Beyond 5aps stupidity - Learn the game!~

tweakz
tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2011 in General Discussion
Cleric, wiz, me (veno) in squad for BH metal. I suggest the 3 of us do it for better drops, cleric has no time for that. ~15m later I end up with same cleric with 3 bms, and a barb. I pull just the first group of mobs and the BMs wipe =s, and mobs are dead by the time they return. Then we have to go through rebuffing, spark building, etc. "Don't lure so many" -wtf? It was only one group, and that wiz could have handled it! All they had to tank was the AoE (no sac assaults or increased mag atk); I had the rest. The 3 person squad should have been quicker!

Now I've seen WC requests for a BM for Metal before. I asked about it, and the person doing it seemed to think that BMs made metal faster!-? -Maybe some; but not most! They might want to consider a Veno with Demon Nova if they think HF is so great. Does 5aps save time in Metal? - Not really. The boss only takes a ~couple minutes to kill with decent mages, and 5aps toons don't tend to make up that time.

Warsong isn't all: You rarely see 5aps in OHT maps. Mages can 1 shot ~50 [?] mobs at a time there, 5aps fails to kill steal there (funny watching one come along and try to muscle me out of spot). -They have to have a mob spawn on them to get it.

Eden unwined; 5aps uses axes. -props! -Jumps into groups of mobs, stuns, HF's. -Great! Focuses on mag mob and leaves that wood based cactopod for me to tank at range after a Noxious, Nova, Noxious combo. -wtf?

WC: "Need Barb + Cleric for Mantavip" or " Oggo Quillhog" -oh rly? -You stand much better chance of getting help if you make requests less specific like "tank". Most venos can handle Mantavip solo, and typically a wiz or cleric tanks it. Oggo has reflect which doesn't work so great for melee class tanking. Most don't even realize what the rest of us can do. Guides and the wiki are full of inaccuracies, outdated info, and plain bad advice like "can't be soloed" or "need ****".

Requesting help: I'm grinding a group of mobs next to a boss you happen to want help with. Don't just ask me for help: offer me something for doing it! You're not just asking me to drop what I'm doing, lose profits, and increase chance of death: I also could lose that spot you self centered pos! Furthermore, I'm asked to help on that boss freakin' daily! Don't beg me in faction either! - I've played a few characters and never had a problem finding help locally by grinding in a spot near where I needed it for up to 1/2 hour. Other people seem to think faction mates should drop what they're doing and come from the far side of the map to help them for nothing (Done that a few times: got them in squad that was already forming there, and took off).

Veno does Happy Valley runs for RB? -NO: Send the worst AoE DD to do it! Veno can put pet on eye, and a good Noxious, Nova, Noxious, Befuddling, Malefic, Befuddling, string gets a non lazy decent veno aggro (or great aoe dps).

So many mistakes being made, so much wasted time from people not knowing game mechanics or even how to get help. Share your insights; maybe we'll get some better in-game players / opportunities for it.
Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
Post edited by tweakz on

Comments

• Lanyiara - Harshlands
    Lanyiara - Harshlands Posts: 271 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Nobody cares Tweakz.
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    yep, no one cares, although that LAST part made u seem like a selffish b**** that wont' even help guildies out. lol...... why don't you post on your main. That way if you're on HT, i'll remember not to help you. :P
  • ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    i lol'ed when i read about suggesting bh metal with half squad for better drops

S>warsong cube 11k
  • tweakz
    edited January 2011
    yep, no one cares, although that LAST part made u seem like a selffish b**** that wont' even help guildies out. lol...... why don't you post on your main. That way if you're on HT, i'll remember not to help you. :P

I don't hit people up for help like that dumb butt, and this is my main. Why would I be like the people I'm talking about, and why would you two post PMs in open forum? Not everyone is here to troll, and are you a beggar in RL too? One thing I really like about my current faction is seeing people banned for begging.
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2011
    2 pm's? huh? I never sent anyone a PM, and i only posted once in this thread... what the hell are you talking about? And if this is your main how come it has no class pic....

nvm i read that wrong.... but if i wanted to pm you that i would've. Obviously i didn't. And just what in the hell am i begging for? You don't know me.
  • Lana - Raging Tide
    Lana - Raging Tide Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    just lol @ veno not running quests in RB. 1st, youre one of the fastest classes, so you can do it fastest (after BM prolly). BM>Veno for AOEs, and the first 2 waves arent really that hard, that Venos help DDing would be needed that much. Just do your job b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tweakz
    edited January 2011
    just lol @ veno not running quests in RB. 1st, youre one of the fastest classes, so you can do it fastest (after BM prolly). BM>Veno for AOEs, and the first 2 waves arent really that hard, that Venos help DDing would be needed that much. Just do your job b:thanks
    '

Any class can run Happy Valley adequately, and most 100+ BMs do not out AoE me. If they were so great: why is there a lot of talk about BMs needing Alpha Male for RB? The current trend is for BMs to gimp their AoE for APS.

