Bind Your R9 Before!

Comments

• SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I would like to take this opportunity to tell you that you are reading the words that i have typed and submitted so that you may read them
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Templar - Sanctuary
    Templar - Sanctuary Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Oh that rly sux , thay should replace it .

Also is it posible to bind r9 armors ?
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    That red is pretty hard to miss though. Just sayin'.

I never said it wasn't lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Templar - Sanctuary
    edited April 2011
    Just whanted to share info, R9 can be binded i just did it .
    http://www.fotorola.com/uploads/ed08d7ab26.jpg

Thx for warning , i was wondering if r9 was ncp-able like r8 ,
    shame on GM if thay not return you armor , spending this much on r9 and to be able to npc it is not player fault but dev.

PS.

r9 stuff shoul'd be like r8 ring not like we need to sell r9 armors / weapon to get max stats and 4 sock

thats why i blame dev's

http://www.fotorola.com/uploads/8dcbbfa2dc.jpg

just little coding...
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    yeah knew this. i made my bow bound like 10 mins after getting it. didnt bind other pieces tho, but i actually thought would be take get quest again.

so yeah. i'll bind other pieces when i get home today and able to play.
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • Nyxyo - Harshlands
    Nyxyo - Harshlands Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    i sold sage dagger hitman legend +11 in hurry to fix them and go back in tt...they were inside inventory ...i press fix fast ..sell one crappy item to make little room...and run back to tt just to never find daggers again...was pretty sad moment lmao...fortunately i was going for rank9 dagger so wasn't a big lose after but i loved that dagger i wanted to have it still....

..i think issue was with "double click "item to put in sell window..future that pretty much sux lol and i find it out at one amazing cost:D

support answer was...we will do something about it in future but now get it over...and i had to press accept solution that wasn't really...a solution ...i wonder if support section do anything use full or come with forum setup as a bundle dealb:angry
  • Templar - Sanctuary
    edited April 2011
    Oh that sux ><

i once refined my tt99 boots in archo elder and lag was like 1,4k
    after few hours i notised my hp missing and my arm which was +10 were 0 refined and i had no idea how or what happened , i wrote ticket to GM"s asking to reroll my toon to 1 day earlier or what ever to do to fix it and i got from them a link actualy a newby guide how to refine lol and nothing else , thay explained me that i need to use dragon orbs b:sad like i havent learn that in 3 years.... GM need to try and be more helpfull after all we support them and this game...

btw

This thread will make lots of people buy bind chamrs hehe i bought 4 after it :)

put bind charms in dq page xD or at least medals again hahaha

b:chuckle
  • HeavensRage - Raging Tide
    HeavensRage - Raging Tide Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    lmfao
  • Sirsmokealot - Raging Tide
    Sirsmokealot - Raging Tide Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    To all the people asking him how he did not see it... wake up for a sec accidents happen how did someone drive in to the back of that artic lorry?... Simple he was not concentrating for one second does this mean he is an idiot? No it means he was caught out distracted I am pretty sure OP never meant to sell it but sometimes things like this happen. I have done some real stupid things irl when im not concentrating or tired.

But shame on you PWI if you will not return this item you loose nothing from returning it to him he invested alot of time and effort in to that peice fair enough was his mistake but a couple of clicks within the database would solve it for him. You really dont show signs of caring about your players when you take a stance like this on trivial matters.
    02/07/2011 - Lost paitence with PWI sold all my gear bought packs and wasted my coin till it was gone... goodbye PWI b:bye
  • Redmenace - Heavens Tear
    Redmenace - Heavens Tear Posts: 908 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I've NPC'd a sorceress soul before and placed the blame entirely on the game

Sounds logical.
    Never admit any kind of fault.

>.<
    Good luck.

That's one solution.

The other would be to pay attention to what you are doing.

RedMenace

\just sayin
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert A. Heinlein
  • Sirsmokealot - Raging Tide
    Sirsmokealot - Raging Tide Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Sounds logical.

>.<

That's one solution.

