[I know its slightly off-topic]
  • _Geogaddi - Archosaur
    _Geogaddi - Archosaur Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Woooooooooooooow

I think...that all of this is stupid -.-

As for my input...

1. How the hell is what Immunity does TW wise, any of Rescinds business?

2. All of this came about because we No Showed Rescind for TW, well I have news for you, plenty of factions no show other factions for tw. It all depends on what that faction wants to do, it isn't YOUR call, so your upset why? And also as I recall we were told by a numerous amount of people that you would wait 1 hour, now if you had waited an hour PMed Rion and said ok, we are taking your crystal, maybe Rion would have said back 5 more mins and we will be done. Then you could have had your TW, now again its not my business normally what your faction does, but again YOU told us you would wait an hour...23 mins in Misfortune has been taken...some hour -.-

((Oh as for the whole Towers being built, disrespect **** you said, Every faction that immunity has ever waited for. Which was like every week for awhile, I want to say 75% of them never came in just to build towers, we just sat and waited. Then they would show and build there towers, so on. So kinda a really odd point o.o))

3. If you wanted a decent TW and a good fight vs a faction, maybe your leader should try to talk to the leader of the other faction. I know some people don't understand this concept, but sometimes its about showing your respect to another faction. We had plans for Nemesis all week, and now because we no show a TW we are an awful faction? Yes that makes perfect sense -.-'

4. You guys keep saying we need to have a fun tw, and OH immunity is all about fun tws, why didn't you come to rescind? We ARE about fun TWs, we always have been, and to us and all of our members that came last night to TW it was a very FUN tw. I don't know how an Hour TW isn't fun, and the factor that YOU think that Nem can just roll over Immunity in 10 mins or whatever shows your ignorance. How did you plan to fight a faction you knew nothing of? Kaiser going to tell you our lvls, and how many people we have? Cause he wasnt an officer and isn't really in our decisions. 1 more thing on this subject...why is RESCIND deciding what TWs are fun for Immunity and what TWs arent? Just wondering...

5. Now you believe we are Nem's refined community or whatever. What makes us there refined community? The fact that we talked to them about the TW before the TW (Even though Rion does this with every faction that he decides to bid on. Ask Phoenix, Treason, Texas...) Im just really wondering on that point o.o

Well Im done. Im not even getting into the whole, personal attack on people, and my gear is better than yours. And well my Epeeeeeen is +12 HA **** -.-

So have fun QQing, and ripping apart my post.

For I shall not post anything more in this thread b:bye

Awww shiet awww shiet!!

+1 b:avoid
    Winning b:pleased
  • Kattanyia - Archosaur
    Kattanyia - Archosaur Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    why is RESCIND deciding what TWs are fun for Immunity and what TWs arent? Just wondering...

ummm...Ara, you know I luv you hun but have you not read the forums for the last 4 months? Replace Rescind's name with Elusive/Zulusive and Immunity's name with Nemesis and you have your answer....because this is what they do if you don't run your faction in accordance to their plans, lol. Oh, wait, but Rescind isn't Elusive/Zulusive....I almost forgot, my bad b:quiet
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    Zhadi - Archosaur Posts: 695 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Greetings Mario Cart

Bro... how old are you?
    Honestly, this joke was funny back when kids in my kinder garden class said it.

I kinda find it funny how Zulusive broke up the dayafter getting owned by Nemesis ... Oh and did you forget Impulse in your equation didnt see you mention that srry.

I kinda find it funny how Narla broke up after losing their first legitimate loss to elusive. Then they (the ones leading Narla) went to Nemesis. You didn't go at first, you waited till they emerged as the newest strongest faction and then jumped in the bandwagon for instant glorification.

How dare you speak of people "failing" at creating a faction to rival the largest, most OP faction, packed with the largest community of cash shoppers on archosaur server? You've never done anything. All you've done since the beginning of the server is swipe your card and pawn low lvls or severely undergeared people in PK.

As for Impulse's reputation... Impulse was brought as a point... why?
    Impulse had nothing to do with the original elusive.
    Your points were "elusive/zulusive at it again, doing this, doing that, failing for the 99999th time, trash talking, getting into people's business"
    Points were brought up explaining to your ignorant *** how that's not the case and you bring up an irrelevant point to try to prove what?

