Silvy's Signature Shack

Comments

• BriarIce - Raging Tide
    BriarIce - Raging Tide Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    @Briar
    Funny, our ex-forum-representative never managed to fix broken avatars, and Val just snips with his fingers and everything works as it should.
    I still want custom avatars though D:<

Now up to the next request as soon as I'm done with my Japanese homework tiger-24.gif

Yeah it was great how he fixed it and how quickly he did it too :)...oh and customised avi for the forum would be great :)....that one is for the bucket of dreams though :).

Japanese homework? You are learning japanese? I must say I suck at languages and admire anyone who can learn them b:flower
    "Karma is a cruel mistress" - Kelley York, Hushed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you Silvychar, for the gorgeous sig! b:kiss
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    Silvychar - Sanctuary Posts: 3,576 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Yeah, I'm learning Japanese at University ('cause I had to pick one 'not common' language in Linguistics) xD
    Our class is so fast-paced and exhausting though ._.
    I still have to learn the rest of the hiragana signs + katakana now :S
    But I'm so lazy... Q_Q

Anyway, let's get cracking! Signature time tiger-35.gif
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited November 2012
    Yeah, I'm learning Japanese at University ('cause I had to pick one 'not common' language in Linguistics) xD
    Our class is so fast-paced and exhausting though ._.
    I still have to learn the rest of the hiragana signs + katakana now :S
    But I'm so lazy... Q_Q

Anyway, let's get cracking! Signature time tiger-35.gif

Just remember a i u e o down, and a ka sa ta na ha ma ya ra wa n across, and you'll have the chart memorized easily.

The across is the A row, just replace the a with an i for the "i" sounds and so on. 頑張って!(good luck/try your best/keep at it/go for it, that kind of sentiment)

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    I don't get that last part tiger-32.gif
    But thanks!

And the chart in our book is like build up the other way you said it xD
    I really should learn them seriously sometimes... ah well, as long as I can memorise them before the exam :P

Alrighty I'm still at placing the renders right now... but I've something for you to stare at while I finish the real thing b:chuckle

bricherokee.png
    The mohawk felt so sad that it'll never has a real appearance in any signature so I played a bit around... a mohawk tribute so to speak. That and your character really has that 'wild' look of a Cherokee or any other tribeswoman :o
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited November 2012
    I don't get that last part tiger-32.gif
    But thanks!

And the chart in our book is like build up the other way you said it xD
    I really should learn them seriously sometimes... ah well, as long as I can memorise them before the exam :P

Alrighty I'm still at placing the renders right now... but I've something for you to stare at while I finish the real thing b:chuckle

bricherokee.png
    The mohawk felt so sad that it'll never has a real appearance in any signature so I played a bit around... a mohawk tribute so to speak. That and your character really has that 'wild' look of a Cherokee or any other tribeswoman :o

Well it's supposed to be read from right to left, so if you see the opposite it's probably because it's written the traditional way.

And what I mean is this
        K  S T N H M Y R W N 
    A  Ka Sa Ta Na Ha Ma Ya Ra Wa N

I  KI Shi

U Ku Su

E Ke Se

O Ko So

That's the organization structure of the hiragana/katakana chart. IDK I just found it much easier when I studied to have an easy framework of reference. Plus it made it hard to forget a character or leave one off of any and all exams.

• Silvychar - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    Ah, I see now!
    Our book's not to be read from right to left; the chart just displays the single vowels horizontally and the other consonants vertically.
    Still, I've to memorise and learn to write the single syllables kanji, too, and for me it's pretty much all the same if I learn them out of order or in order xD
  • XYui - Raging Tide
    XYui - Raging Tide Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Yay, Yui here :) dropping my request tehee, I'm excited for the new siggy fox-1.gif
    IGN: xYui
    Server: Raging Tide
    Text: Swordswoman and/or "With a Sword, the people within my sight can atleast be protected." (only if they fit lol)
    Image:
    Colors: Up to you :)

Thanks in advance!
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited November 2012
    Ah, I see now!
    Our book's not to be read from right to left; the chart just displays the single vowels horizontally and the other consonants vertically.
    Still, I've to memorise and learn to write the single syllables kanji, too, and for me it's pretty much all the same if I learn them out of order or in order xD

wow, intense. When I learned it the first week was hiragana, the second week was katakana, and THEN we started going into kanji. At first some students were like, if everyone can understand hiragana, why does anyone learn kanji? So my teach wrote: ははははちじゅうはっさいですmy mother is 88 years old. Which was obviously very confusing. b:chuckle母は八十八歳です <--same sentence with basic kanji. Needless to say nobody complained after that. Ahhh, first year Japanese. b:pleased

• Silvychar - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    Oh no, no, no; I messed up, I didn't mean kanji kanji, I meant hiragana (and katakana) kanji xD
    We're uberfast, too, but gladly not that fast. Maybe in a week it'll be kanji time, lol.
    *shivers* Oh, hard times to come... hard times...

