Comments

• Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Weren't you in Crimson?
    ....and Valhalla?
    ...and Catalyst?
    DARE I go on?

Can vouch that Curso was never in Val. I maintained the spreadsheet of people coming and going from guild until I left. I can guarantee Curso is not on that list.

Also, you have no room to ****ing speak about anyone guild hopping.
    All urDian has to do is ask his faction of elites. I'm SURE there's another Valhalla with a Rank 9 Mystic who would be more than happy to give him their spare. It's not like they can't afford it.

Not the ****ing point. Try again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    inb4 more harshlands drama
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Mendy__ - Sanctuary
    Mendy__ - Sanctuary Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    inb4 more harshlands drama

b:surrender +1 yo
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    ~removed~

Anywho, petal is full of ****. No idea what he\she is talking about. Anywho curso, I doubt youll read this and I know your an epic troll, but if ya wanna talk just hit me up.

Back on topic... This was a glitch apparently? So why can't he just get it back? It really is unfortunate.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    inb4 More Harshlands Drama

Crimson Jr. 4 Eva, Wooooooo Go Crimson Jr.~~~!!
    I <3 AGOREY
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I'd imagine it was...

Anyone else ever have this "glitch" where you like, run your mouse over a piece of equipment and it'll go unequipped? Like I swear sometimes that if I run my mouse across the screen and it passes over a piece of equipment on the inventory screen, and if I even SLIGHTLY clicked at any point along the way (on the ground, on a player, wherever), then my equip will go to my inventory. Dunno if anyone else has experienced this but it happens to me fairly often.
    So yeah, if he did a BH run or whatever, had drops and went to NPC them without realizing his wrists unequipped, maybe he thought they were a drop and just NPCed it with the rest of them.

Like I said, no idea if this happens to anyone else or if my mouse is possessed or why this happens to me, but it's part of the reason I set up a bank password. Bank password asks you for your pass before you unequip something, so it stops this from happening. I actually have a friend who dropped a piece of equipment while PKing (he was only pink named) because he didn't realize that he'd somehow unequipped it; it wouldn't've dropped if he had it equipped.

Has happened to me too many times. Squad died in BH 3-3 because it happened with my weapon. >.>
  • Zenorx - Harshlands
    Zenorx - Harshlands Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Weren't you in Crimson?
    ....and Valhalla?
    ...and Catalyst?
    DARE I go on

Actually he was in WodaN, got booted for rpking and joined Zulu

And i kinda agree wit Curso, srsly why does everyone flame Dian and Valhalla? hes a nice guy sheesh. Just cause he cs's doesnt make him an idiot

Inb4modsclosederailedthread
  • Marche - Harshlands
    Marche - Harshlands Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Weren't you in Crimson?
    ....and Valhalla?
    ...and Catalyst?
    DARE I go on?
    no WoDaN, Zulu and Cata for the most part
    And didn't you WC *just* today that you were looking for a "serious" faction?
    was a joke ur a ****** to think otherwise lulz

It's funny how you bring up that Woneo will never have rank.......particularly considering a few months ago, you didn't have that Rank. I bet you wouldn't be talking such trash if you were still in your TT90 like you were in Equinox? I liked you better when you weren't such a tasteless egomaniac, Bhram.

i like you better when you dont post usless trash talk when ur last toon was mana sharded and u said u still dont ave anyidea about attack/def lvl when u were a psy
    All urDian has to do is ask his faction of elites. I'm SURE there's another Valhalla with a Rank 9 Mystic who would be more than happy to give him their spare. It's not like they can't afford it.

apparently u know nothing seeing as r9 cant be trade add on if he could Dian would buy another as well whyuhatesomuchonCSersgoQQtoapple...wait my bad i forgot u just stalked him

please stop posting born u make people like lutricia look intelligent and thats not good
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited April 2011
    Inb4modsclosederailedthread

Actually, I have to give a warning first, so here goes...

Please bring this thread back on topic, before I have to close it...

How was that? Not forceful enough, you say? Fine...

