TW Report 1/7/11-1/9/11

Options

Comments

• pimpeh
    pimpeh Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Its cold so i come to this thread to keep warm.

When pimpy joined vicious the first thing i said was "Omg we're going to have to focus fire that guy!"

Can't focus fire some1 that get's 1-2 shot :) There is one good thing about this tho...I now use half the charm costs I used to because I can't tank at all. xD
  • ShadowX - Raging Tide
    ShadowX - Raging Tide Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    A little secret: I wasn't being serious.

I know PWI is srs bidness and all, kill counts are of vital importance, and endless sniping back and forth on forums really matter... but that was just a lighthearted poke.

I know this is a pretty late response, but I felt I just had to share this.
    b:chuckle

http://www.cracked.com/funny-3809-internet-argument-techniques/?wa_user1=2&wa_user2=topic&wa_user3=topic&wa_user4=flashback
  • pimpeh
    edited January 2011
    Options

http://www.cracked.com/funny-3809-internet-argument-techniques/?wa_user1=2&wa_user2=topic&wa_user3=topic&wa_user4=flashback

Shadow,you are my hero. b:laugh

Epic! b:laugh
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    Epros - Raging Tide Posts: 1,720 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options

you sir, win this round
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    good report b:victory
  • XxZavxX - Raging Tide
    XxZavxX - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options

Trash talk and/or flaming people on forums =/= arguments
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Trash talk and/or flaming people on forums =/= arguments

looks like someone is getting into semantics. this further solidifies shadow's point
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XxZavxX - Raging Tide
    XxZavxX - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    looks like someone is getting into semantics. this further solidifies shadow's point

Semantics?

Please.

Who the hell cares about looking cool on these forums (besides people who have post counts above 1000)? Forums are like the bathroom, you deposit your load, stink the joint up, and then go about your business.

Do you take forums seriously?

If you do you are one sad person.

Proper argumentation reflects intellect. These forums are as about as anti-intellectual as you can get.
  • Aasimar - Raging Tide
    Aasimar - Raging Tide Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options

Well TheMagicPimp managed to kill Leviathan in couple of weeks, I would not be amazed if Vicious will follow soon. I dont say, he is not skilled in TW or PK, we all know he is, but his relational skills with the members of the guild might be deficient.

Spell, you r such a fungi but since you wanna keep on poking people just 'coz u bored let me point out a possible solution to your liking:
    OK CREW, LETS HAVE A SERVER WIDE PETITION TO GET Spell_Caster IN VICIOUS SO HE CAN FIX THINGS THERE!

Maybe Spell's great, calculated, serous, devoted and zealous approach to the game might shape Vicious to be a QQme no.2. or no.3. - since no.2 is taken by Murr right?

1st and most important thing is to forget this is a video game. We should forget it suppose to be fun and we shout consider it to be a RL job while our pay is payed in mirages. If we done that we can proceed to close the deal.

1st thing Spell should do, and here is the genius part, he should make all of ther members take out their RL weapons (if they have non, by all means, make them get some).
    Then, make them write their faction name in bullets and frame it with various guns and take a picture, you know - like QQme members do it.
    Then, post that picture on a PWI forum and call for holly war in RL or w/e in the name of ones in game faction.
    After all that's the QQme way right?

Bare with me Spell, my point is coming...

Vicious is a good guild, but with all the ppl there, it's like a timebomb for me, too many contrary elements there. I dont know how much time the QQme hate can keep them together. For now, they are putting a good fight in TW, and that satisfies us all.
    b:bye Hello Pimpy..., if the game is dead for you, why do you play in the graveyard?b:angry

You worry 2 much about other ppl affairs. As you could c above, you got your hands full with your own "stuff". Like I said 2 Man b4:
    ... comments like that are just pointless. That is, at least, how I feel about it.
    Lets just clear our backyard 1st b4 we start checking if neighbors one needs cleaning shall we?

As of all that other "hate" thingy u mentioned, i don't c it. Like I said b4:
    As far as the Vicious go, I don't realty know what it is. It looks to me as a group of people having simple fun, helping each other with ingame stuff and chitchatting in vent/fac chat.

