Anyways, today's word is:

Treaty.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    "Alicia, and I've no interest in joining you fools." The human warrior replied, walking over to her axes and picking them up from the ground.

"We'd be willing to pay you for your services." Psylana reiterated.

"Some things are more important than money." Alicia responded.

"A warrior after my own heart." Altheon declared patting her on the back. "The thrill of battle, glory and honor is what a true warrior seeks. That fool may have caught us off guard but trust me when I say we will defeat the wraiths!" He boasted, pounding his fist again his armor.

"Just because our Elder foolish signed a treaty with those low life elves, doesn't mean that my personal battle is over with you." Alicia declared, pointing at Calmara. "And if you think I'm taking orders from some flea bitten, second class mongrel like an untamed you're insane." She said, pointing at Pickles. She turned towards Altheon.

"Listen, I don't know who you are or where you came from but you seem to know the warriors spirit. So I'll set you straight, never trust your enemies just because you suddenly have a common one. The second this war is over I guarantee you the Untamed are going to want their revenge. And if you think the elves can be trusted..." She began when Altheon yawned.

"Look lady, I'm older than anyone here. The Earthguard have been around since the time of Thrahn, and the reason we were awakened is because all of you are stupid. You're fighting each other when you should be fighting the wraiths!" He mumbled. "If the humans are really still so hostile that they cannot see that, then we Earthguard will make sure you are next." He grinned.

"You can't speak for all the Earthguard, you know." Pickles frowned, transforming into his true form. "And if she doesn't want to help us that's fine. Perhaps that is the reason she wasn't chosen by the watcher anyway." He muttered. "Now c'mon we need to head inside the frost covered city and see what we can find out about the wraiths in there."

"Onwards to battle!" Altheon agreed, slinging his sword over his shoulder and sheathing it. The warriors started to head off but Psylana paused and turned towards Alicia.

"You know the tideborn were hiding during the great war. So, if anyone can understand your mistrust of outsiders it is I. But if you truly hold your land dear to your heart, you should do be wiling to do anything to save it. Besides, I want the future generations to live without war. How can we stop it if we are always the one to start it>" Psylana asked her, before pulling Alicia backwards moments before a tree branch fell to the ground where she had been standing just moments ago. "I've seen the future if we continue to fight each other, and I for one am determined to change it. Do you really want to turn you back on your homeland for the sake of petty feud? It's just something I wish my comrade had thought about." She replied, shrugging her shoulders and walking over to Drake. She took her soulsphere and slammed it into the ground producing a land slide that left a hole in the ground. She continued attacking the same spot over and over again, before she looked up and saw an axe strike the ground as well. She looked over at Alicia who simply nodded at her in understanding before digging into the ground as well. After the two had given Drake a proper warrior's burial, Psylana turned to leave.

"C'mon I know a shortcut." Alicia said, handing Psylana a strange stone. "Use this to travel to archosaur by clicking the markings on the right."

"Archosaur? We just traveled many miles from there." She replied.

"Just do it." Alicia snapped, clicking the inscription herself and disappearing. Psylana shrugged and found herself in the west district of Archosaur. Alicia motioned for Psylana to follow her and then walked over to the merchant, buying a couple of resurrect scrolls.

"What are those for?" Psylana asked, wondering what possible shortcut Alicia was talking about.

"That stupid elf. We can fight as long as we need to even if we die as long as she's around but the idiots haven't figured out how to resurrect themselves. That's why we always attacked their churches and clerics first." Alicia replied, tossing them into her bag.

"So does this mean you're joining us?" Psylana asked, as Alicia walked over to the teleport agent.

"I'm not letting you fools steal all the glory." Alicia smirked, turning towards the strange pillar in front of her. "Ever wonder why this area is off limits?" She asked.

"Hey you can't touch that!" The teleporter shouted, "Those are for military use only."

"Frostcovered city." Alicia responded, pushing in an inscription on the mysterious stone and disappearing. Psylana shrugged in apology and repeated the action.

The landed inside the cave, but it was eerily quiet. Alicia peered down a small hallway that lead into the cavern and saw a small wraith patrolling the hallway.

"Now where's the stupid fish!" They suddenly heard Altheon's voice complaining loudly.

"She probably just wanted to do something with that other crazy fishes body." Pickles responded. "Tch, if it were up to me he would be a tuna sandwich for the wolves."

"Ahahaha!" Altheon laughed loudly, as Psylana frowned, placing her hands on her hips. "Or perhaps a fire wraith would find him and serve him up fried." Altheon laughed, not paying any attention to the way Pickles had fallen silent as they entered the cave and spotted Psylana and Alicia. "Ahhahaha or maybe...ouch." He grunted as Psylana had tossed her soulsphere at the back of his head.