Get this thread back on topic...or else!b:angry
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I think this is the devs what of ****ing with us for giggles ._.'
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    edited April 2011
    Kritty are you just going to warn us or are you actually going to do something about this, such as forward the topic.
    ofcourse not.
  • //ayne - Harshlands11
    //ayne - Harshlands11 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    SO..What you're saying is the famous OP Psychic urDian lost a piece of his Glorious R9 armor....

That won't make much of a difference if he decides to pk me..I was just saying.
    But, still, that sucks, don't you have a screenshot of your r9 equipment? Maybe they just don't believe you, and think you're some random person who thinks they can scam a piece of r9 armor from them then later in game say:
    "lmao i scammed a piece of r9 armor from the gms they arent smart ijs...,,.".
    (Yes, I know that sentence was poorly typed it's on purpose.)
    Anyways..yeah..o.o
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited April 2011
    Kritty are you just going to warn us or are you actually going to do something about this, such as forward the topic.
    ofcourse not.

Sorry if I don't quite understand, but forward the topic?b:puzzled
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    edited April 2011
    The response dian got is complete horse ****, and you know that aswell. There is a certain community manager that can solve this, and I'm sure he has seen this topic. Maybe a person moderating the forum's problems would help abit.
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    edited April 2011
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    Sorry if I don't quite understand, but forward the topic?b:puzzled

He means pass it along to the GMs so they can be notified about it, I think.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • //ayne - Harshlands11
    //ayne - Harshlands11 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    He means pass it along to the GMs so they can be notified about it, I think.

I thought he meant lock..

Yeah, I think he meant lock.
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    edited April 2011
    I thought he meant lock..

Yeah, I think he meant lock.

meh **** like Ik anything >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    OP submit the ticket again until you get it b:shocked
    i like potato
  • Wizziie - Harshlands
    Wizziie - Harshlands Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I personally think it bull ****. I played other MMORPG's . and ive seen the power gm's have. the gears can be made so they can be replaced. They just dont want to go through the work of doing so Ever been an MMO and be standing next to a GM trash talking him and he spawn lvl 130 mobs on u to kill u? or some elite bosses? THEY DO HAVE THE ABILITY (not refering to pwi but just saying)
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I personally think it bull ****. I played other MMORPG's . and ive seen the power gm's have. the gears can be made so they can be replaced. They just dont want to go through the work of doing so Ever been an MMO and be standing next to a GM trash talking him and he spawn lvl 130 mobs on u to kill u? or some elite bosses? THEY DO HAVE THE ABILITY (not refering to pwi but just saying)

They can, and it is usually mailed to you in pwi.
  • BerserkBeast - Sanctuary
    BerserkBeast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I had 50 spare silver once and I bought a Binding Charm
    And I binded my Cleric's Rank 8 weapon.
    Same I did once with my Sin's Wraithgate Cape,since I cannot sell to others,I wanna at least be sure that I cannot accidentally trash it.

And another thing:Don't blame people if they accidentally NPC'ed a Item,we're humans(Well, Im an untamed Tiger),mistake happens b:bye
    The only way to beat a troll is....to troll him back b:angry
  • Obly - Dreamweaver
    Obly - Dreamweaver Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    can and will are 2 different things. GMs have the power in game to do just about anything they wanted to do, they have control over just about anything in this game.. but policies within the company may handicap what they are "allowed" to do.

True, however, it can't be called customer support, if their response is nothing more then a formatted reply, that doesn't even answer the OP's question.

They state he CAN remake it, please do, means more money for us yay!, but, he clearly stated IT CAN'T BE REMADE!

Their response, we appreciate the feedback. (euhm compensation somewhere?)

Basically Adroit, the policy within the company should be customer satisfaction and in this case support, not : oe that sucks, here's a cookie, kthnxbai.

