TW Report 1/7/11-1/9/11

Comments

• Sarbear - Raging Tide
    Sarbear - Raging Tide Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Lol at the screenshot savers. Do you guys have time to actually contribute to the battle.

You don't see enough of my contribution? I'll have to fix that. b:dirty
    "Target Sarbear, Anti-stun skill, Irongaurd, holy path, armageddon:Result? Miss! Q_Q" - Rawrgh
    "Actually if you had half-a-brain you would realize that fists > bow when someone is close to you." - XxZavxX
    "hey I made another insulting post towards Spell_Caster, and all say...yeah!! Gzz! You're the rock!" - Spell_Caster
  • Kyleran - Raging Tide
    Kyleran - Raging Tide Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Lol at the screenshot savers. Do you guys have time to actually contribute to the battle?

also also
    e-ego ← teh cliken

b:sin

LOL u guys got a wiz tat post his damage log from duels/pk in ur forums all time calling him self Pro... cant blame him though, we wizzies are addicted take damage log screen shots

b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] butt hurt fish xD
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Wowowowow! Easy there Kyleran!

I have only posted 1 time on QQme forum some SS of TW dmg logs and then Harrydresden posted some cooler ones. b:cry

I am pro? I said I am all gear, no skill!

Though, I must agree with you...we are addicted to dmg log and spike dmg...
    QQ, my old lunar wand does not do alot of spike dmg...b:surrender
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • FortySeven - Raging Tide
    FortySeven - Raging Tide Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    if i was throwing out 15k's left and right you best believe i'd be posting them too lol. you wizzies hurt!
  • Kyuusei - Raging Tide
    Kyuusei - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2011

Horizons attacks Ancient Peak held by Leviathan - Long drawn out fight, but Leviathan came out victorious, 2 hour 45min win for Leviathan

Cool bologus you got thar'.
  • Sarbear - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    Cool bologus you got thar'.

Cool word you got there.
    "Target Sarbear, Anti-stun skill, Irongaurd, holy path, armageddon:Result? Miss! Q_Q" - Rawrgh
    "Actually if you had half-a-brain you would realize that fists > bow when someone is close to you." - XxZavxX
    "hey I made another insulting post towards Spell_Caster, and all say...yeah!! Gzz! You're the rock!" - Spell_Caster
  • Kali - Raging Tide
    Kali - Raging Tide Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    if i was throwing out 15k's left and right you best believe i'd be posting them too lol. you wizzies hurt!

Waiting for you to hit 15k on me, let me feel some pain next TW b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kyleran - Raging Tide
    Kyleran - Raging Tide Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Wowowowow! Easy there Kyleran!

I have only posted 1 time on QQme forum some SS of TW dmg logs and then Harrydresden posted some cooler ones. b:cry

I am pro? I said I am all gear, no skill!

Though, I must agree with you...we are addicted to dmg log and spike dmg...
    QQ, my old lunar wand does not do alot of spike dmg...b:surrender

lol i didn't refer you.. and do u think people always talk abt u ? lol

was telling about Enemy and u cant dis agree with me about tat xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] butt hurt fish xD
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Well,this might sound weird but when I was a wiz...I wasn't into big numbers at all or cared much about how hard I'd hit some1 as long as I'd take them down.

Does that make me the odd one here? b:shocked
    It's all about LoL,yo.
    edited January 2011
    Pimp, teach me to play a wizzy!

I wanna be more like your wife in TW, stay behind, choose targets wisely and be efficient.

Instead I just go for any OP ppl I see, I dont kill them in 2-3 shot, I chase them like a noob and die 30 times in 3h.

I bet Sarbear does not die 30times in a 3h TW.

b:kissb:bye Hello Sarbear, teach me how to be pro. How to stop my foolish impulsive TW behavior and not chase or tank in the 1st wave of attack.
    edited January 2011
    Pimp, teach me to play a wizzy!

I wanna be more like your wife in TW, stay behind, choose targets wisely and be efficient.

Instead I just go for any OP ppl I see, I dont kill them in 2-3 shot, I chase them like a noob and die 30 times in 3h.

