Vote for NEW SERVER!

Options
2»

Comments

• blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    Options
    ALL SERVER MUST BE CROSS-SERVER
    Just merge all servers. I know the means the end of this game but imo even on DG our playerbase is small as hell I been on at all times NA,EU,Asian and theres barely anything that goes on make it 1 cluster ***** please
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • cococya
    cococya Posts: 162 Arc User
    Options
    No new server, it isn't needed.
    DeffyNature
  • elohim77
    elohim77 Posts: 25 Arc User
    Options
    ALL SERVER MUST BE PVP
    blazerboy wrote: »
    Just merge all servers. I know the means the end of this game but imo even on DG our playerbase is small as hell I been on at all times NA,EU,Asian and theres barely anything that goes on make it 1 cluster ***** please

thats the last resort

it will happen for sure but not anytime soon​​
  • catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    Options
    They should merge our four servers into two. I guess one EU and one US. Two servers can still participate in cross-server events. It hasn't been an year since the server merges though, so I don't think it would happen anytime soon. At this rate though, it might be necessary. They did it once, so they should be able to do it again.

The problem is.. one US server will, once again, probably be forced into an EU time zone again. tiger-18.gif They really should do something and enable server transfers.

I don't think there is a point in merging everything into one server. We'll lose all of our cross-server events and Wanmei seems to be pushing more and more for cross-server events. I doubt they would let us merge into one big server. At that point, they would probably just shut PWI down.

​​
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    Options

They should merge our four servers into two. I guess one EU and one US. Two servers can still participate in cross-server events. It hasn't been an year since the server merges though, so I don't think it would happen anytime soon. At this rate though, it might be necessary. They did it once, so they should be able to do it again.

The problem is.. one US server will, once again, probably be forced into an EU time zone again. tiger-18.gif They really should do something and enable server transfers.

I don't think there is a point in merging everything into one server. We'll lose all of our cross-server events and Wanmei seems to be pushing more and more for cross-server events. I doubt they would let us merge into one big server. At that point, they would probably just shut PWI down.

​​

Is half a year since they merged servers?
    Is they will merge servers again after only few months since they last merged them we will know for sure that this game is dying.
    giphy.gif

• shade13
    shade13 Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    Options
    NEW PVP SERVER WEST,EU,EAST
    teabagg wrote: »
    I think most on the PvP server are just butt hurt because they cant random pk people doing their daily routines or backstab people.

I have already explained 100500 times that it's wrong and can remind again that it's not the case. But let's agree for a second with you and imagine it's so:
    1) What's wrong with this?
    2) If people came to play pvp server specially for that, why can't they be upset that this option was taken away?

Again: nobody says you should be taken out of your warm and cozy comfort zone. We are talking about option that existed and was removed. You don't need it? Ok. Others want it for whatever reason. There would be no complains if it never existed. But it did, and the whole problem is because it was removed. Open your eyes at last normal-44.gif
    ​​
    Sg4FlzA.png
  • arcangel786
    arcangel786 Posts: 76 Arc User
    Options

​​

the only way to fix the timezone problem is that you give players a stone to transfer from one server to another. pwi should give the chance to players to pick where they wanna go if its for pve or pvp or EU or US
  • hypereccentrik
    hypereccentrik Posts: 529 Arc User
    Options
    Yea, I think server transfer stones and forced blue named pk areas are a must.
  • gannofdreams
    gannofdreams Posts: 6 Arc User
    Options
    PvP server for Europe would be most welcome and long due, Yanks can PvP all they want without any lag on two servers already.
  • patsybanger
    patsybanger Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    Options
    None of the above. Just leave it alone. Every time pwi tries to make something new they **** up two things in the process. Plus i think we have enough lag with everyone crammed into arch already.
  • unbarb
    unbarb Posts: 68 Arc User
    Options
    We don't need new server imo, all we need is server transfer because we are in 2015 and the other MMORPG offer this service.
  • veganblood
    veganblood Posts: 72 Arc User
    Options
    I dont think we need another server since they cut them in half recently with the merger. That being said though, if a PVP srever was added I thing it would make PVP'ers happy as long as they could transfer current toons to it. Of course the time zone it would end up being would always make someone unhappy, so there would still be b!tching lol.

Also, I think the mentioned Server Transfer Stone (if they make one) is a GREAT idea if it was made to be available to anyone. Sometimes ppl just need to get away from an Ex or someone harassing them, and it's non fair to loose all u've worked and payed for and have to start all over on new server.
    (And since we already have all these name change and sex change stones, a class change stone would be nice too ...ijs... toon would obviousty loose skills but retain exp and spirit)
    "BE the change you wish to see in the world." ~ Gandhi ~
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    MKVP7fB.png
    "The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way it's animals are treated."
    ~ Gandhi ~
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    Options
    Server transfer make NA time for the PVP sever I think this would be best because the majority I meet who don't want PvP and feel strongly about it are EU players
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • lchidowl
    lchidowl Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    Options
    ALL SERVER MUST BE PVP
    what about to allow each people from their server.. vote for which server will be change into pvp one ... the server that got more votes will change into pvp server and make a system where you can change serve for the pve people of the server winner.. so they can move into another server if they don't wanna stay into the new pvp on and allow people from other servers to transfer if they want into this new pvp server .. but you have only one week for change server after that the transfer server thingy will be close.
  • shade13
    Options
    lchidowl wrote: »
    what about to allow each people from their server.. vote for which server will be change into pvp one ...

It's unfair. Server with largest population autowins even if more ppl from that server want to stay pve than from other servers. Just because more ppl voted for pvp too. It either should be % based or simply make one pvp and allow others transfer accounts to wherever they want. So no one could QQ about it anymore and you could always say it was their choice.
    ​​
    Sg4FlzA.png
  • lchidowl
    lchidowl Posts: 9 Arc User
    Options
    ALL SERVER MUST BE PVP
    @shade13: is what is said.. so basically people from the server that wins and become pvp will be allowed to transfer into another server if they don't want to remain on the pvp but all the people that would want to move to other server or go into that pvp server can just tranfer server within the next week.. because it would be just pointless be able to transfer whenever you want.
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    Options
    Watch people using bots to mass create accounts to vote lol
  • shade13
    Options
    shopcheese wrote: »
    Watch people using bots to mass create accounts to vote lol

If they do it, their efforts are wasted. I doubt anyone is really going to create new server any time soom according to our votes. It's not an official poll, just a question out of curiosity.
    ​​
    Sg4FlzA.png
  • booker27
    booker27 Posts: 167 Arc User
    Options
    I find it more likely to get another server merge than getting a new server.
  • keyran111
    keyran111 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Options
    Are there much ppl who are still active players in PWI, cuz im really old player and i would like to come back to this game becouse i loved it, but i don't want to play if servers are dead :) ty for info! :]