Archer > ?

Options
13»

Comments

• Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear
    Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    There are only handful of real archer PKers (and by real I mean I see them outside of SZ, not standing around Arch white named) left on HT.

Only those who have enough money left to have high enough refines and decent gear to live out the onslaught of Sin's

also Oranges > Archers x)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Dear op:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIX4sRzCSJE&feature=channel_video_title

This archer pretty much wrecks everyone, and now he is r9 sooo. archer < all in this case.
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Dear op:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIX4sRzCSJE&feature=channel_video_title

This archer pretty much wrecks everyone, and now he is r9 sooo. archer < all in this case.

not really... he/she is a cash shopper so is bound to be good but i lol'ed when he/she went for that black skinned R9 archer and hit her for ****, barley scratched her.

basically bigger cash shopper pwned you'r cash shopper in that vid

moral of the story, cash shoppers own the game
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Meh that vid was in TW against under geared and clueless players. They obviously have no HP what so ever since he drops them with a few 1-2k hits all by himself lol. Doesn't seem like the other faction is very organized, the archer runs around with every single buff in the game and around 13.5k hp during the entire TW. Do these people even know what Purge is or maybe its b/c all of their venos are 1 shots, i dunno. The cleric in his party is just chilling and healing everyone, i wanna scream "kill the cleric FFS IDIOTS". Than the archer is getting "ganked" by barbs auto-attacking him in tiger form and i had to stop watching it was to annoying <_<

I'm sure he plays archer really well, but he has way better gear and back up than 99% of those from opposite faction.
  • Fleuri - Sanctuary
    Fleuri - Sanctuary Posts: 1,763 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I was talking about pvp?

So, ok, for example: good veno with moderate gear can beat a 40khp barbarian.

And, yes, having a phoenix certainly helps, but if you expect a phoenix to win that battle for you, you should expect to take a few years.
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    not really... he/she is a cash shopper so is bound to be good but i lol'ed when he/she went for that black skinned R9 archer and hit her for ****, barley scratched her.

basically bigger cash shopper pwned you'r cash shopper in that vid

moral of the story, cash shoppers own the game
    Well, at the time Curses had a +11 r8, hes now chillin with +12 r9, but that black skin archer is full +12 r9 with +2def stones. zzz
    Meh that vid was in TW against under geared and clueless players. They obviously have no HP what so ever since he drops them with a few 1-2k hits all by himself lol. Doesn't seem like the other faction is very organized, the archer runs around with every single buff in the game and around 13.5k hp during the entire TW. Do these people even know what Purge is or maybe its b/c all of their venos are 1 shots, i dunno. The cleric in his party is just chilling and healing everyone, i wanna scream "kill the cleric FFS IDIOTS". Than the archer is getting "ganked" by barbs auto-attacking him in tiger form and i had to stop watching it was to annoying <_<

I'm sure he plays archer really well, but he has way better gear and back up than 99% of those from opposite faction.
    Yeah, that war was pretty lulz. They eventually improved before the reset, but yeah...

Anywho, if archers are played correctly they can kill every single class, except a barb in most situations.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Anywho, if archers are played correctly they can kill every single class, except a barb in most situations.

^This basically. They are the wild card that can be killed by any class and can kill any class, depending on situation, skill, and of course gear.

So, ok, for example: good veno with moderate gear can beat a 40khp barbarian.

And, yes, having a phoenix certainly helps, but if you expect a phoenix to win that battle for you, you should expect to take a few years.

A good anything in most cases can kill anything else. Having a magic based class killing a heavy armor class doesn't really prove anything except that there's rock paper scissors. I never said a veno had to rely on their pets to kill anything; heck I've known a few venos who wouldn't use pets sometimes just to prove they can do it. My opinion at the time were venos could use buffing, not that they are useless in any scenario, which seems to be what you're trying to force into my mouth. I only mentioned nixes because AT THAT TIME the broken bleed was a huge cause for QQ among the light and arcane armored classes. There's no need to read into what I didn't say and exaggerate my words.

Anything else you'd like to nitpick about in my posts? >_> ....Preferably something I actually said...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Well, at the time Curses had a +11 r8, hes now chillin with +12 r9, but that black skin archer is full +12 r9 with +2def stones. zzz

whats your point?

Cash shoppers... nobody cares about them
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fleuri - Sanctuary
    Fleuri - Sanctuary Posts: 1,763 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    venos could use buffing, not that they are useless in any scenario

Ok, then: I agree with you, and I apologize for misunderstanding you.