Options
124»

Comments

• WhiteVodoo - Raging Tide
    WhiteVodoo - Raging Tide Posts: 329 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    5aps killed my brother..hit my sister and did things to me...b:sad

that waz so funny, i didn't laugh. and no, that wasn't a lame way of saying it wasn't funny. i literally read that, thought, omfg that waz funny, it overloaded my sence of humor, i twitched once, and then just kinda spaced out. it waz literally that funny.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

light armor rules, and JOKERZz are the best. shaff, you meh dogg. Neko, you smexy redhead you, yer my favorite veno out there. Evo, yer straight up crazy. Lillie, thanks fer giving LA cerics a good name. hask, what can't you tank? Kyo, yer wizard biuld sucks, and yer obsession with aps annoys me, but eveni will admit, yer a frackin pro. Chick, our dad's would be great friends in rl, and we'd have so much fun messin with them. fer all the rest of the clan, *salutes* at yer service doggs.b:cool
  • flamingahole
    flamingahole Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    first of all what teams kicks you cause you ahve crappy gear? I once had crappy gear for a long time and never got kicked from fc team b:avoid (back when i was lvl 80)

And for the people ask you for gear tell them to pis.."Shoo"

No one kicks me for having crappy gear; I get kicked for having "OP gear" and that obviously means I spent real cash on it and have no idea how to play my class. At the risk of sounding cocky, my gear could be considered OP by some people but that's only because I put in the time and effort to get it.

As for the people who beg for my gear, I usually just kill them. b:chuckle

Although some people really make me want to break my self-imposed rule of never killing BH squadmates.
    I get kicked upon Sage Sparking tho. That made my ****ing day lol b:chuckle

Makes me want to go sage even more now. b:victory
    does anyone remember when dds actually had to watch out not to steal aggro instead of facerolling over their hotkeys or sparkmacro afk whole time?

Yes, I remember. I remember taking off my rings and bracers on my archer. I remember using a lower level weapon. I remember waiting for sharptooth to wear off before I start attacking. I remember all these things and I now apply them to my sin.
    You have three chances to guess the reason for the post above.
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    APS has made playing my sin an absolute blast. I make 2-3x more per hour even just grinding because of how quickly she kills. And it's proving to be a life saver when clerics eat dirt from getting 1 shot by aoes and I end up soloing a boss w/o heals until they get back up.

That's with just a little over 2 aps, too. Cannot wait to get more aps for her. b:cute
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die