I have a blast kicking your *** 50% of the time due to the fact that you're such a failure.
    I simply don't understand and never will know how a rank 9 sin EVER loses even once to an archer.... to anybody, actually.
    As for rolling a r9 sin, Whell two things a) funny how it was only Impulse/Elusive that called me fail on my BM and B) damn its helarious listening to you QQ every single time I drop you .. trust me dude It was worth the money haveing hrs of fun killing myself laughing as you come up with lame wanabe insults for me just one shoting you with a simple triple spark which I have to do OUT of stealth then knife throw the weakest sin skill there is. lol ijs m8.

a) Impulse and Elusive had the only decently geared people before who knew that all you were was an unskilled visa card. Of course we were gonna be the ones trolling you for it.

b) Me QQing? The one who began the raging was you in PMs after I killed you when you were out of stealth at west gate. You raged like a little bich and, I quote: "In a fair 1v1, you'd NEVER beat me." Funny thing is I went back out there and killed you in a "fair" 1v1. lol... "fair" as a rank 9 sin... funny story, brah.
    It's also just funny how I had you on my friends list; never argued, never fought. We were chill, and just because your girlfriend was butt hurt because I left immunity and joined elusive, you guys said I backstabbed/betrayed you (lolbroitsagame). Not to mention, she was upset because she liked me and I showed absolutely no interest. That, Mr. Letter, is why she was so upset and asked you to PK me.
    As for the 1 shotting... yeah... my point exactly... it's either pull the 1 shot off or you're fkd cuz you don't know what to do beyond that mind-numbing, dull-witted gameplay of swiping your card and killing people who never had a chance to fight back. But, as I can see, this is what gets you off, so congratulations in that, brah.

@ Aratainia: Please, point out the last elusive thread in which RioN didn't go and trash talk. It's not just getting into other innocent people's business, it's returning the favor<3

Awww shiet awww shiet!!

+1 b:avoid
    ummm...Ara, you know I luv you hun but have you not read the forums for the last 4 months? Replace Rescind's name with Elusive/Zulusive and Immunity's name with Nemesis and you have your answer....because this is what they do if you don't run your faction in accordance to their plans, lol. Oh, wait, but Rescind isn't Elusive/Zulusive....I almost forgot, my bad b:quiet

Oh, and grats (:
    You have landed yourself into the "List Of Factions We Approve Of" in Nemesis's books.
    Not even gonna bother explaining what was wrong with your whole post and Kat's, it's too obvious. Can't really say anything about Geo's other than the fact that, once again, he's using other peoples' catch phrases since he can't come up with his own.

"Aww shiet aww shiet" is kinda only cute when weow says it<3
  • Martin - Harshlands
    Martin - Harshlands Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Reasons I read arch forums more then LC/HL forums:

When the attitudes of children are mimicked by adults, its very amusing. But it's just a game so this does not represent you at all, it's just you typing right? Typing is in no way human interaction.

Unwritten rules of engagement are being applied to everything. No matter which decision is made, you will always be wrong no matter how logical it looks for yourself.

Personal insults go a long way, I mean really your traveling to a server from your home computer then accessed by people around the world. That's really far, but these are very fun to read.

I wanted to mention that the overall attitude here is very very different from what I am used to in a game. I am not saying it's annoying, I am saying your all very special. I do hope you all continue to keep me updated on your in game endeavors so I can continue to see the reactions within this small community.

O so that I am on topic, Congratulations to immunity and Nemesis, glad you enjoyed the tw.
    PvE = F2P PvP = P2P
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    i love how all the people with personality disorders come out to support one another in their mundane attempt at being humurous. yeah, lets combat those damn elusives with our sweeeeet trolls. holy wow i'm so taken away right now >; [

haha but really, wow. and kat, for someone that cries about the drama you do a lot to try and enable it
  • Weow - Archosaur
    Weow - Archosaur Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Greetings Mario Cart

Bro... how old are you?
    Honestly, this joke was funny back when kids in my kinder garden class said it.

I thought it was a cool name ):
    Mario Cart. so cute I like it.
    With a C. Like Cu..ltivation Quests ^^

edit:
    Just for the record, I don't think cultivation quests are cute by the way. i hate killing flying dinosaurs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options

What Nemesis? All I see is Narla =/. I`m yet to see who cares what you call us, Nem... Narla was the one who QQ`d we`re not Narla. Narla is the one who got same leader, same director... Not Rescind. Oh well, good luck seeing the world objectively, you may understand how ridiculous you come out atm.

How you should run your faction? I simply asked why you did something, I got bs answers that I think I have proved to be bs somewhere along these threads. It was all about the bs, never ever about how you run your faction, which is still impossible for you to understand. Oh well, when you contradict what you say by your actions, pointing that out, well, I admit, it does seem like wasted effort with you guys. You simply dont get it, do whatever you want, just be straight about it, it`s all what the "drama" was about.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I thought it was a cool name ):
    Mario Cart. so cute I like it.
    With a C. Like Cu..ltivation Quests ^^

edit:
    Just for the record, I don't think cultivation quests are cute by the way. i hate killing flying dinosaurs.

MC, Dawg.

*C
    ^ favorite place of all time!
    I saw sharks and manta rays and crabs...
    So did Weow! And we triple sparked.