"For the love of Pangu, stop referring to me as a fish!" She complained. "We're a mighty race of warriors who..." She began for Altheon narrowed his eyes as he turned his attention toward Alicia.

"Don't look now but that human woman followed you." He replied, unsheating his blade. Alicia ignored him and walked over to Calmara, grabbing her hand and shoving the resurrection scrolls into the palm of it.

"Here. But you better not have a real reason to use them." She growled, folding her arms across her chest.

"Thank you." Calmara replied, smiling and placing them in her bag.

"So this means you're joining us?" Pickles asked. Alicia shrugged, pulling on the gloves from before and walking back towards the hallway she had seen the wraith.

"Excellent!" Altheon exclaimed, putting his sword away.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    Lairian - Sanctuary Posts: 8,209 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options

Yeah, I got nothing to say today other than:

Today's word shall be:

Card.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
    edited June 2011
    Options
    reserved

Don't have time to write today because it's father's day but I got an idea where I want it to go. b:pleased Happy Father's day to all those dads out there that celebrate it. :)

Added later: i can't remember what I was gonna write. QQ lol, just had to do two words again today. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • im2cool4usothere
    im2cool4usothere Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    i dropping the card when i pking you
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Ok then Venus, you'll just have two to work with then.

It may be a bit late, but today's word is

Brownies.

O, and Happy Fathers day to all the dads out there. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
    edited June 2011
    Options
    The warriors peered down the hall way and saw one of the wraiths blocking a large door.

"I say we rush in and attack." Altheon whispered. Pickles rolled his eyes.

"That's your solution to everything." He replied.

"It's a good solution to everything." Altheon retorted.

"I have some powders and pills we can take, just in case." Alicia replied, dumping her bag on the ground. The group stared as Drake's daggers, a small golden box, food, and a vast assortment of powders and pills fell out. Along with some plants and a tiny pick axe.

"What is this?" Altheon asked, picking up some of the food in his hand. He sniffed it and frowned. "It smells heavenly!"

"It looks like those are brownies. One of the few human foods worth eating." Psylana replied. Pickles shrugged, grabbing some of the powder that Alicia handed him, feeling his energy greatly boosted.

"Those aren't just any brownies!" Alicia suddenly said, snatching it from Altheon before he could eat it. "They've been laced with ageratum and elecampane, it's a technique we use in our guild to lower their defenses."

"You pretend to be allies with a guild and then send them food laced with apothecary herbs, I don't get it." Pickles questioned. Alicia shrugged, "when prepared a certain way it yields crimson blood powder. It makes them attack faster by making their bones more light way, of course this makes them easier to break as well. Afterwards we just use various powders to fortify our defenses. Besides, as fast as they attack, I can attack faster." She grinned, pulling on her gloves.

Alicia opened her golden box and smirked, pulling out a pink card. "Looks like lady luck will be with us tonight." She said, suddenly charging into battle.

"Great." Altheon yelled, rushing toward the battle too. Pickles shook his head, calling forth his animal companion and racing towards them followed closely by the equally exasperated Psylana and Calmara. When they got there though, the only wraith left was the one guarding the door. They were expertly dodging it's attacks, so Pickles shrugged and rushed into help them. Psylana took the time to glance around the caverns as Calmara tended to their injuries. Seeing no other wraiths she walked back over and frowned.

"I see no way to gain entry into this place. It must have been sealed long ago." She shouted to the group. Altheon took off the wraith's head and the creature collapsed to the ground.

"How are we supposed to continue forth if..." He began when suddenly the whole cavern shook.

"What's happening?" Psylana yelled. The warriors braced themselves for impact but it never came. When the shaking stopped, Pickles was the first to open his eyes, slowly followed by the others.

"By the power of Thrahn!" Altheon grinned as he realized the door had disappeared and
    the vastness of the cave revealed itself. A group of wraiths were patrolling the corridor, which seemed to stretch for miles.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Good morning all you folks out there. b:cute

Today's word is

Today. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
    edited June 2011
    Options
    "There are so many of them." Psylana commented, peering over the hallway.

"The bigger they are the harder the fall." Alicia smirked, rolling out the kink in her shoulders.

"Indeed." Pickles nodded, shifting form to his human form. He summoned his mighty animal companion and smirked.

"Okay then, what's the plan?" Psylana asked.

"You guys stay here, I'll lure them over here. Elf, you do that stupid force field thingy you guys do that toughened your guys armor and muscles and healed everyone at the same time." Alicia commented. "And you worm when I get here start swinging that blade of yours and don't stop." She said turning towards Altheon.

"Worm?" Altheon growled. "I am a mighty Earthguard who has been awoken..."

