Grade this game.

Options

Comments

• Jenovadeath - Lost City
    Jenovadeath - Lost City Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I gave it a D there used to be alot of fun things about this game years ago when there were actually players out on the world map doing quests and all.

After frost was changed everything seemed to be streamlined towards getting to 100 and spending the next few months in an instance farming gear for some toon. The gear/class balance is a huge issue as some classes benifit way more from a certain peice of gear than another would from the same type.

Tons of broken content/mechanics multitudes of half or never finished content as well bugs and exploits galore and as far as f2p games go the cash shop in this one is the most imbalancing out of any one I've ever played. There are some other newer f2p games out and coming out though that have better fighting mechanics like actually being able to move and attack at the same time with an action style of fighting in real time.

Graphics on them arent bad as well can't name names here as its bannable on this forum however its not on other pw forums like fw and the only company I've ever known to not allow players to name things on their forums. Gms do nothing in this game other than play the market and lvl toons on side accounts and give the occasional auto responce for maint times and advertise the new sales.

so yea over all a D they focus only on the bottom line of profits which in a company perspective isnt a bad thing but wouldn't customer satisfaction drive profits up more being as ppl are happy and recommending a product cause its a good product to others bringing in more consumers rather than just pluging more useless sales to get quick short term burst profits?
  • Yukkuri - Heavens Tear
    Yukkuri - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I'm somewhere in the middle.

I'm grading this game itself, not what's happening or the people complaining. Seeing as I came here from a very different game environment, my method is a little weird.

The game itself is ok. I liked it. Just that it feels so empty in most cases. The graphics were fine back when it was made in 2004, but are pretty bad by today's standards. I really don't judge graphics, but there are many models that trigger my OCD (Nirvana Lionheart Plate, anyone?).

The combat system... Skipping to the point it's boring as hell. I don't know if I'm too used to extreme fast paced HOO HAH games or simply a ****, but this game has one damn slow combat system. Point, click, stand still, attack, wait until you finish attacking, then move on.

Quests. This was my first mmo and nothing special here. Kill X number of X things for just because. Then again, you cannot do anything else other than kill.

The music is pretty much mediocre. There's very little diversity, the music doesn't change to an appropiate track while fighting despite there being 3 battle mp3's that go unheard, the HORRIBLE end of mp3 loop and the track fades out to play the same track when going to the area beside it that has the same music. Horrible implementation of appropiate tempo: "HOLY **** MY FIRST TIME IN TT OH GOD THE GIANT BOSS WILL KILL US AAAA" *sweet violin playing*. Had to listen to this for my first 30 levels so I'd do something. They tried to improve it with the Rising Tide and Genesis music. Too bad it fell on it's face... twice.

This game made me realize I love dressing up an anthromorphic wolf. I love fashion. The recent designs, however... eh.

Repetitive gameplay. All one does nowadays is repeat certain maps over and over and over and over and over and over and over and you get the point by now. I simply have no idea how can old veterans still willingly go to said maps with such enthusiasm. I get nausea.

Playable wolf. Instant win.

Game engine... I suppose many already know how I feel about it. A new one is needed oh so badly.

Chinese developers not giving a damn.

Lack of game customization (interface mods, gfx mods, etc)

Kantorek withdrawal.

Staff that used to give a damn. Now we barely get damns. I like my damns.

And honestly I don't know what else to say. b:surrender
    [sigpic][/sigpic]LOVE
    Information: It is proven that the majority of the Perfect World International player base suffers from "Motorcylophobia".

-Every single patch to an MMO causes players to cry: "They Changed It, Now It Sucks". Every. Single. Patch. -Taken from TV Tropes.
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    It started off as a B for me, but I gave it a D now. It started with a lot of potential, then it started to lose focus... Why they started to work on new games and junk never really made sense to me, seems to me like they abandoned PWI a long time ago, and it's in a comatose stage right now. That last expansion was nothing; No new dungeons / instances, just a new race and an in-complete guild base. No one really cares about new classes, there's still no new end-game content... What does one do after reaching 105 and +10-+12ing all gear? You've literally beaten the game at that point.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    i voted C, but only for how it is run now. when i first came, it had all i wanted for an A++ game. but the problems have pulled it down to a C....and its very depressing, considering its past glory.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • jiq
    jiq Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I'm probably too biased, but A.