I bet Sarbear does not die 30times in a 3h TW.

b:kissb:bye Hello Sarbear, teach me how to be pro. How to stop my foolish impulsive TW behavior and not chase or tank in the 1st wave of attack.

That would indeed be a real challenge & a true test of my wiz teaching skills.So why don't we begin right now?
    I will give you just 1 single lesson that will highly improve your wiz play style to a level that will leave people in awe !

And now,without further ado, here's the prime example of how NOT to play a wiz :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYvPj_19Sh4

Saw how bad that wiz was?If you can avoid playing like that guy then you'll surely turn out to be a very pro wiz.

Lesson is free of charge,no need to thank me. b:cute
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Sarbear - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    2nd set of lessons for only 6 payments of 19.95. Call now. b:victoryb:bye
  • Linc - Raging Tide
    Linc - Raging Tide Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    You don't see enough of my contribution? I'll have to fix that. b:dirty

Nuuuuu we need more SS from you Sarbear and lots less contributing

b:avoid
    I did not feel the treachery or inconstancy of a friend, nor the injuries of a secret or open enemy. I had no occasion of bribing, flattering, or pimping, to procure the favour of any great man, or of his minion; I wanted no fence against fraud or oppression: here was neither physician to destroy my body, nor lawyer to ruin my fortune; no informer to watch my words and actions, or forge accusations against me for hire: here were no gibers, censurers, backbiters, pickpockets, highwaymen, housebreakers, attorneys, bawds, buffoons, gamesters, politicians, wits, splenetics, tedious talkers, controvertists, ravishers, murderers, robbers, virtuosos; no leaders, or followers, of party and faction; no encouragers to vice, by seducement or examples; no dungeon, axes, gibbets, whipping-posts, or pillories; no cheating shopkeepers or mechanics; no pride, vanity, or affectation; no fops, bullies, drunkards, strolling prostitutes, or poxes; no ranting, lewd, expensive wives; no stupid, proud pedants; no importunate, overbearing, quarrelsome, noisy, roaring, empty, conceited, swearing companions; no scoundrels raised from the dust upon the merit of their vices, or nobility thrown into it on account of their virtues; no lords, fiddlers, judges, or dancing-masters.
    From Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift
  • Sarbear - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    Nuuuuu we need more SS from you Sarbear and lots less contributing

b:avoid

Who is we? o_<
  • XxZavxX - Raging Tide
    XxZavxX - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    http://s759.photobucket.com/albums/xx238/XxZavxX/?action=view&current=screenshot-1.jpg

http://s759.photobucket.com/albums/xx238/XxZavxX/?action=view&current=screenshot.jpg

b:surrender

nowhere as cool as a wizzie's log

but maybe one day i'll learn from one wizard about running away from the line of fire, even though it might maximize their effectiveness to not be so carebearish...
  • MrSyko - Raging Tide
    MrSyko - Raging Tide Posts: 515 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Speaking of wizard damage logs and hurting...

http://i924.photobucket.com/albums/ad83/Tyler_R_S/Harry.jpg?t=1294727877

He said he wouldn't hurt that bad. He lied b:surrender
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    PVP:

not bad kill count spellcaster for a 2nd generation 2nd rate wizard. Who pretty much only pvp in tw.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sarbear - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    Not bad for his gear indeed. And no, I'm not saying my kills were from skill.

And I'm sorry Zav who is this one wizard. <3 b:cute
    edited January 2011
    but maybe one day i'll learn from one wizard about running away from the line of fire

You should,maybe you'll finally break 200 kills that way. b:bye
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • XxZavxX - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    You should,maybe you'll finally break 200 kills that way. b:bye
    Kill count got reset yo...

Oh, do you find it coincidental that when you join Vicious they lose twice in a row after having beat us?
  • Nadis - Sanctuary
    Nadis - Sanctuary Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited January 2011

Oh, do you find it coincidental that when you join Vicious they lose twice in a row after having beat us?

If you were any smarter you wouldnt have made a comment like that. TW isnt a solo event, you work in squads and relaying on 1 person or 1 group will bring you nowhere, every single person matters in a TW.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sarbear - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    If you were any smarter you wouldnt have made a comment like that. TW isnt a solo event, you work in squads and relaying on 1 person or 1 group will bring you nowhere, every single person matters in a TW.