ITS A GAME SPELL, A GAME, WAKE UP.
  • Aasimar - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    Options
    These forums are as about as anti-intellectual as you can get.

Considering the source of the statement, I'll have to agree.
  • _beto_ - Raging Tide
    _beto_ - Raging Tide Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Spell, you r such a fungi but since you wanna keep on poking people just 'coz u bored let me point out a possible solution to your liking:
    OK CREW, LETS HAVE A SERVER WIDE PETITION TO GET Spell_Caster IN VICIOUS SO HE CAN FIX THINGS THERE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=682kuejphjo

Last week TW, QQme against Vicious!
    that's why your petition will not work Aasimar...
    Spell is a great wiz, but...
    (u can go to 3:10, no point to see all the drama)

peaceb:surrender
  • Aasimar - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=682kuejphjo

Last week TW, QQme against Vicious!
    that's why your petition will not work Aasimar...
    Spell is a great wiz, but...
    (u can go to 3:10, no point to see all the drama)

peaceb:surrender

LOL beto, we've all seen that one, always makes me wonder as to whether I should be crying or laughing at it. Its sad in any case.

However, I must say this so there is no misunderstanding, I respect Spell and under no circumstance would I confront him to that troubled young man.

I was merely pointing out two things:

1. Spell tends to take this game too seriously in some cases forgetting that one of the cornerstones of a civilized society is respect for others.
    2. He tends to poke his nose into other people affairs while things are far from perfect in his own beck yard.
  • _beto_ - Raging Tide
    _beto_ - Raging Tide Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    b:laughI know, i was just trying to make things more "funny"

b:victory
  • BeingHope - Raging Tide
    BeingHope - Raging Tide Posts: 1,869 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    1st thing Hope should do, and here is the genius part, she should make all of ther members take out their RL wardrobes (if they have non, by all means, make them get some).
    Then, make them write their faction name in jewelery and frame it with various shoes and take a picture, you know - like QQme members do it.
    Then, post that picture on a PWI forum and call for runway show in RL or w/e in the name of ones in game faction.

Yesh, I totally agree with you there.
    Can't you not imagine Man and Spell and everyone in QQme in high heels?
    b:cute

On a less joking note, I definitely did not appreciate him posting a picture of... yeah.
    Got to stick with the fashion on my side :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    Options

i always thought of this video whenever i saw Veritas_
    is that bad?....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sarbear - Raging Tide
    Sarbear - Raging Tide Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    2. He tends to poke his nose into other people affairs while things are far from perfect in his own beck yard.

+1 <3 b:cute

Aas make sure you fix your english mistake before Zav comes around. X.X
    "Target Sarbear, Anti-stun skill, Irongaurd, holy path, armageddon:Result? Miss! Q_Q" - Rawrgh
    "Actually if you had half-a-brain you would realize that fists > bow when someone is close to you." - XxZavxX
    "hey I made another insulting post towards Spell_Caster, and all say...yeah!! Gzz! You're the rock!" - Spell_Caster
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options

Maybe Spell's great, calculated, serous, devoted and zealous approach to the game might shape Vicious to be a QQme no.2. or no.3. - since no.2 is taken by Murr right?

1st and most important thing is to forget this is a video game. We should forget it suppose to be fun and we shout consider it to be a RL job while our pay is payed in mirages. If we done that we can proceed to close the deal.

1st thing Spell should do, and here is the genius part, he should make all of ther members take out their RL weapons (if they have non, by all means, make them get some).
    Then, make them write their faction name in bullets and frame it with various guns and take a picture, you know - like QQme members do it.
    Then, post that picture on a PWI forum and call for holly war in RL or w/e in the name of ones in game faction.

Bare with me Spell, my point is coming...

You worry 2 much about other ppl affairs. As you could c above, you got your hands full with your own "stuff". Like I said 2 Man b4:

OMG, I just woke up from Aasimar's post and realized he makes no sense. What is real life got to do with PWI? Who mentioned real life here?
    I dont claim to prove I am better in real life or ingame than others, we all do what we can with what we have.

