[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Siggy made by Silvychar <3
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    Silvychar - Sanctuary Posts: 3,576 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    :P

@Impsyyyyy
    Take ya time, I doubt I'll get to your request within this week. b:chuckle

Working on Venus' signature right now. Gotta see how my idea works out... otherwise I've to think of something else *ponders*
  • Impsyyyyy - Archosaur
    Impsyyyyy - Archosaur Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    ah what a relief thats good news, cause i was at 15% this morning withing like an hour an had 3 hours left on it but did a oppsy lol I CLICKED IT OUT SO IT STOPED XDb:cry and my internet is slow always in the afternoon all my man said was aweee<3 and im leaving the theme and everything up to you i love your work ^.^
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    Tough luck b:chuckle

Took me like one hour to update PWI yesterday... and I was online for like 5 minutes in the end then had enough of the game again :P
    And thanks n_n

-Almost done with request number 1-

EDIT:

Done. In the end I'm not so sure whether my approach was the right decision afterall... I mean, the question is, what exactly makes a signature a 'moderator signature'? Such a thing doesn't really exist I think... :P

I initially intended to put your new two little buddy dots to your name, but with my choice of fonts it didn't really fit.

Normal version:
    venusmod.png

Round-edges:
    venusmodround.png

Please tell me if you need anything changed or dislike the whole concept, I was trying my hand at making a more symbolic (with a deeper meaning) signature this time.
  • Impsyyyyy - Archosaur
    edited November 2012
    heck, i have to wait til late tonight to do mine bc it slows down in the evening and it downloads faster in the morning soo il be able to get the screenies tomorrow or tomorrownight im hoping XD but can you make the names on the siggy beo ur real names?
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    No haste, slow and steady :)
    I'm not here on the weekends, so you've still enough time for your screenshots ^^

And sure, will use your real names n_n
  • Impsyyyyy - Archosaur
    edited November 2012
    awesome ok=] im just gonna hope it'lll get done downloading lol
    i also wanna know since we both have sins and veno/barb id want the barb/veno couple on the left upclose-- and the sins where you can see thro them? but i dont wanan give you alot of work to do xD
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    Nothing difficult, so a up-close of the untamed and a semi-transparent resized fishie couple, noted :P
  • _Kish_ - Sanctuary
    _Kish_ - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Sorry for the late reply. My barb is a Panda. And thank you for your response.. b:kiss
    Thank you to Silvychar for my lovely signature. ^^
  • Impsyyyyy - Archosaur
    edited November 2012
    awesome ok silvy
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited November 2012
    Tough luck b:chuckle

Took me like one hour to update PWI yesterday... and I was online for like 5 minutes in the end then had enough of the game again :P
    And thanks n_n

-Almost done with request number 1-

EDIT:

Done. In the end I'm not so sure whether my approach was the right decision afterall... I mean, the question is, what exactly makes a signature a 'moderator signature'? Such a thing doesn't really exist I think... :P

I initially intended to put your new two little buddy dots to your name, but with my choice of fonts it didn't really fit.

Normal version:
    venusmod.png

Round-edges:
    venusmodround.png

Please tell me if you need anything changed or dislike the whole concept, I was trying my hand at making a more symbolic (with a deeper meaning) signature this time.

It's so interesting and cool although I'm not quite sure of the meaning behind it. b:chuckle The more I look at it though, the more I like it. Thanks a lot. And by mod signature I mostly meant something that shows that I'm a moderator and kinda what it entails. Like watching people or troll guns and stuff. But I like this way better. Kinda like someone watching. IDK it's really awesome. Like a great piece of art this sig could mean a bunch of different things. Thanks silvy, this is really great. It's much better than anything I could've come up with. I'm so glad I left it up to your capable hands. ^^

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    @_Kish_
    'kkay, so a panda it is. Gonna hunt for some images soon ;..;

@Venus
    Glad you like it =)
    And there's indeed a deeper meaning behind it; my intention was to get the various people that watch you modding have something to think of while they see your posts and that signature. It's something rather general though... well my interpretation anyhow.

The only thing I can share is that I used various symbols connected to the Goddess Venus; the mirror, the feathers, yeah even a sun and a seashell, though you cannot really see them b:chuckle

Scheduled next:
    Shattered
  • AshenSkies - Heavens Tear
    AshenSkies - Heavens Tear Posts: 949 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    @Shattered
    That makes it request No. 16, right? xD
    Noted and will be handled after Venus' >=D
    Oh, and is it RoC as in Reign of Chaos? :o Just wondered and it reminded me of that xD

Yay :D

I could have sworn I have requested more then 16b:chuckle

Yeah RoC does actually stand for that!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
    Thank you Silvychar for my siggy :)
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited November 2012
    @_Kish_
    'kkay, so a panda it is. Gonna hunt for some images soon ;..;

@Venus
    Glad you like it =)
    And there's indeed a deeper meaning behind it; my intention was to get the various people that watch you modding have something to think of while they see your posts and that signature. It's something rather general though... well my interpretation anyhow.

