Wadzio extermination service.

Options
Stupidity - Lost City
Stupidity - Lost City Posts: 110 Arc User
edited September 2011 in Twilight Temple (West)
Tri-Force are now offering a great deal on our Wadzio eradication packages to you the Lost City players. It is summer and you are enjoying your favorite mmorpg when you hear an annoying buzzing sound around your character followed by a dropping of wands. If you hear this chances are you have a Wadzio infestation.

Wadzio infestations are dangerous, they lack the ability to logically reason, speak in any language apart from BR or hold onto +10 items. Not only can they be an annoyance but if you are exposed to them for long enough you may be taken in by the complete nonsense they spew from thier mandibles (for example the members of Vengefail have had extended exposure and thier brains have rotted out)

For only 10 coins Tri-Force will send a team of experience Wadzio exterminators to get rid of your problem. So for fast and effective relief call 0800-LOL-UMAD.

Tri-Force: Keeping the server interesting, looking out for the little guy,safeing the server, stealing from the rich and giving to the poor.

No need to thank us ;)

We love you Lost City, GOODNIGHT!

RIP Elayne - now in heaven combing his long, thick, golden hair with Jesus and Farah Fawcett.... We miss you!
Post edited by Stupidity - Lost City on

Comments

• _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    saving*

Any discount for Allies faction members :o?
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sparklyee
    sparklyee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Tri-Force looking out for the little guy?

YOU KICKED ME BECAUSE I AM A PROUD H0M0SEXUAL!
    Have you any idea why a raven is like a writing desk?
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    saving*

Any discount for Allies faction members :o?

It's safeing the server. You know, keep it safe?

I offer my gratitude for the men and women on the front lines. Without you the terrorists would win.
  • _Nuriko_ - Lost City
    _Nuriko_ - Lost City Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Now my question is, is this only for Wadzio problems, or will there be expansions in the services you offer later in the future?
    Ahira is a spyb:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Anfisa - Lost City
    Anfisa - Lost City Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Does the fee only paid for one-time extermination or do we get covered forever?
  • KissMyGrass - Lost City
    KissMyGrass - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    now i know who Farah Fawcett is.....tyvm!
  • LovesTragedy - Lost City
    LovesTragedy - Lost City Posts: 474 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I would like to hire your services :o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Chars:
    CptMaggots 101 sage R8/NV Seeker
    LovesTragedy 100 demon R8 Cleric

~Finally quit this god forsaken game~
    Enjoy the rest of the downward spiral. See you in SWtOR b:bye
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    RIP Elayne - now in heaven combing his long, thick, golden hair with Jesus and Farah Fawcett.... We miss you!

ROFL! b:laughb:cryb:laugh
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    Lingzi - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    how to kill Wadzio... ... ... 's morale: Lingzi's guide

1) tell him he is the one who killed spectral

2) tell him he suck as an officer

3) tell him many guildies dont like him so he is a dictator

4) tell him he suck so bad he lose so many good guildies

5) tell him his Vengeful will have the same fate as Spectral & UNITY, dying

6) tell him Vengeful took 2 hours to beat YaKuZa on TW.

7) tell him: good job, he is recently taking YaKuZa lands one by one, and YaKuZa being a dying guild

8) tell him his TW tactics does not work

9) tell him he has never, not even one time, beat Essence one by one

10) tell him, if the world map did not reset during EarthGuard expansion, he wont even have 1 land today

11) tell him he had successfully eliminated Essence, because Elayne left game

12) tell him many people dont like him, he should quit game

13) tell him Athran is superior, Wadzio is inferior

14) tell him Athran knows how to be a leader, Wadzio doesn't

there will be more guides once i think of more, so stay tuned for second part !!! b:laugh b:laugh b:laugh

[updated on 3rd july]
    CONTINUATION !!!

15) tell him he is 30 years old virgin

16) tell him no one listens to him on vent during TW, because he is not intimidating enough as a leader for everyone to listen

17) tell him when Lingzi was on alt in Zodian fighting TWs... Zodian has better tactics and gives better fights to opponents. in other words, Serapentia is superior... Wadzio is inferior.

18) tell him no one in Vengeful respects him

19) tell him i have friends and guildies telling me "i dont like wadzio"

20) i also have friends saying "wadzio is a suckish officer"

21) tell everyone not to join Vengeful, drama happens all the time because of bad management from wadzio.

