No more cancelling channel: a poll & an opinion

Options

Comments

• Infernia - Harshlands
    Infernia - Harshlands Posts: 662 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Countering isn't the problem, have you even been reading what I post? We're able to counter well enough but we not longer lack the damage output the kill most well geared enemies without triple sparking. That leaves us defenseless if they're smart and know how to use their genie to get out of our stuns or resist our damage. This isn't about countering, we still have the ability, but countering another class only helps so much until they end up rolling you because you don't have the power to kill them in a lock.

Triple sparking may work for sins, but hey! They have the ability to regenerate chi at an insane rate and launch multiple triple sparked assaults in a short period of time. The BMs? Once they spark it's gone. They don't get it back, then they're left open to be picked off by their enemy.

Yes, we can still beat people with inferior gear, but at end game where people are rolling around in full +10 with def/vit stones? Yeah have fun with that.

Lrn 2 time trple sprk.

Also, you could just go ahead and use Elemental damage pots. 2 minutes of buff on a 2 minute cooldown. "Oh noes I lose my Apoth then thats unfair" ****, you wanted free buffs, farm them.

IF you want, feel free to campaign for a reduced spark cost or new skill with a similar effect, but using a 2spark skill without consuming the 2 sparks is glitching, now matter how unfair you deem the cost you should have paid.
  • Pytharia - Lost City
    Pytharia - Lost City Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Lrn 2 time trple sprk.

what seriously?
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    what seriously?

5.0 barbs do it all the time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • Pytharia - Lost City
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Yeah, now bm's are gonna join barbs i guess, for our only way to get through charm. If expel comes on, we won't damage, just gain chi to start the cycle all over again
  • Batini - Archosaur
    Batini - Archosaur Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    You really believe a player who has timed their skills/clicks to perfection doesn't know how to play a sin? Now for the Tiger Event the winner will just be the sin with +10 or +12 daggers that gets to the last boss to die. It isn't going to just be about skills.

I never said that, but it will bring back a truer indication during something like Tiger event. I have already noiticed in PvP some Sins my own level cannot do as much damage as what they were previous, I am lasting longer and winning more fights.

As for Tiger event yeah of course high refines and R9 is gonna win out but now this exploit is gone it will be a leveller playing field....
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    You BM crack me up b:laugh Kinda sucked when heart of steel came out on genie...
  • /Principle - Dreamweaver17
    /Principle - Dreamweaver17 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I've weathered a lot of changes to this game. Packs. Rep. R9 gear. But this change is a step in the other direction. To those assassins and blademasters who have never utilized glitching before, you are the lucky ones---you don't know what you will be missing. But for those of us who have been glitching for months or years now, this is a huge blow that makes our characters significantly less powerful.

I could almost see this as being a nurf against assassins, but its not: it hurts BMs much worse than it does assassins.

This change is senseless. Something was fixed that didn't need fixing, and things were made far worse than the original 'problem'. (Speaking of which... the cleric skill magic shell is still not working. Now there's something that actual IS a problem... has anything been done about this? Heaven forbid.)

I've been a long time customer of PWI, but this might just be the final straw that will stop me from playing this game, and from paying, for yes indeed I have payed. I can guarantee that a lot of assassins and blademasters right now are feeling just as dissatisfied as I am. Will this change make them think twice about playing this game anymore? At the very least, I want a GM to chip in with a response. I'm a man of logic, give me something that sounds halfway reasonable and I might just buy it. As it stands now, this change was utterly useless in every single way, and I hate it.

Yup. See that PW, especially the paying part? So **** you. (Not you Azzazin)
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Lrn 2 time trple sprk.

Also, you could just go ahead and use Elemental damage pots. 2 minutes of buff on a 2 minute cooldown. "Oh noes I lose my Apoth then thats unfair" ****, you wanted free buffs, farm them.

IF you want, feel free to campaign for a reduced spark cost or new skill with a similar effect, but using a 2spark skill without consuming the 2 sparks is glitching, now matter how unfair you deem the cost you should have paid.

Wow... telling us to triple spark when I've already explained multiple times how so very wrong that move is. Really? Tell you what, you play an end game BM and triple spark, get rolled by anyone with half a brain, then come back on the forums so I can laugh and call you an idiot for doing exactly what I said was a bad idea. Go ahead, use your elmental damage apo, then come back so I can laugh at you for being an idiot.

