Options

Comments

• RioNHale - Archosaur
    RioNHale - Archosaur Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    ' ResZuElusipulse?'

u forgot celestial

(for the ppl who dnno it was the original elu disbanded cuz fluffy went inactive for a bit )

'just saying Soochi has to have the same group its the only group making the faction that will accept "it".'

TOTALLY DISAGREE b:angry

'To be honest that was the funnest TW ive had on this sever yet .. there wasnt any drama that elusive factions cause.'

aww u liked no drama?? i tht u liked to say i hit u for 30k u fail ***

Realm too, oh and Plague, and er...
    ★Immunity is an Arch Server TW Faction. If you want to join Apply @ immunity.shivtr.com★ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Gah, elusizuluindsive always butting in.

This was a small thanks for the tw against Nem, because I forgot to world chat it immediately after, and was getting spammed by a few people, including resind trolls.

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f7/alexpaps90/proskitroll.jpg?t=1298144566

Always gotta come in and turn it into something about them, are you that starved for attention?

The fact is, resind KNEW we would have a tw defence against Nem at Arch during the week, so dont play dumb.

A resind bid on Immunity was unexpected by all, and I suspect was simply a method to rip and troll and brag, playing the same old forum-mind-game card which ofc resind has already fallen into since yesterday the spam trolls and QQfest has begun, started by kaiser.

Are you that butthurt that you had to drag Rescind into this? You know, all the trolling etc. lately towards you has been simply cause of your own actions. If you start commenting us as faction hoppers/etc, is it any wonder we might return the favor? Please, save us the martyr card, I`m getting tired of it, when you are far from innocent.

Surprise we attacked you? It was pretty much decided that we bid Immunity the day after I joined and I did join on the first 10h faction was created. That would mean ~wednesday-friday of last week. Well before you taking archosaur, heck, might have been before you even bid on it. You know, you being QQing on forums bout everything related to rescind might have been one factor why we didn`t care to change plans in order to let you focus on TW against Nemesis.

Ps. If it was unexpected, what exactly did you expect us to bid?

Pps. Rion, keep listing factions that all have been bigger factors than you and your faction has ever been, lol.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • NoLyf - Archosaur
    NoLyf - Archosaur Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    actually i personally dont like to comment anything on a thread meant for

nemesis and immunity members that 'enjoyed' the tw....

but seeing as reeeon always managed to bring his nose in

imp/cele/elu/zulu/elu/plague/resc stuff...QQin over how we pulled away most of his

members n blaming proski for it.....its nt as if we forcelogged your members and made em

leave...we certainly dint lure em with the prospect of sweets...they left their own accord...

n most of them till this day have kept faction hopping into elu/zulu/elu/resc
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Are you that butthurt that you had to drag Rescind into this? You know, all the trolling etc. lately towards you has been simply cause of your own actions. If you start commenting us as faction hoppers/etc, is it any wonder we might return the favor? Please, save us the martyr card, I`m getting tired of it, when you are far from innocent.

Surprise we attacked you? It was pretty much decided that we bid Immunity the day after I joined and I did join on the first 10h faction was created. That would mean ~wednesday-friday of last week. Well before you taking archosaur, heck, might have been before you even bid on it. You know, you being QQing on forums bout everything related to rescind might have been one factor why we didn`t care to change plans in order to let you focus on TW against Nemesis.

Ps. If it was unexpected, what exactly did you expect us to bid?

Pps. Rion, keep listing factions that all have been bigger factors than you and your faction has ever been, lol.

Your posts are the only ones I usually ignore because your opinion often lacks consistancy, but ill pay attention this time.

You state your goal is to attack us within the first few lines, then state we arent a factor.

Your very obsessed with this whole being the factor faction, if we werent a factor then you wouldnt have bid on us first off.

So your current TW strategy is - attack non-factor factions that dont matter. I guess youll head for Treason, darkside & wallace eh?
    I see them as factors. They just need a little time to get on their feet.

Hypocrisy much.

I never claimed to be innocent in any of this, I never liked the elusive ideologies basing their faction on trolling and discredditing to take down another faction, reminded me of QQme and Infamu on RT (thats right I was in Infamy) and we all know how that backfired.

With the troll faction becoming the very thing it was created to prevent.
    One of the many reasons I left my last server was because of the trolls, and factor/nonfactor obssession, but I see much of that arrived here too.

I know many people in resind that I do like and find to be decent individuals.