Now lets talk serious PWI business cause this is not a Real life Forum, is a PWI related one.
    Vicious has many ppl who have good manners and some who dont use those manners...see Banned ppl, Mr.Plow and Co...

Then they have the drama starters in Leviathan with who I enjoyed having Philosophical discussions on WC.

I was just trying to point out that soon, and when i mean soon it 's like 2-3 months, Vicious will start going down to the bottom of the Endless Sea. I might be wrong and it is up for you guys to prove I am wrong.

As for TW fun, I cant wait for you, Aasimar, to chase and kill me on the battle field.
    Of course I wanna play with you guys, you are all playing with QQme members outside TW, trying to lure them into your little faction and to create drama inside the guild.

Happy gaming everyone and remember:

IT IS NOT JUST A GAME, IT'S THE GAME, THE ONE THAT WE ALL PLAY AND HAVE FUN IN IT!
    LONG LIVE PWI, LONG LIVE PWE FOR CREATING PWI, LONG LIVE PACKS AND ALL THE BOUTIQUE ITEMS ON SALE.b:bye
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • Amrd - Raging Tide
    Amrd - Raging Tide Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Cool down guys and have some fun ijs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aasimar - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    Options

OMG, I just woke up from Aasimar's post and realized he makes no sense. What is real life got to do with PWI? Who mentioned real life here?
    I dont claim to prove I am better in real life or ingame than others, we all do what we can with what we have.
    1. fail quoting
    2. go fix this if u can actually find whats wrong with it:
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=966582
    you dont need PWI public forums for that. All u need to do is use u're guild chat.
    Come to think of it, u dont wanna fix things.. u just wanna troll bro.

Now lets talk serious PWI business cause this is not a Real life Forum, is a PWI related one.
    Vicious has many ppl who have good manners and some who dont use those manners...see Banned ppl, Mr.Plow and Co...
    Again, you are sticking your nose into other ppl affairs.
    Trololololololololololol.

Then they have the drama starters in Leviathan with who I enjoyed having Philosophical discussions on WC.
    And there we go again, worrying about other ppl business...
    trololololololololololol

I was just trying to point out that soon, and when i mean soon it 's like 2-3 months, Vicious will start going down to the bottom of the Endless Sea. I might be wrong and it is up for you guys to prove I am wrong.
    AND AGAIN, sticking your nose into other ppl affairs... oh, and might i add: "wishful thinking bro".
    ps. trololololololololololololol

As for TW fun, I cant wait for you, Aasimar, to chase and kill me on the battle field.
    Of course I wanna play with you guys, you are all playing with QQme members outside TW, trying to lure them into your little faction and to create drama inside the guild.
    whacha talking about Spell? QQme has problems? rly?
    Not of my interest, sorry. LALALALALALALALALA

Happy gaming everyone and remember:

IT IS NOT JUST A GAME, IT'S THE GAME, THE ONE THAT WE ALL PLAY AND HAVE FUN IN IT!
    LONG LIVE PWI, LONG LIVE PWE FOR CREATING PWI, LONG LIVE PACKS AND ALL THE BOUTIQUE ITEMS ON SALE.b:bye

and LONG LIVE SPELL THE TROLL.
  • Nadis - Sanctuary
    Nadis - Sanctuary Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options

Noted, thanks for your help..keep up the good work.

Thanks again for your wise words.

Now that we got that settled, people have something less-drama-wise to talk about?

And heres the answer to everyone who thinks Vicious was made to take QQme down to the ground.

The answer is no, thats not why we decided to make this faction. If you want a real answer, ask one of the people who were there from the start insted of making false propaganda.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sarbear - Raging Tide
    Sarbear - Raging Tide Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    It's much more effective to make assumptions and waste teles talking about it. <3b:dirty
    "Target Sarbear, Anti-stun skill, Irongaurd, holy path, armageddon:Result? Miss! Q_Q" - Rawrgh
    "Actually if you had half-a-brain you would realize that fists > bow when someone is close to you." - XxZavxX
    "hey I made another insulting post towards Spell_Caster, and all say...yeah!! Gzz! You're the rock!" - Spell_Caster
  • Aasimar - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    Options

1st thing Hope should do, and here is the genius part, she should make all of ther members take out their RL wardrobes (if they have non, by all means, make them get some).
    Then, make them write their faction name in jewelery and frame it with various shoes and take a picture, you know - like QQme members do it.
    Then, post that picture on a PWI forum and call for runway show in RL or w/e in the name of ones in game faction.