Edit: That... very last sentence isn't supposed to have a double meaning, btw....
    read it and it sounded kinda dirty... we literally triple sparked..
  • Kattanyia - Archosaur
    Kattanyia - Archosaur Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    and kat, for someone that cries about the drama you do a lot to try and enable it

b:surrender Wasn't trying to enable drama when I posted I just reacted and posted what I was thinking impulsively but yeah...I'll concede that in the end that's what the result is and I should know enough to keep my thoughts to myself b:shutup
  • BloodIetter - Archosaur
    BloodIetter - Archosaur Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    It's also just funny how I had you on my friends list; never argued, never fought. We were chill, and just because your girlfriend was butt hurt because I left immunity and joined elusive, you guys said I backstabbed/betrayed you (lolbroitsagame). Not to mention, she was upset because she liked me and I showed absolutely no interest. That, Mr. Letter, is why she was so upset and asked you to PK me.
    As for the 1 shotting... yeah... my point exactly... it's either pull the 1 shot off or you're fkd cuz you don't know what to do beyond that mind-numbing, dull-witted gameplay of swiping your card and killing people who never had a chance to fight back. But, as I can see, this is what gets you off, so congratulations in that, brah.

Funny how the only time she "fell for you" was when she was drunk ... and how she txted you back apologizing for acting that way ... dude she never wanted anything between you. and just because you may thing that every girl in the world will fall for you, dude get a life and find a proper mirror to look in.

BTW what you and proski fail to realize calling me a farmboy is an awsome compliment. I didnt live on a 100% farm but it was the funnest childhood I could ahve ever dreamed of. so yeh your complimenting me every time you say that so Thnx <3 =P
  • XCableX - Archosaur
    XCableX - Archosaur Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I wonder if Hungry Man died while typing when pulling a cata;

"I want to play LoL instead of TW"

"THIS IS SRS BSNS"~ ImaGayFish

Ah, that was so hilarious.

Edit: First time I've seen Bloodletter type properly. Did you finally take your keyboarding class?
    lol I kid.
    youtube.com/xArsonist18 : XCableX's TW videos

pwcalc.com/56b00d33a8c63c7d : Current BM Build for TW
  • Aratainia - Archosaur
    Aratainia - Archosaur Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Funny how the only time she "fell for you" was when she was drunk ... and how she txted you back apologizing for acting that way ... dude she never wanted anything between you. and just because you may thing that every girl in the world will fall for you, dude get a life and find a proper mirror to look in.

BTW what you and proski fail to realize calling me a farmboy is an awsome compliment. I didnt live on a 100% farm but it was the funnest childhood I could ahve ever dreamed of. so yeh your complimenting me every time you say that so Thnx <3 =P

Guys....

Im not explaining this, any of it...

Stop with the personal attacks. And what happens in real life, doesn't matter in the game...

Please leave me out of this -.-'

You two don't like each other fine, Don't drag me down with you. Not everyone on this frikin server needs to know my personal life...
  • StudmuffinIX - Archosaur
    StudmuffinIX - Archosaur Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options

lol i hope u realize people are most honest when they are drunk.... and everyone falls for zhadi b:dirty

p.s ill keep complimenting u too goatfcker farmboy :D
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options

She was drunk, and a few days later she apologized, but said that she did like me and was hoping I didn't feel awkward about it (:
    You can listen to her side of the story, though, I encourage it, otherwise you'll dwell on it and get pissed.

Well, I'm glad I'm complimenting you.

As I can see, you have dismissed the topic because you have been proven wrong (:

As I have said many times in game
    "Ty, come again"
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Guys....

Im not explaining this, any of it...

Stop with the personal attacks. And what happens in real life, doesn't matter in the game...

Please leave me out of this -.-'

You two don't like each other fine, Don't drag me down with you. Not everyone on this frikin server needs to know my personal life...

its always the womens fault, so yea drag whoratainia down with u b:pleased
    edited February 2011
    Options
    She was drunk, and a few days later she apologized, but said that she did like me and was hoping I didn't feel awkward about it (:
    You can listen to her side of the story, though, I encourage it, otherwise you'll dwell on it and get pissed.

Well, I'm glad I'm complimenting you.

As I can see, you have dismissed the topic because you have been proven wrong (:

As I have said many times in game
    "Ty, come again"

<3 zhadi <3
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Im not gona post any more on this thread or else im going ot need to go to a pshic ward due to laughing so hard at you fked up stupidity so have fun with you 95% faulse nerd rage. just better hope I dont meet you in RL. =P laterz all
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    me just one shoting you with a simple triple spark which I have to do OUT of stealth then knife throw the weakest sin skill there is. lol ijs m8.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1000782

I can see the similarities on attitude, ijs. Just replace pokemon with R9.