I always quit MMOs in a few days or weeks. I have been playing PWI since August 2009. This fact talks for itself. The game is fun and I can't get bored of it. x) I did have breaks because of real life / my job / exams in the past, but never quitted. The graphics are kinda dated but still better than some free MMOs. The gameplay is fun, there are plenty of dailies and things to do... The people I met here are amazing and I love my faction so much!!!

I can't really talk about cons, because I can't find any. Sure, we have bugs and glitches but we learnt to live with them. 5aps used to annoy me because I couldn't find a squad as a Veno, everyone wanted 5aps and rejected me... This problem was solved when I found my real love, the Cleric. Money is not a problem for me, I am not a cash shopper and my mediocre gear is more than enough for PVE (I don't PVP). I don't lag thanks to my fast internet / computer. So yeah, PWI's cons do not affect me at all... b:chuckle
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Guys, let's not get nasty about this? It's meant to gather opinions, not to flame one another. If you're not going to keep on topic and play nice, get lost.
    ^ This, otherwise thread will be closed.
  • _Petal_ - Harshlands
    _Petal_ - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    jiq wrote: »
    So yeah, PWI's cons do not affect me at all... b:chuckle

I have a famous saying: "Something is never your problem, until it's your problem, and then it's a huge problem." Depending on your level....you'll find out the game's not all sugar and rainbows. I'm not the kind to complain, however. I love this game dearly, but like I said, there are simply too many flaws to see the shelf life of this game continue too much longer...starting with management and development, in my opinion.

Also: to the person spamming alt characters to vote "A" on this (and I checked, so I know who you are, but I'll save you the embarrassment of not naming and shaming)

Knock it off. You're biasing the poll, making it ineffective at it's purpose...and that's just annoying.
    They made fun of me because I wasn't a R8 Psychic...and then came third cast. It's not funny anymore.

Reason 88 to buy a makeover scroll:
    gomba: "Your butt looks like an eggplant."
    Q_Q
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    It's kind of hard to take threads like this seriously when the most popular vote is F, yet all those people that voted F play the game.

bzzzt

I don't play anymore.

b:bye
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Psudeotrophe - Dreamweaver
    Psudeotrophe - Dreamweaver Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Why do people who don't play anymore still come onto the forums?
    Apparently its more difficult to milk a smurf than originally conceived..
  • Spamalot - Heavens Tear
    Spamalot - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Ty for this thread btw b:kiss, dunno how little of it will be listened to as usual but.....

Somewhere in the middle for me, used to be great but after 2+ years of very little/no new content it's the same all day every day.

Woohoo b:victory at 101 you can now have a full quest log. Boohoo you can do the same quests day after day after day after day... for things ya can't trade. b:angry

There's hypers replacing good ol' training scrolls to lvl you faster. When you can afford it in the tanked economy.

New classes and areas!! Great...hang on i'm still 101. In a pretty little forest under the sea.

Cash shop sales :O great now i just have to find my credit card for this what used to be f2p game since it's just put gold prices up from 100 to 200k. Wait, that was last year.

Where's the FREE events like... valentines day one last year? What'd we get this year?

Sure the graphics are nice, cant really complain bout the ui or the basis and it's not hard to play. Yet 'part timers' aren't really able to play anymore....competitively(?) because of overnight rank upgrades etc. Things that used to take a little effort. When effort was put into the game from above or the ground up or w/e.