"You literally slept in the ground foe ages and suddenly just popped out under no where. You guys are like ants, or worms." Alicia muttered. Psylana laughed, clutching her sides.

"Oh man that's classic!" She grinned.

"Quiet fish!" Altheon complained.

"Worm!" Psylana giggled, making Altheon cross his arms over his chest and grumble.

"Hey, are you guys looking to die today? When I come back here you have to be ready to attack." Alicia muttered.

"And how exactly is this going to work?" Pickles asked. Alicia grinned.

"Watch and learn." She said, rushing off into the pack of wraiths.

"Your mothers are a pack of lemurs!" Alicia suddenly shouted. "You're all weak and stupid!" She exclaimed again rushing towards some more wraiths as they all suddenly noticed her and began chasing her. "You're as tough as an ogre sprout and as frighting as a baby tabby plumdrop!" she yelled, as she ran inside a door and kept shouting insults until a pack of wraiths started chasing her. At that point she ran as fast as she could toward the group of dumbstruck warriors.

"That's her plan!" Pickles exclaimed incredulously as Calmara realized that the forcefield thing that Alicia referred to was an incredibly time consuming Regeneration Aura. She began muttering the prayer as fast as she could, spinning in a circle to draw the sign. She had it up a mere moments before Alicia came running past her.

"Oh no..." she said, as the wraiths stopped what they were doing and changed targets towards her. She closed her eyes, but no blow came. Peeking with one eye, she looked at Altheon and the others and let out a sigh of relief.

"Ahahaha!" Altheon laughed, as he whirled his blade slicing through opponent after opponent. The wraiths stumbled and tried to attack him but it formed an impenetrable defense around him. Anything that go to close to him, Psylana and Pickles were quickly mopping up as they cast their spells on multiple foes. Frantically attacking as many wraiths as they could. Alicia grinned and jumped into the fray as well, pulling out her axes and unleashing two red dragons that seemed to scorch the ice wraiths and melt them away and droves.

After the last of them died, Calmara dropped the bubble dropping to her knees. That spell always took a lot of energy out of her. Altheon wobbled over a rock and clutched a wall, all that spinning had made him dizzy and tired.

"Alright, I'm gonna get more!" Alicia grinned. "That worked beautifully."

"Wait..wait..." Altheon huffed, placing his hands on his knees.

"Are you insane woman!" Pickles exclaimed. "This can't be healthy." He muttered.

"It worked didn't it? And this way we killed those wraiths in a way they didn't get a chance to really fight back. These ice mobs are partially blind and use the feel and crunch of the snow to know where you are. It's a side effect of being in this canyon so long." She explained. "I've been here before, but I've never been able to kill their leaders. If we give them that advantage and fight them one on one, there is no way we can survive in a place this vast."

"I see. Altheon can you handle this?" He asked, turning towards Altheon. Altheon grinned and then proceeded to lose his lunch behind a cavern boulder.

"What's the matter worm? Lack the energy to keep that up?" Psylana grinned.

"Quiet fish..."Altheon mumbled.

"Here take these herbs." Alicia said, noticing Altheon slam down a blue liquid to restore his energy. "It will keep your energy up, you won't even notice the effects until we rest tonight." She pulled a small round case of white herbs out of her back and handed it to him. Altheon grinned and took them, eating one of the small balls. His eyes widened and he grinned.

"Now I feel like a million bucks." He exclaimed, handing some to Calmara who had sat on the ground meditating as the rest of the warriors had been talking. Calmara took a bite and grinned.

"I've been searching everywhere for this stuff!" She smiled, "Thank you."

"You knew about it?" He asked.

"You mean you seriously didn't?" Psylana grinned, poking him in the arm. Altheon pounded his fist on his chest.

"Well excuse me for being asleep centuries maybe if the rest of you had..."

"This again!" Pickles groaned. Psylana and Alicia giggled, and Altheon growled, shoving the herbs into his bag.

"All right, everyone ready?" Alicia asked. They all nodded when suddenly the ground shook underneath them. Suddenly four walls seized up from the ground, trapping them in a pitch black pillar.

"Why does this keep happening!" Alicia yelled in frustration, pounding her fist against the wall in frustration.

"Relax, it is merely Pangu refreshing the wild life of the Earth." Calmara explained quietly, lying on the ground. "We might as well sleep, this is going to take all night."

"Yeah, yeah I know." Alicia mumbled, as Pickles transformed back into his true form and curled up into a ball.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

And now you guys know what happens during maintenance. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Nice. b:chuckle

Today's word shall be

Rain.