Just the entire basis of the faction, the history, that same group of ignorant, self assured members, yourself included, thinking are the biggest factors screaming "look at me we NEED attention".
    I dont like much of the treatment, the drama llama attitude provoked by resind.

You didnt get TW thats too bad, your main motivation for being in resind isnt there? oh well.
    Its just funny how it really gets to you.

P.S.
    We never fought Nem or resind, Kaiser claimed that we CANT win against nemesis, so we shouldnt show up?
    Well then, I guess I can claim we CANT win against resind, now so that obviously gives me no right to show up to that tw.
    GG.
    ★Immunity is an Arch Server TW Faction. If you want to join Apply @ immunity.shivtr.com★ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • _Pluto - Archosaur
    _Pluto - Archosaur Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Tamias, Guuurllll Chuuu Soo KraC ZiT Down.
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Your posts are the only ones I usually ignore because your opinion often lacks consistancy, but ill pay attention this time.

You state your goal is to attack us within the first few lines, then state we arent a factor.

Your very obsessed with this whole being the factor faction, if we werent a factor then you wouldnt have bid on us first off.

So your current TW strategy is - attack non-factor factions that dont matter. I guess youll head for Treason, darkside & wallace eh?
    I see them as factors. They just need a little time to get on their feet.

Hypocrisy much.

I never claimed to be innocent in any of this, I never liked the elusive ideologies basing their faction on trolling and discredditing to take down another faction, reminded me of QQme and Infamu on RT (thats right I was in Infamy) and we all know how that backfired.

One of the many reasons I left my last server was because of the trolls, and factor/nonfactor obssession, but I see much of that arrived here too.

Just the entire basis of the faction, the history, that same group of ignorant, self assured members, yourself included, thinking are the biggest factors screaming "look at me we NEED attention".
    I dont like much of the treatment, the drama llama attitude provoked by resind.

You didnt get TW thats too bad, your main motivation for being in resind isnt there? oh well.
    Its just funny how it really gets to you.

P.S.
    We never fought Nem or resind, Kaiser claimed that we CANT win against nemesis, so we shouldnt show up?
    Well then, I guess I can claim we CANT win against resind, now so that obviously gives me no right to show up to that tw.
    GG.

I dont know why we bid on you, I`d guess major reason was cause our members wanted to bid on you and for that you can thank yourself. You have been butthurt QQing last week, talking shiit bout us, any wonder we want to fund our guild base on your expense?

No, Immunity isn`t really a factor in the sense of factor. You have never been able to challenge the big boys on the map, I repeat never. And frankly you`ve been on the map for god knows how long, it`s not about the lack of time, it`s about your inability to do anything with the faction. For that I define you as nonfactor, no matter what chances you`d get, nothing would happen.

My main reason to be in Rescind? It`s simply cause my friends are there, we got officers that I trust to provide interesting TWs and we`re gonna have guildbase on the moment proc gets expansion downloaded. What else do I need? Refined community w/o bad apples so to say? And it`s been since Narla times that I`ve seen as many runs done in faction chat, I can get squad if I need one, deltas, BHs, TTs, Nirvanas, etc. I`ve simply been busy with rl stuff to take adventage of the possibilities yet.

Ps. Too bad you still think I`m somehow upset for lacking a TW, I`ve witnessed the moment of Nemesis taking another faction under their wing, faction that says "We`re gonna take nemesis down!!1!!1!!". God, the irony, it simply amuses me. TW is entertaiment, last night, beat so many real TWs on that, damn, I had fun.

Pps. If Nemesis was halfway serious with you guys yesterday, yeah, you`re better of getting beaten by them, at least you last a hourb:chuckle.
  • _Geogaddi - Archosaur
    _Geogaddi - Archosaur Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I dont know why we bid on you, I`d guess major reason was cause our members wanted to bid on you and for that you can thank yourself. You have been butthurt QQing last week, talking shiit bout us, any wonder we want to fund our guild base on your expense?

No, Immunity isn`t really a factor in the sense of factor. You have never been able to challenge the big boys on the map, I repeat never. And frankly you`ve been on the map for god knows how long, it`s not about the lack of time, it`s about your inability to do anything with the faction. For that I define you as nonfactor, no matter what chances you`d get, nothing would happen.

