Let's talk FC glitch (read first)

Comments

• Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    What I hate about the glitch (and selling heads) is that no one wants to do a regular full fcc anymore. I saw a 91 barb buying heads in world chat today b:shocked

Well yes. You pretty much see anyone below 95 just buying heads and anyone over 95 doing goons.

Heck, once I even had a BM quit our squad because he figured that if we weren't going to do goons, he might as well just solo-FCC instead.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Deteriorate - Harshlands
    Deteriorate - Harshlands Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    What I hate about the glitch (and selling heads) is that no one wants to do a regular full fcc anymore. I saw a 91 barb buying heads in world chat today b:shocked

b:cry My wizard has been 85 for weeks, 8x for about 4 months.

Wouldnt care about the glitch if people did normal FC as well but they dont :(
  • Maiyr - Lost City
    Maiyr - Lost City Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Its already evolved into a new biz market. People are selling this glitch to lower levels charging them 400kish per pull, replacing the once popular big rooms.
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    _Ghoul_ - Lost City Posts: 973 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    cant wait for the gooner to get banned and leave pwi isolated but then at least pwi would stand up for making sure no cheaters around b:pleased.

tw is gona lose a ton of glitchers that for sure
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I want to know how this thread is still running...4 months later xD
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • RunningTiger - Dreamweaver
    RunningTiger - Dreamweaver Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    chances are this thread will run right up untill G w 2 is out and everyone abadons this game where they don't even enforce their own rules.
  • Sanctimonia - Lost City
    Sanctimonia - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    chances are this thread will run right up untill G w 2 is out and everyone abadons this game where they don't even enforce their own rules.

Noted for accuracy b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Massad - Harshlands
    Massad - Harshlands Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I want to know how this thread is still running...4 months later xD

Good question I hear by point out exhibit A through Z below
    So like.......

....yea.

^If it goes longer than a couple days with no replies this guy bumps the thread
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Other names include but not limited to LOKl_ _ClRCE_, _AnGeal_
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Good question I hear by point out exhibit A through Z below

^If it goes longer than a couple days with no replies this guy bumps the thread

xD True, though I was referring to being locked. I've seen far more innocent threads being locked. Not to mention threads in Off Topic mentioning other games, WHERE IT'S ALLOWED FFS! Mods, read your own damn rules before you try to enforce them.
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • violetvalor
    violetvalor Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I have gotten a squad of random players together for doing a regular FF run every time I tried for about the last two weeks which was one run per day (All I had the playing time for b:surrender ). I even got my first full FF run just yesterday. And it was not nearly as scary as I had thought! =D Just one time it took me 2+ hours to get a squad setup, but other than that it was fairly smooth sailing. =)

This is on my then level 90 cleric on Harshlands server. Based on the people I see in Snowy Village making the squads, I think it would be tough for anyone less than level ~85.
  • Vorbane - Harshlands
    Vorbane - Harshlands Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    cant wait for the gooner to get banned and leave pwi isolated but then at least pwi would stand up for making sure no cheaters around b:pleased.

tw is gona lose a ton of glitchers that for sure

Its not a glitch anymore its a feature. They clearly have no plans on fixing it (Taken a look at the level ladder lately?). I mean think of how much money this brings them. a new player can cash shop a bit, get level 100, cash shop ALOT, get r9 and boom. Tons of profit for PWE
    rank 9 - 19% farmed
  • RosangeIa - Heavens Tear
    RosangeIa - Heavens Tear Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Yea.... I've been noticing more and more that "Fun FF" is a lot more common these days than normal FF runs, though I've yet to see high levels selling that service to other people (which I'm thankful for lol). I rarely see any adverts in World Chat for anything other than glitch FC for people levels 100+... Leaving me or my guildies to advert for normal runs lol. I've become one of few who has to state "NORMAL" in clear, capital lettering when looking for FC groups. /facepalm

I doubt they'll ever fix this glitch to be quite honest. I think it will run right up until all the better 2012 games come out and a lot of us (including me) will be gone.

THEN who will PWE suck money from? They could keep a lot of us if they just managed their damn games better...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Here since October 2008 ;)

Check out my Art Corner:
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1212861
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Bump.