"Just do your job" -ignorance like this is what the threads about sweetie!
    i lol'ed when i read about suggesting bh metal with half squad for better drops

S>warsong cube 11k

You do realize that drops sell over night like emblems at ~75k ea, L9 Essence at ~350k, L8 @18k? Half the time spent in the instance is waiting, and most toons are almost worthless there.
  • Lanyiara - Harshlands
    edited January 2011
    Tweakz is an idiottttttttt.

--- Yes im going to **** all over this thread, because the last one lasted too long despite people constantly telling you you were wrong.
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    tweakz wrote: »
    Cleric, wiz, me (veno) in squad for BH metal. I suggest the 3 of us do it for better drops, cleric has no time for that. ~15m later I end up with same cleric with 3 bms, and a barb. I pull just the first group of mobs and the BMs wipe =s, and mobs are dead by the time they return. Then we have to go through rebuffing, spark building, etc. "Don't lure so many" -wtf? It was only one group, and that wiz could have handled it! All they had to tank was the AoE (no sac assaults or increased mag atk); I had the rest. The 3 person squad should have been quicker!
    Er, 3 person squad of the type you had is going to be annoying if not cause several wipes unless the wizard is tough as nails. For the other squad, really, no matter what, if they are asking you not to pull them all, the simple answer is.. don't pull them all. You're in a squad. If you want to do only what you want to do, then don't be in a squad with others. Simple as that. It's rather annoying as any class to pot like mad for a simple BH Metal or charm **** yourself.
    Now I've seen WC requests for a BM for Metal before. I asked about it, and the person doing it seemed to think that BMs made metal faster!-? -Maybe some; but not most! They might want to consider a Veno with Demon Nova if they think HF is so great. Does 5aps save time in Metal? - Not really. The boss only takes a ~couple minutes to kill with decent mages, and 5aps toons don't tend to make up that time.
    They do when it comes to taking on Snakefist, and it's a lot less worrisome than with a wiz/veno/cleric squad, because once the boss says "prelude to your demise" (which is what, a minute after you first aggro him?), chances are, you don't get ****. It's not like you have as much time as you need. 5 APS chars (especially when it's a BM) kill mobs on the metal path in seconds. Venos do not have the constant AOE's to do that.
    Requesting help: I'm grinding a group of mobs next to a boss you happen to want help with. Don't just ask me for help: offer me something for doing it! You're not just asking me to drop what I'm doing, lose profits, and increase chance of death: I also could lose that spot you self centered pos! Furthermore, I'm asked to help on that boss freakin' daily! Don't beg me in faction either! - I've played a few characters and never had a problem finding help locally by grinding in a spot near where I needed it for up to 1/2 hour. Other people seem to think faction mates should drop what they're doing and come from the far side of the map to help them for nothing (Done that a few times: got them in squad that was already forming there, and took off).
    First off, it sounds like you're in a newb faction. They tend to ask people for help. Big deal.

Secondly, I'm in a faction with only my wife and I (I don't like factions due to drama) but do not join a faction if you expect a) that people don't ask for help often, especially if you're a semi-decent high level player who knows how to play their class, and b) to get paid or compensated for helping them. What the hell is wrong with you asking to be compensated for your time for helping a faction? What's the point of joining if you expect to be given things for your help? You really do sound like an egotistical and selfish *****.
    Veno does Happy Valley runs for RB? -NO: Send the worst AoE DD to do it! Veno can put pet on eye, and a good Noxious, Nova, Noxious, Befuddling, Malefic, Befuddling, string gets a non lazy decent veno aggro (or great aoe dps).
    People are used to venos doing happy valley, although if you're a sage veno and sadly with a sin (I hate sin/veno RB squads but I've seen them work) then the sin is obviously faster, but not over a demon veno who can zoom through the valley. If they want you to run tickets, though, just do it?