You're a complete tool, please.. just stop posting on this subject, it's been proven time and time again that when it comes to this topic.. your opinion just isn't valid.
  • Infernia - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Wow... telling us to triple spark when I've already explained multiple times how so very wrong that move is. Really? Tell you what, you play an end game BM and triple spark, get rolled by anyone with half a brain, then come back on the forums so I can laugh and call you an idiot for doing exactly what I said was a bad idea. Go ahead, use your elmental damage apo, then come back so I can laugh at you for being an idiot.

You're a complete tool, please.. just stop posting on this subject, it's been proven time and time again that when it comes to this topic.. your opinion just isn't valid.

neither is yours now your buff started costing you 2 sparks. :D

As for triple spark, works fine if you know when to time it for any other class. You sure you dont just suck?
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2011
    Options
    neither is yours now your buff started costing you 2 sparks. :D

As for triple spark, works fine if you know when to time it for any other class. You sure you dont just suck?

I'm one of the best PvP BMs on my server, that's not me just talking **** that's what most of the people that pk on our server will tell you. I know my class inside and out, I know how to fight every class aside from Mysics because it's rare that I get to fight one. I've beaten people with better gear than me, I've beaten people that have played longer than me, I've probably got more skill in my left pinky than you do in your entire body.

Setting up the conditions for a Triple Spark>Occult/RotP Chain is hard, because if you try it at the start they can just get away with a genie/apo. If you do it mid fight it's entirely possible that you've exhausted your genie, then you can't keep them in place and they kite the spark's duration meaning you're left with little chi. Someone with a well built genie and a knowledge of their class isn't gonna just let you get a triple spark off in most cases, and by the time you manage to set it up it's entirely possible that they have the skills needed to prevent it.

I've explained this SOOOO many times already, I may just start quoting my posts because you just don't seem to get it and I'm sick of explaining it to someone that can't comprehend end game BM PvP.
  • Infernia - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I'm one of the best PvP BMs on my server, that's not me just talking **** that's what most of the people that pk on our server will tell you. I know my class inside and out, I know how to fight every class aside from Mysics because it's rare that I get to fight one. I've beaten people with better gear than me, I've beaten people that have played longer than me, I've probably got more skill in my left pinky than you do in your entire body.

Setting up the conditions for a Triple Spark>Occult/RotP Chain is hard, because if you try it at the start they can just get away with a genie/apo. If you do it mid fight it's entirely possible that you've exhausted your genie, then you can't keep them in place and they kite the spark's duration meaning you're left with little chi. Someone with a well built genie and a knowledge of their class isn't gonna just let you get a triple spark off in most cases, and by the time you manage to set it up it's entirely possible that they have the skills needed to prevent it.

I've explained this SOOOO many times already, I may just start quoting my posts because you just don't seem to get it and I'm sick of explaining it to someone that can't comprehend end game BM PvP.

Well then, lets stop fighting I guess.

You have to learn new techniques, and apparently I can be thankful no BM will ever kill me now they cant glitch past my expel.
  • Zsw - Dreamweaver
    Zsw - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    This is a promotion for people to cashshop more, don't you see?
    So your bm can't kill people equally geared as you? Fear not! Upgrade your weapon so you can pick on people with lesser gears than you! Oh, your weapon is already G15 +12 with 2 drakeflames? Don't worry, just reroll full R9 on a caster so you can kill again.

This so-called "fix" pretty much promotes gears over skill. Without the 3 canceling for bm and the power dash canceling for sins, you simply no longer do enough damage to kill people who are better geared than you. Essentially, you will have to cashshop, get better weapons to upgrade your damage so you can kill them again. This would also end up **** bms over more than it would for sins, since a sin's damage is already naturally high, whereas a bm will probably have trouble killing anyone end game.

Soon everyone will feel the fury of Roar of the Pride -> Triple Spark -> Occult Ice spams!
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin
    TehZsw - 100 Demon Archer

All Luck No Skillz PvPer: youtube.com/user/zsw007
  • X_Hidan_X - Dreamweaver
    X_Hidan_X - Dreamweaver Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    This would also end up **** bms over more than it would for sins, since a sin's damage is already naturally high, whereas a bm will probably have trouble killing anyone end game.