My main reason to be in Rescind? It`s simply cause my friends are there, we got officers that I trust to provide interesting TWs and we`re gonna have guildbase on the moment proc gets expansion downloaded. What else do I need? Refined community w/o bad apples so to say? And it`s been since Narla times that I`ve seen as many runs done in faction chat, I can get squad if I need one, deltas, BHs, TTs, Nirvanas, etc. I`ve simply been busy with rl stuff to take adventage of the possibilities yet.

Ps. Too bad you still think I`m somehow upset for lacking a TW, I`ve witnessed the moment of Nemesis taking another faction under their wing, faction that says "We`re gonna take nemesis down!!1!!1!!". God, the irony, it simply amuses me. TW is entertaiment, last night, beat so many real TWs on that, damn, I had fun.

Pps. If Nemesis was halfway serious with you guys yesterday, yeah, you`re better of getting beaten by them, at least you last a hourb:chuckle.

Anyone else find it sad that this guy keeps sizing everyone up? Non-Factor this Non-Factor that... Have some decency geeze. Who do you think you are?

Anyways, you're right Proclivity will have the Guild Base ready to go when the expansion comes out, he's funding it all himself for the most part from what I understand. You're just reaping the benefits of someone else's success. He's trying to put together a good faction and all you're doing here in the forums is creating a worse name for them. I'd love to see your faction be successful!

I realize a lot of people are calling you guys the new Elusive but unlike your previous leaders I actually have respect for Proclivity and his endeavors. But lets face it, all the old whiners ended up in his faction... all the old words you guys shout out on the forums are being relived (I see you have a new recruit - KaiserNeko, he's got promising troll abilities). Its just unfortunate he (Proclivity) can't get people like you to shut up so he can gain to positive momentum for his faction. You'd think by now you'd figure out why the hell you guys keep having issues having a successful faction... after all the factions you guys have been in there has always been one constant... You guys don't shut up about sizing people up, looking down your nose and complaining about how disadvantaged you are against the biggest faction. This time around I'd suggest you just sit back, shut up and work on your faction and help Proclivity in any way you can... All bull shiat aside this **** has to stop. I don't care if you like me, hate me, respect me, whatever but you guys actually have a chance to do something good here and you're destroying this with all the **** you guys throw out here.

I don't know if you troll these forums to get public awareness out there or just for the simple fact that you just like to argue but people actually read this stuff and the way you go about your business is SO counter-productive to a faction. You should seriously take a step back and think about what you're doing.

For the record I am not saying I am perfect either, I've done some dumb **** on these forums but you do this stuff every day man... Get over yourself and think about how you're TRULY effecting your "cause." Maybe you don't even care... but then again if you didn't you wouldn't spend so much time on these forums would you?

PS If you're so busy in real life maybe you should drop the forum trolling instead of being inactive in the game... That way you could farm Warsong more often and help your Leader (That is, if you aren't already doing it f'k if I know).
    Winning b:pleased
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    PS If you're so busy in real life maybe you should drop the forum trolling instead of being inactive in the game... That way you could farm Warsong more often and help your Leader (That is, if you aren't already doing it f'k if I know).

Everytime kitty got pm to join warsong, kitty joined the squad, your point? Warsong has been the only instance I have run lately, well cept some FBs, I dont dare to do much more. I simply cant be sure I`m free for more than hour straight, unless I have made sure I`m free for the given time(like TWs). I can either come here, sniff at the drama and amuse myself or sit on kittyshop, talk on fac chat and say no to most ppl who need barb for something as I cant promise I`m able to finish the instance.

But for once you are right at something, I prolly should skip forums for the most part, I`ve gone this trough once and dont honestly feel like going trough it again. When ppl contradict themselves like you have done, like Rion is doing, it`s hard for me to not say anything as I honestly do find it damn amusing how much ppl can lie to themselves. But lately I`ve doubted the whole consept of human intelligence, no matter how plainly I put it, ppl still wont get it.

Yet, ppl are still damn blind on something, at least they seem to deny it. The whole Impulse vs Narla rivalry, there was drama, tension, same happanened with Zulusive vs Nemesis. I honestly call you liar if you say you didn`t feel better with the way zulusive was, instead of zulusive being the "We love everybody" faction, when you did beat us. But well, maybe it is time for others to create the tension and let myself ride with the refined community side, lol.

Ps. I wouldnt be here had Rion not started the whole QQ bout how he hates anybody that has been in Elusive/Zulusive. I do want to point out, I did not start this one =).