@Yui
    Greetings! >:3
    Those are nice screenshots (and already rendered, what a luxus, thanks >:D)
    If you're okay with it I'd like to work on your signature after I've done my other two requests, but as it's for payment I could do yours first, too... or I'll do all three requests on one day in the next week then it'll be equal and fair for sure. :o

Briar:
    briarnotaclericdarkhors.png

Here is the real result; I think I miscalculated a bit in the end, sorry :/
    I hope it's dark enough and that you don't mind that I smacked the initial quote on it as well. Anything to change/add/redo/remove?
  • XYui - Raging Tide
    XYui - Raging Tide Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    @Yui
    Greetings! >:3
    Those are nice screenshots (and already rendered, what a luxus, thanks >:D)
    If you're okay with it I'd like to work on your signature after I've done my other two requests, but as it's for payment I could do yours first, too... or I'll do all three requests on one day in the next week then it'll be equal and fair for sure. :o

I don't mind at all Silvycharsama, Please take you your time b:victory
  • BriarIce - Raging Tide
    edited November 2012
    Briar:
    briarnotaclericdarkhors.png

Here is the real result; I think I miscalculated a bit in the end, sorry :/
    I hope it's dark enough and that you don't mind that I smacked the initial quote on it as well. Anything to change/add/redo/remove?

I absolutely love it. Thank you! I was hoping you would use the raven with the sickle in there as wella s one of the horses with those red eyes...you read my mind :). It is definitely dark enough and I love the way you used to close up of her eyes. Also love the font you used.....

Love it! Thank you! Beautiful work as usual b:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirty

Oh what quote is that in the background..what does it say? I may want to write it seperately in my siggy :)

Edit: aaah it is the first quote I gave you..I see that now....very nice :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    MikoTenshi - Sanctuary Posts: 718 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Must... get... new... siggy... *^* planning to draw something for you to make into a pwi forum size and a bigger sized one <3 Could be tomorrow... could be next month... could be next year... lmao.

Wonderful looking siggy like always b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Siggy made by Silvychar <3
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited November 2012

• Lucy_a - Sanctuary
    Lucy_a - Sanctuary Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Heey シルヴィ fox-48.gif

I have some work for you <3 LOL

I drew another pic of my cleric..considering her look changed and i made up a story bout her (and my other chars) i thought its time for a new siggy.

Here you go,the pic:

cleric2_zps2ddef861.png

Aaand about the signature, i was thinking bout something like this ( LOL ) :

sssssssssssssssss.jpg

The background can be anything u think fits the siggy <3

Colors: i will leave it up to you.(no pink or green please xDD )
    (white,red,purple,blue,black,gold would be awesome for example)

Style: i was looking for something soft ..delicate maybe 0-0 (does that make any sense? lol )

Other details: would be awesome if the wings could be seen on the left side (where u only see half of her face)

Text: In the middle or somewhere where it fits (half transparent) : A blinded heart.

And you can also slap my name on it : D lol

Ummm...another info about the cleric : she is blind. xD Dunno if thats important.

You can put me on the waiting list or smth considering that ur pretty busy now.
    tiger-3.gif

*leaves a huge cake on ur table and sprints away*tiger-37.gif

EDIT: Could you make the borders round? xD thank you <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you for the awesome siggy Silvy <3

// LVL. 8x Mystic // LVL. 8x Cleric // LVL. 8x Veno //

Request a free drawing of your character: The Fanatics Forum>>>Lucy's Sketchbook b:mischievous
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Hey Silvy, I'm soo happy last time for those awesome siggy's that i'm lil greedy for getting 1 more siggy made from you "Sorry"b:surrender,
    This time Pop-out siggy, here's some screenshots of myself i can provide more if u want,
    Try to use the same background and colors which is used in my first made siggy. I simply loved it, or you can try yellow if u feel if it fits well, Hmm this time try something Dark or Classic choose any which you feel best.You can put this text in siggy if it fits-From Error to Error , One Discovers The Truth !b:cute
    I can't wait for this one hehe. Have a nice day !