Come on people, there's gotta be more of you out there that can post here. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
  • Synsae - Sanctuary
    Synsae - Sanctuary Posts: 651 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Today it rains, so I shall make some brownies and play card games while signing a treaty by the telephone in this paper igloo painting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Silvychar
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Greeting people of the forums. I hops it's nicer wherever you are than it is here.

As such, today's random word shall be:

Sun.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    Silvychar - Sanctuary Posts: 3,576 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    You know there was that 'F*ck the Sun' T-Shirt I once thought about buying... but there are cooler shirts out there. Like my awesome Fable mercenary one... :3
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Silvy now I kind of know why you guys like to make sigs for people. Its so fun and seeing it on someone elses character makes me feel happy for some reason...

Alicia sighed and slid down the wall, folding her knees to her chest. "I hate this period, i want to be out defeating the wraiths." She mumbled.

"I enjoy the calm." Calmara replied. "Besides, it's better than the alternative." she mumbled.

"The alternative?" Pickles asked, flicking his tail back and forth.

"Well, when I joined the clergy they told me the stories of Pangu and Thrahn." She replied.

"Ah, I know this story well!" Altheon smiled, "The Earthguard are Thrahns chosen so these stories are kept by our village elders. It is said that the elders have spirit links to the other side."

"I don't know as much about it." Pickles shrugged.

"Well it is said that long ago, there was peace amongst all of the races." Calmara began. "During this time, the people looked after the Earth and there was no fighting. Thus there was no need for this. Instead, the plants that could not be maintained by the races were taken care of by Pangu himself. He brought down on the world this thing called rain that would water the plants."

"The water from the sky was everywhere!" Psylana agreed. "We tideborn know well of these times, it was refreshing and the food was plentiful."

"Yes, because the water fed the plants and the plants fed the animals." Calmara nodded. "But when the war broke out, Thrahn became so angry that he refused to allow the moon to rise. Pangu also did not allow the rain to fall. This however did not stop the races from warring. Thrahns chosen warriors, the earthguard sank into the Earth and were made to sleep. They felt that with the war, there was nothing worth protecting."

"Once the food stop being plentiful and the land was too hot to stand, we Tideborn sank back into the ocean. Masking ourselves with crystals. The war was your problem not ours." Psylana growled.

"Mmm, this is true." Calmara nodded. "While my people fought the humans over the control of Heaven's tear, the Untamed were more concerned about the environment. Pangu remembered his promise not to destroy the life and instead created this. Every so often, he comes to maintain the land. The wraiths grew jealous as their land had been destroyed, and though everyone thought them dead they are not. They are trapped between life and death and intend to finish the job and destroy everything." She finished. Alicia rolled her eyes.

"It still sucks. I'd rather have a little rain, might be fun." Alicia shrugged.

"Well now that the wraiths are here, none of that matters. We were awoken with a purpose, if we don't stop the wraiths it will be the end of the world. Even now, a village elder was turned into a wraith." Altheon muttered. "I can here their voices screaming out with my third eye. There is a great disaster coming, we don't know when, but we must have been awakened to try and stop it." Altheon grunted.

"We can't change the past, but we can stop them from destroying our future." Alicia shouted, standing up suddenly. "I'll take them down no matter what, even if I have to team up with an elf! I'll show evil no mercy!" She yelled hitting the palm of her hand with her fist in a salute.

"Well we can't do anything right now." Pickles replied, rolling his eyes. "This is good for nature, so we should be glad for it. Now sit down, they'll be plenty of wraiths for you to kill later." Pickles smiled.

"Huzzah!" Altheon shouted, pulling his sword out and raising it. Alicia smiled and raised her axe. Psylana grinned and stood up, raising her soulsphere in the air. Calmara smiled and picked her up glaive, raising it as well with the others. They turned towards Pickles who smiled despite himself and leapt on top of his hercs shoulders raising his paw in the air.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    edited June 2011
    Options
    So, how is everyone this (somewhat) fine morning?

Let's see, today's word is...

Fan
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I feel lazy today....

When the walls finally came down, Alicia breathed a sigh of relief. "All right let's do this!" She exclaimed. When she realized Altheon was no longer behind her.

"Where did he go?" Pickles wondered. When they suddenly heard his shouting coming from down the corridor.

"Your mothers are stinkin chimeis!" They heard him shout.

"Oh." Pickles laughed as they saw him coming back towards them with a large legion of wraiths behind him.

"Patience is a virute, warriors." Calmara reminded them, beginning her prayer frantically. Alicia grinned and unleashed a wave of energy freezing all of the creatures in place just as Calmara got the blue wave of energy up.

"We should just clear out this whole cave from the wraith scum!" Alicia grinned.

"Right now we should be focusing on finding their leaders." Pickles groaned, killing what he could. "If we don't figure out where the heart of their army lies, then they will just continue to amass their army."