Also, isn't bumping against the rules for these forums?

Oh, btw, bump. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Lots of people do it anyways, I doubt it matters
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Yuniryu - Raging Tide
    Yuniryu - Raging Tide Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Yea.... I've been noticing more and more that "Fun FF" is a lot more common these days than normal FF runs, though I've yet to see high levels selling that service to other people (which I'm thankful for lol). I rarely see any adverts in World Chat for anything other than glitch FC for people levels 100+... Leaving me or my guildies to advert for normal runs lol. I've become one of few who has to state "NORMAL" in clear, capital lettering when looking for FC groups. /facepalm

I doubt they'll ever fix this glitch to be quite honest. I think it will run right up until all the better 2012 games come out and a lot of us (including me) will be gone.

THEN who will PWE suck money from? They could keep a lot of us if they just managed their damn games better...

Take me with you.b:sin

Yeah i agree, i doubt they will fix it. Not my problem anymore, yes pms are annoying >.>.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rulerofall300
    rulerofall300 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    b:chuckleI guess they are never going to fix it or even do anything about it.some servers have over 100 105's already
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Too many people have abused it for anything done now to be of positive effect. Server rollback? Thats a bit unfair to the people who have been lvling legit ways or have bought items and such. And rollback how far? The glitch has been around for as long as FC has, how many people got 101+ before it was well known. How many of those first 105s got there without the glitch, certainly not as many as claim to have though I will not rule out some getting there through hard work or massive amounts of oracles b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
    edited October 2011
    Bump, is this still bannable? b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
  • Ukkie - Sanctuary
    Ukkie - Sanctuary Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Bump, is this still bannable? b:pleased

Sure it is! I don't think that this has changed. It's an illegal way to make exp. On the other side, who cares? There is nothing they can do about it.

Ah well, guess I'll go do some more TT :)
    Gentlemen, I believe I am on fire
  • Sdrassa - Sanctuary
    Sdrassa - Sanctuary Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Sure it is! I don't think that this has changed. It's an illegal way to make exp. On the other side, who cares? There is nothing they want to do about it.

Ah well, guess I'll go do some more TT :)

fixed.
  • Ukkie - Sanctuary
    Ukkie - Sanctuary Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    fixed.

Damn right about that honey b:dirty
    Gentlemen, I believe I am on fire
    edited November 2011
    Bump for a later comment.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
    edited November 2011
    So...........since this is probably annoying to everyone, here goes...

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ GMs lock this thread since you guys don't answer questions and give updates on the issues.

That is all.

b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
  • Shadowphreak - Lost City
    Shadowphreak - Lost City Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Annoying thread that keeps coming back. Can we lock this now please? b:angry
    Evolution: Dungeon Master > Bards Tale > Ultima > Archlord > Perfect World

Leader of faction: REJECTED | Recruiting FUBAR players since 2010 |FREE BEER

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2011
    Bumping annoying thread, see it GMs?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
  • Juliaasmith - Dreamweaver
    Juliaasmith - Dreamweaver Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I agree!!
  • pwiqq
    pwiqq Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    b:laugh i see it

pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1138561&page=2

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Juliaasmith - Dreamweaver
    Juliaasmith - Dreamweaver Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Meaning I agree that they should bring goons back! What was the harm? Heads and mobs do the same thing.
    So...........since this is probably annoying to everyone, here goes...

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ GMs lock this thread since you guys don't answer questions and give updates on the issues.

That is all.

b:thanks

Dude!! SHUT UP!! I hate people like you!! UGLY BARB!!
  • KagamineRin_ - Sanctuary
    KagamineRin_ - Sanctuary Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Bumping annoying thread, see it GMs?

Careful with your bumping. Violating the forum's rules of conduct can be you banned.
    Other rules for posting:
    11. No power-posting, spamming, bumping and/or flaming.
    edited November 2011
    Careful with your bumping. Violating the forum's rules of conduct can be you banned.

I've bumped a few threads mentioning that rule, nothing has happened.

Also, I've double posted in another thread trying to get an attention of a GM to some issues.

I r bad boy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-