Where's the sarcastic GMs responding to WC? Also where ARE the GMs? 's like a classroom with a student teacher.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oops.
    edited April 2011
    Options

The forum I want to go to is timing out, so I popped in here to look around. It's a thing called freedom... it means I can do what I want. It's a pretty simple concept, really. :p
  • _Petal_ - Harshlands
    _Petal_ - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options

You act like the developing team has something planned for the high levels to do. Half the people on forums are bored 10x players with literally nothing better to do because....there's nothing in the game TO do after 100.
    They made fun of me because I wasn't a R8 Psychic...and then came third cast. It's not funny anymore.

Reason 88 to buy a makeover scroll:
    gomba: "Your butt looks like an eggplant."
    Q_Q
    edited April 2011
    Options
    So you come here to complain about a game you no longer play, sounds like seperation anxiety
    edited April 2011
    Options
    So you come here to complain about a game you no longer play, sounds like seperation anxiety

Complain? Where am I complaining? It was an opinion and an answer to a question. (protip: read the first post). Idiot.
  • ugysekell
    ugysekell Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I vote A but only because of friends, they are the best part of the game. we dont even notice flaws as we laugh thru BHs and nirvana together.
  • Yukkuri - Heavens Tear
    Yukkuri - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    You act like the developing team has something planned for the high levels to do. Half the people on forums are bored 10x players with literally nothing better to do because....there's nothing in the game TO do after 100.

This is about as true as it gets. b:surrender
    [sigpic][/sigpic]LOVE
    Information: It is proven that the majority of the Perfect World International player base suffers from "Motorcylophobia".

-Every single patch to an MMO causes players to cry: "They Changed It, Now It Sucks". Every. Single. Patch. -Taken from TV Tropes.
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options

Out of borendom and to laugh at any mess up pw does. It's very interesting to me to see how much more dumb pwe will get.
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Complain? Where am I complaining? It was an opinion and an answer to a question. (protip: read the first post). Idiot.

I struck a nerve
  • Celric - Heavens Tear
    Celric - Heavens Tear Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    somewhere between fail and epic fail.
    Year's have gone by.

Got Rice?
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I struck a nerve

Nah, I just have a habit of calling out stupid people for their idiocy. Take you for example...
  • hines86ward
    hines86ward Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    An interesting (and harmless) question was raised, and it looked as if it was done very civilly: Why -do- people who quit playing still come on the forums? It doesn't make sense. You answered (a little rudely) something to the extent of "its called freedom, I do what I want".. that's still dodging the question. Why would someone quit playing a game and then keep coming back to the community? Same reason that I've seen many people on World Chat make a huge fuss about quitting, only to come back not weeks later? Could it be that certain people's lives are so bereft of social interaction that communicating online is taking it's place? The thing that strikes me as odd is that many of you say that you only stick around because of friends. While lots of folks on this game are fun to talk to / play with, the fact still remains that none of you will ever have any real impact on my life, nor should I on yours: there are countless healthy, important elements to a friendship or any kind of relationship that require being in the physical presence of others, being involved in each others' -real- lives, not the lives led in an online community. As I said, I like many of you but I would never be able to substitute a true friend for someone I only play an MMORPG online with.

All that being said, I give the game a B. It serves it's purpose as a video game, it's free, and if you don't feel like the game is worth spending money on it, the solution is obvious: Don't spend money on it. Really, sometimes I feel like folks are trying to impress others with some of the things they buy, and sometimes it seems like there's a healthy barrier missing for many of you between real life and this game.
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    The social player base is about the only thing this game has going for it now, at least in my opinion. But even I find myself getting tired of this at times.

There are a lot of things that could be done to improve this game over-all, do I see them happening? No.

A very good friend of mine plays another MMO that is run by a Korean company. Despite the fact that the Korean company controls what can and can not happen in the NA version of the game, the moderators/management/ employees who work for the NA version do a fantastic job listening to their players. They respond to feedback and actually make changes to the game based upon what the NA players want, by working things out with the parent company. More than one unfavorable modification has been reversed in this game's history. As a subscription based game, they are dependent on keeping their players satisfied so that they will continue playing the game. That is not the case here. There are plenty of addicted jackasses who will pour hundreds upon thousands of dollars into this game so long as new **** is put up for sale. It can not be argued that this has been an extremely effective business model.

