[East Coast Server Issues] 3-24-11

12346»

Comments

• vanishing
    vanishing Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    PWI is still responsible for making their product work and satisfy their costumers. Its PWI we are paying, not the ISP or server host. Ok sometimes **** happens and it's not Always possible to fix in an instance. The thing is its to often the blame is put on someone else. The servers crash, blame the host. The game code is broken, blame devs in China etc..
    PWI has N O T H I N G to do with the servers (other then using them). The host of the servers (ISP) is being DDoS attacked, which is their full responsibility to find out who is flooding the servers and getting law enforcement involved to arrest them / get them to stop. PWI is pretty much in our boat, just have to wait and see.
  • pacow9
    pacow9 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    i dont wanna be in nirv in the 2x and dc please fix this DX
  • Drazomyst - Dreamweaver
    Drazomyst - Dreamweaver Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Had to have my shop log back in again, shortly followed by a major lag surge although it managed to stay connected this time.

Basically, all servers aside from Archosaur (has that been down yet?) have been up and down more times than a pair of kangaroos in the mating season lately, especially today, so I think it's best to hold back those BH's, TT's, etc until the issue has been resolved or the servers has been steady for at least 6 hours.
    [Retired from PWI]
  • LadyMaraJade - Sanctuary
    LadyMaraJade - Sanctuary Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    TBH they shouldnt give Us X2 intill they fix the Gawd damn promble

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    Nahktuul - Archosaur Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Had to have my shop log back in again, shortly followed by a major lag surge although it managed to stay connected this time.

Basically, all servers aside from Archosaur (has that been down yet?) have been up and down more times than a pair of kangaroos in the mating season lately, especially today, so I think it's best to hold back those BH's, TT's, etc until the issue has been resolved or the servers has been steady for at least 6 hours.

Archosaur has frequently been dc'ing since yesterday morning.

We just arent that big of QQ'ers like the rest of ya'all. b:chuckle
    PWI Gamer since Closed Beta (Under RisenPhoenix/Nahktuul - Sanctuary/Archosaur)
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited March 2011
This discussion has been closed.