No more cancelling channel: a poll & an opinion

Options

Comments

• Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    main thing is damage? well wtf do u expect to do with deicides ROFLMAO get tt100s at least b:sweat b:embarrass

oh and why am i an idiot cuz i said that this ''BM'S SUCK IN PVP CUZ WE CANT GLITCH'' is complete BS ? uhm stop the drugs seriously Zanny kthxbai b:sweat

oh forgot.... whats ur phys atack with claws ?

Enjoy getting steamrolled by the R9 Arcanes/Archers dude.
  • brent40
    brent40 Posts: 49
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Someone needing to spend thousands to be better, actualy calling someone else fail. How fitting.
  • _Petal_ - Harshlands
    _Petal_ - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    BM overpowered in pvp?

Last I checked, BM's are just as addicted as Assassins, Archers, and sadly even Barbarians when it comes to 5APS. Try fighting that on top of Occult Ice and see how well you do as an Arcane. Even charmed, it's almost impossible.

But that's not the issue here. BMs and Assassins have been exploiting a glitch. Now, (dear lord, I almost didn't believe it until I tried it out on my ex's BM) they fixed it, and people are whining? You should be whining that they're NOT fixing glitches!

Hopefully this is a step in the right direction. Maybe now people will stop rolling twitchy twitchies and start actually playing the game like it was supposed to be. Next stop: Nurfing those Sins.
    They made fun of me because I wasn't a R8 Psychic...and then came third cast. It's not funny anymore.

Reason 88 to buy a makeover scroll:
    gomba: "Your butt looks like an eggplant."
    Q_Q
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Last I checked, BM's are just as addicted as Assassins, Archers, and sadly even Barbarians when it comes to 5APS. Try fighting that on top of Occult Ice and see how well you do as an Arcane. Even charmed, it's almost impossible.

But that's not the issue here. BMs and Assassins have been exploiting a glitch. Now, (dear lord, I almost didn't believe it until I tried it out on my ex's BM) they fixed it, and people are whining? You should be whining that they're NOT fixing glitches!

Hopefully this is a step in the right direction. Maybe now people will stop rolling twitchy twitchies and start actually playing the game like it was supposed to be. Next stop: Nurfing those Sins.

We're talking about end game PvP, last I checked end game Arcanes don't have immac sharded +4 gear and +3 orns. If they know how to use their genie/class skills our 3.33/4 APS + Occult alone isn't enough to kill them. Just sayin'.

Oh, by the way! At level 96 when I PvPe don my Cleric with my +3 gear I was able to fight people with high APS, and I actually managed to win... it's called knowing what the **** you're doing. :)
  • Pytharia - Lost City
    Pytharia - Lost City Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options

5APS, yes they're good DD's in pve but you obviously have no clue what you're talking about because thats not the case on pvp. Cheap r8/r9 make AA that much better, making bm dd suck. Please don't post when you're completely unaware of what has been changed and the things it's effected. Also the fact that you thought bm was over powered in pvp is just hilarious.
  • _Petal_ - Harshlands
    _Petal_ - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Quick hint? Not everybody is a Rank sheep. Some of us actually work for their gear? So no, taking out twitchies isn't the easiest thing in the world. Shocking, I know.

None of your whining is going to make them change this exploit back. Get over it.
    They made fun of me because I wasn't a R8 Psychic...and then came third cast. It's not funny anymore.

Reason 88 to buy a makeover scroll:
    gomba: "Your butt looks like an eggplant."
    Q_Q
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    We're talking about end game PvP, last I checked end game Arcanes don't have immac sharded +4 gear and +3 orns. If they know how to use their genie/class skills our 3.33/4 APS + Occult alone isn't enough to kill them. Just sayin'.

Oh, by the way! At level 96 when I PvPe don my Cleric with my +3 gear I was able to fight people with high APS, and I actually managed to win... it's called knowing what the **** you're doing. :)

with a full antistungenieven a full +3-4 cleric in tt 90 with a +5 lunar weapon should have no problem with a 5aps bm now.

Expel>drop>freeze>51%+tick mp charm>sleep>cancle tempest or 3x sparked WT to waste AD>bypass

works 100% of the time unless they're oply refined

Cleric = most OP class in 1v1 pvp before sins came out simply because they could lock you forever with just seal of the god and chromatic.

But then again the random has probly never seen a competent cleric much less pvped against one. Sins kinda wiped em out.

@ dumb ***: Rank = endgame for every non aps class, a rank 8 top/pants/weapon/ring costs the same amount as a tt99 top or a set of lunar pants (chipped) so for the amount a bm spends you can get rank 8 full +7 armor 4 socket immac sharded and a +10 weapon. The bm/barb is still unrefined, the sin still has no daggers. Yup the rank sheep are soooo stupid and u is sooo pro.

Because you totaly cant pvp against a class that has to spend multiple times what you do on endgame and is ineffective against equaly geared players even then (post nerf). God you must suck at your class
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Quick hint? Not everybody is a Rank sheep. Some of us actually work for their gear? So no, taking out twitchies isn't the easiest thing in the world. Shocking, I know.

