past. You need to sometimes be more flexible and change tactics to be more competitve. The fact that barbs used to be tankers doesnt mean they will be tankers now - its game dynamics that sometimes need to make You change ur gameplay and ideas. On the side note after few changes has been made (the ones that made You ragequit) we had 38 mins TW vs Essence. Im also glad You r gone to TC, I only pity Diesel, i rly do.

@Calvin

Thx for the credit.

lol at Wadzio u support ppl in guild now? if i dont remeber u told me i was worthless and an axcuss for ppl in guild to be lazy ? did u not? i can name a lot of ppl that wont join Vengeful b/c u r in their. and yea lush left guild a few, but u did the same ijs. wat a shame ur argument means nothing. the problem was never lushess, at which u most clearly think it was. the problem was Unity the ppl never thought as Diesel as a leader, they followed u the whole way. but no worries, u get credit for Diesel's work now :P gratz.
    also you asked wat does lush do as a officer ? when really u cant even ask that question ...cuz no officer does anything other than Director and leader. i mean really. and as u said we are only 12-13 ppl left guild? and only 5-6 actual twer's.. we all left to go home which is TC, cuase honestly that 1 tw u raged.. was more like every tw we lost. ask ur guildies, when Diesel left guild they where voting on who they wanted to be leader, some1 said wadzio... than all agreed u rage to much...lol anyways im happy where i am.
    ThaClick is back and those few ppl left vengeful now are the full 80 ppl we bring to tw every week so gj wadzio u fail again
  • Bictorr - Lost City
    Bictorr - Lost City Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    The difference is that Wadzio is trying to taking care of his people with good intentions, but ****** it up because he's an idiot. Everything he said about whoever in his last post is pretty much correct b:laugh She is a useless ****.
  • Baise - Lost City
    Baise - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    buddy34 wrote: »
    lol at Wadzio u support ppl in guild now? if i dont remeber u told me i was worthless and an axcuss for ppl in guild to be lazy ? did u not? i can name a lot of ppl that wont join Vengeful b/c u r in their. and yea lush left guild a few, but u did the same ijs. wat a shame ur argument means nothing. the problem was never lushess, at which u most clearly think it was. the problem was Unity the ppl never thought as Diesel as a leader, they followed u the whole way. but no worries, u get credit for Diesel's work now :P gratz.
    also you asked wat does lush do as a officer ? when really u cant even ask that question ...cuz no officer does anything other than Director and leader. i mean really. and as u said we are only 12-13 ppl left guild? and only 5-6 actual twer's.. we all left to go home which is TC, cuase honestly that 1 tw u raged.. was more like every tw we lost. ask ur guildies, when Diesel left guild they where voting on who they wanted to be leader, some1 said wadzio... than all agreed u rage to much...lol anyways im happy where i am.
    ThaClick is back and those few ppl left vengeful now are the full 80 ppl we bring to tw every week so gj wadzio u fail again

How is melons doing? Oh wait.....

you did not bring full 80 to tw last week. Shall I post the TW squad turn ins link on the forums? And how many TW's did you attend to hear about this raging? Let me guess you got this info from lushess the drunkard. Let the sober officers tell you what really happened. You know, those that don't follow her blindly because they fear her menopausal rage.

And sorry I have to disagree. Diesel is a poor leader. Always quiet. Never speaking up. Never speaking to us "common" guild mates who werent apart of his inner circle. I may not have the best gear or be that talkative but at least others spoke to me. First TW's in vengeful before Wadzio took over leading them he didnt give directions. First TW with Essence he said not a word. No one knew what they were doing, what their squad was supposed to do or where to go.

Good for you where you are back to ThaClick. You have a director that cries for Nupayne over a bottle of Jack Daniels every night and takes it out on meeker people in the guild. Like Shinzoko has said many times to her, she needs a real good * * * * and maybe she would stop acting like a total idiot.
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    edited July 2011
    buddy34 wrote: »

TATS RIGHT !!! Wadzio saks !!! lol at all the officers in Vengeful, really , no one does anythng. look at shinzoko... did he do anything? nope. look at zombywoof, did he do anything? nope.

theres this one time KandaH's alt was asking for an officer and he asked for them in guild chat for atleast 8 times !!! NO OFFICER SAY ANYTHING !!!

but in the end some officers replied in guild chat. u know why? because i said "oh Kanda, no need to ask for officers, officers here are useless".

lol and that somehow got some officers attention. Shinzoko said "WHAT DO U WANT?", Jesya said "WHAT DID U SAY?!" and Wadzio said "sorry i was busy".

lol seriously? they only respond when u say bad things about them. but when guildies asked for help...... NO ONE RESPONDED !!!
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    edited July 2011
    How is melons doing? Oh wait.....

you did not bring full 80 to tw last week. Shall I post the TW squad turn ins link on the forums? And how many TW's did you attend to hear about this raging? Let me guess you got this info from lushess the drunkard. Let the sober officers tell you what really happened. You know, those that don't follow her blindly because they fear her menopausal rage.

And sorry I have to disagree. Diesel is a poor leader. Always quiet. Never speaking up. Never speaking to us "common" guild mates who werent apart of his inner circle. I may not have the best gear or be that talkative but at least others spoke to me. First TW's in vengeful before Wadzio took over leading them he didnt give directions. First TW with Essence he said not a word. No one knew what they were doing, what their squad was supposed to do or where to go.

Good for you where you are back to ThaClick. You have a director that cries for Nupayne over a bottle of Jack Daniels every night and takes it out on meeker people in the guild. Like Shinzoko has said many times to her, she needs a real good * * * * and maybe she would stop acting like a total idiot.

it doesnt matter if Diesel is a bad or good leader. what most important is that Vengeful is wadzio's idea and he give Diesel the matrix of leadership because he need Diesel's people, i.e. TC.

therefore, Venge is all wadzio's idea, they should be the people managing all the guild TWs n stuffs. vengeful is not diesel's idea, nor he did not have that initial goal of making it the ultimate guild, wadzio does, because he is the one who unites TC, UNITY n PF. therefore he should guide Diesel.

and really, you dont need a good leader to make a good guild. look at CQ, the first guild that owns the world map, does it have a good leader? no, Daikoku can hardly speak english, never helped guildies and neither did he talked to non-factor guildies. did he do much? NO!!! the people who did much making CQ awesome r the officers. i dont remember his name but i was in CQ n the mastermind behind CQ's awesomeness in TW is Breathe's husband, hes the one making TW tactics n all.

and thats why vengeful fails, the officers aint doing anything. the only ones that are doing something r lushess, SilverMinx and Devlinne. the rest are all there and dont even know why they r officers.
This discussion has been closed.