I cut out the general QQ though.. hard not to flame for that part.
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited January 2011

Warsong isn't all: You rarely see 5aps in OHT maps. Mages can 1 shot ~50 [?] mobs at a time there, 5aps fails to kill steal there (funny watching one come along and try to muscle me out of spot). -They have to have a mob spawn on them to get it.

Eden unwined; 5aps uses axes. -props! -Jumps into groups of mobs, stuns, HF's. -Great! Focuses on mag mob and leaves that wood based cactopod for me to tank at range after a Noxious, Nova, Noxious combo. -wtf?

WC: "Need Barb + Cleric for Mantavip" or " Oggo Quillhog" -oh rly? -You stand much better chance of getting help if you make requests less specific like "tank". Most venos can handle Mantavip solo, and typically a wiz or cleric tanks it. Oggo has reflect which doesn't work so great for melee class tanking. Most don't even realize what the rest of us can do. Guides and the wiki are full of inaccuracies, outdated info, and plain bad advice like "can't be soloed" or "need ****".

So many mistakes being made, so much wasted time from people not knowing game mechanics or even how to get help. Share your insights; maybe we'll get some better in-game players / opportunities for it.

you're just a sorry **** qq-er that no one needs a veno anymore for basically anything.
    PPL should pay you for helping? F U! Go make a friggin profit instead and shove it up your untanned area.
    Who the hell begs a veno to help for anything?
    PPL don't know how to play? try to teach them. They don't listen? quit squad.
    It's a game where everyone plays how they feel like...Good or bad, it's their time to waste in the way they chose to. Stop feeling like you need to educate everyone while ingame, you don't and no one needs your infinite wisdom.
    Reality check: You're not really "needed" for anything. You're replaced at any/every lvl by either a BM or a SIN. Same story applies for Wizards, Psy and to a certain extent to Clerics. Single target DDs/AoE the kings are the -ints. Normal AoE - BMs.

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tweakz
    edited January 2011
    Er, 3 person squad of the type you had is going to be annoying if not cause several wipes unless the wizard is tough as nails. For the other squad, really, no matter what, if they are asking you not to pull them all, the simple answer is.. don't pull them all. You're in a squad. If you want to do only what you want to do, then don't be in a squad with others. Simple as that. It's rather annoying as any class to pot like mad for a simple BH Metal or charm **** yourself.

It would take less time if they just backed off then. Not being able to handle AoEs of just 2 dinos should tell you they're not equipped for Sac Assault or Increased Matk either. Doing less mobs at a time just about doubles them time spent -which is part of the point?

They do when it comes to taking on Snakefist, and it's a lot less worrisome than with a wiz/veno/cleric squad, because once the boss says "prelude to your demise" (which is what, a minute after you first aggro him?), chances are, you don't get ****. It's not like you have as much time as you need. 5 APS chars (especially when it's a BM) kill mobs on the metal path in seconds. Venos do not have the constant AOE's to do that.

Luring 1 by 1 is not faster.

Secondly, I'm in a faction with only my wife and I (I don't like factions due to drama) but do not join a faction if you expect a) that people don't ask for help often, especially if you're a semi-decent high level player who knows how to play their class, and b) to get paid or compensated for helping them. What the hell is wrong with you asking to be compensated for your time for helping a faction? What's the point of joining if you expect to be given things for your help? You really do sound like an egotistical and selfish *****.

Selfish is expecting help for nothing. Beggars in RL are looked down on, why not here? Begging = Scamming. Beggars are never in need. Begging just happens to be profitable. Millionaire sends his wife to beg in streets because she's more profitable doing that than working for him. Beggar brags about $60+ an hour for just holding up "will work for food sign". Beggar could return bottles and cans for booze but holding a tin cup is easier.

People are used to venos doing happy valley, although if you're a sage veno and sadly with a sin (I hate sin/veno RB squads but I've seen them work) then the sin is obviously faster, but not over a demon veno who can zoom through the valley.