The only thing I can share is that I used various symbols connected to the Goddess Venus; the mirror, the feathers, yeah even a sun and a seashell, though you cannot really see them b:chuckle

Scheduled next:
    Shattered

Even better! fox-49.giffox-25.gif Thanks a ton!tiger-48.gif

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Impsyyyyy - Archosaur
    edited November 2012
    umm silvy i have a problem......i cant give you screenies now because my pwi wouldnt update at all i try'd everything,i try'ed uninstalling and reinstalling it wouldnt do nothing so im out of my siggy unless you wanna do a whole siggy without the characters in it and putwith your hand in mine we'll be undefeatable and we shall conquer the world together! in a boldy pretty color~~~~its mainly up to you now cause idk what to do

idk what to do >.<,
  • BriarIce - Raging Tide
    BriarIce - Raging Tide Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Whoa things are busy here :)

I want to request a new one...but take your time hun I can see you are busy.

News for me is that I have just finished University...I now have my qualifications in Nursing and am moving across the other side of the country to have a holiday while my registration comes through. Once that is done will be working full time as Registered Nurse...yay! I think I will wait for 1 or 2 years before doing my Masters or studying Medicine..will see.

Please can you do one with my name "Bri" in it and with the quote:

“What you think about yourself is much more important than what others think of you.”

Other than that is it could either have the bulldog in it or the unicorn would be great. Other than this I leave it up to you as trust you completely with the artistic side of things :).

20121118104832.png

20121118104810.png

20121118103317.png

20121118103339.png

20121118103428.png

Thank you xxx
    "Karma is a cruel mistress" - Kelley York, Hushed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you Silvychar, for the gorgeous sig! b:kiss
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    @Shattered
    Guess I'll have to recount then; edits on existing signatures don't count by the way :P
    And nice, any chance your faction is in any way connected to WC3 then? o_o

@Venus
    Still no problem^^

@Impsyyyyy
    Hummm, well, let's say you check whether you can lay your hands on shots within this week, and if it still won't do, just pass me other images or I'll do your request with the quote only.
    There are still three requests before yours that I have to finish, so you've still plenty of time to prepare your screenshots/other images.
    Oh, and have you tried updating it manually yet?

@Briar
    Hey!^^ Yeah, pretty busy right now, and the requests ain't decreasing for some reason.
    Scheduled you in n_n
    EDIT: Congratulations on finishing Uni by the way! And a nurse, that doesn't quite fit to your title now, does it? :P

Memo for myself:
    1. Shattered
    2. Shizu
    3._Kish_
    4. Impsyyyyy
    5. Alkarah
    6. Briar

At those who are still thinking of dropping me a request; I'll not stop taking commissions for now ('cause waiting lists are beyond me), but I'd appreciate it if you had a little mercy on me for the next two weeks or so. :P
    Thanks!
  • BriarIce - Raging Tide
    edited November 2012
    Thanks Silvy....and yeah it does not fit with my title :) but I reckon I am going to take a break from being a healer while in the game :)

Thanks for accepting my request xxx

p.s. I would like to give you something for these sigs hun....is there anything I can do for you?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Impsyyyyy - Archosaur
    edited November 2012
    @Impsyyyyy
    Hummm, well, let's say you check whether you can lay your hands on shots within this week, and if it still won't do, just pass me other images or I'll do your request with the quote only.
    There are still three requests before yours that I have to finish, so you've still plenty of time to prepare your screenshots/other images.
    Oh, and have you tried updating it manually yet?

@ manual yes i tryed and try'd it over and over againi try'd auto update too and all it said was i needed to try naother UPDATE-SERVER so i asked my friend and he said to try patch 1 and it still didnt work so im probalby gona have to redownload it so, dont worry about mine..
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    @Briar
    No worries!^^ And hmm, don't think there's anything I really need.
    It's the same with Birthday or Christmas presents... b:chuckle
    But thanks =)

@Impsyyyyy
    Hmm, alright then, I'll wait a few more days, then it'll be a screenshot-less signature in the worst case :P

Almost done with Shattered's signature, just the writing's left.

EDIT:

Done! I... find it rather... disturbing? colour-wise somehow. But hey, it matches the theme of the faction name; and that's what I was aiming at... naturally... from the start... xD
    But it's kind of funny that the right side matches the colour theme of your current signature, like it's slowly being devoured by the chaotic blue part.

ashenskiesreignofchaos.png

Initially I intended to use an image of the sky here... but it was pretty much solely grey today. Like unusable mono-grey. Not even close to being ashen... not that the signature displays an ashen sky either actually, lol.

Enough talking *dashes away*
  • BriarIce - Raging Tide
    edited November 2012
    @Briar
    No worries!^^ And hmm, don't think there's anything I really need.
    It's the same with Birthday or Christmas presents... b:chuckle
    But thanks =)

hmmm let me think on it. Us being on different servers makes it difficult...have been thinking about it for a while now but not coming up with anything so the thinking resumes b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    Just leave the thinking in the dead end then tiger-37.gif
    :P

Working on Shizu's signature now-
  • BriarIce - Raging Tide
    edited November 2012
    Just leave the thinking in the dead end then tiger-37.gif

Can you feel my pain from over there?

