TW Report 1/7/11-1/9/11

Options
124»

Comments

• TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Sarbear, stop smacking your guild mates to become active on forum, it's just not in their nature.

Stop trolling.b:bye

Now,any1 up for a game of LoL before or after TWs (or during,buahahah ~ I totally didn't say that )? EU server.b:victory
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Sarbear - Raging Tide
    Sarbear - Raging Tide Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Sarbear, stop smacking your guild mates to become active on forum, it's just not in their nature.

Umm Spell...I've been on Sanctuary the past days...keep making assumptions and spewing bs. <3 Have a great night.
    "Target Sarbear, Anti-stun skill, Irongaurd, holy path, armageddon:Result? Miss! Q_Q" - Rawrgh
    "Actually if you had half-a-brain you would realize that fists > bow when someone is close to you." - XxZavxX
    "hey I made another insulting post towards Spell_Caster, and all say...yeah!! Gzz! You're the rock!" - Spell_Caster
  • IWinNQ - Raging Tide
    IWinNQ - Raging Tide Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    You all suck.

<3
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Okay guys, try to get back to the true topic of this thread, the TWs. As I recall, TWs are between factions, not two or three people. Therefore, try to keep yourselves from posting things that could be construed as attacking a person for in-game activities.

Thanks!b:thanks
  • Nadis - Sanctuary
    Nadis - Sanctuary Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Linc - Raging Tide
    Linc - Raging Tide Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    So you think pulling the 'gun ****' card gonna win some arguments or make a faction look like degenerates? C'mon now this is the land of the free and the home of the brave where until and unless the bleeding heart liberals get the laws changed, then we have the god-given right to bear arms or arm bears or build a personal miltia with arsenal of weapons stocked to the gills with anything we can cash shop out at our real life gun boutiques.

Try looking for something game related to throw mud with at QQme like fake bidding to protect an allied faction's territories. But since all you have is the 'gun ****' forums drama, then QQme ingame still looks white as the driven snow and a faction that everyone wants to join and associate with. Why don't you just go on back to your own miserable country and try and fix all that business before you come up in here to foul up ours with all the anti-gun rhetoric.

b:bored
    I did not feel the treachery or inconstancy of a friend, nor the injuries of a secret or open enemy. I had no occasion of bribing, flattering, or pimping, to procure the favour of any great man, or of his minion; I wanted no fence against fraud or oppression: here was neither physician to destroy my body, nor lawyer to ruin my fortune; no informer to watch my words and actions, or forge accusations against me for hire: here were no gibers, censurers, backbiters, pickpockets, highwaymen, housebreakers, attorneys, bawds, buffoons, gamesters, politicians, wits, splenetics, tedious talkers, controvertists, ravishers, murderers, robbers, virtuosos; no leaders, or followers, of party and faction; no encouragers to vice, by seducement or examples; no dungeon, axes, gibbets, whipping-posts, or pillories; no cheating shopkeepers or mechanics; no pride, vanity, or affectation; no fops, bullies, drunkards, strolling prostitutes, or poxes; no ranting, lewd, expensive wives; no stupid, proud pedants; no importunate, overbearing, quarrelsome, noisy, roaring, empty, conceited, swearing companions; no scoundrels raised from the dust upon the merit of their vices, or nobility thrown into it on account of their virtues; no lords, fiddlers, judges, or dancing-masters.
    From Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift
  • daveted
    daveted Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Let me thank you for the TW report. Always nice to have one on the RT server section of the forum.

Most of the other stuff I read on this thread is as stupid as a second coat of paint.

To sum it up. First guy said something about the other guy friends and faction or w/e.
    Second guy answered accordingly.
    Then some random guy answered how the fist guy should focus his efforts on noticing faults in his own faction and friends or w/e.
    The fist guy started trolling at this point.
    By the end of the thread there is a group of random people asked the fist guy to stop trolling.

I'll do the same; Spell_Casters, stop trolling.
    Thank you.

KrittyCat, thank you for the intervention.
    Can't wait for the next week TW report.
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Great TW report! I loved it.

I cant wait to read the new one, this week.

Good luck to all the factions involved! b:victory
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • Bollocks - Raging Tide
    Bollocks - Raging Tide Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    KrittyCat killed the topic b:cry
    Aasimar:
    "Bollocks - a guy that will always point out to some1s nonsense and generally indicate contempt for a certain task, subject or opinion. A balancing force and more often then not, a voice of reason around thees parts. There is also paradox in that being his cleric name, as he likes to put it "useless char", while he is one of the best clerics on the server in PvP and PvE imo."
  • BeingHope - Raging Tide
    BeingHope - Raging Tide Posts: 1,869 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I think i just saw someone with 38 posts making fun of someone with 16 posts. b:surrender

Don't think, you did.....
    b:surrender

Sorry Spell, but thats the worst argument I've ever, ever seen in my life...
    Not even the worst, fail...

