[Server Maintenance] 4-26-2011

Comments

• Veldryn - Heavens Tear
    Veldryn - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    New Barb animal?

I would love a black jackal (i.e. Anubis). Example: http://i56.tinypic.com/25tu3yw.jpg

A Cane Corso Mastiff or Ram could be interesting too. I have no examples for these. b:chuckle
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    A penguin, rabbit or a snake.
  • Kywe - Harshlands
    Kywe - Harshlands Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    New Barb animal?

I would love a black jackal (i.e. Anubis). Example: http://i56.tinypic.com/25tu3yw.jpg

A Cane Corso Mastiff or Ram could be interesting too. I have no examples for these. b:chuckle

wow i love that image, make a barb like that D:
  • VinnieZ - Raging Tide
    VinnieZ - Raging Tide Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Rank 9 seeker weapon plox!!b:cryb:thanks
  • fishpup
    fishpup Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Wow instead of coming up with more **** why not fix the medal of glory's and put them back in DQ so the rest of us can finish our rank 9 gear. Idiots are now charging over 50m each for them.
  • slickfinger
    slickfinger Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I think that "True Form" should be what animal you really are.

After reading through this topic I see that I'm not alone.
  • illestrealist
    illestrealist Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    In case ya'll didn't check the patch notes section fanatically(like me) ORB SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!! b:victory
    Good or bad, I will tell it like it is.
  • RouxLouka - Dreamweaver
    RouxLouka - Dreamweaver Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Stop with the old fash sales already. We aren't even anywhere close to what CN version has. There's also plenty of old unreleased fashion out there. b:angry
    /quit.

</3 All packs/Awful community.
  • Darkhawkclaw - Heavens Tear
    Darkhawkclaw - Heavens Tear Posts: 285 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    considering all the cash spent to get the damn tokens, pulling the medals out before some got to buy them does seem a bit unfair dont you think? without warning? really? if nothing else the people that are sitting on millions of useless chips should at least be taken care of. wether you feel it right or not, wether china feels its right or not having all the r9 floating around, at least let people finish the investment they started. besides once everyone has r9 then im sure we will see r10 and r11 come out. eventually were gonna need armor that prevents us from being 1 shot and make balance again anyway.
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Hey all,

We will be having server maintenance tonight from 11PM PDT until 1AM PDT!

And I was wondering, if we were to create one more animal for Barbarians to be modeled after (as you know, we have the Wolf, Tiger, Lion, and Panda), which would you want us to create?

And if anyone would like to sketch up his or her suggestion, please feel free to post it in here!

Gorilla
  • Quinnie - Heavens Tear
    Quinnie - Heavens Tear Posts: 314 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Hey all,

[And I was wondering, if we were to create one more animal for Barbarians to be modeled after (as you know, we have the Wolf, Tiger, Lion, and Panda), which would you want us to create?

And if anyone would like to sketch up his or her suggestion, please feel free to post it in here!

i much rather see more customisations for current barb prefixes

but if i had to pick for a new look

rhino
    elephant
    bear
    triceratops <- bet no1 tought of that yet hm http://www.google.nl/imgres?imgurl=http://www.cbv.ns.ca/marigold/history/dinosaurs/datafiles/triceratopspic.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.cbv.ns.ca/marigold/history/dinosaurs/datafiles/triceratops.html&usg=__g2xJIK2AA3z5NJ23VEts1peauZ8=&h=209&w=500&sz=23&hl=nl&start=11&zoom=1&tbnid=mRZBMyG72ksi1M:&tbnh=54&tbnw=130&ei=nIe3TZO1FomUOpiQnIwP&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dtriceratops%26hl%3Dnl%26sa%3DX%26biw%3D1916%26bih%3D895%26tbm%3Disch&itbs=1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Ink_ - Raging Tide
    _Ink_ - Raging Tide Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    And I was wondering, if we were to create one more animal for Barbarians to be modeled after (as you know, we have the Wolf, Tiger, Lion, and Panda), which would you want us to create?

