[Server Maintenance] 4-26-2011

1234568»

Comments

• RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Let me start off with something... WHY would you guys make all these things BIGGER so that nothing will fit on the screen anymore? Squad box/general chat thing is annoying/horn chat is freaking annoying/skill bars you guys KINDA fixed. and now the hyper exp window? ....................... how do we play our game with all these HUGE windows that are in the way. when they dont need to be that big. ijs.

According to your sig, this game is dead. Why are you still playing? "ijs."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • Tigerninja - Heavens Tear
    Tigerninja - Heavens Tear Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Hey all,

We will be having server maintenance tonight from 11PM PDT until 1AM PDT!

And I was wondering, if we were to create one more animal for Barbarians to be modeled after (as you know, we have the Wolf, Tiger, Lion, and Panda), which would you want us to create?

And if anyone would like to sketch up his or her suggestion, please feel free to post it in here!

Yo, how about getting new models for true form for barbs? Well it's been quite a while since we see white tigers here and there >_> and they get rarer too...b:shocked almost extinct...

Well let it be then, panda barbs morphing into bad pandas (can use bad panda model) and wolf barbs into giant wolves (based on fb99 soulmass model) and lion barbs into bigger lions (based on golden lion mount model). Would be good to see some novelty on that. About another model for barbs? What about a bear? b:chuckle
  • Niriko - Harshlands
    Niriko - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I rather would see a barb change in the figure he is in real form. Soo wolf transfers into wolf, panda into panda and so on.
    Kind of silly to a wolf change into a tiger

then i want the same with venos b:chuckle would be nice if i could change into a cat instead of a fox xD

btw how about ox-barbs or aries-barbs?
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    then i want the same with venos b:chuckle would be nice if i could change into a cat instead of a fox xD

butbut... i don't WANNA change into a bat! b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • Samaela - Dreamweaver
    Samaela - Dreamweaver Posts: 426 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Dunno if this have been suggested yet, but...

I WANT A UNICORN BARB

UNICORN.

b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Samaela[demon cleric]||Nanimee[mystic]||aquaelle[psychic]
  • Niriko - Harshlands
    Niriko - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    @ LenieClarke
    why not? :D
    then there are bunnies, foxies, cats, bats and antilopes...should be funny b:laugh
  • Toxic - Dreamweaver
    Toxic - Dreamweaver Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    @ LenieClarke
    why not? :D
    then there are bunnies, foxies, cats, bats and antilopes...should be funny b:laugh

I wanna turn into Kun Kun!!
    <3 Tapout <3
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    Okopogo - Harshlands Posts: 751 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    But this wont even happen.
  • LShattered - Heavens Tear
    LShattered - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,365 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    You forgot to add completed to the thread title.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ☆Heavy Armor Venomancer since level 1☆
    Previously known as _Surreal_b:avoid

Sig by me.

[=>theempire.ucoz.com<=]
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited April 2011
    Patch Notes Version 512
    Released April 27, 2011

Factions
    Factions weren't meant to be able to use spaces and carats in their names. We've fixed this issue and you should no longer be able to use them in new faction names.

You forgot to mention that it made the change for faction slogan so that now the slogan has to look all stupid again. Can't use Spaces or other characters I could before update. Please fix this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    ColdSnow - Dreamweaver Posts: 983 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    You forgot to mention that it made the change for faction slogan so that now the slogan has to look all stupid again. Can't use Spaces or other characters I could before update. Please fix this.
    He didnt forget it, it got removed already the patch before. And he said it never meant to be with spaces, so it got removed.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1072591
    Factions
    Factions weren't meant to be able to use spaces and carats in their names. We've fixed this issue and you should no longer be able to use them in new faction names.
    If i m trolling and spamming on forum...then i cant sleep and need a good laugh
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    He didnt forget it, it got removed already the patch before. And he said it never meant to be with spaces, so it got removed.

Faction Slogan != Faction Name
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited April 2011
    Slogan, not name, Slogan

Also, I still see a couple of faction with spaces in their names. What happens to them?

And as early as last Saturday I worked with the slogan and it was fine. Now I cannot without changing it to make it look really stupid because spaces are not allowed.

Again, in case I'm not being clear enough for Cold, we are talking about the faction SLOGAN not the faction name.

And just to bead a dead horse, Again here is the quote which I supplied in my first post, which you linked to, and which I will use again to underline specific areas.

Patch Notes Version 512
    Released April 27, 2011

Factions

Now, if I was talking about faction names, I could understand Colds post. Since I most obviously am not, (obvious to anyone that reads), you're just wrong Cold, just wrong.

Again just wrong, here's the noted from the patch before...
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=12969551&postcount=1
    And the patch before that...
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=12877801&postcount=1
    I don't really need to go any further, there is no mention of a change in the SLOGAN. Also, the SLOGAN worked just fine back then.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Linc - Raging Tide
    Linc - Raging Tide Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Hey all,

And I was wondering, if we were to create one more animal for Barbarians to be modeled after (as you know, we have the Wolf, Tiger, Lion, and Panda), which would you want us to create?

Create a Silverback Gorilla because it will reflect his buff monkey status.

b:bored
    I did not feel the treachery or inconstancy of a friend, nor the injuries of a secret or open enemy. I had no occasion of bribing, flattering, or pimping, to procure the favour of any great man, or of his minion; I wanted no fence against fraud or oppression: here was neither physician to destroy my body, nor lawyer to ruin my fortune; no informer to watch my words and actions, or forge accusations against me for hire: here were no gibers, censurers, backbiters, pickpockets, highwaymen, housebreakers, attorneys, bawds, buffoons, gamesters, politicians, wits, splenetics, tedious talkers, controvertists, ravishers, murderers, robbers, virtuosos; no leaders, or followers, of party and faction; no encouragers to vice, by seducement or examples; no dungeon, axes, gibbets, whipping-posts, or pillories; no cheating shopkeepers or mechanics; no pride, vanity, or affectation; no fops, bullies, drunkards, strolling prostitutes, or poxes; no ranting, lewd, expensive wives; no stupid, proud pedants; no importunate, overbearing, quarrelsome, noisy, roaring, empty, conceited, swearing companions; no scoundrels raised from the dust upon the merit of their vices, or nobility thrown into it on account of their virtues; no lords, fiddlers, judges, or dancing-masters.
    From Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift
  • Seirith - Raging Tide
    Seirith - Raging Tide Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    First, before giving new animals to the barbarians. Would be nice to create female barbarians and male venomancers, they are the only race that don't have both genders.

In Jade Dynasty exists a race, the Arden, that is like a venomancer but it can be male and female. I suggest that male venomacers were like humans but with animal ears and tail(like the Ardens) and the female barbarians could be barbarians with female body(would be rare) or venomacers with ears and tail of tiger, wolf, panda and lion. The transformations would be the same, tiger and fox.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    omg....

Frankie, PLEASE ADD MALE VENO AND FEMALE BARB TO TEMP BAN FUNCTION >.<!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]