They made quick work of the wraiths and watched as yet another door disappeared.

"You aren't bad worm." Alicia grinned.

"As easy as stealing ants from a chimei." Altheon laughed, walking forward.

"I don't think they heard you." Psylana commented.

"I have an idea, why don't we paint we count how many of these creatures we kill. Winner gets to come up with a punishment for the loser." Alicia laughed.

"You have officially earned yourself a fan." Altheon chuckled, slapping Alicia on the back. "You shall look good in a cheer leading uniform rooting for me."

"Nope, not at all." Pickles groaned. "Hopefully there is something useful in these caves. Some kind of clue as to how to stop these creatures."

"Indeed." Psylana agreed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Cheerleading outfit huh? The PWI people sure do have an...interesting idea about clothing options, don't they? b:chuckle

Anyway, today's word is

Shoe.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    Silvychar - Sanctuary Posts: 3,576 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    There once was a man from Peru
    Who dreamed he was eating his shoe
    He woke with a fright,
    In the middle of the night,
    To find that his dream had come true.

:D
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    edited June 2011
    Options
    b:shockedb:chuckle

Let's see... today shall be

Statue.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
    edited June 2011
    Options
    "I should get the credit for killing that thing." Altheon growled, I clearly was destroying it's armor and hitting it the most."

"Doesn't matter I'm the one that finished it off, that's why the hole where it's face used to be is covered in blue." Alicia said, powdering her gloves with more blue powder.

"It's also covered in purple." Altheon complained, "All over it's body."

"Guys..." Pickles warned.

"I don't see why your complaining, I'd still have more kills than you." Alicia retorted, flexing her muscles.

"Guys..." Pickles reiterated more forcefully.

"We still have a lot of wraiths to beat yet, woman." Altheon grunted.

"Guys!" Pickles yelled.

"What?!?" Altheon yelled, turning around and facing Pickles. Suddenly he heard a loud roar, that made the hairs on the back of his neck stand up. He turned around slowly and saw a huge dragon like creature looming over him, it's teeth dripping with acid mere inches from his face.

"That." Pickles retorted, as his animal companion suddenly smacked it backwards.

"Grant me power! The devil of wind and frost!" The creature roared, the ground shook underneath their feat and an orange ring blast erupted from the ground.

Alicia screamed as she was tossed into the air, and landed on the ground. She wiped the blood from her mouth, and panted holding her arm. She wobbled slowly to her feet.

Altheon leapt into action, hitting the creature in it's face and drawing it's attention.

"Your battle is with me wraith!" He shouted, slashing at the creature red light shining from his sword.

"Watch out for the orange things!" Psylana yelled, watching as the circles spun underneath her. "I think that's what hit Alicia."

Alicia nodded and leapt out of the way as another circle appeared underneath her feat. She leapt onto the creature, and began punching it as hard she could. It roared and bit her tossing her against the wall.

"Get over here!" Altheon growled as it started charging towards her, stabbing his sword into it's tail. The creature roared and turned towards Altheon who grinned, dodging a blast and slashing at it again.

"Remember we need to get information from this thing." Psylana yelled, hitting the creature with a wave of energy, "So try to just weaken it! Clearly it can talk."

"This is for Etherblade's fallen!" Alicia yelled out, rushing towards it and leaping onto of it's head. "Die!" She yelled, punching it again and again before her hand sunk through it's skull.

"I would burn my life to prevent you from entering the city." The creature said in it's final breath collapsing to the ground and disappearing.

"That was easier than I thought." Altheon grinned, wiping his blade clean.

"No brave warriors, it is because you are the choosen ones that you are able to take down Thunderclaw with only a handful of people. He has killed countless platoons." The watcher of the Earth said, beaming down next to them.

"Gah!" Alicia screamed, knocking him to the ground. "Who are you, where did you come from?"

"You just punched the Watcher of the Earth!" Pickles exclaimed, rushing over to him.

"I'm fine." He said briskly, wiping the dirt of his shirt. "You should all be proud of yourselves. Unfortunately, you didn't kill their leader fast enough. The Wraiths have rebuilt their army and are going to cast a spell of purification."

"Purification?" Pickles questioned.

"Yes, it cleanses the cave of the presence of anyone who isn't a wraith." He nodded sagely. "You'd be wiped from existence, and once that happens neither the elves or the earthguard can bring you back."

"How much time do we have before this happens?" Psylana asked, her eyes widening.

"About a minute in a half, but worry not I shall teleport you out of here in just a moment. Remember brave warriors, once you enter the wraiths den by breaking their shields you only have four hours to take out their leader. Otherwise he will repair the shield and kill anyone inside of it. I'll be here to teleport you out before that happens, but please try not to. I hate doing things." The watcher of the Earth complained, disappearing in a flash.