None of your whining is going to make them change this exploit back. Get over it.

None of your condescending bull**** will make people stop complaining about something that majorly nerfed one of the original classes. Get over it.

And Josh.. what killed my Cleric was R8... if it wasn't for that I would kept playing him instead of focusing on my BM's gear. I was able to handle most sins and I could beat most people in 1v1, hell I could even take on nix venos back when they were the scariest thing for Arcanes. Once R8 became easily available I realized it was eithe reroll or have a hard *** time in PvP... lot of good rerolling did though, seeing as the class I play just had one of the best ways for it to fight removed. *sigh* I just can't win.

EDIT:

Also.. now? A lunar weapon at +5 wouldn't do too much to be honest.. I can brush off damage from anything other than a R8 weapon with Demon Magic Marrow. I was kind of forced into learning it due to Rank 8, but eh.. was worth it I suppose. Either way... Clerics are damn good at PvP if played correctly, as they get more and more defense and HP they only get harder to beat. Without crit/fire CCing to increase damage output or keep them in place past Expel it only gets harder. Shame Petal knows nothing about end game PvP eh? :o
  • Infernia - Harshlands
    Infernia - Harshlands Posts: 662 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    None of your condescending bull**** will make people stop complaining about something that majorly nerfed one of the original classes. Get over it.

None of your condescending bull**** will make people start caring about something that majorly fixed one of the original classes major bugs. Get over it.
  • Pytharia - Lost City
    edited June 2011
    Options

Well, obviously some people farm gear, that's the point, emphasis on some. The other people have r8/9 so it's not like we're just gonna target those without rank gear and run away from those with it.
    not quite sure what you mean by that wanna elaborate?

But anyway, the main point is you're talking outta your butt and talking about things you don't know about, theirs no point in arguing with you because you show no logic in the situation. I know i'm bringing this up alot but you thought bm was OP in pvp b:laughb:laugh
    /replying to your posts.
  • brent40
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Good its established you don't care. So GTF out of the BMs complaint department.
  • Pytharia - Lost City
    edited June 2011
    Options
    None of your condescending bull**** will make people start caring about something that majorly broke one of the things that gave bm's a chance in pvp. Get over it.

fixed.
  • Infernia - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    fixed.

BMs have the same chance they always had.

Assuming they never abused any flaws that is. b:sin

~Also quoting what I said @ zanryu means you basically said that at Zan. Lol.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2011
    Options
    None of your condescending bull**** will make people start caring about something that majorly fixed one of the original classes major bugs. Get over it.

Yeah.. because stating why having CCing removed hurts BMs and backing it up with facts makes me condescending right? You know.. because telling people to shutup and deal with a nerf that unbalances them in PvP at end game and talking out of your *** without any valid point to back your claims up is just soooooooo good right?
    Well, obviously some people farm gear, that's the point, emphasis on some. The other people have r8/9 so it's not like we're just gonna target those without rank gear and run away from those with it.
    not quite sure what you mean by that wanna elaborate?

But anyway, the main point is you're talking outta your butt and talking about things you don't know about, theirs no point in arguing with you because you show no logic in the situation. I know i'm bringing this up alot but you thought bm was OP in pvp b:laughb:laugh
    /replying to your posts.

Petal's just butthurt about high APS being in game, probably forgot what the subject was about and decided to bring it up even though that's not what we're talking about.
  • Infernia - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Yeah.. because stating why having CCing removed hurts BMs and backing it up with facts makes me condescending right? You know.. because telling people to shutup and deal with a nerf that unbalances them in PvP at end game and talking out of your *** without any valid point to back your claims up is just soooooooo good right?

Petal's just butthurt about high APS being in game, probably forgot what the subject was about and decided to bring it up even though that's not what we're talking about.

Your point isnt really valid either, since it was a bug and you are apparently guilty of abusing it.
  • Pytharia - Lost City
    edited June 2011
    Options
    BMs have the same chance they always had.

Assuming they never abused any flaws that is.
    b:sin

~Also quoting what I said @ zanryu means you basically said that at Zan. Lol.

Nobody denied that, well done, thats obviously the case.

I was just fixing your post to reflect the truth.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Your point isnt really valid either, since it was a bug and you are apparently guilty of abusing it.

It's understood that it's an exploit, but that's not what we're talking about. We're talking about how it was something that allowed BMs to compete in 1v1 PvP against other end game classes. Without our damage output unsparked is too low, we're forced into sparking which ruins a lot of playstyles. Please, prove to me and every other BM out there that realizes how royally boned we are that this update doesn't **** us over. Get an end game BM, go out there, and fight some R8/9s with properly sharded/refined gear and win without sparking. Or hell, spark if you want, so I can laugh at you when they get out of it and kill you anyway. 'Cause you know.. the whole "lrn2triple" think you posted earlier.. yeah only an idiot will sit there and let you triple spark them to death.
  • brent40
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Seriously the newbie troll is just running your discussion in circles...

Has been going none stop at it for 3 days....
  • Infernia - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    It's understood that it's an exploit, but that's not what we're talking about. We're talking about how it was something that allowed BMs to compete in 1v1 PvP against other end game classes. Without our damage output unsparked is too low, we're forced into sparking which ruins a lot of playstyles. Please, prove to me and every other BM out there that realizes how royally boned we are that this update doesn't **** us over. Get an end game BM, go out there, and fight some R8/9s with properly sharded/refined gear and win without sparking. Or hell, spark if you want, so I can laugh at you when they get out of it and kill you anyway. 'Cause you know.. the whole "lrn2triple" think you posted earlier.. yeah only an idiot will sit there and let you triple spark them to death.

The "lrn2timetrplesprk" thing was largely in jest, although it works perfectly if you can pull it off.

Start a campaign for a new skill or reduced Chi cost / animation(Cast) or something. Just stop crying that you lost a bug. Bug is a bug. If you used it to balence your class, you are still in the wrong. It means you cheated your opponent everytime you used it.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2011
    Options
    The "lrn2timetrplesprk" thing was largely in jest, although it works perfectly if you can pull it off.

Start a campaign for a new skill or reduced Chi cost / animation(Cast) or something. Just stop crying that you lost a bug. Bug is a bug. If you used it to balence your class, you are still in the wrong. It means you cheated your opponent everytime you used it.

**** it I'm just gonna roll a sin and double spark people in stealth. b:bye
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited June 2011
    Options
    A note on the cleric thing Zan, time sleep for the end of mag marrows cooldown, it normaly lasts about 20 seconds vs mag marrows 15 pas CD, easy bypass

(SO glad there was never a cleric on my server smart enough to try this on my bm.
  • Infernia - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    **** it I'm just gonna roll a sin and double spark people in stealth. b:bye

Noone will like you for it, but its at least legal. Good luck :)
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Noone will like you for it, but its at least legal. Good luck :)

Its ok even a spark spamming sin knows more about endgame pvp than you do.
  • Infernia - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Its ok even a spark spamming sin knows more about endgame pvp than you do.

Tell that to Nai. I swear she appears on my profile.
  • Aedrian - Lost City
    Aedrian - Lost City Posts: 750 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I just don't understand why to post a poll and everything, as if PWE ever cared for what the players wanted.

And, Fixing a glitch? Sure, if they did the same with the Demon BIDS (chance to gain 2 sparks) I would not QQ on the forums, since it is an exploit and I have always known it was wrong.

So, stop your crying, wipe your tears away and go learn how to play without exploits.

Next thing I will be hearing is how the door **** does not work anymore and you can't walk in other zones in HH and ask them to un-fix it.

Lame.
    <"shameless self-bump :D" Alexenokin - Lost City>
    -102% channeling self buffed wizzie, ready to shoot ^.^ (And -107% on Demon Spark, **** refines, I got turbo)

*WTB: -12~-18% chan stuff, pm me in here or in game for details*

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Empu - Sanctuary
    Empu - Sanctuary Posts: 1,154 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I just don't understand why to post a poll and everything, as if PWE ever cared for what the players wanted.

And, Fixing a glitch? Sure, if they did the same with the Demon BIDS (chance to gain 2 sparks) I would not QQ on the forums, since it is an exploit and I have always known it was wrong.

So, stop your crying, wipe your tears away and go learn how to play without exploits.

Next thing I will be hearing is how the door **** does not work anymore and you can't walk in other zones in HH and ask them to un-fix it.

Lame.

Same as this.

Finally they fixed a glitch, and now everyone is mad b:chuckle
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2011
    Options
    A note on the cleric thing Zan, time sleep for the end of mag marrows cooldown, it normaly lasts about 20 seconds vs mag marrows 15 pas CD, easy bypass

(SO glad there was never a cleric on my server smart enough to try this on my bm.

Yeah I remember when I figured out the duration on magic marrow, not many BMs just spammed it, they'd use it once then try to stunlock me, I'd kite them for a while then when Mag marrow had about 10 seconds left I'd cyclone>sleep>mag debuff>EP+Frenzy>Tempest or for those with really nice gear I'd replace the Tempest with a sparked Wield Thunder.

That's the reason I spam my Magic marrow on BM the second it's done cooling down, seen what can happen first hand, and that was with just a TT90 weapon xD
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options

Lame.

QFT.

I've never had to glitch, and I still win...sometimes...ok, rarely...but still.

Seriously though, ******** about an exploit fix is about as smart as, well...nothing actually.
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    "Hey PWI, this glitch that I've known all along was a glitch and exploited anyways just got fixed.

You heartless twats!"
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Samaela - Dreamweaver
    Samaela - Dreamweaver Posts: 426 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    "Hey PWI, this glitch that I've known all along was a glitch and exploited anyways just got fixed.

You heartless twats!"

Just, b:chuckle

Anyway, PWi fixed something and everyone complains. Sure, it sucks, but eh. Get over it it wasn't posed to work like that in the first place.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Samaela[demon cleric]||Nanimee[mystic]||aquaelle[psychic]