Pps. When I`m wrong, I admit it, wish everybody had that much room in their ego. And this one wasnt really directed at you, just something that popped into my head.
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options

becoming the very thing we wanted to prevent, oh nooo! ok robespierre, I think maybe you just need to get some thicker skin - move out of an entire server because of the trolls? you lost members near and dear to your heart that sent you into this psycho ex-boyfriend type of a leader rooted in the bitter feeling of rejection all your members who left said you were, and mango slaved himself away in the private quarters of a dimly lit vent room to sweat out the past failures of narla. dear god...you're both blinded by your own images on this game. I can't really say much more to that, but it is funny nonetheless.

hahaha, decent individuals? listen to yourself, this is why you and mango have quickly become big jokes to people. you may very well both be swell guys in real life, but ironically you've always passed judgement harder than even elusive. we only care about what your in-game personality was and what both of you in your own respected ways have done to bore an entire aspect of the game affecting even your own factions. to argue the contrary is admission of your inability to accept the truth just because you don't sit on the right side of it. need I provide countless examples of members? I thought you were done trying to rewrite the history of a video game. why did the refined community of nemesis fail to retain some of its rank9 power, as admitted by the pope himself as reason why they struggled to win any sooner? why did immunity have so many players come in and out of their faction? and, in the spirit of fairness, why did elusvie struggle to have the patience to grind out the faction when we became bored?

none of us our special, the only difference is some of you attribute the success of your faction to a refined community when the rest of us just keep it real. I swear, you guys get boners for this feeling of exclusiveness you categorize your faction as by having done things THE RIGHT AND HARD WAY AWW YEAH. oh my god you guys are so right and hard right now! oh my!

anyway....a lot of this is subjective proof in its own right, but still people who've trolled have argued through the only means available - that is what you give us. if you hate it so much stop shooting yourself in your foot? you were the one who was hating on elusive/rescind before anybody had anything to say about immunity. and why? because you're a big *** hypocrite. you tolerate the same 'hoppers' that you rage at elusive members for being as long as they are helping your cause. moreover, you said rescind doesnt "deserve" tw and that you'd rather see us disband. that and only that is why people trolled you, evidenced by what you did to initiate it.

kat - its no hard feelings but you should probably give more credit to the guy you talked to for as long as you did instead of succumb to the same ignorance just because there was drama between our factions. I have no trouble saying what was great about narla, but you can only seem to say anything positive about elusive when nobody is around. if you wanted none of the trolling than actually be above it for once.

arataina - unlike what a lot of you did to icezicle, I never actually brought up your real life because its none of my business. with the exception of purplechalk I've never actually gone out of my way to make people feel bad about themselves with the personal. I only speak off what happens in game and thats where it starts and ends

bloodletter - do you honestly think I care that you grew up on a farm? the only reason I repeat it is not because you actually did, but because you were the one that started talking about animals in the game, thats how these things called 'jokes' are formed.

man oh man, this server, this forum, these threads. I might just concede like blood has for once, because some of you guys could bite an apple in front of someones face than just deny that it ever happened. whats the point?

~happy trolling lol
  • AgentPotato - Archosaur
    AgentPotato - Archosaur Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Yet, ppl are still damn blind on something, at least they seem to deny it. The whole Impulse vs Narla rivalry, there was drama, tension, same happanened with Zulusive vs Nemesis.

Impulse vs Narla was pretty much only a rivalry, there was no where near the personal attacks, drama, and trolling, that came about post Elusive and has escalated into ridiculous and immature raging and mud flinging. Even when Celestial broke off from Narla, there wasn't the amount of personal insults and drama that there is now.

Ps. I wouldnt be here had Rion not started the whole QQ bout how he hates anybody that has been in Elusive/Zulusive. I do want to point out, I did not start this one =).

RioNHale wrote:

P.S. Everyone contradicts themselves somewhat sooner or later. Rion, Geo, myself, Blood, Proski, Zhadi, you, and anyone that posts somewhat regularly on forums like this. It is so much easier to focus on what everyone else is doing wrong, or what you think they may be ignoring, that you fail to see the assumptions and misinformation you yourself present.