"Should we come back here? What about the leader of the wraiths!" Pickles yelled.

"This isn't the cave you are looking for!" The watcher of the earth voice called out, just before they felt their bodies being lifted up and teleported out of the city.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
    edited June 2011
    Options
    "Where are we?" Psylana asked when they were unceremoniously dropped to the ground.

"Snowy Village. It's a small encampment we built for warriors to rest in while we tried to save the frost covered city." Alicia answered. "The teleport agent should be able to take us to 1k streams."

"What's in 1k streams?" Altheon asked.

"Your punishment. I won." Alicia grinned. Talking to the teleport agent, and disappearing in a flash.

"Oh great." Altheon complained as they disappeared to 1k streams.

"C'mon, I know a shortcut. I gamble here all the time." Alicia motioned as she dragged the warriors to a large dog.

"Ah, Alicia I see you brought some friends. Would you like to enter the cube of fate?" It asked.

"Those things talk!" Psylana exclaimed.

"And yet, I'm a talking, gender shifting cat but you aren't surprised that I can talk." Pickles replied, rolling his eyes.

"Yes, I had heard of the untamed before. But he's so big. I always assumed it was some kind of actual dog...."

"Yes, now come on." Alicia said, touching it's fur.

Once in Archosaur, Alicia ran excitedly toward a seamstress. Altheon grimaced.

"I...don't like where this is going." He complained, as Alicia grinned shoving a bunch of purple fabric in his hands.

"Put this on and meet me at the platform." She said, dashing off before he could reply. Altheon lifted a shoe in the air and grimaced at the jewels lining it.

"I really don't like where this is going." He complained. Before sighing and placing the mask on his head. The rest of the group decided to meet him at the platform.

"Psst, hey you cat come here." Pickles heard. His eyes widened in surprise, he didn't see anyone. Only a statue. "Come here! I need your help with something and I can sense your power...." The statue said, causing Pickles to fall of his bird in surprise.

Decided to break it up to make it easier to read. :P Blah didn't mean to make it that long, but you gave me two really hard words. QQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    edited June 2011
    Options
    b:sin Muahahaha and all that stuff. b:pleased

Today's random word is:

Carrot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    ____......___
    \ / ``` ``'~~"--.,_
    `-._\ /.......................`~~"--.,_
    >|................................`~~"--.,_
    _.-'/ \............................................~~"--.,_
    /...\_________________________,,,,....----""""~~~~````

Lol that looked better when I was typing it =S
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
    edited June 2011
    Options
    "Can you help me brave warrior?" The statue asked Pickles, who stared at him in shock.

"You can talk, but you're a staute!"

"What? I can't hear you, come stand on my shoulder." The statue yelled. Pickles leapt on top of the statues shoulders.

"It's been a long time since me and brothers have been able to talk to each other. We can't move, you know."

"I feel for you..." Pickles began, "but we are on an important quest to save the world. Perhaps someone else can find what you..."

"Please brave warrior. The sword that we need is located within the gates of delirium, a wraith encampment. Perhaps you can find the information you need."

"Alright." Pickles sighed, leaping onto his flyer. "We shall try our best." He got to the platform and landed next to Psylana, Calmara and Alicia.

"I have some information about the wraiths, we should leave post haste." He whispered to them. They nodded and Alicia grinned.

"Right after Altheon finishes his punishment." She promised, walking into the center of the crowd. "Alright everyone, feast your eyes on the sapphire dancer!" She yelled.

Altheon came out of the crowd dressed in a purple sequined suit, the mask doing little to hide his goofy grin. Everyone started chanting and clapping their hands, as music began filling the area. Altheon began dancing as the crowd laughed and cheered.

"I think he's actually quite talented." Calmara commented, smiling. Suddenly two female humans ran up next to him, dressed in sequin gowns similar in style to Altheons, rushed into the center and joined him. The crowd cheered as Altheon slowed down and then matched his movements to theirs, winking at the girls. They giggled, but didn't stop dancing. When they finished the crowd screamed and went wild.

"Encore, encore, encore!" They shouted. Altheon grinned, and ripped off shirt exposing his finely chiseled chest. He grinned and began dancing some more, his limbs seemed to jerk and pop into place while at the same time flowed gracefully.

"Your the man!" Someone shouted as Altheon grinned and took a bow as the crowd cheers.

"I've never seen anyone who could dance like that!" The human female said, grabbing onto Altheon's arm.

"Me either!" The other woman giggled, touching his arm.

"If you like that..."Altheon began, placing his arms around their shoulders. "You should come down to Tellus sometimes, I have a..."