22) and dont join vengeful because you dont have rights to question guild policies as well as whatsoever happened in guild

23) in wadzio's guild, you do not have voice. wadzio will dig out all your weaknesses and make u feel like shait so you will shut up. "oh Lingzi, u never pvp so u r a burden in guild so u dont have the right to say anything !!!"

more will come, stay tuned
  • _Nuriko_ - Lost City
    edited July 2011
    Options
    :'( Yakuza isn't dying. Were all dead inside already.
  • Risingson - Lost City
    Risingson - Lost City Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    mindless followers..
    Risingson - 7x Psychic
    Indalecio - 3x Cleric
  • squidtentacles
    squidtentacles Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    how to kill Wadzio... ... ... 's morale: Lingzi's guide

1) tell him he is the one who killed spectral

2) tell him he suck as an officer

3) tell him many guildies dont like him so he is a dictator

4) tell him he suck so bad he lose so many good guildies

5) tell him his Vengeful will have the same fate as Spectral & UNITY, dying

6) tell him Vengeful took 2 hours to beat YaKuZa on TW.

7) tell him: good job, he is recently taking YaKuZa lands one by one, and YaKuZa being a dying guild

8) tell him his TW tactics does not work

9) tell him he has never, not even one time, beat Essence one by one

10) tell him, if the world map did not reset during EarthGuard expansion, he wont even have 1 land today

11) tell him he had successfully eliminated Essence, because Elayne left game

12) tell him many people dont like him, he should quit game

13) tell him Athran is superior, Wadzio is inferior

14) tell him Athran knows how to be a leader, Wadzio doesn't

there will be more guides once i think of more, so stay tuned for second part !!! b:laugh b:laugh b:laugh

1)Tell Lingzi being a dictator and being dsiliked isn't the same thing which he/she would know about if he wasn't spending so much time writing long *** useless posts on a forum

2)Tell Lingzi to learn some grammar - if you want to make fun of someone stop making fun of yourself first lmao

3)Ask Lingzi : Why so serious doodz? 14 points to prove how little of a life you have? :S
  • Trelmanor - Lost City
    Trelmanor - Lost City Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    wow... all this hate for one person?

you do realize of course that by dedicating an entire post about a particular individual you are in fact immortalizing him/her

fact is there are many others people that play this gave that prolly need to be 'exterminated' before Wadzio

but if ya'll think you need a scapegoat for all the problems facing the game then might I suggest you pick on me instead...

I no longer play and have pretty much gimped my char so if you need to rage at one individual set of pixels let me know...I can log my char and just tsay at west gate for all eternity and you can kill my pxels till you feel better

One person does not make or break the game, a faction or a squad just cause some of you dislike a player does not mean all do so please just 'hate' me lol...my char has big shoulders and nothing to lose so kill till you don't want to kill anymore..

reply here and if enough people want to 'rage' on my bm then i will log it for you amusementb:thanks
  • _Nuriko_ - Lost City
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ^ lawl.
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    edited July 2011
    Options

3)Ask Lingzi : Why so serious doodz? 14 points to prove how little of a life you have? :S

b:sad this is my life.....
  • TheFire - Lost City
    TheFire - Lost City Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    edited July 2011
    Options
    CONTINUATION !!! (list can be viewed on first page as well)

16) tell him no one listens to him on vent during TW, because he is not intimidating enough as a leader for everyone to listen

17) tell him when Lingzi was on alt in Zodian fighting TWs... Zodian has better tactics and gives better fights to opponents. in other words, Serapentia is superior... Wadzio is inferior.

21) tell everyone not to join Vengeful, drama happens all the time because of bad management from wadzio.