I tried to write this in as factual a manner as possible, I don't wish to offend anyone, but I would like to mention to anyone who posts here: could we all just take a step back and look at the damage that we do to ourselves and each other by resorting to insults, trolling, and pointless and inconsequential arguments? It drains the game of its fun and turns it into something else that actually drains a person in real life. Everyone has feelings, please consider them. Everyone makes mistakes and incorrect assumptions, and if we attempt to hold someone to some lofty standard of perfection, there will always be disappointment. Most of us are adults by legal definition, don't let a game de-evolve you back to childishness.

Edit: I'm sure a lot of you will think I'm just an idiot carebear that takes things too seriously and wants to spread peace and love and butterflies and rainbows. This is true. People are happiest when surrounded by peace and love and butterflies and rainbows. Most people are skeptical, but then, how many of you have ACTUALLY been surrounded by nothing but peace, love, butterflies, and rainbows?
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I'll do YOU THE RIGHT AND HARD WAY AWW YEAH. b:cute

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • Kattanyia - Archosaur
    Kattanyia - Archosaur Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    kat - its no hard feelings but you should probably give more credit to the guy you talked to for as long as you did instead of succumb to the same ignorance just because there was drama between our factions. I have no trouble saying what was great about narla, but you can only seem to say anything positive about elusive when nobody is around. if you wanted none of the trolling than actually be above it for once.

Not fair Pro and you know it. I stood up for Elusive to the end and took a HUGE amount of flack from my own faction in doing so. To this day I really never had a problem with Elusive and you and I both know I was 100% for you forming Elusive. Zulusive...that's a whole different thing. The tactics taken by Zulusive went beyond any kind of "fun" competition and became just downright dirty, hateful and took all fun out of the game in my opinion. I'm aware that most of that was being perpetuated by a small amount of members but it was still something it was not in me to support any longer. I never had a problem with most of your members and many of them are friends. In spite of the drama between our factions you and I remained friends and still do. My response on the forums here was because those same members that took things way beyond acceptable fun drama in my opinion are now in Rescind and seeming to start it all over again. I actually have nothing against Rescind and I respect Proclivity for making Rescind the same way I did you with Elusive.
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    nope potato, I call the shots, i'm da bawss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NisCkxU544c

anyway, no doubt to the points you brought up but the only way people will move on from this drama is to for once and for all confront it head on. quite frankly its my nature to not care because I just laugh at a lot of things, but If this is how it has to happen, i will be the first to apologize and say I know my writing can be flavorful and really offensive at times so I'm at least sorry for that.

consolation is found in either agreeing to disagree or just appreciating that while everybody wants to recall each faction differently, we all make the same mistakes by assuming

1. elusive felt narla players were up tight and just full of themselves.
    2. narla may have only appeared that way because they had high standards

1. narla felt elusive players were loud obnoxious and rude
    2. elusive players may have only appeared that way because they felt provoked or condescended towards when narla was on top for as long as they were

1. elusive felt narla did a lot to manipulate the tw map when mango took over because he always tried to make deals with people instead of just be clear about his intentions. (going from wanting to take over the map to not wanting to when it became more convenient to say he didnt want the map)
    2. mango may have just appeared to be wheeling and dealing because he actually wanted to help the only way he knew how.

1. narla may have felt proski was an ******* for championing something directly opposed to what they stood for
    2. proski may have only appeared to do that because he was trying to show people that they didnt need to wait for narla to reset the map before they could have fun. i was tired of seeing ALL of our friends quit the server

1. zulusive felt nemesis could have done more to deliver on fun tw's that we all agreed we wanted.
    2. nemesis may have only appeared to be going against the fun TW because they genuinly felt fine in what they were doing, and may very well could have been in our eyes as well if there werent fake out bids. I agree zulusive got off track and may have been a mistake as I was trying to please too many people, but in the same sense it couldnt get back on track because as you said kat those fake out bids inspired the same of these dirty tactics you mentioned.

1. nemesis felt zulusive was an attack on them
    2. zulusive was just a fling for more TW's

1. immunity, like impulse and fatalis, all along felt elusive was taking away what could have been their success stories
    2. elusive only appeared to take away from them but in reality, this might make some of you laugh, we created 'new pies" if you any of you know that creating wealth analogy im talking about. i would've loved to see immunity impulse and fatalis do something but unfortunately they didn't show any reason to believe after SUCH a long time

1. immunity feels like rescind is just another elusive who is taking more of their potential
    2. rescind is actually an attempt to not have the bad in elusive but to instead let proclivity lead it into a stable faction with no animosity

blahblahblahblah
    edited February 2011
    Options
    hehe, seems pretty accurate to me.

