Grade this game.

Options
124»

Comments

• JohnnysAss - Sanctuary
    JohnnysAss - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    your point was that you cant accurately grade the game without being an end gamer. My point was you can grade the game by playing through its content. While they both sound similar, they're both dramatically different

My point is still valid, you can't grade a game without grading the whole game. You're honestly saying the game is an a or b based on early levels and early content while completely ignoring the end of the of the game where it clearly is not an a or b?
    You said this
    "pwi lacks any substantial end game content. If you rush yourself to end game content, you simply are shooting yourself in the foot by cancelling out what you could be doing. There is a great amount of game content available if you know what to look for, and by running to end game (which is the end of the game) what's the point of playing, is kinda my point."
    That's the part where i said we're saying the same thing if you read the other posts not just the replys to you, i would never agree to grading a game just based off half of it but if i had to then yeah half the game is an a or b.
  • Cadeal - Dreamweaver
    Cadeal - Dreamweaver Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    how many people do you know are at end game and havent played more than 30% of the game content?
  • JohnnysAss - Sanctuary
    JohnnysAss - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    touche, well played good sir
  • Cadeal - Dreamweaver
    Cadeal - Dreamweaver Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    touche, well played good sir

I commend you for being a worthy word opponent. :)
  • Minimus_ - Sanctuary
    Minimus_ - Sanctuary Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I voted A, and I'm nor an alt spamming. I've been playing for over 2 years on the same server. And I really give it a A. Last year, I wanted to quit, I tried dozens of other mmos and all of them, I got bored after two days. In PWI, it's been over 2 years I can't get bored and I'm so addcited I've been playing about 12h-16h everyday... Whatever happens with sales, QQers, OPness and all that ****, it doesn't prevent me from playing the classes I love. I love the game for what it is, not for what ppl are doing with it.

Addiction is one thing but enjoying the game is another. I think the joy part was what drove me two years ago. Atm it is addiction and the social connections.
    Middle lane, middle lane.. b:shutup
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I voted B, but thinking back I'd say C.

B is the overall game, then it drops down to C because of sins.