Think Michael_Dark said it in another thread, those who are still seriously playing this game are either addicted or sticking around because of the social connections. I find myself to be here for the social connections still. I'll continue riding this wave until I find a better one to cruise on.
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    ColdSnow - Dreamweaver Posts: 983 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    The social player base is about the only thing this game has going for it now, at least in my opinion. But even I find myself getting tired of this at times.

There are a lot of things that could be done to improve this game over-all, do I see them happening? No.

A very good friend of mine plays another MMO that is run by a Korean company. Despite the fact that the Korean company controls what can and can not happen in the NA version of the game, the moderators/management/ employees who work for the NA version do a fantastic job listening to their players. They respond to feedback and actually make changes to the game based upon what the NA players want, by working things out with the parent company. More than one unfavorable modification has been reversed in this game's history. As a subscription based game, they are dependent on keeping their players satisfied so that they will continue playing the game. That is not the case here. There are plenty of addicted jackasses who will pour hundreds upon thousands of dollars into this game so long as new **** is put up for sale. It can not be argued that this has been an extremely effective business model.

Think Michael_Dark said it in another thread, those who are still seriously playing this game are either addicted or sticking around because of the social connections. I find myself to be here for the social connections still. I'll continue riding this wave until I find a better one to cruise on.

Same, if its not for the huge playerbase and community i would have went to another p2p game even, its in long term cheaper, better, more effective.
    There are mass of games p2p who offer you more, than this game does pve and pvp wise, unfortunatly it doesnt have that huge comminty.
    i just hate pwi for the gambling poo in EVERYTHING (the only thing that works perfectly is the zen charge site..ijs).
    i mean for real..
    manifacturing = gamble
    refining = gamble
    packs = gamble
    latest easter contest = gamble as it seems as well lol
    Other then this there are many games, which off you for same money way more "items" than pwi does. If you think about it...its insane to demand 50 bucks for a mount out of pixel...thats what other p2p games with BETTER GRAPHICS, BETTER UI, BETTER SERVICE ask as 3 months payment...ijs
    If i m trolling and spamming on forum...then i cant sleep and need a good laugh
  • Zenorx - Harshlands
    Zenorx - Harshlands Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I gave them a flat out F.
    I'm not going to give PWI the satisfaction of thinking they have an average game.

So ummmmm

if its REALLY THAT BAD, then shouldn't you be asking yourself

WHY THE HELL AM I STILL PLAYING THIS GAME/READING FORUMS?

b:bye
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I've been pondering carefully about what I would say if I participated in this thread and now I guess I am ready.

-Warning, thread contains ranting. If you are a flamer, please don't mess around, it is not bait good enough for you. Thanks and enjoy reading-

I joined here two years ago because I was a tad frustrated with another MMORPG (and because one of my former friends that I met there was a bit insisting on me to try PWI). I had checked the reputation of this game but also its satisfaction rating. I then joined and I liked it a lot. And well, I am still active around here.

Here are the pros: The game is and remains great to the eye (even if for the HD addicts, it's quite outdated) and the battle system is responsive and intuitive. Now a great variety of classes and builds. Customization is rich, even mind-boggling (even if yeah, old models are a bit outdated). Some music pieces are great, I put a few on my mp3 player. Mobs are not the normal attack spamming type and their builds upon spawning may vary. You can swim, you can fly. Neat, right? You can even buy boutique stuff with coins you accumulate. Wheee.

As for the cons, quests can be boring, grinding and harvesting too, nothing new. Bugs and glitches are there, still there, always there. Some changes by management may be terrible mistakes at times and compensations are not always enough in terms of equivalence (no, I am not the greedy type), sadly.