QFT. IMO, if you are not a BM you probably don't care since it doesn't affect you, and are glad BMs are nerfed so it is even more easy for you to kill us (even though we are already 1-2 shot..and now we can't even touch you at all).
    If you ARE a bm and support this then either you are not endgame or do not use the glitches, or do not pvp. For PVP, bms are screwed. end of story. this fix SHOULD be undone, because even WITH the skills we weren't so great

now (as said in "bm class made weaker" thread), BMs are the worst 5aps DD, the worst class pvp, AND ALL OTHER 5APS CLASSES HAVE ELEMENTAL ATTACKS THAT COST NO CHI. what's this mean? well, other than less damage, it means expel pwns BMs now.

the only people that would support this are not affected. and seekers lost some cc too. and sins (but sins are still so op they are still the best 1v1 pvp).

BMS lost THREE *VITAL* pvp skills. there are like barely any skills that are worth it now. drake bash, roar of the pride, smack, (heavens flame but not 1v1 pvp), and uh, yeah is that it? =/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Infernia - Harshlands
    edited June 2011
    Options
    This is a promotion for people to cashshop more, don't you see?
    So your bm can't kill people equally geared as you? Fear not! Upgrade your weapon so you can pick on people with lesser gears than you! Oh, your weapon is already G15 +12 with 2 drakeflames? Don't worry, just reroll full R9 on a caster so you can kill again.

This so-called "fix" pretty much promotes gears over skill. Without the 3 canceling for bm and the power dash canceling for sins, you simply no longer do enough damage to kill people who are better geared than you. Essentially, you will have to cashshop, get better weapons to upgrade your damage so you can kill them again. This would also end up **** bms over more than it would for sins, since a sin's damage is already naturally high, whereas a bm will probably have trouble killing anyone end game.

Soon everyone will feel the fury of Roar of the Pride -> Triple Spark -> Occult Ice spams!

You play often? I see that all the time.
  • Zsw - Dreamweaver
    Zsw - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    You play often? I see that all the time.

Mhmm, so get ready for more and feel its fury b:victory
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin
    TehZsw - 100 Demon Archer

All Luck No Skillz PvPer: youtube.com/user/zsw007
  • Xx_Zero_xX - Dreamweaver
    Xx_Zero_xX - Dreamweaver Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options

just cuz u need glitches to kill...takes u off the TOP BM's of the server enough said .... b:bye b:chuckle
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2011
    Options
    just cuz u need glitches to kill...takes u off the TOP BM's of the server enough said .... b:bye b:chuckle

This coming from the guy that couldn't do **** before he got insane gear... at least I learned how to use my class, and by the way I can still pk without my glitches... I can still stunlock I can still chain skills with my genie, it's just against certains opponents I'm at a huge disadvantage now. You have yet to show any real skill in PvP, your gear does the work for you, gotta say dude.. the few times I have seen you actually pk.. I was far from impressed.
    edited June 2011
    Options
    ive been pkn for 2 years lol , and yes i could do **** even with my freeking pangu axe at lvl 90 LOL ive never needed any glitches to kill.yes ofc i die less now and kill more compared to before cuz of my gears, but the main point here is NEEDING GLITCHES TO KILL.and u bud cant seem to do it too well now w/o b:bye b:chuckle
  • _Petal_ - Harshlands
    _Petal_ - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    OH NO! The two most broken classes in the game can't use a glitch to their advantage!
    Let me feel sorry for you!

PS: If you used this glitch before, but can't do **** now? You just suck. Learn to play your class. I for one, am GLAD they removed this glitch. It's called a glitch for a reason. Exploiting it means getting banned.

At least now the GM's have a list of all you idiots who are openly admitting that you exploited a glitch now. Enjoy your ban. b:bye
    They made fun of me because I wasn't a R8 Psychic...and then came third cast. It's not funny anymore.

Reason 88 to buy a makeover scroll:
    gomba: "Your butt looks like an eggplant."
    Q_Q
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2011
    Options
    ive been pkn for 2 years lol , and yes i could do **** even with my freeking pangu axe at lvl 90 LOL ive never needed any glitches to kill.yes ofc i die less now and kill more compared to before cuz of my gears, but the main point here is NEEDING GLITCHES TO KILL.and u bud cant seem to do it too well now w/o b:bye b:chuckle

Yeah.. you were so amazing.. even though you only won like.. one out of four fights with my Cleric back then. My gear's not nearly as good as it should be for PvP, especially now that we can't CC. Just because you've been pking for two years doesn't mean you're skilled at it, and you Zero.. you're just not skilled at it.