I know right? Zav must be the reason QQme won.
    edited January 2011

60ish kills in 2 3hr TWs and and an almost 2hr one + a small amount of pking,oh and I'm pretty sure I saw you in last week's DT as well.

Looking forward to seeing you raise it again then.A competent r8 +10 archer shouldn't have problems getting kills in a TW now ,just saying.Especially as one that people don't even bother to focus fire much. b:cute

I didn't know one could make factions loose a TW by just playing in it as a normal member.

Am I that fail? b:shocked
    It's all about LoL,yo.
    edited January 2011

Well TheMagicPimp managed to kill Leviathan in couple of weeks, I would not be amazed if Vicious will follow soon. I dont say, he is not skilled in TW or PK, we all know he is, but his relational skills with the members of the guild might be deficient.
    Vicious is a good guild, but with all the ppl there, it's like a timebomb for me, too many contrary elements there. I dont know how much time the QQme hate can keep them together. For now, they are putting a good fight in TW, and that satisfies us all.
    b:bye Hello Pimpy..., if the game is dead for you, why do you play in the graveyard?b:angry
  • pimpeh
    pimpeh Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited January 2011

Well TheMagicPimp managed to kill Leviathan in couple of weeks, I would not be amazed if Vicious will follow soon. I dont say, he is not skilled in TW or PK, we all know he is, but his relational skills with the members of the guild might be deficient.
    Vicious is a good guild, but with all the ppl there, it's like a timebomb for me, too many contrary elements there. I dont know how much time the QQme hate can keep them together. For now, they are putting a good fight in TW, and that satisfies us all.
    b:bye Hello Pimpy..., if the game is dead for you, why do you play in the graveyard?b:angry

Getting lazy to keep switching PWI/FW accounts so I'll just post on my FW one.

1st of all I wanna say ... what took you so long?b:cute Was expecting this for a while now.

Now I'll talk about this once. Whether you get it or not...that's your problem,not mine :

1 - I didn't say I'll stop logging,I said I'll be inactive and I'm pretty much that or call it half-active or w/e. I don't log much during the week and if I do I don't stay on much. I do TW and I never said I wouldn't anymore.

2 - Killed Levi?I recall we were doing fine till the rank sale came and Levi's still not completely dead right now.Many ppl see it that way but I am a player just like every1 else and I don't see why I should actively play a game that I don't find fun anymore.

3 - And if I'm such a faction killer,then Vicious doesn't have to worry about it because I'm just a normal member that's pretty much inactive,but logs for TWs that naturally tries to play decent in them and isn't on much during the week.

Now as much as I'd normally keep replying to such posts,I'm really not into PWI anymore thus I won't try to change people's opinions about me .

Good day b:bye
  • XxZavxX - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    60ish kills in 2 3hr TWs and and an almost 2hr one + a small amount of pking,oh and I'm pretty sure I saw you in last week's DT as well.

Looking forward to seeing you raise it again then.A competent r8 +10 archer shouldn't have problems getting kills in a TW now ,just saying.Especially as one that people don't even bother to focus fire much. b:cute

I didn't know one could make factions loose a TW by just playing in it as a normal member.

Am I that fail? b:shocked

Eh, my count hasn't even updated since Friday.

And by "loose" do you mean "lose"? I know people have reasons for bad sperrings and grammerz and all..
  • XxZavxX - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011

A little secret: I wasn't being serious.

I know PWI is srs bidness and all, kill counts are of vital importance, and endless sniping back and forth on forums really matter... but that was just a lighthearted poke.
  • Amrd - Raging Tide
    Amrd - Raging Tide Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    TW reported updated and edited for correctness on matter of Horizon TW with levi.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sarbear - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    Eh, my count hasn't even updated since Friday.

And by "loose" do you mean "lose"? I know people have reasons for bad sperrings and grammerz and all..

Hey now! A lot of people have troublez with the engrish! Refer to the second person in my signature. b:cute
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Its cold so i come to this thread to keep warm.

When pimpy joined vicious the first thing i said was "Omg we're going to have to focus fire that guy!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]