PWE: Most fail support i have ever seen. Except for the first 2 years of their PWI existance.
    b:victory Once you discover life is meaningless, you will see my point of view!! b:victory

Skills determine a good player, not a creditcard.b:flower
  • Taarloor - Harshlands
    Taarloor - Harshlands Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Everyone is Harshlands knows urDian's gear (everyone whos not noob) so i dont see why its unfathomable to replace it, specially when its not known how it disappeared in the first place. Poor form PWI, heres a guy whos contributed alot to ur pockets and u cant even consider his situation?
  • Samsama - Harshlands
    Samsama - Harshlands Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    i sold sage dagger hitman legend +11 in hurry to fix them and go back in tt...they were inside inventory ...i press fix fast ..sell one crappy item to make little room...and run back to tt just to never find daggers again...was pretty sad moment lmao...fortunately i was going for rank9 dagger so wasn't a big lose after but i loved that dagger i wanted to have it still....

..i think issue was with "double click "item to put in sell window..future that pretty much sux lol and i find it out at one amazing cost:D

support answer was...we will do something about it in future but now get it over...and i had to press accept solution that wasn't really...a solution ...i wonder if support section do anything use full or come with forum setup as a bundle dealb:angry

IM Sure there is an option to reopen Case just Keep Reopening the Case until they get so irritated, they give them back to u so u can leave them alone

My Dearest Condolences to u UrDian. Shame on the Gms for Not helping the man who put 10 generations of their kids through college by buying R9 then refining it +12 wiff 4 Gems of Steady Def. u will be my prayers b:cry
  • Curses - Harshlands
    Curses - Harshlands Posts: 401 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    whats wrong with u?

- urDian is a nice guy who doesnt do anything wrong ingame and he gets really unlucky with something he obviously did by accident
    - Who cares what other gears he had before, i guess since youll never get R9 yourself u dont know anything about set bonusses

U mean you and your crimson friends were? cuz any Catalyst wouldnt, so if u wanna be one then act like it. Dont trashtalk and esp not after a glitch like this happend to someone who never did anything wrong.

if u wanna be Catalyst then act like it.

I...the Director and Creator of Catalyst am Trololololing. This is why old men shouldn't play computer games, senile minds tend to get confused sometimes.

Just kidding, sucks I guess...

I'd be more upset for someone who actually worked hard and farmed a piece of gear then sold it or dropped it.
  • Vasilisk - Harshlands
    Vasilisk - Harshlands Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I'd be more upset for someone who actually worked hard and farmed a piece of gear then sold it or dropped it.
    And if someone worked hard in real live for get money and spend part for game to get fun and rest? No? It's not counted for you? Only hardly pressing keyboard's keys can be hard work?
  • Curses - Harshlands
    edited April 2011
    And if someone worked hard in real live for get money and spend part for game to get fun and rest? No? It's not counted for you? Only hardly pressing keyboard's keys can be hard work?

Anyone who hasn't figured out that spending thoughsands on this game with no guarantees that your investments are safe and a simple mistake or click of a button can cost you thoughsands should learn the lesson fast.
  • Vasilisk - Harshlands
    Vasilisk - Harshlands Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I answered about your 'upset'. Not about bad game management, which can't protect some investments (which used as management's pay).

And if you missed - no QQ from dian was about lost item. Just about stupid system which not allow to get this item again.

But if to be honest and stop gloat - it's will be normal reaction of support to restore item (especially because all NPC'ed items logged).
  • Curses - Harshlands
    edited April 2011
    I answered about your 'upset'. Not about bad game management, which can't protect some investments (which used as management's pay).

And if you missed - no QQ from dian was about lost item. Just about stupid system which not allow to get this item again.

But if to be honest and stop gloat - it's will be normal reaction of support to restore item (especially because all NPC'ed items logged).

Google translator was as confused as I am
  • Elednor - Harshlands
    Elednor - Harshlands Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Well, they dont actualy have too do anything. Everything is owned by PWI so UrDian's account, gear, name, appearence, even what he types in chat are property of PWI. Any ZEN you charge instantly looses any monetary value (i think this is how they get away with the underage gambeling done with packs).

Its terrible customer support, but they have their backs covered, there is nothing that can be done about it if they dont want too give it back for whatever reason.

Basicly too sum up their power a quote from ToS:
    PWE MAY SUSPEND, TERMINATE, MODIFY, BLOCK ACCESS TO OR DELETE THE SERVICE OR ANY ACCOUNT AT ANY TIME WITH OR WITHOUT REASON, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.