Comparing speed here is about as relevant as saying mage classes are better in RB than Melee. RB is all timed, you either get it done or you don't. That said: ANYONE can do the HV runs. It makes sense to send the least valuable player. 3 runs -> return for Crisium: Jofeng, then finish the runs. - Plenty of time for any class, and some squads don't need the runs to begin with. Last thing I want to do for a fail squad is get stuck doing runs. If there's a problem because of veno in RB squad: it's probably because they're fail, or lazy. They should be out DD'ing wiz's that do DB.
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2011
    Selfish is expecting help for nothing. Beggars in RL are looked down on, why not here? Begging = Scamming. Beggars are never in need. Begging just happens to be profitable. Millionaire sends his wife to beg in streets because she's more profitable doing that than working for him. Beggar brags about $60+ an hour for just holding up "will work for food sign". Beggar could return bottles and cans for booze but holding a tin cup is easier..

uhhhh So I'm a beggar i guess... on the RARE instances i actually need help on a BOSS or some **** i can't take myself? Btw, your'e a f'ing moron and i'd hate to have a person like you in my faction. From what you're saying.... if anyone in my faction needed help they should pay me, no matter what the help is for? FB's.... killing Kong.... w/e.... I'm sorry but no. I dont' think i'm above anyone else or some ****.... and i HELP my friends out when they need it. Hell i help random strangers if they ask nice (and not like a annoying brat). SELFISH is expecting your own damn guildmates to pay you for your help (if u even bothered to get off your **** to do it, which i doubt).

And begging doesn't equal scamming fool. ASKING for help (or what you seem to think is begging) is FAR from trying to SCAM someone out of their money (like these 99k tele shops of r Best Luck shops actually selling a reg token for 5 mil).
  • tweakz
    edited January 2011
    uhhhh So I'm a beggar i guess... on the RARE instances i actually need help on a BOSS or some **** i can't take myself? Btw, your'e a f'ing moron and i'd hate to have a person like you in my faction. From what you're saying.... if anyone in my faction needed help they should pay me, no matter what the help is for?

That's not what I said, but troll away. -lol
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2011
    considering what u said BEFORE that you wont' even help faction mates, now this "selfish is expecting help for nothing", do you expect people to see anything else in what you said? Go read other posts, i'm not the only one tihnking you're a selfish b****. you might want to just stop posting, unless your'e asking for everyone to bash on you...

And if i was trolling i'd be posting ridiculous stupid **** that had nothing to do with the thread. I'm not trolling, learn what **** means b4 u post.
  • ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    You do realize that drops sell over night like emblems at ~75k ea, L9 Essence at ~350k, L8 @18k? Half the time spent in the instance is waiting, and most toons are almost worthless there.

boss drops: http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/mob/24566

so on average ~957k each time u kill it.
    u also have a chance for an ether

well, i have to admit, if u do it in ~20min it's not bad.
    it's pretty good actually.
  • AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary
    AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary Posts: 555 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    *Tl;dr, but it does reek of self proclaimed i got my weapon stuck up my own **** nonsense*
    yeah, Tag your it...
    +
    Last thing I want to do for a fail squad is get stuck doing runs. If there's a problem because of veno in RB squad: it's probably because they're fail, or lazy. They should be out DD'ing wiz's that do DB.

hahahahahahhahahahahahahah *breathe* hahahahahahahhahahahahhahah
    A veno singlehandedly out DD'ing a wiz's db !? you have some **** poor wizzies walking around there or your playing on your own server where your god... oh right it's called your own imagination.

You owe me something now, cause you asked for something and judging from your view, asking = begging = compensation for giving it.
    can i ask for you to finally stop being a m0r0n

Seriously tweakie, others should learn the game ?
    you play a MMO that's designed around squadding yet you completely ignore said fact and put yourself on your self proclaimed chair of self rightiousness and think people actually value an opinion from YOU being shoved down their throat and are supposed to THANK you for it ? ...

i remember you saying barbs needed to stop getting a repayment for their repairs when they do FCC runs or anything of the sorts... we had costs right ?
    were not all stuck up tweakies tho... ijs
    All you need is something to believe in. -Solar_one. <-- <3 mah snoockums, mah hubby, mah eberyfing. :3

Lag; You think yours is bad ? It took Jesus 3 days to Respawn !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Current games aren't -games- anymore, just light shows operated by win buttons, lol."
    "ah sh*t, were gonna die!.... but it's still cool!" -INTMDATOR
  • tweakz
    edited January 2011
    considering what u said BEFORE that you wont' even help faction mates, now this "selfish is expecting help for nothing", do you expect people to see anything else in what you said? Go read other posts, i'm not the only one tihnking you're a selfish b****. you might want to just stop posting, unless your'e asking for everyone to bash on you...