The other would be to pay attention to what you are doing.

RedMenace

\just sayin

Are you one of them super human people that has never made a mistake in there life?.... Please tell me your secret.
    02/07/2011 - Lost paitence with PWI sold all my gear bought packs and wasted my coin till it was gone... goodbye PWI b:bye
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    If you NPCed your R9 than you don't deserve it in the first place imho.
  • Redmenace - Heavens Tear
    Redmenace - Heavens Tear Posts: 908 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Are you one of them super human people that has never made a mistake in there life?.... Please tell me your secret.

Nope. I lost a bid on a set of axes in AH once, and after I read the message, I deleted it. Right thru the "Are you sure" message, too. I ticketed it, and thankfully my money was refunded, about a week later.

I just didn't blame the game, or the devs, or Teh Liberals for *my* brain-****.

RedMenace
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert A. Heinlein
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    How did you accidentally NPC a piece of gear that doesn't share the same icon as any other item on game? b:surrender

I'd imagine it was...

Anyone else ever have this "glitch" where you like, run your mouse over a piece of equipment and it'll go unequipped? Like I swear sometimes that if I run my mouse across the screen and it passes over a piece of equipment on the inventory screen, and if I even SLIGHTLY clicked at any point along the way (on the ground, on a player, wherever), then my equip will go to my inventory. Dunno if anyone else has experienced this but it happens to me fairly often.
    So yeah, if he did a BH run or whatever, had drops and went to NPC them without realizing his wrists unequipped, maybe he thought they were a drop and just NPCed it with the rest of them.

Like I said, no idea if this happens to anyone else or if my mouse is possessed or why this happens to me, but it's part of the reason I set up a bank password. Bank password asks you for your pass before you unequip something, so it stops this from happening. I actually have a friend who dropped a piece of equipment while PKing (he was only pink named) because he didn't realize that he'd somehow unequipped it; it wouldn't've dropped if he had it equipped.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    can and will are 2 different things. GMs have the power in game to do just about anything they wanted to do, they have control over just about anything in this game.. but policies within the company may handicap what they are "allowed" to do.

well, GM s are human beings too
    and there are different types of employees in every company

there are those who really hate their job,
    and they focus all their frustration on "those dumb costumers"

you might be lucky and have a nice person on the other side
    but that be a rare moment,
    being in customer service makes people become evil
    as they are constantly criticized for something they didnt do
    i like potato
  • Abstractive - Archosaur
    Abstractive - Archosaur Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Cash-shopper or not, the OP has definitely put SOME effort into getting that full set, not to mention refining it to +12. I hope you get your hard-earned wristguards back, good luck.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bodyguard for Secret Passage at your service, now accepting daily installments of just 2.5m for your leisure.
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Hmm, urdian has 5 +12 weps, two sets of full +12 gear with jades of def, and another set of full +10 attack shards
  • _Petal_ - Harshlands
    _Petal_ - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    UrDian's full Rank 9 +12.
    And it's all brought to you by *insert name of credit card here*.

Therefore, I feel no pity for you. Buy another set. Everybody in Harshlands knows you can afford it.
    They made fun of me because I wasn't a R8 Psychic...and then came third cast. It's not funny anymore.

Reason 88 to buy a makeover scroll:
    gomba: "Your butt looks like an eggplant."
    Q_Q
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Therefore, I feel no pity for you. Buy another set. Everybody in Harshlands knows you can afford it.

Awesome plan. And how, pray tell, is he supposed to get the quest again?

lrn2read plz
  • Brus - Lost City
    Brus - Lost City Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    truekossy wrote: »
    Awesome plan. And how, pray tell, is he supposed to get the quest again?

lrn2read plz

1.Remake toon 2. spend 100000$ and 3 months 3. Done
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    1.Remake toon 2. spend 100000$ and 3 months 3. Done

... I'll admit it. I set myself up for that one in a horrible way. b:surrender
  • Jellytoast - Sanctuary
    Jellytoast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,295 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I'd imagine it was...

