Dream Weaver Top 52

Options
Yoruichi_Ky - Dreamweaver
Yoruichi_Ky - Dreamweaver Posts: 16 Arc User
edited August 2011 in Tideswell (East)
Ok it has come to my attention that some people don't think there was a vote on who the top 52 most Renown players were on Dream Weaver. So i am Renewing the voting for 1 week after this time the poll will end and the cards will begin being made. Here is the current list. (if any of these names have typos please let me know)
1. DrAgOOnZ....2. Ajay.............3. Illyana.........4. Chezedude...5. BaldwinBoy...6. Seraphim
7. ProGrinder....8. MiniGod.........9. Lightaine...10. Tyranny......11. Q................12. Binky
13. Qulotor......14. Meowmerz....15. Wizard......16. _Trixy_.....17. HaloAngel...18. Anarchy
19. Zanryuu.....20. Fizban...........21. Larkray.....22. Annakay....23. Quizenbort.24. Er_Nai
25. Magiere.....26.CoupeDeGrace.27. matthew...28. Sin...........29. Saint.........30. KittyRawrs
31.swordsman.32. Baalbak..........33. Jette.........34.akainu.......35.Queen_Softly.36.BobBites
37.TEMPL/\R...38. AngelA$..........39. Crit_Heal..40. Slivaf........41. Madison...42. Wacky_Taffy
43. BlueEyeEmo..44. Pedestrian...45. Glaicez.....46. FlyRanger..47. steukbarb.48. DSholder
49.TieuLongNu...50. Satchiko.......51. Stormy....52. Auka
Let the voting begin if u think that this list isn't right cast your votes for replacements. Thank u and have a nice day.
Post edited by Yoruichi_Ky - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Zsw - Dreamweaver
    Zsw - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Again, how do you define "Renown players"?
    Additionally, alot of them don't even play anymore, how can you possibly compare them when the times have changed so much?
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin
    TehZsw - 100 Demon Archer

All Luck No Skillz PvPer: youtube.com/user/zsw007
  • Getter_Robo - Dreamweaver
    Getter_Robo - Dreamweaver Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Yeah, need a new pole. Some of these names shouldn't be on there do to them not playing anymore and do to certain events ;/
  • Runemine - Dreamweaver
    Runemine - Dreamweaver Posts: 572 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Ya several of them don't even play and a lot of the new players never even heard of em.

Several on the list are just WC spammers others never talk so what do ya mean yu want the best WC spammers or you want the best Geared the list is just a cluster or both missing a lot of people.

And why the heck 52 i assume its 52 people you know not other people.

*Cough* Troll
    101 Blademaster(Pro/Fail 4.0 BM with 11k base HP+G16(+10))
    100 Seeker(The Vortex Beast)
    86 Assassin(Solo king)
    76 Archer(Squishy Nuker)
    72 Cleric(Horrible healer)
    67 Barb(Buff baby)
    61 Wizard(King Aoe)
    37 Mystic(Fun project)
  • Satchiko - Dreamweaver
    Satchiko - Dreamweaver Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Well I'm just bored enough to do it...
    if any of these names have typos please let me know)
    13. Qultor
    15. Wizzard
    19. Zanryu
    20. Mage_Fizban
    29. S/\INT (I could be wrong on this one, they haven't played in forever)
    30. KittyRoars
    31. swordman
    42. WackyTaffy
    43. BlueEyesEmo (Just going from memory when I saw their name on a piece of OHT gear. I might be wrong again)
    51. Stormyy
    I didn't bother fixing capitalization, just spelling errors.
  • Veins - Dreamweaver
    Veins - Dreamweaver Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Where are you getting your point of reference from? At least half of those people have already quit, another large percent of people are largely irrelevant - is this purely based on popularity? Are we back in high school, going over yearbooks? Lol.
    :3
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Personally, this sounds like something that might bring on more drama on WC unless a proper pole is done.
  • Yoruichi_Ky - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Ok look i just put up what the current vote came up to, im really asking who the top 52 most well known characters of all time on Dream Weaver are, is that hard to understand. Also it is a vote between anyone that comes here willing to vote so if ur going to critisize and not vote just get out of the thread. But Getter if u know how to do this as a "Proper pole" as u put it b my geust. This pole was never ment to be something to cause any fights, it was ment for fun and a few people would like to have these playing cards. I get no profit out of the cards infact once this is done a link will b posted where u can print the cards off for free. sorry if i come off rude but please dont ruin this for the ones that could get enjoyment out of it.
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I'm not doing anything but stating what others are as well and not to try and turn this around on me for not accepting a little criticism for what seems to be something that appears to be outdated.