Back on topic to that TW though...

Interesting TW, I for sure thought we were gonna lose on the Friday one
    Just quick question, was it just me, or like, when you guys came into our base..
    Why did you guys die so quick?
    I was like "we're dead" and then I see you guys die instead so.. yeah.
    Just wondering since I thought the TW would be over in an hour and lasted 3...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • Nadis - Sanctuary
    Nadis - Sanctuary Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options

Just quick question, was it just me, or like, when you guys came into our base..

Fridays I cant say much since I could only be there for the last 40-50min.

But saturdays, I was about to say this is the fastest defeat I've seen in a long time and then it keept going for 2h 55min... b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Amrd - Raging Tide
    Amrd - Raging Tide Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Hope we only have like 1 barb in our entire faction with 20k+ hp of course they're going to die fast. Its a +1 to our DDs and supports that our barbs actually last long enough to do significance damage to anything.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kali - Raging Tide
    Kali - Raging Tide Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Hope we only have like 1 barb in our entire faction with 20k+ hp of course they're going to die fast.

Wrong statement, we have more than 1 barb with 20k+. b:chuckle They just fail!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2011
    Options

It's pretty easy to die against so many rank 8 weaps(and some 9s).I go down in 2-3seconds once attacked unless I spam immunity pots/AD/TE/etc (which I obviously do).
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • XxZavxX - Raging Tide
    XxZavxX - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I for one don't understand what is going on here but after seeing Spell and Zav post in this thread I concluded its probably some nonsensical **** coming from the biggest morons in the server. And how the **** did I miss that TW in RL thread.

That's amusing since you have run off your mouth about TW attendance and don't attend yourself ( see previous threads).

The biggest **** calling me a moron really hurts.
    edited January 2011
    Options

Hope, let me explain it to you: I was just pointing out that this person in more than a year posted like 10 replys and suddenly, as I was chatting with Vicious on the forum, he/she got really pro in spamming reply's and insulting me.
    I was not making fun of anyone, just pointing out that someone in Vicious told them...hey guys, we need back-up on the official forums, go log and post what you think.(Sarbear did that, I got intel about it.)

Now regarding your comments about fail and worst and bla bla you have the right to express yourself as u want, I am just saying you got this all wrong.

The TW was fun, made like 360+kills in 6h of TW, more in the second TW than in the first. Too bad I cannot stay alive long enough to kill some more.b:shocked
  • Amrd - Raging Tide
    Amrd - Raging Tide Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options

The TW was fun, made like 360+kills in 6h of TW, more in the second TW than in the first. Too bad I cannot stay alive long enough to kill some more.b:shocked

I got officially 0 kills in the 2nd TW, was pro base scout.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I got officially 0 kills in the 2nd TW, was pro base scout.

Yeah, I noticed that, but really, the strategy of assigning a scout job for a Heavy DD like you seeks a bit wrong to me.
    I bet you had fun chatting with all the dead people who were passing by you. You should take some SS next time with cool stuff that ppl say in normal chat in TW! b:victory
  • Scion - Raging Tide
    Scion - Raging Tide Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    That's amusing since you have run off your mouth about TW attendance and don't attend yourself ( see previous threads).

The biggest **** calling me a moron really hurts.

TW attendence? I can't attend TW if I don't play anymore quite frankly I spoken about the past history of various factions whom I have attended TW with b:bye.

Moron describes you quite well though I must say that TheMagicGimp app that I assume you made was quite simply brilliant and I regret not saving it before Nuff deleted it. I'm glad I had such an effect on you b:pleased.
    edited January 2011
    Options

It was not making fun of anyone, just pointing out that someone in Vicious told them...hey guys, we need back-up on the official forums, go log and post what you think.(Sarbear did that, I got intel about it.)

Can't let it go I see,alright...keep trollin' b:bye
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Sarbear - Raging Tide
    Sarbear - Raging Tide Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Gimme da intel yo!

Pimpy, Spell is reminding me of someone else who was obsessed with me on pwi forums. b:cute Hope he doesnt send you any pm's about how soso mean I am.
    "Target Sarbear, Anti-stun skill, Irongaurd, holy path, armageddon:Result? Miss! Q_Q" - Rawrgh
    "Actually if you had half-a-brain you would realize that fists > bow when someone is close to you." - XxZavxX
    "hey I made another insulting post towards Spell_Caster, and all say...yeah!! Gzz! You're the rock!" - Spell_Caster
  • XxZavxX - Raging Tide
    XxZavxX - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    TW attendence? I can't attend TW if I don't play anymore quite frankly I spoken about the past history of various factions whom I have attended TW with b:bye.

Moron describes you quite well though I must say that TheMagicGimp app that I assume you made was quite simply brilliant and I regret not saving it before Nuff deleted it. I'm glad I had such an effect on you b:pleased.

You had an effect on me? You're homo. Like Adam Lambert homo.