Regards,
    Sizzer

http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q521/zenex143/Pop-up%20Siggy/2012-11-2719-51-18.jpg
    http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q521/zenex143/Pop-up%20Siggy/2012-11-2719-46-11.jpg
    http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q521/zenex143/Pop-up%20Siggy/2012-11-2719-45-46.jpg
    http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q521/zenex143/Pop-up%20Siggy/2012-11-2719-45-25.jpg
    http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q521/zenex143/Pop-up%20Siggy/2012-11-2719-44-46-1.jpg
    http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q521/zenex143/Pop-up%20Siggy/2012-11-2719-44-21.jpg
    http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q521/zenex143/Pop-up%20Siggy/2012-11-2719-41-41.jpg
    http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q521/zenex143/Pop-up%20Siggy/2012-11-2719-40-10.jpg
    http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q521/zenex143/Pop-up%20Siggy/2012-11-2719-37-45.jpg
    http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q521/zenex143/Pop-up%20Siggy/2012-11-2719-37-03-1.jpg
    http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q521/zenex143/Pop-up%20Siggy/2012-11-2719-36-17.jpg
    http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q521/zenex143/Pop-up%20Siggy/2012-11-2719-35-28.jpg
    http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q521/zenex143/Pop-up%20Siggy/2012-11-2719-34-41.jpg
    http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q521/zenex143/Pop-up%20Siggy/2012-11-2719-32-41.jpg
    http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q521/zenex143/Pop-up%20Siggy/2012-11-2719-31-11.jpg
    http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q521/zenex143/Pop-up%20Siggy/2012-11-2719-44-46.jpg

Thanks for your time !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    @XYui
    Alright, thanks for understanding! b:thanks

@Briar
    Glad you like it! Guess my mind-reading skills just levelled up! One step closer to world domination, hell yeah! tiger-26.gif

@Miko
    Better this year than next I guess :P
    I foresee having to close my shack in January again due to exams and stuff...
    (Aside from the fact that the world's gonna end >:D)

@Venus
    Aw, thank you, Venus! Really feel honoured :>
    The pose is epic tiger-35.gif
    Just one thing; Silvy's hair is dark brown, not black :P

@Lucy
    Lovely drawing as usual; will get to your request as soon as I've handled the other remaining ones! And rofl, my own signature sketches look less detailed than yours xD

@Sizzer
    Heya, sure, putting you on my imaginary waiting list. Checking the images in a second-

My, my... it looks like my work multiplies each time I finish something.
    Who was next? Right, Spearena. On it after dinner!

EDIT:
    So sorry, but I've to postpone the request till tomorrow ._.
    I'm extremely unhappy with how the current background I made looks so plainly **** :S
    *joins tumbleweed in the tumbleweed closet*
  • BriarIce - Raging Tide
    edited December 2012
    [QUOTE=Silvychar - Sanctuary;18212621@Briar
    Glad you like it! Guess my mind-reading skills just levelled up! One step closer to world domination, hell yeah! tiger-26.gif

Well world domination or hell..it is going to be one or the other. Or maybe one on the way to ther other b:chuckle

*Leaves* Youa re being worked here Silvy....see what you get for being so damn good? ;)

Thank you again for the lovely siggy b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    MikoTenshi - Sanctuary Posts: 718 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I would make it this year... but... but... im just sooooo.... lazy. LOL.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Siggy made by Silvychar <3
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited December 2012

@Venus
    Aw, thank you, Venus! Really feel honoured :>
    The pose is epic tiger-35.gif
    Just one thing; Silvy's hair is dark brown, not black :P

Yay, i'm glad you liked it. The pose was a fun new challenge for me. :D I recolored the hair for you.

silvy_hair_recolor_by_venusarmani-d5n0lw5.png

• Impsyyyyy - Archosaur
    Impsyyyyy - Archosaur Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Silvychar - Sanctuary;18186361]Well, hopefully b:chuckle

Impsyyyyy:

Without names:
    impsyloversignameless.png

nope its just perrfect thanks silvy :)
  • SnipersShot - Heavens Tear
    SnipersShot - Heavens Tear Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Writing: name :SnipersShot Guild: Yakuza slogan: "The end is near and we Yakuza's will rise once again among the ranks" Server: Heavens Tear
    Glowing
    Theme: popout sig with a of dash of mafia theme to it
    Colours: a burstful of colors (whatever you choose haha)

don't know if that's too much b:surrender but worth a shot with you b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Heavens Tear - Primo Former Vongola's Boss since 2012-2014
    vongola.omgforum.net

"The pride we hold in our hearts will be nothing more than false hope if nothing to protect and thus we must make sure we protect Vongola ."
    - Primo Former Boss SnipersShot
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    @Venus
    Thanks! I appreciate it n_n

@Impsyyyyy
    You're welcome.