Do i want to do it, no because I perfer not doing something that would be in my way for what little time I have already with things going on in reality.
  • Veins - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2011
    Options
    There is a truck full of butthurt just waiting to get dumped all over this concept. No good ever comes from a popularity contest, and for every person who might like to see this, there would be a hundred people upset that they weren't included.
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Ya several of them don't even play and a lot of the new players never even heard of em.

Several on the list are just WC spammers others never talk so what do ya mean yu want the best WC spammers or you want the best Geared the list is just a cluster or both missing a lot of people.

And why the heck 52 i assume its 52 people you know not other people.

*Cough* Troll

Ok lets go over your questions.
    1. here the current list is a collaboration of names dropped on the former thread http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1042661 , If u have names to drop that u think belong in the line up drop them.
    2. Why the heck 52? I have no idea if u have a deck of poker playing cards, but if u go and count the cards there are 13 Spades, 13 Diamonds, 13 Hearts, 13 Clubs. So lets break this down to grade school math you may understand. 13+13=26, 13+13= 26, 26+26=52.
    3/finally. I don't know half of the people on this list, so ya only people i know(sarcasm).
  • Aracnius - Dreamweaver
    Aracnius - Dreamweaver Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    if this is supposed to be like a deck of 52 cards, then shouldnt we split it up by classes, (13 TB, 13 humans, 13 untamed, 13 elves) all of the best class, and of course there are Earth Guard but they have only been out about a week, not nearly enough time to have pro renowned players from that class
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] b:surrender
    -Waiting for the day they replace these stupid bear smilies with monkey ones
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Well wasn't sure If i should bring this up but, should people from other servers count to make a vote? And that those that are voting for themselves, in the use of another account, shouldn't count :/

hmmmm

My vote:

Larkray (counts as half a vote) ;p

BlueEyesEmo

myself (jk)

Himiolator (think i miss-spelled it b:surrender)
    edited March 2011
    Options
    if this is supposed to be like a deck of 52 cards, then shouldnt we split it up by classes, (13 TB, 13 humans, 13 untamed, 13 elves) all of the best class, and of course there are Earth Guard but they have only been out about a week, not nearly enough time to have pro renowned players from that class

First off, Thank u for actually wanting to help. Here is how it was originally planned.
    Spades 1-13
    Diamonds 14-26
    Hearts 27-39
    Clubs 40-52
    But again thank u so much for trying to help.b:victory
  • _Aubree__ - Dreamweaver
    _Aubree__ - Dreamweaver Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Ok lets go over your questions.
    1. here the current list is a collaboration of names dropped on the former thread http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1042661 , If u have names to drop that u think belong in the line up drop them.
    2. Why the heck 52? I have no idea if u have a deck of poker playing cards, but if u go and count the cards there are 13 Spades, 13 Diamonds, 13 Hearts, 13 Clubs. So lets break this down to grade school math you may understand. 13+13=26, 13+13= 26, 26+26=52.
    3/finally. I don't know half of the people on this list, so ya only people i know(sarcasm).

You should add in 2 jokers b:chuckle

Anyway list should be updated on if they still play and their accomplishments in game, how skilled they are or knowledgeable. Also have people enter names then put those names on a poll..
  • BloodyOne - Dreamweaver
    BloodyOne - Dreamweaver Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    so aparently i was wrong with the suit names.. there called spades not spruces Q.Q
    and there is no number 1 in the deck so i wanna be the 7 of clubs now :D but
    the very best part is everyone just wasted there time reading my post b:laugh
    b:shocked no signature
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I'm not even on the list :(, and I been around and active just as much or more as half that list. I can also think of some more people too but meh

gonna go cut my wrists now and drop BIDS everywhere b:cry
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • _Aubree__ - Dreamweaver
    _Aubree__ - Dreamweaver Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    b:chuckle Make mizu a joker
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    im sorry but did you seriously put zanryu on that list? wtf for? he is horrible.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Namari - Dreamweaver
    Namari - Dreamweaver Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I'm not even thought of...jeebus, did people already forget Ivy and Destini? b:sad
    Censorship is the bane of creativity. Censorship is the bane of personality. Most of all...censorship is the bane of identity.