And spending thousands of dollars to some game, to simply out gear everybody for the fun of it and thinking it`s worth it, good for you! If I wanted to roll everybody for the sake of rolling em, I`d go to kindergarden, wrestle the kiddoes, save the money or maybe use it on a shrink. But then again, you`d be on the same gear as the small children, key, I do understand why you chose PWIb:chuckle.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Im not gona post any more on this thread or else im going ot need to go to a pshic ward due to laughing so hard at you fked up stupidity so have fun with you 95% faulse nerd rage. just better hope I dont meet you in RL. =P laterz all

False?
    You've dismissed every topic at hand, not because you're the "bigger man and you're walking away", it's simply because you're too scared to push any farther. You've been proven wrong ingame and on forums time and again.
    Stop trying so hard to play off your anger, man. I understand that some of this may be amusing enough to let a giggle out once in a while, but "laughing so hard that I must see a psychologist"....b:shocked that's a bit weird.
    I get called a nerd rage because I don't agree with you O:

And LOL, an online threat b:chuckle

Reminds me of a video I once saw on youtube... here, have a look (:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hLfuETeQm0
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Im stoping because me GF told me to and I unlike other guys "stating no names" respect and love my GF so im stoping for her sake, she doesnt want the drama.
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Im stoping because me GF told me to and I unlike other guys "stating no names" respect and love my GF so im stoping for her sake, she doesnt want the drama.

Which is the same drama between you and I that she started
    b:chuckle
    Either way, the topics were being dismissed one by one before you stopped, whatever your reason is now
    Bye.
    Guys, don't bring up Bloodletter because he's not going to post anymore
    That's what he's said in his past 3 posts, anyway, so I'm sure that it's true.
    edited February 2011
    Options

I love the part how he calls the others fat lol I love it <3
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I love the part how he calls the others fat lol I love it <3

That's uhm.... that's not a "he"....
    b:surrender
  • NoLyf - Archosaur
    NoLyf - Archosaur Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Hmm why does Nemesis have righteous infliction as their message on their website o.O

Are they self appointed the Jesus Christ of PWI bringing an end to all the anarchy and chaos of

the archo server.....

Cauz i kept thinking its the mods who think so ....Bringing an end to all that is Not (arch forums atleast )

Gentlemanly and Insultin threads.....

Let Thy Eternal wrath lock away this insulting thread forever.....

(Im soo gonna get kos'd for this b:shocked )
    edited February 2011
    Options
    That's uhm.... that's not a "he"....
    b:surrender

... 0.o you serious .. thats a girl?
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited February 2011
    Options
    ... 0.o you serious .. thats a girl?

...I thought it was obvious that's a girl.
    Says so on the description too.
    edited February 2011
    Options
    ...I thought it was obvious that's a girl.
    Says so on the description too.

... wow .. just ... wow.....
  • NoLyf - Archosaur
    NoLyf - Archosaur Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Hmmm no offence to any one but

I thought everyone knew

noone likes Rescind its just anouther failed attempt at being the strongest faction on the server ..,

sure you may win a few but then one of two things will happen
    a) win a few TWs then start losing and rage and disban faction
    b) Proclivity rages and disbands faction

im just w8ing for it to happen .... I humor myself trying to think of what the next faction name will be ... WeFail? 20thTry? MaybeThisTime? OneMoreAttempt? ResZuElusipulse?

just saying Soochi has to have the same group its the only group making the faction that will accept "it".

To be honest that was the funnest TW ive had on this sever yet .. there wasnt any drama that elusive factions cause.

' ResZuElusipulse?'

u forgot celestial

(for the ppl who dnno it was the original elu disbanded cuz fluffy went inactive for a bit )

'just saying Soochi has to have the same group its the only group making the faction that will accept "it".'

TOTALLY DISAGREE b:angry

'To be honest that was the funnest TW ive had on this sever yet .. there wasnt any drama that elusive factions cause.'

aww u liked no drama?? i tht u liked to say i hit u for 30k u fail ***
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    RioNHale - Archosaur Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Gah, elusizuluindsive always butting in.

This was a small thanks for the tw against Nem, because I forgot to world chat it immediately after, and was getting spammed by a few people, including resind trolls.

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f7/alexpaps90/proskitroll.jpg?t=1298144566

Always gotta come in and turn it into something about them, are you that starved for attention?

The fact is, resind KNEW we would have a tw defence against Nem at Arch during the week, so dont play dumb.

A resind bid on Immunity was unexpected by all, and I suspect was simply a method to rip and troll and brag, playing the same old forum-mind-game card which ofc resind has already fallen into since yesterday the spam trolls and QQfest has begun, started by kaiser.
    ★Immunity is an Arch Server TW Faction. If you want to join Apply @ immunity.shivtr.com★ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-