Ty Nem

Options
RioNHale - Archosaur
RioNHale - Archosaur Posts: 566 Arc User
edited February 2011 in Etherblade (West)
Nemesis, Ty for the TW and Congrats on taking Arch City, cant wait for the next fight to challenge again! b:pleased

b:infuriated
★Immunity is an Arch Server TW Faction. If you want to join Apply @ immunity.shivtr.com★ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
Post edited by RioNHale - Archosaur on

Comments

• AgentPotato - Archosaur
    AgentPotato - Archosaur Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Nemesis, Ty for the TW and Congrats on taking Arch City, cant wait for the next fight to challenge again! b:pleased

Werdddd that brought back memories of impulse vs narla, good competition without any nerdraging or trolling b:kiss
  • KaiserNeko - Archosaur
    KaiserNeko - Archosaur Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options

lol really...

@ agent not even close lol, they were messing with u.... from what i saw they were unprepared and dicking around....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

you flail
  • Aratainia - Archosaur
    Aratainia - Archosaur Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Loved the Fight Nem <3

Was to much fun b:laugh

See you tomorrow night b:heart
    edited February 2011
    Options
    lol really...

@ agent not even close lol, they were messing with u.... from what i saw they were unprepared and dicking around....

either way I had fun =)
  • Tamias - Archosaur
    Tamias - Archosaur Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    What is this-did you guys forget to buy tele's or something to WC this after the TW?
    Tamias-
    The Dealer at your service b:cute
  • KaiserNeko - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    either way I had fun =)

well im glad u did. i just think it would be better and u would really enjoy Rescind Vs immunity.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

you flail
    edited February 2011
    Options
    well im glad u did. i just think it would be better and u would really enjoy Rescind Vs immunity.

yeah I'm sure I would, but I only came back to TW this weekend cos rion was expecting nem to attack us and vice versa, honestly I dont think anyone expected Rescind to attack Immunity, so that TW was always going to be second shelf.
  • KaiserNeko - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    yeah I'm sure I would, but I only came back to TW this weekend cos rion was expecting nem to attack us and vice versa, honestly I dont think anyone expected Rescind to attack Immunity, so that TW was always going to be second shelf.

yeah i had heard u quit Q__Q come back
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

you flail
  • Kattanyia - Archosaur
    Kattanyia - Archosaur Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Excellent fight Immunity. Some of the most fun I've had in a long time. No drama, no hate, just clean, pure fun!!! Looking forward to tomorrow night!
  • _Geogaddi - Archosaur
    _Geogaddi - Archosaur Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    lol really...

Conjecture
    Winning b:pleased
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Excellent fight Immunity. Some of the most fun I've had in a long time. No drama, no hate, just clean, pure staged fun!!! Looking forward to tomorrow night!

fixed it for you, but w/e, it was something to do
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • KaiserNeko - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    excellent Fight Immunity. Some Of The Most Fun I've Had In A Long Time. No Drama, No Hate, Just Clean, Pure Fun!!! Looking Forward To Tomorrow Night!

D:< Ur Mother Was A Cleric!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

you flail
  • KaiserNeko - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Conjecture

onewordissocooltomakeapointomgsomuchfun!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

you flail
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    RioNHale - Archosaur Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Its just a shame reszuluindusive has to shove their noses in other factions tw business, nothing to do with them. b:chuckle
    ★Immunity is an Arch Server TW Faction. If you want to join Apply @ immunity.shivtr.com★ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • KaiserNeko - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Its just a shame reszuluindusive has to shove their noses in other factions tw business, nothing to do with them. b:chuckle

said the person who specifically trash talks our faction claiming we are taking ur members away...

and btw its Rescind now zulusive or elusive, those are in the past this is a new faction **** ty gg bai

same as nemesis is nemesis not narla, even though it look similar its a different faction ran differently
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

you flail
  • BloodIetter - Archosaur
    BloodIetter - Archosaur Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Hmmm no offence to any one but

I thought everyone knew

noone likes Rescind its just anouther failed attempt at being the strongest faction on the server ..,

sure you may win a few but then one of two things will happen
    a) win a few TWs then start losing and rage and disban faction
    b) Proclivity rages and disbands faction

im just w8ing for it to happen .... I humor myself trying to think of what the next faction name will be ... WeFail? 20thTry? MaybeThisTime? OneMoreAttempt? ResZuElusipulse?

just saying Soochi has to have the same group its the only group making the faction that will accept "it".