-Slight topic deviation to further prove my point-
    I have known worse in that other MMO, trust me (a 2x exp after a rollback because some greedy sly idiots exploited a new feature? Loss of hard work, total frustration and all... yep, it was quite the slap in the face of all the gamers, especially those who finance it. Sweet deal/consolation prize... not! At least I did not play much before the incident happened and grew over it). Oh, trust me, if PWI had a rollback, I'd not be happy either.
    -End of deviation, did you enjoy it?-

I am a bit appaled no one talked about the community yet. Some people are extremely vulgar and aggravating and they in return find it funny (what's better than that to ruin your day?). Greed is really here and for a while. I know that it's like that in every online game but some take their role of evil dudes and dudettes a bit too well. Are there efforts to manage it? Yes. Is that enough? No, but do too much and if it is too controlled it's then akin to a dictatoral management to some. Mass QQ, trolling/flaming and ragequitting ensues. Do you join a game to act like a dumbass (forgive me for getting a bit rude here) or to play with fire and burn yourself in the end (banhammer attack from the higher ones, indeed)? Well, not me.

Sincerely, as I said so many times before, learn to love the game, and don't get too addicted to it or take things too seriously. Be careful most of the time, but learn to accept difficulties. Go by the rules but defend yourself if people seek you harm.

And so I felt the game was worth of a solid A when I joined. I learned to live with it and see the whole picture in a clearer way and yeah... I have to say it's a B to B- I can give today.
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Same, if its not for the huge playerbase and community i would have went to another p2p game even, its in long term cheaper, better, more effective.
    There are mass of games p2p who offer you more, than this game does pve and pvp wise, unfortunatly it doesnt have that huge comminty.
    i just hate pwi for the gambling poo in EVERYTHING (the only thing that works perfectly is the zen charge site..ijs).
    i mean for real..
    manifacturing = gamble
    refining = gamble
    packs = gamble
    latest easter contest = gamble as it seems as well lol
    Other then this there are many games, which off you for same money way more "items" than pwi does. If you think about it...its insane to demand 50 bucks for a mount out of pixel...thats what other p2p games with BETTER GRAPHICS, BETTER UI, BETTER SERVICE ask as 3 months payment...ijs

There are p2p games with MASSIVE playerbases, community bases, and even third party mod communities out there. They're cheaper per month than PWI is if you want to buy your way into R9, get a Herc/Nix, etc. They have inter-server PVP, they have 5 to 80 player RAID's, 5V5, to 80V80 PVP, in-game, next-day tech support, an active tech support forum, around 120 servers, with each server having between 30% to 200% the population of the PWI servers, the world map is easily 4X larger with 3 more smaller world maps you can open, easily 3 times more instances, 10 times as much gear, etc. I could go on... The best part is, it takes you a month to get to endgame, and you don't have to cheat, beg, or steal your way there like you do in PWI.

What you want is out there...

But like me, you probably are hooked on PWI, and couldn't get into the P2P games as easily. =\
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    To ColdSnow (since I looked at the previous post):

PWI is not a P2P game, never was, and as management says never will be. So why put 'other?' Besides, it's how they felt the game could be financed so it remains free.

Evil people would say 'It's how the game is, take it or leave it'. You are not even forced to gamble, refine or manufacture. If you want things fast or the best things around, of course a little sacrifice is needed. And then you are not even obligated to make your credit card bleed a bit for your needs. That said, at the current gold rate... Ahem, oops, haha, not my business.

Sincerely, a mount for so much, you are entitled to choose or not if you want to buy it or other stuff in game, or instead save for things in real life, be them virtual or not. And things lose value as soon as they become too common, anyway.

As for P2P games, people fork out quite the pretty penny each month (unless it's a buy to play game, formula I like but I did not make the jump to it...yet, and I don't know if I ever will or not). Just for that, the makers have to be at the beck and call of customers... If that does not work, they either go F2P or simply shut down. They have to be absolutely perfect, no compromise allowed... but again, the community has to be clean too. I do believe the rules are stricter in there and all.