And if i was trolling i'd be posting ridiculous stupid **** that had nothing to do with the thread. I'm not trolling, learn what **** means b4 u post.

People in game know I give a lot more help than I get, all you're doing here is putting a spin on something I stated. Well if there was anything to your argument: you could just quote. So troll away.
    boss drops: http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/mob/24566

so on average ~957k each time u kill it.
    u also have a chance for an ether

well, i have to admit, if u do it in ~20min it's not bad.
    it's pretty good actually.

Bingo! Chance for a Warsong Medal too btw. ~2.5m?
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited January 2011

Lolwut? You are incredibly selfish, greedy, and self-centered. Like you said in another part of your post that I'm not going to look for, 5 aps isn't that important, a couple mages can kill the metal boss in a few minutes. And that's metal boss in warsong. As a veno you should be able to do any boss on the map in less than 5 minutes. So for an entire 5 minutes of your time you demand to be paid? Also, lol @ "increase chance of death." If there's a boss on the map (i.e not in an instance) that you can die to at 100 as a veno, you should probably uninstall because you suck pretty hard.

I'm grinding a group of mobs next to a boss you happen to want help with. Don't just ask me for help: offer me something for doing it!

Don't beg me in faction either! - I've played a few characters and never had a problem finding help locally by grinding in a spot near where I needed it

Don't ask me to help you with a boss when I'm grinding

Don't ask me in faction chat, just go grind where the boss is......

You're right, aps is useless, even though I can outperform you in every single instance in the game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited January 2011

People dont want BM for Warsong because of 5 aps lol. They want someone with Roar of the Pride + HF+ several aoe skills so they can pull clusters of mobs which makes it so much faster. Its also way safer with a BM stunning.

Demon Parasite Nova cant even compare to HF. Its 67% chance of paralyzing/sealing + amping and the success-rate actually feels like way less, my veno has it and it never freaking procs. Its also only a 30% amp compared to HF 100% amp. Venos cant replace the BMs job in Warsong.

Even assassins Subsea Strike is better for amping than Nova, since its 100% and aoe.

Also why would you party with horrible people than cant even handle 1 group of mobs b:sweat
  • Badger - Dreamweaver
    Badger - Dreamweaver Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    mmmm *gets out the popcorn* who needs sleep? b:mischievous
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    barbs should run tickets in happy valley, they're faster than anyone besides demon veno. and they dont have to change form every 6 seconds.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited January 2011

Also why would you party with horrible people than cant even handle 1 group of mobs b:sweat
    Because no one else will squad with him.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    It would take less time if they just backed off then. Not being able to handle AoEs of just 2 dinos should tell you they're not equipped for Sac Assault or Increased Matk either. Doing less mobs at a time just about doubles them time spent -which is part of the point?

Luring 1 by 1 is not faster.
    Not everyone at 100 has a +10 TT99 green sword, and taking the physical damage and the AOE's of those dinos, as well as the swords and those mobs that usually are pulled one by one to prevent knocking down BB, is going to necessitate a wizard that isn't decked out in Rank 9 to use pots or kill their charm, if you're doing the tweakz wet dream of a cleric->wiz->veno squad. Never mind a normal 6 man squad. Not worth it for a BH metal.

I've never seen a squad lure mobs one at a time. Ever. I've seen them lure the two main seal mobs that seal almost every time when ranged to keep BB up, then doing AOE on the last 4. This is generally what happens.

If you are too pro for this, then ask for a pro squad specifically tailored to your liking. Personally, I mostly do BH Metal just my wife and our alts, but when I do a random squad I don't care as long as we get it done in a fairly quick manner. Your problem is you are terrible at adjusting to squads and want things done only your way. In that case, get some friends who play your way and go only with them.
    Selfish is expecting help for nothing. Beggars in RL are looked down on, why not here? Begging = Scamming. Beggars are never in need. Begging just happens to be profitable. Millionaire sends his wife to beg in streets because she's more profitable doing that than working for him. Beggar brags about $60+ an hour for just holding up "will work for food sign". Beggar could return bottles and cans for booze but holding a tin cup is easier.
    This is an MMO video game. People ask for help generally when they can't do things that most people their level can't do or would take too long to attempt. If they are just asking for help doing normal "kill 30 mobs" quest, then let them do it their own self, but usually it's a boss or something they want help with. Again, don't join a faction with lowbies and new players if you aren't willing to help people and want compensation for it. As you can see I'm ignoring the real life analogy because the game is not equivalent to beggars on the street trying to survive.
    Comparing speed here is about as relevant as saying mage classes are better in RB than Melee. RB is all timed, you either get it done or you don't. That said: ANYONE can do the HV runs. It makes sense to send the least valuable player. 3 runs -> return for Crisium: Jofeng, then finish the runs. - Plenty of time for any class, and some squads don't need the runs to begin with. Last thing I want to do for a fail squad is get stuck doing runs. If there's a problem because of veno in RB squad: it's probably because they're fail, or lazy. They should be out DD'ing wiz's that do DB.
    The least valuable player generally is the veno, especially if you get a squad that includes archer->wiz / archer->psy or wiz->psy. If you don't believe me, try to get in a squad in place of the other classes who do better, more constant AOE's than a veno does.

