Random word of the day.

Options

Comments

• Lairian - Sanctuary
    Lairian - Sanctuary Posts: 8,209 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Glad you had fun Venus. Mine was only so-so.

Anyways, today's random word shall be:

hand.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
  • Shinigami - Momaganon
    Shinigami - Momaganon Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I don't know a limerick which features hands... but here's a poem of mine. :3

"Be gone", cried the man,
    "turn back as long as thou can!"
    I - astonished for a bit - shook my head.
    "Sir, pray tell me, why thou are mad?
    The reason I, a stranger in these estates,
    came and knocked on thy gates,
    was simply this:
    There's something I miss.

An endless journey - so it seemed -
    led me near where brightness gleamed.
    A solemn, elusory air deluded me
    and drew me closer to some tree.
    I rested there, embraced by my dreams -
    Oh, how could I haven't realised these schemes?
    When I awoke, stroked by a chilly breeze,
    darkness surrounded me, I felt my limbs freeze.

Tormented by the terror
    it was then I realised my error.
    Before I could react, cold claws grasped my arm
    "Hold on!", I screamed, "Don't do me any harm!"
    That creature composed of shadows did not pause,
    gnawing and tearing flesh apart with its jaws.
    The pain, oh it was so strong that I nearly fainted.
    I caught a glimpse of its muzzle, bloodily painted.

Blood lust gleaming in those eyes,
    devouring those lively ties.
    Before it left for an unknown destination -
    I curse this damned creation -
    I, myself, made a decision.
    I'd follow it -even with my shrunken vision.

So thou might have guessed
    where it went, what I detest.
    Thou, unholy demon, this is what I demand:
    Give me back my hand!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    o.o yay! another poster. Neat poem Shinigami

xXxXXXXX

"Found it at last!" Pickles exclaimed happily, holding up Craftsman Pai's necklace for the others to see. "Pai and Cream are going to rejoice when they see this." He grinned.

"She better." Psylana mumbled, they had slew so many of the wraiths looking for the necklace that she begun to wonder if it was all some sort of game. "Let me see it." She glanced at the necklace and frowned. It wasn't anything special, it looked like a white jade dog tag.

"Lets hurry back and check out this festival." Altheon laughed, snatching the necklace out of her hand and looking it over. Psylana nodded and the trio began walking back. When they arrived they saw that all of Lost City seemed to be converged around a single point. Curious about the crowd they walked over to what they were looking at and saw Alicia and Calmara sitting on the back of two male untamed warriors who were in their true form. Everyone was gathered around them as Alicia talked about something excitedly.

"...And then I summoned two flaming dragons and chopped off Hecule's head with my axe!" Alicia grinned as the crowd murmured its approval.

"What's going on?" Pickles asked, walking over to them.

"Oh you three slow pokes finally found that necklace, huh? Well, the elf and I just slew three of the wraiths leaders by ourselves." Alicia winked.

"They are truly some of the mightiest warriors ever seen!" Pickles's Uncle exclaimed.

"We shall tell the tale of the human and the elf for all of time." The village elder shouted. "When night falls, remember that the fireworks we light off shall not be just for the skyflame festival but for your heroics and bravery as well! May Pangu walk with you!"

"Heh. Aren't these two women members of the squad you command." Pickles' Uncle asked, turning towards him as Alicia told the story again at the crowd's insistence.

"Yes."

"You should have been with them. Remember nephew, not only can you prevent misfortune by sticking together but you can also find glory. Besides, it was dangerous for you to let them go by themselves. Be glad this tale ended in triumph." He said, returning to his post.

"You were the one insisted I help with the necklace." Pickles mumbled at his back, he walked over to Craftsman Pai and handed her, her necklace. She began to cry and wrapped her arms around him, and seeing how happy it made her suddenly made the whole quest worth it.

After awhile, the crowd dispersed and vendors began to set up their stands.

"Are we staying around for the sky flame festival?" Psylana asked Pickles, who nodded. He walked over to Calmara who was watching in bemusement as Alicia recounted her experience, yet again, to a traveler who had made the mistake of asking her what the commotion and excitement was about. "Calmara could you brief me on any intel you guys found."

Calmara shook her head, "I"m sorry but they wouldn't talk."

"Pity." Pickles complained. "Well I suppose there is nothign left to do today, but enjoy the festival."

Altheon and Psylana cheered but Calmara shook her head. "IF it is all the same to you, I need to go to Plume. I have some business to attend to with a dear friend of mine who is kind of a recluse. He only visits Plume during the festival, to hear the evening prayers." She replied. Pickles nodded and the trio bid her farewell as she walked over to the teleport agent.

"Would you guys like some candy? Craftsman Pai has paid for it already." An untamed female warrior asked, holding out a plate to them. "I made it using a special grass I found near Tellus." She pointed out to Altheon. He took a piece from her outstretched hand and smiled.

"I never say no to a beautiful woman." He winked, biting off a piece of it. His eyes widened suddenly and his third eye began to glow on his forehead. He yelled in surprise and snunk to his knees, clutching his head.

"What's in this!" Pickles yelled, knocking the food out of her hand.

"Nothing poisonous, I swear it. I was gathering with an Earthguard warrior who told me it was okay!"

"Does this look okay!" Psylana yelled, placing a hand on Altheon's shoulder though he gave no reaction to it. In fact, he gave no reaction at all; not to her shouted pleas, to Pickles shaking him, to Alicia slapping him in the face to wake him up, nor to the crowd forming around him. His eyes were frighteningly far away. The only indication he was even alive and hadn't died on his knees being the way his mighty form trembled and the urgent glowing of his third eye.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Dun dun dun?

Anyway, today's word is:

Screen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Altheon stood and glanced around him. He no longer seemed to be in the City of the Lost, but near a small hut in a field surrounded by sunflowers. Pink candy fluffed clouds seemed to surround him and he could hear the soft hum of a woman's voice. It was the most beautiful sound he had ever heard. The air had a sweet smell to it from the perfume of the flowers. He suddenly felt a tiny shove from behind him, something soft colliding into his knees. Before he could turn around and see what it was though, he a small little girl (no older than five) ran past him, giggling. She was soon followed by a little boy who seemed to be chasing her their laughter seemed to echo all around him.

He felt pulled toward them for some reason. They were the most beautiful children he had ever seen and suddenly felt a strong urge to protect them from all harm. Suddenly he couldn't remember why he cared about the City of the Lost, it had been important somehow he knew but what could ever be more important than these children? He followed them toward a small hut, pulling back a sheer white screen more meant for keeping out insects than for shielding the occupants from intruders. After all, this was a peaceful place. It was a paradise, though he felt a need to protect those children he couldn't ever imagine harm coming into this place.

"Hello dear, how was your trip? Did you bring home any fish for me to cook?" The woman asked, her ocean blue eyes staring up at him expectantly. Altheon looked down in confusion at the fish in his hand. Where had that come from? And then it hit him, he had went to the lake to catch his wife a fish. These were his children. He had been living a simple but honest life with them, as his father had done before him. He felt something important nagging at him about the City of the Lost, but he couldn't remember what it was. It was gone like a hazy dream. He shrugged, it probably wasn't important anyway. This is what was important. He smiled and kissed his wife, who smiled softly as he pulled away.

"What was that for?" She asked, her eyes fluttering open. He shrugged again.

"I'm just happy." He replied. She smiled and took the fish from him, and wrapped it in damp paper. She would cook it later. She guided her husband to a table with their meal prepared, and scrubbed the children's faces clean.

"Are you going to the market this weekend?" She asked him.

"I'm not sure." He replied, tearing off a piece of bread and dipping it into his soup.

"I hope it doesn't rain." She said, gazing out the window. "I must admit it was such a perfect day today that I sent the workers home and didn't get many sunflower seeds harvested."

He smiled, and kissed her forehead. "Don't worry Aria (her name was Aria!), there is always tomorrow." He smiled softly at her. After dinner he helped his wife clean up the mess and then tucked the children into bed.

"Dad, will you tells us a story?" The little girl asked.

"Of course Melody, what would you like to hear?" He asked.

"Stories are for babies!" The little boy (Dorian!) protested, crossing his arms over his chest in defiance even though he was only a year older than her.

"Then you do not require them to go to sleep." Altheon grinned as the little boy pouted but didn't lay down, waiting patiently for him to start the story.

"I want to hear a new one!" Melody laughed. He realized what so funny when he realized that he had taken the book outside and in order to tell them one he would have to go fetch it. Delaying their bed time, which was no doubt her plan. He laughed and decided to humor the girl. It was a perfect day after all, he could understand why she'd want to last just a little bit longer.

"All right, let me go get the story book." He answered at last, causing the children to cheer.

"You spoil them dear." His wife replied, he hadn't heard her come in but she was leaning against the door frame, arms crossed, a playful smile on her face. He shrugged and kissed her on the cheek.

"I'll be back in a second." He said, walking out the door of the house. He walked to the backyard where they had been drinking tea later and eating rice candies. The book lay innocently on the table, along with a small glass of unfinished tea that Dorian had insisted he would come back to later. Altheon went to pick up the glass when saw it shake on the table. He frowned as the tremor shook the glass again. He turned around and screamed as lightning bolt suddenly struck his home, instantly oblierating it and everyone inside it. There was nothing but dust and smoke where it once stood.

Then he felt the rain drops fall, they were heavier than usual and a giant wave from the lake crashed down flooding everything around him. He leapt on to a table and then to an old oak tree but it didn't help. The water kept rising, quickly swallowing him and the tree. He felt himself drowning, but he felt strangely at peace. At least he would be with the ones he loved. He stared as a strange creature swam towards him.

"Fear not brave Earthguard, you have been chosen for we see great strength in you. When the time comes you shall understand." She said, trapping him inside a strange bubble.

He felt panicked for a moment and he thrashed against the bubble. He didn't want this...for some reason. He couldn't remember anymore. Who was he anyway? His questions went unanswered as sleep overcame him.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Don't have much to say today, so how about today's word be...

Kumquat.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I feel disheartened that my post got ate by the internet monster b:cry If this sucks its cuz its a rewrite and I can't be arsed to do a long one again

XxXx

"Everybody clear back!" Psylana demanded, wringing out a cool cloth and placing it on Altheon's forehead.

"Is he any better?" Pickles asked, coming into the tent. Psylana shook her head. Pickles ears flattened in disappointment, "Did you get the recipe to the candy he ate?"

"There was flour, sugar, cream, kumquat, oranges, sunflower seeds and something called memory grass that the vendor picked up near Tellus city." Psylana replied.

"What is memory grass?" He asked.

"I don't know, she said it's an edible kind of slightly spicy grass that she put in the candy too offset the sweetness of it." Psylana replied, "Apparently it's supposed to help boost your memory."

Before Pickles replied he heard a loud scream, he rushed out the tent to see a large amount of wraiths invading the city. They seemed to be going after the fireworks, stealing them clumsily. People were running and screaming as fireworks randomly went off and into the crowd, setting tents on fire and exploding near people.

"What's going on?" Psylana asked.

"Stay here." Pickles commanded, changing into his human form and summoning his animal companion. He charged toward the battle field, and met up with Alicia who was slaughtering wraiths left and right.

"How goes it." He asked her, she looked up at him easily dispatching another creature.

"Too easy, I don't like it." She replied. Pickles looked up and saw some of the warriors in-training rushing into the battlefield and having great success even though they had only barely mastered the first attack.

"Why do they want these fireworks?" Pickles questioned. Alicia shrugged.

"I don't know but it's causing a lot of chaos here." She replied.

Meanwhile, stared at Altheon in thought. He seemed to be murmuring something about some kind of music or song. He didn't even seem to be aware of the chaos around him.

"Perhaps this is a good thing, Altheon." She said to him even though she knew he couldn't here. "If you're lying sick here, then you can't be killed in battle like I saw in my vision." She stood up and called her soulsphere to her and joined Pickles and Alicia out on the battlefield.

"Psylana?" Pickles questioned. But before he could get more info the ground shook underneath them.