Our CCing is gone, in 1v1 OP vs equally geared opponents that are at least somewhat competent... the advantage is on their side even with stun locking. That's just how it is at this point, if you can't recognize that or the fact that not having cancel casting actually does hurt our class then you're a complete tool.
  • Pytharia - Lost City
    edited June 2011
    Options
    OH NO! The two most broken classes in the game can't use a glitch to their advantage!
    Let me feel sorry for you!

BM overpowered in pvp? are you mad? most people actually do have sympathy for what we lost, it's not just bms/sins who lost something, seekers did too so :/
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    BM overpowered in pvp? are you mad? most people actually do have sympathy for what we lost, it's not just bms/sins who lost something, seekers did too so :/

im confused what did seeker lose?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
    edited June 2011
    Options
    dude get over it stop the QQ and learn to play BM without ur silly glitching,eventually u will learn how to kill people and know what im saying is true. end of story
  • Fenrina - Heavens Tear
    Fenrina - Heavens Tear Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options

Voidstep was CC'able. I heard Quid Pro Quo was CC'able too, but I can't verify that.
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Yeah.. you were so amazing.. even though you only won like.. one out of four fights with my Cleric back then. My gear's not nearly as good as it should be for PvP, especially now that we can't CC. Just because you've been pking for two years doesn't mean you're skilled at it, and you Zero.. you're just not skilled at it.

Our CCing is gone, in 1v1 OP vs equally geared opponents that are at least somewhat competent... the advantage is on their side even with stun locking. That's just how it is at this point, if you can't recognize that or the fact that not having cancel casting actually does hurt our class then you're a complete tool.

dude get over it stop the QQ and learn to play BM without ur silly glitching,eventually u will learn how to kill people and know what im saying is true. end of story b:bye
  • Pytharia - Lost City
    edited June 2011
    Options

CC Voidstep and Quid Quo Pro
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2011
    Options
    dude get over it stop the QQ and learn to play BM without ur silly glitching,eventually u will learn how to kill people and know what im saying is true. end of story b:bye

Way to essentially double post...

Anyway.. I know how to play a BM, that's not the point. I've known how to play the class for a while, known how to stun lock, known how to fight bosses and what marrows to use when, but THAT'S. NOT. THE. POINT.

It's not about us needed to learn to play the class, it's about our main way of gaining the damage needed to kill someone being taken away. Now we're limited to triple sparking, we're just an auto attack class now. There's no real skill involved other than stun>triple>pray they don't have a genie skill to stun break>occult>pray it works.

You're a damn idiot and I'm ashamed to be on the same server as you.
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Way to essentially double post...

Anyway.. I know how to play a BM, that's not the point. I've known how to play the class for a while, known how to stun lock, known how to fight bosses and what marrows to use when, but THAT'S. NOT. THE. POINT.

It's not about us needed to learn to play the class, it's about our main way of gaining the damage needed to kill someone being taken away. Now we're limited to triple sparking, we're just an auto attack class now. There's no real skill involved other than stun>triple>pray they don't have a genie skill to stun break>occult>pray it works.

You're a damn idiot and I'm ashamed to be on the same server as you.

main thing is damage? well wtf do u expect to do with deicides ROFLMAO get tt100s at least b:sweat b:embarrass

oh and why am i an idiot cuz i said that this ''BM'S SUCK IN PVP CUZ WE CANT GLITCH'' is complete BS ? uhm stop the drugs seriously Zanny kthxbai b:sweat

oh forgot.... whats ur phys atack with claws ?
  • Blaydewind - Raging Tide
    Blaydewind - Raging Tide Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I just want to reiterate (as someone who plays a BM and aware of the cc exploit) that the people complaining about the "fix" of the cc are really complaining about the PvP imbalance.

Stop making complaint threads about the cc exploit being "fixed" and actually discuss the real problem which is the unbalanced PvP, ijs b:surrender. It's only leading into pointless arguments with people who think your main concern is the cc "fix". You were only exploiting it to attempt to balance out PvP.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    CC Voidstep and Quid Quo Pro

well its a good thing those are stopped that is a bad thing to be able to cc >.> i mean seriously they have cooldown on those skills for a reason. and yes i am a seeker.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.