If you want to be more valued in a squad, pick a better AOE DD class. Venos are less needed than before (read world chat lately for what they spend time looking for?), so it's kind of astonishing that someone playing a veno as their main is being this arrogant.
    barbs should run tickets in happy valley, they're faster than anyone besides demon veno. and they dont have to change form every 6 seconds.
    So true.
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2011
    People in game know I give a lot more help than I get, all you're doing here is putting a spin on something I stated. Well if there was anything to your argument: you could just quote. So troll away.

I did quote, you DO know what these symbols mean right? " <-- And read farther on (actually it's on page 2), Rawr just made u look like a idiot contradicting yourself. you dont' like people asking (or "begging") for your help when you're next to a boss grinding, yet you tell US to go grind next to a boss and wait to ask people that show up for help (which according to you would be begging) instead of "begging" in faction or some ****..... LOL why dont' you just shut up now before you fall farther behind.
  • Lanyiara - Harshlands
    edited January 2011
    Hey Tweakz :
    /"\
                        |\./|
                        |   |
                        |   |
                        |>~<|
                        |   |
                     /'\|   |/'\..
                 /~\|   |   |   | \
                |   =[@]=   |   |  \
                |   |   |   |   |   \
                | ~   ~   ~   ~ |`   )
                |                   /
                 \                 /
                  \               /
                   \    _____    /
                    |--//''`\--|
                    | (( +==)) |
                    |--\_|_//--|

Heheheeeeeee b:cute
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2011
    ROFL b:laugh
  • Yulk_owns - Lost City
    Yulk_owns - Lost City Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited January 2011

Frankly, I have seen some venoes do really well in rebirth gamma and I know a really good one in alpha, the celebeans are basically done after like the 3rd/4th boss anyway. Basically in RB, everyone besides casters gets happy valley tickets, cleric solos first boss, do happy valley quest and its 10 mins, just talk to all the NPCs, dig chests way far back and town portal / move / die and get back to NPC and claim 150 celebeans and give leader celebeans inside battlefield. No one have to do run quest during waves, its faster and easier that way.
    I, II and III spark is the most cheesiest skill in PWI and it should be removed or massively nerfed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tweakz
    edited January 2011
    Because no one else will squad with him.

Lol, going with same people on routine stunts learning, FL development, is restricting etc.

A guide written by a self proclaimed expert lacking full final skills multiple expansions, classes, and levels ago said it's veno's job to run Happy Valley and people stick with that. -lol

@Tigerlily

Last I knew; BMs sucked at pulling mobs in Warsong because they failed to hit Blade Runners with AoE. Most mage classes over 100 can handle tanking the whole group of mobs, so stuns aren't that great, and can be done adequately by mage classes. HF has a very short effect and is far from being able to compensate for the time wasted pulling smaller batches of mobs or possibly even for replacing another AoE DD. I'm also not saying all BMs are worthless there: They're just not worth a WC asking specifically for one. Nova doesn't just amp: it seals also.
  • Badger - Dreamweaver
    Badger - Dreamweaver Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    normal set up for delta. BM does aura stuns and HFs, veno/extra person does beans in back and hold off bosses after wave 3, barb does 6 tickets bm does 4, cleric solos first 2 bosses and keeps time, aoe dds well... aoe....

oh and tickets are only ran during first 2 bosses so idk what aoeing has to do with anything
  • Zenorx - Harshlands
    Zenorx - Harshlands Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited January 2011

http://img41.imageshack.us/f/facepalmfd.jpg/