"Titan!" Someone shouted as a Titan suddenly materialized before the person and swung it's arm knocking several of the young cadets out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Ahh, the joys of the picky forums. b:chuckle

How about today's word be

Boat.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
    edited July 2011
    Options
    today word reminded me of this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avaSdC0QOUM b:chuckle

xXxXx

Calmara tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and gazed out towads Plume. She was sitting on the dock waiting for her friend. Suddenly she saw his boat and she could barely contain her excitement. She flew into the air, and landed on top of his back. He grunted and she covered her eyes with his hands.

"Ah whose there!" He yelled, moving her hands to the side. He whirled around and she flew in the air above his head. He looked up and she landed ontop of him. They crashed to the floor of the boat, with a loud thud.

"Oof!" he grunted as she pinned him to the ground. "You're heavy."

"Haven't you heard never to comment on a woman's weight?" She asked, a ball of lightning appearing in her hand.

"I mean, why aren't you a sight for sore eyes." He laughed, as the lightning fizzled out.

"You're late." She pouted, rocking back on her heels and standing up.

"I wouldn't miss the ceremonies for the world." He replied, crossing his arms over his chest and leaning back on the guard rail. He threw his anchor out into the water once they were closer to the shore.

"Yes, the river of tranquility is beautiful this time of year." Calmara nodded.

"Not as beautiful as you." He replied. Calmara sighed.

"Jinzi we talk about this every year. As one of the higest ranking members of the clergy it is my duty not to date until the wraiths have been defeated." She said softly, not taking her eyes off of the sunset.

"I know that, I'm just making an observation. For example, I love the smell of fish in the morning. Or this sunset is ten times prettier than you." He laughed, he saw her gathering lightning in her hands and held up his hands in mock surrender.

"I mean nothing is prettier than you, the sky is jealous of your peace and the sun jealous of your radient beauty." He said dramaticaly, sweeping his arms out in a broad gesture. The lightning fizzled out and Calmara chuckled softly.

Suddenly they heard an explosion, and looked in the air but saw no fireworks. Calmara narrowed her eyes, and leapt off the railing of the boat, and flew into the air towards Plume. She saw the fireworks going all over the place as wraiths started attempting to steal them. The city seemed to be in a panic. An archer ran over towards her, killing a wraith that leapt towards her in mid air.

"Fifth Priestess, you've received a message from Lost City, apparently the wraiths are attacking the skyflame festival there too. And one of your companions , an earthguard, appears to be approaching deaths door; they are hoping you can help him." He exclaimed.

"Go to them." Jinzi suddenly said, landing next to her.

"But you..and Plume." She said, tackling him to the ground as a firework suddenly shot past him.

"We'll be fine." He insisted, sitting up. They both covered their ears as several more came rushing towards them and exploding all around them. Suddenly one hit the great tree, setting it on fire.

"Protect the great tree!" Someone shouted, as some residents ran towards the rivers carrying buckets to smother the flames.

"I can't." Calmara said shaking her head, "But we met a healer on the road who may be able to help them." She said, grabbing a young archer who was trying to use a weak sling shot to kill some of the wraiths. She quickly killed it for the archer and then shoved a letter in his hands. She grabbed him by the shoulders.

"Listen to me, you need to get to Tellus city and search out a man named Altheon's sister. He is in grave danger and the fate of the world may rest in our squads hands. We can't afford to lose anyone." She said, placing the letters on his hands. "Can you do this?" He nodded and ran towards the teleport agent.

"Titan!" Someone shouted. The ground shook as one of them suddenly appeared and roared.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I hadn't even thought of that song, but I guess that's the point of this thread, isn't it? b:chuckle

Today's word shall be...

Cow.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
    edited July 2011
    Options
    b:cry You win I can't think of any thing for cow. b:cryb:surrenderb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • thedarkdavid
    thedarkdavid Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    the Cow jumped over the dang moon get on with you lives people.............Jk XD
    Archosaur----|
    Dreamweaver
    Aksar_Rain---|
    Frosteria
    HealentRyuon
    |
    Tsukanimia
    Aimselina
    |
    Maybiki
    Guardiantryu
    |
    Vyambia
    MY NOT BEING DELETED ALTS ON 2 SERVERS> FEAR THE DARK DAVID
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Muahaha. I finally got Venus. b:pleased I am probably more satisfied with that than I should be. b:chuckle

Anyway, this one should be easier to use, since today's word is

cloud
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
  • thedarkdavid
    thedarkdavid Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    "Oh Cloud in thie sky plz dont rain hail on us today"

i have a very interesting thought process
    Archosaur----|
    Dreamweaver
    Aksar_Rain---|
    Frosteria
    HealentRyuon
    |
    Tsukanimia
    Aimselina
    |
    Maybiki
    Guardiantryu
    |
    Vyambia
    MY NOT BEING DELETED ALTS ON 2 SERVERS> FEAR THE DARK DAVID
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Muahaha. I finally got Venus. b:pleased I am probably more satisfied with that than I should be. b:chuckle

Anyway, this one should be easier to use, since today's word is

cloud

LOL

XxXxXxXxXX

Altheon stared around him. He felt strange now, like a cloud. It seemed fine and fluffly but inside it was nothing but ice; nothing more than an illusion of wholeness.

"Hello!" he called out into the darkness. He could see realities in front of him now, first he was a simple man who worked with the Earth, who had a family that loved him. Who were gone. He remembered them now and forgetting them felt like a stain on his heart that couldn't be washed away. Then he had been a servant of Thrahn himself, a chosen warrior that was taught the ways of war. The Earthguard would be revived, he was promised, when the world needed them. Afterwards he was a farmer again, who lived with his sister (a mystic) whose life was drastically altered by a talking cat. There seemed to be an urgency to this last one but he couldn't make heads or tails of which one was really him.

"What am I supposed to do here!" He yelled again, frustrated.

"Open your eyes and do what you were trained to." Was his only response, he knitted his eyebrows in confusion and slowly felt his senses coming to him. He slowly opened his eyes and saw a pair of lilac eyes staring back at him. He jumped up in surprise and ended up accidentally ended up hitting the person who had been hovering over him.

"Ouch, stupid chimei lover what you're doing." He heard his sister mumble.

"Medina, it's really you." Altheon said astonished for a second.

"OF course it's me, who do you expect Thra..." She began, but she was unable to finish as she was pulled into a giant hug by Altheon. "Are you...are you crying?" She asked incredously as she his tears dampen the fabric on her shoulder.

"I just have something in my eye." He muttered quickly, letting her go and wiping away a stray tear. "It must be all this stupid dust in this Thrahn forsaken place." He complained exagerratedly.

"Yes, it is quite dusty." She agreed, smiling softly.

"What happened to me?" He asked.

"Yout ate some memory grass, it unlocks the memories of your past life. I can't believe you were so stupid to something like that so recklessly. None of these people know about soul callling..." She began.

"I didn't know that is what I was eating at the time, you know." He snapped. Medina sat silently for a moment in thought.

"...Was it worth knowing? Were we also brother and sister in our past lives? What did you do? Who were you?" She asked after a while. Suddenly a large bang sounded and Altheon leapt up. He looked outside and saw the chaos the city of the lost was in. He stared as a large titan fell to the ground. He recognized Pickles animal companion standing over it.

"There is no time to discuss this now." He said, picking up his sword as even more wraiths appeared. "We have to put an end to this."

"I wouldn't worry about it too much." Medina said, smiling holding out a small stone. "We're sending in platoons now."

Suddenly he saw 6 Earthguard warriors teleport into the City. They smiled, and Medina held out her stone along with them. Instantly their numbers multiplied as entire squads appeared suddenly at the ready.

"They think they can smoke us out so to speak. Sending wave after wave, hoping to tire us out but an Earth guards spirit is never broken!" Medina yelled.

"Huzzah!" They warriors chanted out, sending in reinforcements so that they could kill the wraiths quicker. Altheon grinned and ran towards Pickles, Alicia and Psylana.

"Did you guys miss me?" He grinned.

"Good to have you back." Pickles replied, slapping him on the back.

"I'll admit, you worms aren't half bad." Alicia grinned.

"Don't have us worrying about you like that again!" Psylana complained, crossing her arms over her chest. "Or I'll just let ya die next time."

"She says that but she was the one by your side before your sister got here." Pickles grinned. Psylana blushed and Altheon laughed.

"Well I tire of this, let's end this once and for all!" He yelled stabbing through one of the wraiths as it hissed at him, dropping the firework it was carrying harmless from it's pincers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    edited July 2011
    Options
    b:sinb:mischievous

Ok then, let's see now...today's word is

Bowl.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
  • Aksar_Rain - Archosaur
    Aksar_Rain - Archosaur Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    "Bowl has one to many definitions"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]" You are intitled to your own opinion, but unless you have enough evidence to that opinion it can never be truth" ---Quote from my brain b:angry
    edited July 2011
    Options
    "Keep firing!" Calmara shouted breathily, shooting a magical arrow through one of the wraiths eyeballs.

"There is so many of them." Jinzi responded, shooting as many arrows as he could into the air. "I'm hitting them them as fast as I can but this needs to end soon."

"We can't fail to these creatures." Calmara replied, hitting as many of them as she could with with razor sharp feathers that she gathered in the air and then flung out in as many directions as she could. She looked around at the line or archers who had formed a front line defense. They were shooting so many blazing blue arrows in the air to find their targets that it appeared to be raining. Thousands of tiny arrows stabbing through the creatures head. It wasn't so much that the wraiths were tough to beat, it was that the titans were sending wave after wave of their own men at them as though they meant to wear them all out.

They waited patiently for the next wave appear, the crowd battle weary and fatigued. A hush fell over the crowd.

"Is it over?" Jinzi asked. They waited patiently some more but heard nothing.

"It's over!" Someone shouted, as the crowd erupted in cheers. Jinzi leapt to his feet and picked up Calmara, whose eyes widened in surprise as she placed her hands on his shoulders so that she wouldn't fall over.

"We did it!" Everyone shouted excitedly. Fireworks erupted into the night sky and they could hear people cheering and yelling excitedly as they passed around bottles of champagne, bowls of plump grapes and fine cheese, and other refreshments. Too Jinzi though it sounded like nothing more than a dull rumble, his heart was beating too hard in his chest to hear it as Calmara leaned down and kissed him.

Elsewhere, Pickles and the other warriors were celebrating on their own in the city of the lost. The Elder stepped forward, and cleared his throat as the crowd slowly came to a quiet. Alicia stepped forward and slipped an arm around Psylana and Altheon's neck, leaning against them. Pickles transformed into his human form and joined them, slinging an arm around Medina and Altheon's neck and looked up as the Elder began to make his announcement.

"Our Unity Coordinator has just informed me that the wraiths also attempted to disrupt the Skyflame festival in Etherblade, Tellus, The City of the Raging Tides and Plume as well. No city has fallen. The wraiths have suffered a crushing blow tonight. Rejoice Brethren!" He roared. A wolven warrior let out a howl and he was joined by a large tiger roaring into the night, soon all of the Untamed warriors roared into the night sky their various calls melding together into a united and mighty roar that could be heard from miles around. Similar calls could be heard around all the major cities and for the first time in ages all of the cities were united for the first time in their jubilation and mutual victory. They attack that was meant to rundown them down and break their morale instead serving to strengthen and unite it for the first time in ages.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • Equin - Dreamweaver
    Equin - Dreamweaver Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Painis Cupcake's bowl of MAGGOTS is empty...

*painis cupcake stares at you*

"i am PAINIS CUPCAKE...

"I will eat you... *disfigured smile* :D"
     /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )
  • Kittennice - Heavens Tear
    Kittennice - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    We can spoon
    We could fork
    But man do I wanna bowl right now.
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^
    {=^.^=} < I'll never give up. Never give in. )

I'm for The Cursed!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Kitten, that sounds like something a bit...naughty... for some reason. b:chuckle

Anyway, today's word of the day is...