To be honest that was the funnest TW ive had on this sever yet .. there wasnt any drama that elusive factions cause.
  • DizasterX - Archosaur
    DizasterX - Archosaur Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Hmmm no offence to any one but

I thought everyone knew

noone likes Rescind its just anouther failed attempt at being the strongest faction on the server ..,

sure you may win a few but then one of two things will happen
    a) win a few TWs then start losing and rage and disban faction
    b) Proclivity rages and disbands faction

im just w8ing for it to happen .... I humor myself trying to think of what the next faction name will be ... WeFail? 20thTry? MaybeThisTime? OneMoreAttempt? ResZuElusipulse?

just saying Soochi has to have the same group its the only group making the faction that will accept "it".

Dont kill me with knife throw tommrow b:angry
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    Zhadi - Archosaur Posts: 695 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I humor myself trying to think of what the next faction name will be ... WeFail? 20thTry? MaybeThisTime? OneMoreAttempt? ResZuElusipulse?

Greetings farmboy,

It's funny how easily people ignore the past when it's not beneficial to remember it.
    Narla to Nemesis never occured, right?
    And Elusive didn't turn to Zulusive because it failed, just saying.
    In fact, it turned to Zulusive just for the purpose of having competitive TW vs the strongest faction in the server. The fact that drama consumed it, and people split up.. well, that happens to everybody. Basically, IF you insist on Rescind being another elusive, it would only be the second. Kinda like what Nemesis is to Narla.

I humor myself in knowing you had to roll a sin and get rank 9 in order to 1 shot people in PK because that's the only way you can be competent in PvP.
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Greetings farmboy,

It's funny how easily people ignore the past when it's not beneficial to remember it.
    Narla to Nemesis never occured, right?
    And Elusive didn't turn to Zulusive because it failed, just saying.
    In fact, it turned to Zulusive just for the purpose of having competitive TW vs the strongest faction in the server. The fact that drama consumed it, and people split up.. well, that happens to everybody. Basically, IF you insist on Rescind being another elusive, it would only be the second. Kinda like what Nemesis is to Narla.

I humor myself in knowing you had to roll a sin and get rank 9 in order to 1 shot people in PK because that's the only way you can be competent in PvP.

Greetings Mario Cart

I kinda find it funny how Zulusive broke up the dayafter getting owned by Nemesis ... Oh and did you forget Impulse in your equation didnt see you mention that srry.

As for rolling a r9 sin, Whell two things a) funny how it was only Impulse/Elusive that called me fail on my BM and B) damn its helarious listening to you QQ every single time I drop you .. trust me dude It was worth the money haveing hrs of fun killing myself laughing as you come up with lame wanabe insults for me just one shoting you with a simple triple spark which I have to do OUT of stealth then knife throw the weakest sin skill there is. lol ijs m8.
  • Metridium - Archosaur
    Metridium - Archosaur Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I have very important input for all of this.
    then knife throw the weakest sin skill there is.

Twin Strike.
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Greetings Mario Cart

I kinda find it funny how Zulusive broke up the dayafter getting owned by Nemesis ... Oh and did you forget Impulse in your equation didnt see you mention that srry.

As for rolling a r9 sin, Whell two things a) funny how it was only Impulse/Elusive that called me fail on my BM and B) damn its helarious listening to you QQ every single time I drop you .. trust me dude It was worth the money haveing hrs of fun killing myself laughing as you come up with lame wanabe insults for me just one shoting you with a simple triple spark which I have to do OUT of stealth then knife throw the weakest sin skill there is. lol ijs m8.

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/5234/nerdrage.png
  • NoLyf - Archosaur
    NoLyf - Archosaur Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Hmm lets c a war without drama or hate

is not really war....both sides arent driven to do their best tbh...

In this tw rion wuld be like..okey guys its another tw......

in nemesis vs zulu ppl would be like ....

they r calling us nabs..lets ** em up n troll em for the rest of their lives b:bye
  • StudmuffinIX - Archosaur
    StudmuffinIX - Archosaur Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    rion, bro....... u just became the new refined community (aka nemesis' ****). honestly thats a slap to the face to know that they were intentional not going at u with full force...