Anyone else ever have this "glitch" where you like, run your mouse over a piece of equipment and it'll go unequipped? Like I swear sometimes that if I run my mouse across the screen and it passes over a piece of equipment on the inventory screen, and if I even SLIGHTLY clicked at any point along the way (on the ground, on a player, wherever), then my equip will go to my inventory. Dunno if anyone else has experienced this but it happens to me fairly often.
    So yeah, if he did a BH run or whatever, had drops and went to NPC them without realizing his wrists unequipped, maybe he thought they were a drop and just NPCed it with the rest of them.

Like I said, no idea if this happens to anyone else or if my mouse is possessed or why this happens to me, but it's part of the reason I set up a bank password. Bank password asks you for your pass before you unequip something, so it stops this from happening. I actually have a friend who dropped a piece of equipment while PKing (he was only pink named) because he didn't realize that he'd somehow unequipped it; it wouldn't've dropped if he had it equipped.

Agh this happens to me all the time. I'll have my inventory open and me trying to change the camera angle. I'll end up unequipping something, or using one of my apoth pots. >.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    jellytoast - Demon Cleric
    Wizzypop - Demon Wizard

"We cannot solve our problems with the same
    thinking we used when we created them." -Albert Einstein
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Just don't have your inventory open while doing other ****...that's like

"I was running around with my fly open and my balls got caught in the :x"
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Terra_Inc - Harshlands
    Terra_Inc - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    It's base of interface usability: confirm messages are not working.
    Someone can make over 9000 posts about "check, read confirm message, etc", but true that it's not working. Because we are people and not robots.
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Just don't have your inventory open while doing other ****...that's like

"I was running around with my fly open and my balls got caught in the :x"

fapfapfap b:dirty
  • Curso - Harshlands
    Curso - Harshlands Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Ah, just asked in gc. You npc'd your wrists. Atleast you have another pair of +12 wrists, brah

whats wrong with u?

- urDian is a nice guy who doesnt do anything wrong ingame and he gets really unlucky with something he obviously did by accident
    - Who cares what other gears he had before, i guess since youll never get R9 yourself u dont know anything about set bonusses
    yes, and were all trololol'ing in vent.

U mean you and your crimson friends were? cuz any Catalyst wouldnt, so if u wanna be one then act like it. Dont trashtalk and esp not after a glitch like this happend to someone who never did anything wrong.

if u wanna be Catalyst then act like it.
  • FrozenPhire - Lost City
    FrozenPhire - Lost City Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    They can give it back to you, I know quite a few people who have npc'd good gear before by mistake and it was given back to them by gm's.
  • CandyCorn - Raging Tide
    CandyCorn - Raging Tide Posts: 1,547 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    why does no one check to see what they are npcing?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Move along..move along
  • _Petal_ - Harshlands
    _Petal_ - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    blah.

Weren't you in Crimson?
    ....and Valhalla?
    ...and Catalyst?
    DARE I go on?

And didn't you WC *just* today that you were looking for a "serious" faction?

Oh, spare me, the irony is terribly painful. I'd cry from the laughter if I didn't know you were so shallow nowadays.

It's funny how you bring up that Woneo will never have rank.......particularly considering a few months ago, you didn't have that Rank. I bet you wouldn't be talking such trash if you were still in your TT90 like you were in Equinox? I liked you better when you weren't such a tasteless egomaniac, Bhram.

All urDian has to do is ask his faction of elites. I'm SURE there's another Valhalla with a Rank 9 Mystic who would be more than happy to give him their spare. It's not like they can't afford it.
    They made fun of me because I wasn't a R8 Psychic...and then came third cast. It's not funny anymore.

Reason 88 to buy a makeover scroll:
    gomba: "Your butt looks like an eggplant."
    Q_Q
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Curso, you only are ever with a single person on vent, and if this was a magical glitch, I didnt know about it. If you want to talk to me, official forum probably isnt the best pkace
This discussion has been closed.