"Pickles has information about the wraiths, let's go." Alicia sighed, grabbing his shoulder roughly and dragging him away.

"Send me a message sometime!" Altheon called out as he was dragged over to the rest of the group.

"You are quite the skilled dancer." Calmara commented when he was finally brought over to the rest of the group.

"Heh, it was nothing really. We Earthguard use dances to become at one with the Earth, so we are all required to practice it often since childhood." Altheon grinned, rubbing the back of his head.

"Oh really, tell me more. Do you think we can learn to dance like that?" Psylana asked.

"Of course you can." Altheon laughed. Alicia rolled her eyes, reaching into her bag and pulling out some food.

"If your head gets any bigger, I won't need a sword to fly on I can just ride you." Alicia growled, biting her carrot and snapping it in half aggressively.

"Heh sounds fun." Altheon winked, causing Alicia to blush and throw the carrot at his head.

"Well now that we've established that Altheon is apparently a great dancer and women seem to find that attractive, could we please get back to official business. We have a world to save." Pickles growled, annoyed. Alicia growled, and crossed her arms across her chest. Pulling out some more food and snapping into it as though if she bit the carrot in half it would somehow snap her companions into half as well.

"Yes, what have you heard?" Psylana asked, breaking the silence.

"Well, the statue across from the platform told me..."

"Wait, wait, wait. Now we are taking marching orders from a statue?" Alicia questioned.

"I have to agree with Alicia on this. It seems a little strange." Calmara commented.

"I don't need you to agree with me, elf." Alicia muttered.

"It's the only lead we have. He wants to celebrate with his brothers, and apparently they need some kind of ceremonial sword to do it. There is a place called the gate of delirium where apparently one of the wraiths leaders may be holed up. If we can find the sword amongst the wraiths in there, maybe we can find this leader as well and get some information from him." Pickles replied.

"I don't forsee any problems with this." Psylana shrugged, "But is this really the only lead we have?"

"Yes." Pickles replied.

"Then lets go kill some wraiths." Altheon grinned, grabbing his armor and bag from off the ground.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    edited June 2011
    Options
    It's been a long day so far, but I hope your all enjoying it.

Today's word is:

Dusty.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
    edited June 2011
    Options
    The warriors arrived at the city of the lost and Pickles made a beeline toward his Uncle, the teleport master.

"I'll find some information about this sword, you guys feel free to look around." Pickles commanded. They rest of the group nodded and then began walking around the small city.

"So this is the city of the lost." Psylana commented, glancing around.

"I don't like it, too dusty." Alicia complained. "I prefer the lush greenery surrounding Etherblade.

"I just thought about something." Altheon said, glancing around him.

"What is it?" Psylana asked, walking over to the apothecary to examine his wares.

"Well you know Pickles looks a woman when he transforms, but his true form is a man?" Altheon replied, warily eyeing an untamed woman as she brought some clothing over to the seamstress.

"Yes, the untamed are not really a humanoid race. Their true form is that of might animals, they just use that form for practical reasons. Like were beasts or shape shifters."

"That's not what I mean." He replied, "I mean how can we tell the difference?" Altheon whispered conspiratorially. Psylana blushed, but shrugged.

"Idiots..." Alicia growled, leaving them behind and stalking over to the blacksmith. Calmara followed her calmly and she turned on her heel and glared at her.

"What do you want elf!" She growled, "Look just because we have a cease fire while we take care of these wraiths doesn't mean I want to be your friend. Go hang out with them." She pointed. Calmara turned to Altheon who was trying to sneak a peek at an untamed woman's clothing purchase as though some clue would emerge from there. The woman glared at him, and he seemed to ask her something causing her to slap him and storm off.

"I simply wanted to repay you for these scrolls." Calmara replied calmly, reaching her into her bag and pulling out Alicia's resurrection scrolls. "Now that we're in town, I can go to the bank and repay you if you wish."

"Don't worry about it." Alicia snorted. Calmara smiled sadly, and placed the scrolls back in her bag.

"Have I done something to offend you?" She asked again.

"Exist." Alicia ground out, deciding to head over to blacksmith and get her axes repaired. Calmara sighed softly.

"The war has taken a toll on all of us. I'm sure you've come across many elven warriors who would shoot you on site." she said thoughtfully.

"Congratulations, you figured it out. Would you like a prize?" Alicia snorted.

"But I believe there is a reason Pangu entrusted all of us to work together. Think about it, brave warrior." Calmara stated, paying the black smith for his repairs and going inside a tent so she could give him her armor to repair as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    edited July 2011
    Options
    b:bye

Today's word shall be:

Bridge
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Pickles returned to the group and stretched, "Okay guys so I have information about these wraiths. Apparently it's an encampment, three of their leaders are inside it." He announced.