Wheel.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
  • Equin - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2011
    Options
    i cannot WAIT to hit 99 and turn my
    Wheel of Denied fate into *drum roll*

Fate Denial: Godspeed!
     /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )
    edited July 2011
    Options
    "Calmara may I have a word with you?" The Priest asked, walking over to her. Calmara's eyes widened and Jinzi quickly dropped her. He quickly ran off, as the Priest guided her over to the reflecting pool and resumed her post across from the Elder of Plume.

"I noticed during the festivities that you let your guard down." She said at last.

"Errr, yes m'lady. It's just this festival meant so much to everyone and I was so happy..." Calmara blushed, adverting her eyes.

"Just remember that we are all counting on you. If you can't control yourself you will lose focus in battle from fear, and get your comrades killed." The Priest reprimanded. Calmara lowered her eyes and bowed her head.

"I'll remember my lady." She said softly.

"Besides, if you are ever to assume the position as head Priest, you have to remember that you must be stronger than the other clerics. My job, our job, is to guide new warriors and remain a symbol of tranquility and strength. If we are not calm and sure that the wraiths will be defeated, how can they be?" She continued.

"I'm sorry, my lady." Calmara replied.

"Hm, that being said. I have faith in you, my dear friend. Perhaps you and your friends will be the ones to stop the wraiths and put an end to this tradition." She smiled, placing a hand on her shoulder. Calmara looked up startled and smiled.

"I...thank you." Calmara said, bowing her head in gratitude. The Priest waved her off and she returned to Jinzi.

"Whaf dsih she wanf. dsih u gef in twoble" Jinzi mumbled with food in his mouth as he took a bite from an entire wheel of cheese. Calmara crossed her arms over chest and shook her head.

"She just wanted to give me some advice and no, I didn't get into as much trouble as I thought I would." Calmara replied, smiling as she looked up at the stars.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Mmmmm, cheese. b:cute

That being said, today's word is

Bar.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
  • Kittennice - Heavens Tear
    Kittennice - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Tehee
    Glad it amused you
    x3

A man walked into a bar...

Then he said "ouch"
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^
    {=^.^=} < I'll never give up. Never give in. )

I'm for The Cursed!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    edited July 2011
    Options
    b:sweatb:lipcurlb:embarrassb:scorn

Lets get right to it then. Today's word is

Apple
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
  • fleetofangels
    fleetofangels Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Yummy, sometime shiny, and nutricious :9. Drool... what more could you ask for? xD Also great for chucking at random sworn enemies! BWA! b:victory
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Pickles sighed as he picked up an apple core off the ground and tossed it into a compost pile. The worse part about festivals was cleaning up after them.

"So, now that the fun from the festival has worn off. We need to start thinking up some strategies to stop the wraiths once and for all. Since you didn't manage to gather any useful information from any of the leaders holed up in Delirum." Pickles said to Alicia. Alicia picked up an uneaten bar of sunflower seeds and honey off a plate and snapped into it.

"I don't see why we aren't hunting that information down now. Go fetch my necklace, help clean up, blah blah blah don't these people realize we have a world to save?" She complained.

"You're not helping, you're eating all of the leftovers." Altheon replied, throwing some food into the compost heap. "Besides, it is our job to protect the Earth and all it's inhabitants."

"From the wraiths." Alicia retorted.

"Life is short, we should do the best we can in everything you do. You never know when it will just be snatched away from you..."Altheon said, seeminging far away. Psylana frowned and patted his back. His sister had explained everything before leaving.

"Yeah, yeah." Alicia complained, waving her had in the air dismissively and grabbing a large serving bottle of milk and slamming it down.

"Well, we need to find out something about the wraiths soon. I heard that we should head over to dreamweaver port and ask the townspeople there." Pickles replied. "Apparently there is some kind of strange pillar there that the townsepeople believe may give us a clue about the wraiths."

"Strange Pillar?" Psylana questioned, "I think our Elder said something about that."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • Equin - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2011
    Options
    She had them Apple Bottom Jeans [Jeans]
    Boots with the fur [With the fur]
    The whole club lookin at her
    She hit the floor [She hit the floor]