Dragon's Conquest Event Discussion - How was it?

Options
sylenthunder
sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
edited February 2016 in General Discussion
I though I'd put this up here to consolidate the posts pertaining to the event.

How did it go for you?
How did you like the experience?

Oh, and please remember... Naming and Shaming is not allowed. Neither is bypassing the profanity filter.

Please, no complaining about lag without also supplying a trace to the server taken at the time of the issue.​​
582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
​​
Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!

Comments

• mtdew1
    mtdew1 Posts: 12 Arc User
    Options
    some members of our faction was able to hit and none of them was in pk mode
  • mtdew1
    mtdew1 Posts: 12 Arc User
    Options
    some members of our faction was able to hit and none of them was in pk mode
  • sakulv
    sakulv Posts: 28 Arc User
    Options

merkzz wrote: »

Also...it wouldnt even let me attack anyone...

You have to be in PK mode.​​

person from my squad wasnt PK mode and got killed o.o

dynavenosbychibizzz2_zps02ce33d3.png

• sakulv
    sakulv Posts: 28 Arc User
    Options

dynavenosbychibizzz2_zps02ce33d3.png

• merkzz
    merkzz Posts: 9 Arc User
    Options
    sakulv said:

Ah kay.

• dejiavu
    dejiavu Posts: 103 Arc User
    Options
    Our faction did not DC at 11:00am when it started. We managed to get about 1/4 up the paths on the map. So it was about 11:08 when mass dc.
  • sylenthunder
    Options
    Ok, so Looks like today's event is a bust. We're hoping it gets fixed, but with the way these things are set up, I'm not certain they can override the battle instances to get us back in.

Thread on issues is here.
    http://forum.arcgames.com/pwi/discussion/1204289/dragon-conquest-battles-missing​​

​​
  • kev1961
    kev1961 Posts: 6 Arc User
    Options
    Yet another usless PWI event . WE get in and are winning when guess what mass dc . I SAY PWI PUTS THIS RIGHT BY A HUGE SORRY TO EVERY PLAYER INVOLVED AND I MEAN HUGE LIKE 10 +12 D ORBS ,10000 EVENT GOLD 100000000000 COIN EACH and this is a mimimum we should expect
  • cajabra
    cajabra Posts: 9 Arc User
    Options
    kev1961 said:

Yet another usless PWI event . WE get in and are winning when guess what mass dc . I SAY PWI PUTS THIS RIGHT BY A HUGE SORRY TO EVERY PLAYER INVOLVED AND I MEAN HUGE LIKE 10 +12 D ORBS ,10000 EVENT GOLD 100000000000 COIN EACH and this is a mimimum we should expect

Omg it was the first time for the event, you expected it to go perfectly?? And you want that as compensation? LOL!!!
  • raidsreign
    raidsreign Posts: 27 Arc User
    Options
    kev1961 said:

You could just quit giving them money, idk why ppl keep supporting a company that has terrible customer support and has basically ruind ever pvp event they have. Honestly all this game is now, is another form of social media stop spending ur money its not worth it. With G17 coming out i hope more ppl realize that its time to quit, just log have some fun and then go log a better game to spend ur money on lol

• kev1961
    kev1961 Posts: 6 Arc User
    Options
    DOES it matter if its the first or the hundreth no THEY MESSED UP .
    to say im fed up with all there **** is a huge UNDERSTATEMENT .
    Ive sent to much time and real life money on the game so guess what go play with a active mark 8 mills
  • cajabra
    cajabra Posts: 9 Arc User
    Options
    If you're that fed up with the game I don't understand why you're even here and still complaining. You should know what to expect from PWI.
  • tricksie
    tricksie Posts: 189 Arc User
    Options
    kev1961 wrote: »
    DOES it matter if its the first or the hundreth no THEY MESSED UP .
    to say im fed up with all there **** is a huge UNDERSTATEMENT .
    Ive sent to much time and real life money on the game so guess what go play with a active mark 8 mills

lol relax.
    this always happens first time something new rolls out. learn to live with it or find a new game.​​
    z56fd27dc94746.gif
    egg-44.gif <~ these need to come back into the CS.

• sylenthunder
    Options
    Dragonlord%20Treasure.png
    Does this mean I won? normal-2.gif

Actually, I'd be willing to bet they sent them to everyone that attended.​​

​​
  • beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User
    Options

that was send on cross server or not?
  • chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    Options
    It was sent to the normal server.​​
  • dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I used to not be looking forward to the cross server TWs at all, since I was assuming we'd be fighting alongside the other factions of our server vs all the factions of another server. Knowing its still just going to be a 1v1 between factions has me very excited, even tho it didnt work for shjt this week xD

I think for the future, when the TWs are actually competitive, it would be cool if all servers could post a rank list of how the factions stack up on their own server, if its not clear n depends on the day who wins then u can simply put them alongside eachother. Personally im very interrested in who Im facing in the TW ^^ in terms of domestic strength
  • draco5787
    draco5787 Posts: 38 Arc User
    Options

Actually no I didn't receive it on either of the two toons that I attended with. Seems more like it was sent to certain people again.
  • sylenthunder
    Options
    draco5787 wrote: »
    Actually no I didn't receive it on either of the two toons that I attended with. Seems more like it was sent to certain people again.
    Turns out we won, even though I though we wouldn't.​​

​​
  • cadisdraizel#1896
    cadisdraizel#1896 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Options
    How many hours does a person have to be in a faction to participate in the dragon's conquest event?
  • kuglepen
    kuglepen Posts: 48 Arc User
    Options
    100 hours now, just like normal TW
  • dingo488
    Options
    Much necro, however I do have a question...there's supposed to be a system in place where at 12 TW lands you can choose who you want to bid on, at least...thats written somewhere at the NPC. Yet that system doesnt seem to work. :(((

Can this system be put in place? Its kinda disappointing that you only get a fun opponent once every 2 months, Im a little bored of fighting the same old boring factions from our very own server...
  • beast21g
    Options
    Well seems that matching system is a big failure.
    Also there are guilds on cross map that they had 1 fight wined in the begining and from then till now no fights at all.
    That thingie with 12 lands 1st time i read it. Also dont forget that were also a limitation for3 lands so you can have qualify for xTW. And as i can remember @thenamesdomino said that they disable that to give a change to other guilds to see the xTW. Honestly it's the same guilds every week and in majority TWs are from the same server.

Please fix it.
    If i wanted to fight same server i can bid on them, no need to go to xTW for that.
  • dingo488
    edited June 2016
    Options
    yep we are also stuck fighting the exact same factions week after week, and honestly its very boring. Its also hard to keep people motivated when they dont know if they'll show up for a weak opponent or a good fight... We try to extend the fight a lil by doing some random stuff but even then its not very fun
  • beast21g
    Options
    dingo488 wrote: »
    yep we are also stuck fighting the exact same factions week after week, and honestly its very boring. Its also hard to keep people motivated when they dont know if they'll show up for a weak opponent or a good fight... We try to extend the fight a lil by doing some random stuff but even then its not very fun

not to mention that already the most people got the 2 mounts from cross tw and no tournament running so people arent motivated to do it plus its summer vacation for the most people