Here's to Rescind becoming a stable faction with no animosity... I for one am all for it.
  • Kattanyia - Archosaur
    Kattanyia - Archosaur Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    hehe, Seems Pretty Accurate To Me.

Here's To Rescind Becoming A Stable Faction With No Animosity... I For One Am All For It.

+1000000000000
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    hehe, seems pretty accurate to me.

Here's to Rescind becoming a stable faction with no animosity... I for one am all for it.

It can begin with a muzzle on kaiser.

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • Wicked_Dream - Archosaur
    Wicked_Dream - Archosaur Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Ty Immunity<3!!! We had an awesome time last night!
    edited February 2011
    Options
    It can begin with a muzzle on kaiser.

why muzzle someone else when you could muzzle me? b:dirty
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Ty Immunity<3!!! We had an awesome time last night!

Conjecture
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    why muzzle someone else when you could muzzle me? b:dirty

Naw I can just hang you from that pipe. b:dirty

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Impulse vs Narla was pretty much only a rivalry, there was no where near the personal attacks, drama, and trolling, that came about post Elusive and has escalated into ridiculous and immature raging and mud flinging. Even when Celestial broke off from Narla, there wasn't the amount of personal insults and drama that there is now.

Dunno, I`d have to read old threads to see if things were cleaner so to say. But yeah, might have gotten bit out of hand. I prolly should, been slow progress into what we got today and I doubt the drama was the way it was before.

And tbh, there has been the trashtalking, always. I got my own experience for leaving narla, not going into too much detail but it was quite absurd. And well, didn`T 'happen till mango had gotten lead of narla, which been kinda symbolic to me. And I`ve never heard anything good bout him and it would lie if I would say I dont have personal feelings against him and those sure have had some impact on what I`ve said on forums. And I dont really even regret the threads on forums, simply the fact it got out of hand so to say with it going quite personal. I prolly should try to take down a notch, though saying I`ll become anybody`s best pal would ridiculous as it simply aint me. God, it`s time to think of bed, I`m being way too kind atm.
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Dunno, I`d have to read old threads to see if things were cleaner so to say. But yeah, might have gotten bit out of hand. I prolly should, been slow progress into what we got today and I doubt the drama was the way it was before.

And tbh, there has been the trashtalking, always. I got my own experience for leaving narla, not going into too much detail but it was quite absurd. And well, didn`T 'happen till mango had gotten lead of narla, which been kinda symbolic to me. And I`ve never heard anything good bout him and it would lie if I would say I dont have personal feelings against him and those sure have had some impact on what I`ve said on forums. And I dont really even regret the threads on forums, simply the fact it got out of hand so to say with it going quite personal. I prolly should try to take down a notch, though saying I`ll become anybody`s best pal would ridiculous as it simply aint me. God, it`s time to think of bed, I`m being way too kind atm.

Gtfo before you ruin your reputation. Geez.
  • _Geogaddi - Archosaur
    _Geogaddi - Archosaur Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    *sigh* evidently I can't fit my message into this and I am getting ready for TW so I'll just post later
    Winning b:pleased
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    honestly? do yourself a favor and don't

:edit: then again i guess it depends what u're going to say, so nvm have at it. i was just assuming what you'd write and banking on that it would've made things worse
  • Neriti - Archosaur
    Neriti - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    LALALAAAALALALA thanks for the fight Immunity :D b:thanks
    I had a lot of fun.

Also I don't get why rescind is even in this thread but I guess when you don't have a TW you get to ride everyone elses YAYYYYYY BID LAST MINUTE. HIT CRYSTAL DEATH *-*

< Something about bros >

< SOMETHING ABOUT HOW I MET WEOW IRL YEAH YEAH FECKA YEA >

Am i cool now ^^?b:cuteb:cuteb:cute
  • Orintaz - Archosaur
    Orintaz - Archosaur Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Im starting to wonder what celestial/elusive/zulusive/rescind/letstryonemoretime members are doing in this thread in the first place..
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Im starting to wonder what celestial/elusive/zulusive/rescind/letstryonemoretime members are doing in this thread in the first place..

I`m starting to wonder what was the Rions motive to provoke them in the first place.
  • MrSho - Archosaur
    MrSho - Archosaur Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    i do understand that you guys are mad/upset about not getting a tw last weekend, but answer me this:

If the situation was reversed, and it was Rescind that had 2 TW's, (Defending Arch against Nem or Defending Misfortune against immunity), would you choose Defending a Major City like Arch? or Misfortune, cause i am pretty sure you would also go for defending Arch.