Nope...still thinking b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    Sorta, lol xD
    Seriously though, don't worry, I really don't require anything.
    Draw me a potato or a wolf if you insist and I'll be happy :P

Loads of signature versions incoming!

Quoteless/Eyemark-less:
    shizuquoteless.png

Quoteless/wEyemarks:
    shizuquotelesseyemarks.png

With quote/w/oEyemarks:
    shizuquotefinished.png

With quote/wEyemarks:
    shizuquoteeyemarks.png

Think I did everything as you wished, just used a slightly smaller close-up shot so the signature doesn't look that crowded.
    And quote, y u be so long?!
    Oh, and my bad for using the same font for your name as in your old signature, I just thought it matches it really well.

Hope you like it n_n
    If you want me to change/edit anything, yell :P

Another bonus signature incoming later perhaps, too; really liked that one purple-ish screenshot, but couldn't incorporate it in this version/these versions. :>
  • BriarIce - Raging Tide
    edited November 2012
    Wow the one you just did is amazing...very nice :)

A potato or a wolf...hmmmmb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    Thank you! >:3

So, like I said, bonus signature... just me playing around ;..;
    shizubonussig.png

Will work on the next request in a while-
  • BriarIce - Raging Tide
    edited November 2012

shizubonussig.png

OMG this one is even better...wait these are not for me..why am I am getting so excited over them? b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shizunne - Heavens Tear
    Shizunne - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,277 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Sorta, lol xD
    Seriously though, don't worry, I really don't require anything.
    Draw me a potato or a wolf if you insist and I'll be happy :P

Loads of signature versions incoming!

Quoteless/Eyemark-less:
    shizuquoteless.png

Quoteless/wEyemarks:
    shizuquotelesseyemarks.png

With quote/w/oEyemarks:
    shizuquotefinished.png

With quote/wEyemarks:
    shizuquoteeyemarks.png

Think I did everything as you wished, just used a slightly smaller close-up shot so the signature doesn't look that crowded.
    And quote, y u be so long?!
    Oh, and my bad for using the same font for your name as in your old signature, I just thought it matches it really well.

Hope you like it n_n
    If you want me to change/edit anything, yell :P

Another bonus signature incoming later perhaps, too; really liked that one purple-ish screenshot, but couldn't incorporate it in this version/these versions. :>

shizubonussig.png

OH MAI GOD!!! Silvy!!!!! Youare truly a genious artist Dx you out did yourself this time x.x I just didn't expect that there will be some many sigs (5 of them Dx) @_@ they are soo good!! I don't know which one to use now ._. I really really like the first ones *-* I really love how you played with colors and pics *-* pic with extra colors - original pic - again pic with colors on top - original pic .. I just love love this! and dat eyemark looks badass D: it gives like a demon look :o whereas in the right corner she looks like an angel ._. LIKE IT! and don't worry about font, tbh I wanted to ask for the same one again ._. but I didn't know if that font would fit in the siggy Dx aaand i adore those round corners, somehow it gives a modern look o.o or my eyes are playing tricks on me e.e THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!! (i luv it Dx)
    aaaaaaaaaaaand about bonus signature : O.O I really like that one as well x.x and it gives me a bad feeling that i made you work too much Dx (sooorrryy q.q) I like the font you used, and the text flowing around siggy ugh so hard to decide which one to use now ._. just only one tincy vincy thingy (i hope you won't hate me for making you work even more) could you to the bonus siggy with round corners too? please? *-* if not it's not a big deal x3
    anyways I LOVE THEM !!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! *gives a ton of imaginary flowers and some cookies* I just can't express my gratitude, thank you!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Thank you very much for amazing siggy, Silvy!~
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
    These horns are just there to keep the halo up straight.. (っ◠‿◠)っ ♥
    (づ ̄ 3 ̄)づ ♥ I luv Kossie
    There's no half-singing in the shower, you're either a rock star or an opera diva. ♬♪♫ ヾ(*◕‿◕)ノ ♬♪♫
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    edited November 2012
    Rofl, you're very welcome, I was having loads of fun making them!

And sure, round edges in a second! *smacks on Gimp*

EDIT:

Here you are, round edges~

shizubonussigninjafix.png
  • Shizunne - Heavens Tear
    Shizunne - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,277 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Rofl, you're very welcome, I was having loads of fun making them!

And sure, round edges in a second! *smacks on Gimp*

EDIT:

Here you are, round edges~

shizubonussigninjafix.png

._. You are so quick xD I'm glad you had fun while workin with these :3 btw you should play more ._. just you playing around has some good results ._. anyways Thank you very much again x3 Now I won't bother you for a loooooooooooooooooooooooooong time lols xD
    Thanks and gl workin with siggies ;) Shizu is off
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Thank you very much for amazing siggy, Silvy!~
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
    These horns are just there to keep the halo up straight.. (っ◠‿◠)っ ♥
    (づ ̄ 3 ̄)づ ♥ I luv Kossie
    There's no half-singing in the shower, you're either a rock star or an opera diva. ♬♪♫ ヾ(*◕‿◕)ノ ♬♪♫