...among other things I can think about for now.
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
  • Vincinator - Raging Tide
    Vincinator - Raging Tide Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Somewhere between B+ and C+

For me, it is a very good game. Yeah at first I thought I probably never would put cash in. But I fisnished by doing so. In a way i contributed to keep game going ..

The Good :

It is huge.. :

Just imagine turning off "Nearby players" and "Show players on map" Now let's go play hide and seek. I'm sure I know places it could take over a week, if not 2 to find me.

Better then TV. :

Yup, if u get bored, just sit down with coffee and relax and read World Chat. A lot of crazy things going on now..From bromance to hate, It has something for anyone..

Crafting :

See people pay 100k's, millions even for a perticular piece and just craft one "pretty darn close as good" with just stuff u picked up killing mobs. ANd I don't mean TT mobs, Nirvana or whatever..I mean outside mobs that drop leather, oil and such.

A lot to do :

For those who actually like questing/grinding, it does offer a lot. Don't mind the avatar but me and my gf started a seeker and a mystic together. We did all new quests, making us be real "late in quests" cause we started archosaur area we were already 28-29 (Doing all divines possible each day) Then it goes fast (cs, bh, tideborn, divine, wanteds, justice quests, random events, random 2x exp)..Granted, we just play those chars about 4-5 hours a day but quest list still has some we are a few level late on. (now level 68 close to 69)

If u have a ok faction, each day u will have a fb/bh to help with..a boss, a quest, something..

Cube of fate is fun (for those like me who like a lot) and a lot of instances u can just go to in group to have fun..Of course, some prefer the "Create char--hyper--wicked pirate--Fc--endgame--bored" way, thats their thing..

DIversity :

So many fash, mounts, flyers, pigments for fash..All buyable even in game for those that don't want to spend a dime in it.

Availability of items :

Every single item from boutique is also avaiable for purchase in game from other players. Makes "non-payers" grind like hell for a flyer, or to buy gold at auction. But with patience, anyone that plays for free can eventually end up with the same gear someone who paid 1000$+ has. Although of course difference beeing..The payer will get it in maybe in a month, the non-payer in a few years..But theoricly "doable"

The Bad :

Rubberbanding :

Enough said

Attitude of some players :

"I put 1000$ + in game and got lvl 100 in a week fully equiped, I deserve more respect then you that grind 16 hours/day since a year and is glad to get a TT piece that to me is pure ****" Again...each their ways..

Scammers :

Selling in cat shop tele's at 100k and tokens of luck at 5 mils. Anything to make a few bucka and get a good laugh.

Anyway, long enough, it's late, good night...
    In game chars (Raging tide, over a year im here)
    Sir_Puma (BM 98)-- L_y_n_x (Barb 85) Cyres (Cleric 69)
    BurningHeart (Wiz 34)-- LadyPuma (Veno 57,used as bank char)
    Vincinator (Test seeker lvl 46,RiP)-- Amup( True Seeker 71)
    Powerleveld chars : None-- Quests done : Too many b:surrender
  • Minimus_ - Sanctuary
    Minimus_ - Sanctuary Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    The game has really nice landscapes/eye-candy and the new expansion is part of that. TW and the social connections are other parts of the game that keep or kept me going, farming and spending money on it. On the other hand the game became a big auction-house where playing is barely possible sometimes (i.e. red spam), support and reaction by devs/gms is slow or answers are more evasive than constructive. Classes aren't balanced (not going into this), content is lacking. I am doing BH 100-s since the time the first players hit 100 and there is nothing to do besides farming, leveling another char to 100, some pk and TW. R9 should have been much more exclusive. Game started with B and became D- by now.
    Middle lane, middle lane.. b:shutup
  • Swannx - Archosaur
    Swannx - Archosaur Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    B

There's not many free games out there like PWI (if any) so it is definitely better than the average F2P game. The graphics, map, and Territory War system is amazing. However, there are so many bugs, customer support doesn't exist, and cashshoppers can pay their way to win that it's faaaaar from an A-rate game.