@SnipersShot
    Any special images you want on it? A pop-out signature without anything to pop-out is sort of weird. I'd look for pictures myself, but as you see I'm a bit busy :)
    Otherwise, scheduled you in, will take a while though.

@Spearena:
    Sorry for the delay as the theme of a starry night sky is usually pretty easy... but I had my issues with inspiration; anyway, here's your signature-

spearenastarrysky.png

As you see there's some space below your name that should be filled with a rather really short quote or server name; I can smack something on it if you have anything.
    Other than that, anything to change/add/redo?

Next up: Rukina

As a side note, please stop requesting people... at least for a while. I'm drowning...
  • BriarIce - Raging Tide
    edited December 2012
    [QUOTE=Silvychar - Sanctuary;18222761As a side note, please stop requesting people... at least for a while. I'm drowning...[/QUOTE]

Close it temporarily hun....do not want you drowning b:cry

but seriously....why not ask for it to be closed while you work on these ones? :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • wushih14
    wushih14 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Oh
    my God thanks so much Silvy for this uber lovely siggy. I especially
    love how you punched in the color purple, even though I never really
    thought it blue would look lovely with purple. O_O
    Oh my, I couldn't ask for more. Thanks so much and I'm sorry for the
    inconveniences my request may have brought to you. I sooo love it! ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

'Eyes like a sunrise, like a rainfall down my soul...'

Spearena|The blithe demon Archeress

~Signature made by me! XD
  • wushih14
    edited December 2012
    Oh
    and if you don't mind, can you post a link where I can get a bigger and
    more high-res version of the image(cuz if I download it right from the
    post it's small and gets blurry if I stretch it.) Other than making it
    as my siggy I'd love to print it out and make a sticker for it for my
    collection. Thaaanks! ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Silvyy \o/ My rl boyfriend and me took screenies in tellus, can you work something out with these pics?
    http://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k527/LynseyCoultas/2012-12-0414-44-26.png
    http://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k527/LynseyCoultas/2012-12-0414-38-12.png
    http://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k527/LynseyCoultas/2012-12-0414-47-46.png

I'd like it to be slightly cute for editing, with this line and our names, Esne and Sinatrik
    "Crazy, Stupid Love"
    Give it a shot ^^ when you have room of course! just dont think of mine for now.. >>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    Damn it, now I'm typing this for the third time 'cause I accidentally refreshed the page instead of opening some links in different tabs tiger-7.gif

@Briar
    I guess you're right... would be for the best^^

@wushih14
    Glad you like it! And don't worry, the request itself didn't trouble me much; I'm just a bit tired these days. And unfortunately I do not own any larger version of your signature as I save and work them in a standard 500x100 pixel size. :<

@Es
    Sure, I'll think of something. Meanwhile you could perhaps get me some daylight close-up face shots of the both of your characters or better even; waist up shots, the characters don't have to be together on the picture. Thanks!

Alright, without further ado... I won't be accepting any more requests till I've worked off my current - now back to being six - requests.

afkmsgcommissionsclosed.png

To be worked on within the next few weeks:

1. RukinaChan
    2. XYui
    3. Lucy_a
    4. Sizzer
    5. SnipersShot
    6. Esnemyl
  • wushih14
    edited December 2012
    Oh
    that's kinda sad. But it's okay. Thanks again! ^^

Oh and btw. I just noticed it. Is it just me? Or is the right facing
    cheek of my character(the right portrait) kinda warped or twisted? O.O I
    dunno but please tell me if I'm seeing it wrong. I guess I have some
    issues with proportions LOL.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Silvychar - Sanctuary
    edited December 2012
    Oh, lol, you're right. It doesn't look that symmetrically compared to the other cheek.
    I didn't do anything to the render though, so I've no clue o_o
  • wushih14
    edited December 2012
    LOL
    I guess it has somethin' to do with an 'illusion' created by the shadow
    linings and the background. Checked the original image and yea, perhaps
    it does. Haha but it's just an inference though. XD
    Nevertheless it still looked as lovely, so nothin' much to worry about.
    ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]