Lemur.
  • Darkhawkclaw - Heavens Tear
    Darkhawkclaw - Heavens Tear Posts: 285 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    *sigh*

ok i see how this is gonna go then

*bigger sigh*

lizard barb
  • Jedeye - Dreamweaver
    Jedeye - Dreamweaver Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I dont think you guys should come out with another species of barb. What you guys SHOULD do is create new animals for their shapeshifted beast forms. Why do all Pandas, Lions, and Wolves all have to turn into White Tigers??? Even orange Tigers turn into White Tigers!! Pandas should turn into pandas, Lions should turn into lions, Wolves should turn into wolves, and Tigers into tigers of the right color lol.

Whether this point was already brought up or not, I dont know, but guys please help push this idea to the devs by discussing it. Ready... Set... GO!!!
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    translation: Chinese graphical artists are much more plentiful, and work much cheaper, than halfway competent Chinese programmers. we no can haz bugfixes, but we might have a new skin for the same old models.

gatorbarbs. /thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • Lurani - Raging Tide
    Lurani - Raging Tide Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    A COW BARB!
    With the udders and everything. :D
  • Fishlips - Harshlands
    Fishlips - Harshlands Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    it would be nice to see barbs a big APE
  • ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Oh wait I have another idea. How about a horse re colored like the million other horses in the game >_>.

*points to DQ reqards page*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
  • kingspellcaster
    kingspellcaster Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    It's too bad we can't have different classes with different races or I'd go with Tideborn Crocodile Barb or Tideborn Shark Barb.
  • Jellytoast - Sanctuary
    Jellytoast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,295 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Haha, an otter barb would be awesome. My husband said dragon barb. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    jellytoast - Demon Cleric
    Wizzypop - Demon Wizard

"We cannot solve our problems with the same
    thinking we used when we created them." -Albert Einstein
  • Nadel - Dreamweaver
    Nadel - Dreamweaver Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Roach...best tank EVER!

Seriously though, I agree that I'd much rather see more customization in the current forms, but:

Gorilla
    Ram
    Bull
  • illestrealist
    illestrealist Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Haha, an otter barb would be awesome. My husband said dragon barb. :)

OMG!!!! DRAGON BARB!!! With the wings and everything!!! NICE!!!^__^
    Good or bad, I will tell it like it is.
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    ColdSnow - Dreamweaver Posts: 983 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Give them human shape, so they can wear hairs as well >.>
    If i m trolling and spamming on forum...then i cant sleep and need a good laugh
  • HealPot - Heavens Tear
    HealPot - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    A Pink Fluffy Unicorn!!!

(Nah, just kidding. Would be amusing though. In all seriousness, more customization options or a bear).

noo I want the unicorn D:
    Nub Nub Cleric
    b:chuckle b:cute
  • Rickioo - Archosaur
    Rickioo - Archosaur Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I just want to look like a human Darnit b:angry i dont want to be a beast anymore i done found my beauty time for me to turn into a prince b:cry

and Franky fix the site it says i dont own a lvl 3 faction so i cant submit my faction icon >.<
    Started Playing Early June Of 2005 Back In The Very First Beta In Perfect World History

The True Old School b:cool
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    noo I want the unicorn D:

I would seriously go plvl a barb if I could make it a pink fluffy unicorn, else I couldn't be bothered.
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
  • grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Why would you want to talk about barbs ? Elves are so much better ...

Yea yea, morning b:sleep
  • CrimsonDevil - Dreamweaver
    CrimsonDevil - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I would rather see them change what the barb changes into before they add to what form they take standing up. I.e. wolf into wolf; lion into lion ect. Could do same to veno as well.
  • ACLucius - Archosaur
    ACLucius - Archosaur Posts: 610 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I would rather see them change what the barb changes into before they add to what form they take standing up. I.e. wolf into wolf; lion into lion ect. Could do same to veno as well.

Agreed. I would much rather see true "True Forms" rather than another animal. And with the new forms, give them different animations (wolf would bite for flesh ream, not scratch). I'm not a Barb, I don't like playing them, but it would be nice to see them and Venos get this after so long, especially since it would add something to the old classes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Didn't get the rest of it, but apparently I am the "destroyer of sin haters" as well.
  • Ecclectic - Dreamweaver
    Ecclectic - Dreamweaver Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I'd rather just see each form be able to go into it's respective beast mode, like, a wolf, or panda, instead of a white tiger for all.