@ bloodletter
    u say no one likes rescind right? well heres 2 things for u, 1. some of ur members are in our vent more than they're in urs, and 2. people in ur own faction dont even like u (told by those same members of ur faction that are always in our vent).

also bloodletter if i recall correctly elusive WAS indeed successful in its goal (to beat narla till the disband), and it took proski getting banned for it to fall apart. AND zulusive was also successful in its goal, because unlike elusive, this time around we just wanted fun TW and we got em..... for a while. b:bye
    edited February 2011
    Options

Twin Strike.

b:laugh

-kisses metri's ***-
    edited February 2011
    Options
    rion, bro....... u just became the new refined community (aka nemesis' ****). honestly thats a slap to the face to know that they were intentional not going at u with full force...

@ bloodletter
    u say no one likes rescind right? well heres 2 things for u, 1. some of ur members are in our vent more than they're in urs, and 2. people in ur own faction dont even like u (told by those same members of ur faction that are always in our vent).

What makes you think im in Nemesis?
    also bloodletter if i recall correctly elusive WAS indeed successful in its goal (to beat narla till the disband), and it took proski getting banned for it to fall apart. AND zulusive was also successful in its goal, because unlike elusive, this time around we just wanted fun TW and we got em..... for a while. b:bye

hence my point about winning then falling apart

*waits for next argument*

Twin Strike.

mmm good point =P <3
  • StudmuffinIX - Archosaur
    StudmuffinIX - Archosaur Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    What makes you think im in Nemesis?

hence my point about winning then falling apart

*waits for next argument*

mmm good point =P <3

oh wow i've been too inactive, when did this happen? i thought ur ****** driped nemesis?
  • Orintaz - Archosaur
    Orintaz - Archosaur Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    zzz, why cant we spread looooveeeeee :DDDD cmon lets group hug and be one big family *_* =D
    edited February 2011
    Options
    zzz, why cant we spread looooveeeeee :DDDD cmon lets group hug and be one big family *_* =D

I all with this plan but too many Rescind have sticks halfway up their asses right now so I gotta take advantage of it while i can
  • Aratainia - Archosaur
    Aratainia - Archosaur Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Woooooooooooooow

I think...that all of this is stupid -.-

As for my input...

1. How the hell is what Immunity does TW wise, any of Rescinds business?

2. All of this came about because we No Showed Rescind for TW, well I have news for you, plenty of factions no show other factions for tw. It all depends on what that faction wants to do, it isn't YOUR call, so your upset why? And also as I recall we were told by a numerous amount of people that you would wait 1 hour, now if you had waited an hour PMed Rion and said ok, we are taking your crystal, maybe Rion would have said back 5 more mins and we will be done. Then you could have had your TW, now again its not my business normally what your faction does, but again YOU told us you would wait an hour...23 mins in Misfortune has been taken...some hour -.-

((Oh as for the whole Towers being built, disrespect **** you said, Every faction that immunity has ever waited for. Which was like every week for awhile, I want to say 75% of them never came in just to build towers, we just sat and waited. Then they would show and build there towers, so on. So kinda a really odd point o.o))

3. If you wanted a decent TW and a good fight vs a faction, maybe your leader should try to talk to the leader of the other faction. I know some people don't understand this concept, but sometimes its about showing your respect to another faction. We had plans for Nemesis all week, and now because we no show a TW we are an awful faction? Yes that makes perfect sense -.-'

4. You guys keep saying we need to have a fun tw, and OH immunity is all about fun tws, why didn't you come to rescind? We ARE about fun TWs, we always have been, and to us and all of our members that came last night to TW it was a very FUN tw. I don't know how an Hour TW isn't fun, and the factor that YOU think that Nem can just roll over Immunity in 10 mins or whatever shows your ignorance. How did you plan to fight a faction you knew nothing of? Kaiser going to tell you our lvls, and how many people we have? Cause he wasnt an officer and isn't really in our decisions. 1 more thing on this subject...why is RESCIND deciding what TWs are fun for Immunity and what TWs arent? Just wondering...

5. Now you believe we are Nem's refined community or whatever. What makes us there refined community? The fact that we talked to them about the TW before the TW (Even though Rion does this with every faction that he decides to bid on. Ask Phoenix, Treason, Texas...) Im just really wondering on that point o.o

Well Im done. Im not even getting into the whole, personal attack on people, and my gear is better than yours. And well my Epeeeeeen is +12 HA **** -.-

So have fun QQing, and ripping apart my post.

For I shall not post anything more in this thread b:bye
    edited February 2011
    Options

OMG read it its helarious

P.S he cut out half of it where he nerd raged on me ill upload it later today