22) and dont join vengeful because you dont have rights to question guild policies as well as whatsoever happened in guild

23) in wadzio's guild, you do not have voice. wadzio will dig out all your weaknesses and make u feel like shait so you will shut up. "oh Lingzi, u never pvp so u r a burden in guild so u dont have the right to say anything !!!"

more will come, stay tuned b:angry b:angry b:angry
  • Risingson - Lost City
    Risingson - Lost City Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    you are one pathetic human being Lingzi. even as a troll. and i have met many, many morons in my time.
    Risingson - 7x Psychic
    Indalecio - 3x Cleric
  • Femswordtank - Lost City
    Femswordtank - Lost City Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    CONTINUATION !!! (list can be viewed on first page as well)

more will come, stay tuned b:angry b:angry b:angry
    You do PvP 0.0 Unfortunately you've accidentally caused more drama in our faction than there has been in the 3 months I've been in it by ganking one of our BM's >.>

Meh nothing to say about Wadzio b:bye
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    edited July 2011
    Options
    that is why wadzio is not reliable, he just speaks from what he thinks and not from wat exactly happened. i bust my *** off fighting for Venegful and dropped so many hyper stones n i did not QQ about it.

and when i got ganked by tri-force, i myself fight them all n never QQ on guild chat asking for back up because, i wanted to keep them safe. and wadzio did not see tat, he thought i never pvp. and same as jesya, all thought i never pvp and because of that, always telling me to S.T.F.U. because i am a liability. but really, i do pvp, i just never call for back up, because i want to keep my guildies safe.
  • paralleogram
    paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Lingzi you do not pvp. You sit in frost all day trying to sell it to your "customers" and guildies while you QQ about how this and that is broken, op, etc etc.

I'm at west ALOT. you are never there. b:bye
    Here we go again....
  • Lu$t - Sanctuary
    Lu$t - Sanctuary Posts: 1,005 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    lol this was funny till someone decided to take a sht on it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero~
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I'm at west ALOT. you are never there. b:bye

And you guys claim to be a hardcore PvP server...

What happened to PvP-server-styled-open-map-mass-PvP?

b:cute
  • Chioke - Lost City
    Chioke - Lost City Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options

Another QQer that ran to Raging Tides b:thanks
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Another QQer that ran to Raging Tides b:thanks

Another hyper FCed barb b:cute
  • Turtliciousx - Lost City
    Turtliciousx - Lost City Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    that is why wadzio is not reliable, he just speaks from what he thinks and not from wat exactly happened. i bust my *** off fighting for Venegful and dropped so many hyper stones n i did not QQ about it.

and when i got ganked by tri-force, i myself fight them all n never QQ on guild chat asking for back up because, i wanted to keep them safe. and wadzio did not see tat, he thought i never pvp. and same as jesya, all thought i never pvp and because of that, always telling me to S.T.F.U. because i am a liability. but really, i do pvp, i just never call for back up, because i want to keep my guildies safe.

Do me a favor yeah?

Fill out this form...

Butthurt-report-form.jpg

On topic, you're rage, it's uncalled for on a game. you're not endearing yourself to anyone and you're not rallying anyone to your cause, I've been on many forums, some with amazing trolls. Some with horrible people. Some where you had to have thick skin to even post an intro thread. All you've managed to do is make yourself look... Sad.

Pathetic.

Depressing.

You know that one geek in his mom's basement? The one with like empty 2-liter bottles of mountain dew littering his floor, and a keyboard with cheeto dust permanently grounedd into your keyboard. That level of pathetic that get's in the movies? That.

That's what you sound like right now, when you type I won't see you, I'll see some lonely troll with milky tears of gravy pouring from his face.

Now yes, I might be going a bit overboard, but 3 pages of hate on anyone just seems like you need to get a life. Click the little [x] and create a character on a new server.

Cuz Bro. You can't hang.
  • Broederjr - Lost City
    Broederjr - Lost City Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options

PvP died out when rank9 became cash shop only about 1% of the ppl still open rpk here reason why i quit
  • sparklyee
    sparklyee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    lol lingzi's mad.
    Have you any idea why a raven is like a writing desk?
  • Femswordtank - Lost City
    Femswordtank - Lost City Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    PvP died out when rank9 became cash shop only about 1% of the ppl still open rpk here reason why i quit

0.0 A lot more than 1% of the server is red, in fact probably more than 1% is blood red. Factor in that there's people that won't kill white names when they go pking and yeah that's way more than 1% of the server pking, ijs...
  • Broederjr - Lost City
    Broederjr - Lost City Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    0.0 A lot more than 1% of the server is red, in fact probably more than 1% is blood red. Factor in that there's people that won't kill white names when they go pking and yeah that's way more than 1% of the server pking, ijs...

l2read i said rpk aka killing ppl not on KOS but yea more then 1% pks jsut not rpk
This discussion has been closed.