"IT's not too far from Broken Bridge Village, My uncle is willing to teleport us there." Pickles replied.

"Wouldn't it not be faster to teleport to Sundown Town, I've been asking around." Psylana questioned, "IN case your Uncle didn't know..."

"My Uncle is pretty much the ears of this town." Pickles frowned, "He says it would be closer but he's willing to allow us to go for free if we take care of a small problem for a villager here first."

"So now we're taking requests from villagers! What is so important..." Alicia began ranting.

"The wraiths stole a necklace that was important to Craftsman Pai, her niece, Cream, asked my Uncle to send any adventurers her way." Pickles answered sheepishly.

"A necklace! We're detouring over a necklace!" She screamed.

"These people need a hero." Altheon responded.

"Well you fools go ahead, when the world is saved that idiot can go get her own necklace." Alicia snapped, stalking off.

"IF she intends to fight the wraiths, she may need my assistance." Calmara replied quietly. "Be safe warriors." Flying off after Alicia.

"I never ignore a damsel in distress. Let's go friends!" Altheon shouted. Psylana frowned, the creature that had killed Altheon in her vision was definitely not Drake, and with Calmara not around to revive him there was no way she was leaving his side.

"I agree we should help the villagers, I'll follow you two." Psylana gave as a flimsy excuse. Altheon patted her on the back.

"Excellent! Let us venture forth. All this talk has made me hungry for battle!" Altheon grinned. Pickles nodded.

"All right then, let's talk to my uncle and try to make this quick."
    ===================

This one is kinda short and lame, but I feel like it gives me more to work with setup wise since I shan't be posting on the 4th of July. Oh well. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    edited July 2011
    Options
    That's fine Venus. Hope you have a lovely time.

And in honor of the Fourth of July, the word today is

Fireworks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I had a great time! ^^

xxxxxxxxx

Altheon groaned as he slew yet another wraith and dug around on its corpse. "I still don't see any necklace." He complained. It was night time now and the trio (Altehon, Psylana, and Pickles) were no closer to finding the necklace then when they started.

"Is she sure these creatures have her necklace." Psylana asked, searching another wraith for anything for the necklace.

"No but if we hurry and find it we can enjoy the Skyflame festival, surely Alicia and Calmara are back by now." Pickles grinned.

"Sky flame festival?" Psylana asked. "You guys celebrate that too?"

"Sure do." Pickles grinned, "The iced cream we serve during this period is the greatest treat you shall ever eat." Pickles responded, purring at the thought of the delicious treat.

"I don't remember it. Altheon shrugged, "But I heard that they are putting it on for the first time in ages back home. My sister bought streamers and fireworks and everything. I even had a brand new Yukata to wear during the ceremonies."

"I miss home..." Psylana sighed as she pulled her arm out of a wraith, a few coins in her palm. "They sure like petty change...."

Meanwhile, Alicia wiped wraith blood from her face as yet she slew another creature, it's sword falling to the ground.

"This is getting us no where!" Alicia growled, "This is your fault somehow elf. I know it."

"Perhaps we're lost." Calmara sighed as she peered around the corner and saw a horde of the creatures bouncing around, guarding a dead end. It was clearly a trap.

"I'm not lost!" Alicia snapped, "I knew they were leading us into a trap. I just hoped the leader would be amongst the trap."

"Why would the leader need to hide in the trap?" Calmara questioned. Alicia growled and punched her causing her to fall to the ground. Calmara shot a quick ball of energy at her and Alicia froze in place.

"I'm going to give you a moment to calm down." Calmara said, then took off running in the opposite direction. She decided to see if she could find out if there were any wraith leaders in the cave herself. Alicia yelled in frustration at being left alone when she felt the feeling return to her limbs.

"I'm gonna ring her neck when this is over." She complained, massaging her shoulder. She caught up with Calmara who was meditating calmly, a few dead wraiths scattered around her. She seemed to be trying to hide herself behind a pillar. She glanced over and recognized one of the leaders, a creature known as Farren. Calmara had taken out his guards but hadn't seemed to draw his attention.

She crawled over next to her. "Finally you have some use." She whispered to Calmara, who shrugged.

"If you do not wish for me to heal you in battle, I will try to find the others. They have not joined us yet and I fear the worse." She replied. Alicia froze as she stared at Farren. He had killed squadrons of her fellow me, she doubted she could take him on all by herself. But on the other hand, it had be a long time since he defeated her platoon when she was but a cadet. She hadn't thought she could take on the creatures in the frost covered city, but they had.

"I'll your silence as a request to stay." Calmara said calmy, standing up. Alicia gulped and then nodded, charging towards Farren.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous: