[Server Maintenance] 4-26-2011

Options

Comments

• LShattered - Heavens Tear
    LShattered - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,365 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    MonkeyShatter cut his hand and bled all over the servers. They'll be down for 2-3 weeks and we'll all be level 1 upon return(if we even exist).

I wish! and packs were gone for forever
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ☆Heavy Armor Venomancer since level 1☆
    Previously known as _Surreal_b:avoid

Sig by me.

[=>theempire.ucoz.com<=]
  • Gigglesnort - Lost City
    Gigglesnort - Lost City Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I'm surprised that Duuz Delax Rex hasn't been mentioned in the parts that I read through.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DeathMethod - Harshlands
    DeathMethod - Harshlands Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Moar packs?

b:thanks Pro Sig.
  • Painkler - Harshlands
    Painkler - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    why need to be 2 hours every week?..can u make update in jsut 30 minutes?..is so anoying..think about what i say..i don't think only me have this opinion..b:angry
    kill 'em all
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    still can't put EG books in AH......lame

can't put them up (it actually says u can't put that up?).... cause alot of things aren't in the AH menus... but they're ON there (even some being sold) if u search for the item. Like EG flyers, hell i dont' think Shinobi fashion's in the menu still..... lol
  • QuickClaw - Lost City
    QuickClaw - Lost City Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    killed a mini world boss saw a gold of a chrono, went to pick it up and i couldnt...

5 seconds later "you have been dissconected" b:angry
    Frankieraye:
    I'm not too worried about susa really. r9 does not exist in the real world
  • Sakuba - Harshlands
    Sakuba - Harshlands Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    back up
    And everything you gave me...vanished without a trace.

Royal Duelists.

Sakuba...merged together in the shadows with SilentPain, a dark rose was born.
  • Gungi - Dreamweaver
    Gungi - Dreamweaver Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    up again b:laugh
  • LucifersFury - Heavens Tear
    LucifersFury - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    can't put them up (it actually says u can't put that up?).... cause alot of things aren't in the AH menus... but they're ON there (even some being sold) if u search for the item. Like EG flyers, hell i dont' think Shinobi fashion's in the menu still..... lol

Yeah still says, "This Item cannot be Auctioned"
  • Teje - Dreamweaver
    Teje - Dreamweaver Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Seriously, new fashion was in boutique for all of 1 hour before maintenance and now it's gone?
  • PirateHunter - Harshlands
    PirateHunter - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    i am tired of being a white tiger... hurry up an make barbs transform into their own animals...an giv us the bless of being human >_<b:angryb:cryb:angry
  • monkeyshatter
    monkeyshatter Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Game's officially up now.

b:victory
  • Wolfenflames - Dreamweaver
    Wolfenflames - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    instead of adding a new animal, make it where the barbs can transform to the animal that they are instead of only the white tiger.
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    ColdSnow - Dreamweaver Posts: 983 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I dont care what you add to Barbs, as long it makes them to come back to my server b:cry
    If i m trolling and spamming on forum...then i cant sleep and need a good laugh
  • Waterfal - Sanctuary
    Waterfal - Sanctuary Posts: 2,723 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    well.. as stated before, true forms would be great xD

and animal added... kangaroo... XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the awesome sig :3

Characters:
    waterfal - lvl 90 demon ferrari veno
    Hazumi_chan - lvl 9x sage seeker
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    to MonkeyShatter (first time I witness you and your avatar): Oh, GM, what shiny eyes you have! (must be practical at night)

Oh and to comment on the topic... As countless ones said before, I'd like if we already had more variations on the current barb skins... polar bear, black bear, grizzly... but also a better lion skin, a more serious/glorious wolf one... I am not so much into fur coloring but yeah, crazy people would love it.

As for other forms, I guess that could be nice. A reptilian one could be interesting, a draconic one too. A ram for the more devilish ones...
    As for the minotaurs, if people forgot about the PWI lore, taurocs/taurox/aerox surely were untamed, but turned traitor... If there would be a twist in that a group remained loyal to the actual untamed, that could work.
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
  • Geo_Breaker - Heavens Tear
    Geo_Breaker - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Before this gets closed down I'd like to make 2 more suggestions warthog and rhino

Bebop and Rockstedy FTW b:victory
  • Jenguin - Heavens Tear
    Jenguin - Heavens Tear Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Let me start off with something... WHY would you guys make all these things BIGGER so that nothing will fit on the screen anymore? Squad box/general chat thing is annoying/horn chat is freaking annoying/skill bars you guys KINDA fixed. and now the hyper exp window? ....................... how do we play our game with all these HUGE windows that are in the way. when they dont need to be that big. ijs.
  • LShattered - Heavens Tear
    LShattered - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,365 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Let me start off with something... WHY would you guys make all these things BIGGER so that nothing will fit on the screen anymore? Squad box/general chat thing is annoying/horn chat is freaking annoying/skill bars you guys KINDA fixed. and now the hyper exp window? ....................... how do we play our game with all these HUGE windows that are in the way. when they dont need to be that big. ijs.

jengyyyyy :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ☆Heavy Armor Venomancer since level 1☆
    Previously known as _Surreal_b:avoid

Sig by me.

[=>theempire.ucoz.com<=]
  • Jenguin - Heavens Tear
    Jenguin - Heavens Tear Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    ]
    jengyyyyy :D

surrrrrrrrrrr :D b:cuteb:heart
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options

Go to system settings in ur pw files on your comp, scroll down and change the theme to 0.
  • SinfuINature - Harshlands
    SinfuINature - Harshlands Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Hey all,

We will be having server maintenance tonight from 11PM PDT until 1AM PDT!

And I was wondering, if we were to create one more animal for Barbarians to be modeled after (as you know, we have the Wolf, Tiger, Lion, and Panda), which would you want us to create?

And if anyone would like to sketch up his or her suggestion, please feel free to post it in here!

how about make the panda or lion or wolf turn into the respected animal when they go to beast form? i think its sill to se a would turn into a white tiger... also make the tiger form a yellow tiger or allow the tiger to be white or yellow... im just saying... but maybe a black panther for a new barb...
  • Trinchitu - Heavens Tear
    Trinchitu - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I'd like you to change the current ones, specially the true form skill (since wolf can't be a tiger in true form -_-). Improve the look of the lion, panda, wolf, tiger.. lion should get a remake so he look like a REAL lion.. add hair movement and hair that can be seen, since they'r beasts, here are some looks:
    This would be for True Form

Wolf:
    http://tipdeck.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/How-to-Draw-a-Werewolf3.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_N8F4-DqPA1U/TUE-1Caq5EI/AAAAAAAAAAw/LNyeHaIKLco/s1600/dog-werewolf_thumb-480x423.jpg

http://image.gamespotcdn.net/gamespot/images/2004/screen0/535410_20040513_790screen007.jpg (Taken from B&W2 game, it has some hair.. that would be really cool)

Tiger:
    http://image.gamespotcdn.net/gamespot/images/2005/265/535410_20050923_640screen005.jpg (again B&W2 game, but it looks really cool and again the hair)

http://image.gamespotcdn.net/gamespot/images/2005/265/535410_20050923_640screen004.jpg (better look of the hair, B&W2 again)

http://www.furnation.com/kaosa/weretiger6.jpg

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee46/Vampirewhu/weretiger-3.jpg

http://www.furnation.com/kaosa/weretiger3.jpg

Lion:
    http://image.gamespotcdn.net/gamespot/images/2005/165/535410_20050615_640screen001.jpg (this looks more like a real lion than the current one -_-.. B&W2 game)

http://i432.photobucket.com/albums/qq43/Ilynlor/werelionwarrior.jpg

Panda:
    http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/194/4/a/Final_WerePanda_by_dolphinboy2000.jpg

http://th09.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2010/110/0/7/Were_Panda_by_PPPub.jpg

The thing is to change the look of human form so they look more "real" and the true form to be like BEASTS!
    Also for a new beast.. hmm.. a Demon beast *-*
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    sparkly vampire form ;3

or mickey mouse :3

b:victory
  • Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear
    Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    so you can now buy

-Legendary gear from packs
    -Rank 8 stuff
    -Dorbs to refine it with

all at once now in boutique, truly not a cash shopping game....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jellytoast - Sanctuary
    Jellytoast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,295 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Okay if they're cleaning up interfaces here, I really wish they'd fix the mob ones. If you encounter a mob with a long name, it goes off the mob targetting thing and you can hardly read it. Like fushma in 51, the acephalid horses near swamps, etc.

And the divine order screen where you pick up quests is screwed up too. All the text is overlapping the left of the window. :/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    jellytoast - Demon Cleric
    Wizzypop - Demon Wizard

"We cannot solve our problems with the same
    thinking we used when we created them." -Albert Einstein
  • El_Tigre - Raging Tide
    El_Tigre - Raging Tide Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    And I was wondering, if we were to create one more animal for Barbarians to be modeled after (as you know, we have the Wolf, Tiger, Lion, and Panda), which would you want us to create?

And if anyone would like to sketch up his or her suggestion, please feel free to post it in here!

I rather would see a barb change in the figure he is in real form. Soo wolf transfers into wolf, panda into panda and so on.
    Kind of silly to a wolf change into a tiger
  • Shalandra_ - Sanctuary
    Shalandra_ - Sanctuary Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Hey all,

We will be having server maintenance tonight from 11PM PDT until 1AM PDT!

Leopard.
  • Irdis - Sanctuary
    Irdis - Sanctuary Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Dino forms b:chuckle

and let them customise it more and change colours and stuff :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Dino forms b:chuckle

and let them customise it more and change colours and stuff :3
    Lizard barbs! Yes <3

Or possibly Crocodile barbs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3