^i don't know if any of this was said in other threads, im to lazy to look around

and like Rion said, the TW against Nem was seen ages ago (just by watching how they were moving weekly on the TW map.)
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    i do understand that you guys are mad/upset about not getting a tw last weekend, but answer me this:

If the situation was reversed, and it was Rescind that had 2 TW's, (Defending Arch against Nem or Defending Misfortune against immunity), would you choose Defending a Major City like Arch? or Misfortune, cause i am pretty sure you would also go for defending Arch.

^i don't know if any of this was said in other threads, im to lazy to look around

and like Rion said, the TW against Nem was seen ages ago (just by watching how they were moving weekly on the TW map.)

When you cant get your catas out of your base, yeah, it`s time to pack your bags and go see if you can keep at least misfortune. And actually, you should be talking if I were Immunity`s leader, Rescind is whole different faction than Immunity, with different strenghts and abilities. To be totally honest, I doubt you`d have done any better against Rescing and I myself never been upset about missing the TW against you. But you didn`t even try, after 20mins, did you honestly believe nemesis wouldn`t win that TW? If you argue choosing nemesis due higher value of land, when it comes clear you cant keep it, you go and save what you can so to say.

Yet the whole staying and fight nemesis, all tactical goal it might serve is to not get beaten by rescind too and lose momentum. Other is the whole "I dont give them TWs, let them die out of boredom", which both are reasons that are pretty pathetic. And unless you are aware of, Rion has been poking at Rescind since the day it was formed, if he gets some trash at his direction, he honestly deserves it. Already actually said but w/o knowing anything more than what faction chat says, never heard of our TW plans, the feeling inside faction was to bid on you and major reason for that is Rions constant poking, at any given chance. I`m expecting to see us bid you again next week, show up if you want, I dont really care, my charm stocks are getting kinda thin, would be easier for kitty if you wouldnt =/. And as proc is funding most of the guild base from his pocket, main goal for me is to get land to ease the expenses on him.
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    When you cant get your catas out of your base, yeah, it`s time to pack your bags and go see if you can keep at least misfortune. And actually, you should be talking if I were Immunity`s leader, Rescind is whole different faction than Immunity, with different strenghts and abilities. To be totally honest, I doubt you`d have done any better against Rescing and I myself never been upset about missing the TW against you. But you didn`t even try, after 20mins, did you honestly believe nemesis wouldn`t win that TW? If you argue choosing nemesis due higher value of land, when it comes clear you cant keep it, you go and save what you can so to say.

Yet the whole staying and fight nemesis, all tactical goal it might serve is to not get beaten by rescind too and lose momentum. Other is the whole "I dont give them TWs, let them die out of boredom", which both are reasons that are pretty pathetic. And unless you are aware of, Rion has been poking at Rescind since the day it was formed, if he gets some trash at his direction, he honestly deserves it. Already actually said but w/o knowing anything more than what faction chat says, never heard of our TW plans, the feeling inside faction was to bid on you and major reason for that is Rions constant poking, at any given chance. I`m expecting to see us bid you again next week, show up if you want, I dont really care, my charm stocks are getting kinda thin, would be easier for kitty if you wouldnt =/. And as proc is funding most of the guild base from his pocket, main goal for me is to get land to ease the expenses on him.

We were attemtping a defence turtle the first tw not trying to use cats.

The 2nd tw we went for a cata attack... however the result was that nem put everyone in attack and left next to no defence.
    Our own defence had a lot of trouble against nem's full force while they didnt realise their own crystal was going down too...

However because Nem had everyone in attack and you know yourself about their nuking power we lost out by roughly 10-15 seconds.

Heres a piccie of Nemesis Crystal going down 10 seconds after ours all those nems u see sealed are ones that just died from our own base, NOT their defence force. -____-

http://gallery.mmoguildsites.com/img262788.png

I talked to Geo after the tw, they didnt even realise, because they were pushing into our base with nearly everyone in a rushroll.

I just think we need more practice to beat them, the "zulu group" has had like 10 tws against them, we have had 2.

I did record the tw from my perspective on cata squads, however personnally after trying sony vegas... it suckz0rs in this kitty's opionion. And ill try to video edit instead with adobe AE.

b:surrender

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-