Yesh, I totally agree with you there.
    Can't you not imagine Man and Spell and everyone in QQme in high heels?
    b:cute

On a less joking note, I definitely did not appreciate him posting a picture of... yeah.
    Got to stick with the fashion on my side :)

Hope, u made my day with this post :DD
    b:thanks
  • albertjovica
    albertjovica Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Aasimar, while telling TROLOLOLOL, telling people to mind their own business and clean their backyard first, you seem to be repeating over and over again about how some idiot person posted some guns and QQme written with bullets. Dont see why you should think about that person anymore since photos are deleted, officers probably told people not to do that kind of bullshyt. Seems like you are the one who's in "wrong" backyard, and constantly thinking about what other people are doing.
    Not to mention how many times you were in someone elses backyard. Also, TROLOLOLOL.
  • Mistolepet - Raging Tide
    Mistolepet - Raging Tide Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    You have this:

Now lets talk serious PWI business.

and then this:

in the same post... each sorta bad in itself... but together!!!

I believe you just played this card sir:

http://forum.ntreev.net/grandchase/cfs-filesystemfile.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Discussions.Components.Files/19/1184.Epic-fail-card.jpg

Oh... also as for

huh wut? english lessons?
    edited January 2011
    Options
    1. fail quoting
    2. go fix this if u can actually find whats wrong with it:
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=966582
    you dont need PWI public forums for that. All u need to do is use u're guild chat.
    Come to think of it, u dont wanna fix things.. u just wanna troll bro.

Again, you are sticking your nose into other ppl affairs.
    Trololololololololololol.

And there we go again, worrying about other ppl business...
    trololololololololololol

AND AGAIN, sticking your nose into other ppl affairs... oh, and might i add: "wishful thinking bro".
    ps. trololololololololololololol

whacha talking about Spell? QQme has problems? rly?
    Not of my interest, sorry. LALALALALALALALALA

and LONG LIVE SPELL THE TROLL.

>2. Wake up Aasimar! I did not post that, I do not approve of the that and I do no tell people what to do in QQme. Do not try to link that skill to me, as far as I am concerned, any Vicious member could have done that to make QQme look bad.
    Again for you sir, Real life is Real life, and PWI is PWI, 2 different things, lets not mix them up.

Yes, you are right, I will try to not interfere in anyone's business from now on! b:shutup
  • pimpeh
    edited January 2011
    Options
    So like, a better topic than this - I didn't get in FW CB 3 :( b:cry

Can I blame you guys ?
  • Scion - Raging Tide
    Scion - Raging Tide Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I for one don't understand what is going on here but after seeing Spell and Zav post in this thread I concluded its probably some nonsensical **** coming from the biggest morons in the server. And how the **** did I miss that TW in RL thread.
    edited January 2011
    Options
    You have this:

and then this:

in the same post... each sorta bad in itself... but together!!!

I believe you just played this card sir:

http://forum.ntreev.net/grandchase/cfs-filesystemfile.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Discussions.Components.Files/19/1184.Epic-fail-card.jpg

Oh... also as for

huh wut? english lessons?

Mistolepet - Raging Tide
    Perfect World User

Is there something more to say? You posted cause your guild chiefs forced you to do it?

And of course...the Vicious way of offending people...cause I do not recall calling you a fail...but...GOD be with you!

As for my English, it' s not my native language so if I strive to write as correctly as I can, you do your best to comprehend or just ask for help.b:bye

Sarbear, stop smacking your guild mates to become active on forum, it's just not in their nature.
  • Lana - Raging Tide
    Lana - Raging Tide Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I think i just saw someone with 38 posts making fun of someone with 16 posts. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]