My main is Ivy_. I'm better known as Destini. Also known as _Yvi. Yes, I have an identity crisis. b:chuckle

Looking for a signature for this character. Wanna make me one?
  • Panes - Dreamweaver
    Panes - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    There is a truck full of butthurt just waiting to get dumped all over this concept. No good ever comes from a popularity contest, and for every person who might like to see this, there would be a hundred people upset that they weren't included.

And let the butt hurting begin.

First victim.
    im sorry but did you seriously put zanryu on that list? wtf for? he is horrible.

Second victim.
    I'm not even thought of...jeebus, did people already forget Ivy and Destini? b:sad
  • Namari - Dreamweaver
    Namari - Dreamweaver Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Not butthurt at all actually. Just that when you have a list like this, you're gonna have people say "what about me?" Doesn't mean they're butthurt at all. I mean, ****, look at Miz. Guy's gonna go all emo on us because he's not on the list (although, we all know that he's joking about the rest of it).

Anyways, half of them don't even play anymore. So in order for this concept to work (I think she also wanted to take pictures for the cards or sommat), she'd need those players who play actively. Which she doesn't have at the moment.
    Censorship is the bane of creativity. Censorship is the bane of personality. Most of all...censorship is the bane of identity.

My main is Ivy_. I'm better known as Destini. Also known as _Yvi. Yes, I have an identity crisis. b:chuckle

Looking for a signature for this character. Wanna make me one?
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    And let the butt hurting begin.

First victim.

Second victim.

has nothing to do with butthurt whether im on here or not is no big deal just zanryu is a complete idiot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Unfortunately with every list, that takes on similar stances as who is best... for WHATEVER reason... whether it's pve, pvp, or simply the most... calmest person in game, or even the best debuffer in game... there is bound to be people a bit... upset/hurt... or even lost as to why... or who could leave them off of such a list. There is nothing wrong with wanting to be thought up as the 'best/most renowned' player in the game, past, present, or future.

There really is far simply too many people to name them all/make one 'all star' deck of cards. Hell if you aren't on this list, and you feel you should be start your own. :D

Yugioh ftw!? :D My Lucretius beats your auka... RAWRS. (Fyi everyone this is just an example, I really don't know who is better out of those two.)

Also who nommed me? b:shocked *hides* I am not a celebrity!

EDIT: Again, this is such an interesting list, regardless of whether or not I am on it, but as we all can pretty much tell, it isn't gaining much ground, just more or less a discussion as to why 'x,' or 'y' isn't on that list.

I would vote, but meh tbh I feel like I am needed more... elsewhere. (still logging into the game, just found another game to play while I merch. :D ^^
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    has nothing to do with butthurt whether im on here or not is no big deal just zanryu is a complete idiot.

*sigh*

Honestly.. it sounds like you're just a little butthurt to me, your ego couldn't handle the fact that you didn't make the list? Poor little baby, here let me get you a bottle.

Seriously dude... stop acting like a five year old child, I don't agree with you on things, so the **** what? Get over it, not everybody is gonna agree with you or think you're good. They're going to have their own opinions, and guess what.. they might actually be right! Oh no, what a thought! That Escorian, in all his wisdom, would be wrong about something! I fail to see how I'm an idiot, so please... elaborate, I'd love to know why you think I'm an idiot. Actually... nevermind, don't elaborate, I don't care what someone as stupid as you thinks of me nor do I care about the reasoning behind it.

Go have fun with your little Sage spark :)
  • Veins - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2011
    Options
    In after butthurt. Called it.

Like I said, these threads just never work. Especially since, on the forums, a good number of the people who post are largely out of touch with the game at this point anyway, lol.
  • Renerei - Dreamweaver
    Renerei - Dreamweaver Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Have fun annoying everyone but the 52 people you put on the cards lmao..

*cough* Ren for Joker! *cough* b:avoid
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Does anyone have any bacon? I'm starving.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    b:chuckle Make mizu a joker

^this^

make Aubree a queen b:cute
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • Renerei - Dreamweaver
    Renerei - Dreamweaver Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Does anyone have any bacon? I'm starving.

Take your pick ====> OINK
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    ^this^

make Aubree a queen b:cute

Wouldn't you be a better fit for that?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3