Newest Patch Official Discussion Thread

Comments

• ElderSig - Dreamweaver
    ElderSig - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,247 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Quick! Reduce the required Dragon points needed for rep badges by 90%! Give the free man a chance!

Oh wait...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I guess I`m the only one who is not thinking about trying out the new classes.
  • DeadSound - Lost City
    DeadSound - Lost City Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    HT is already emerging with r9 users....or so I hear....

KILL THEM WITH FIRE b:cry
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    This is why you should never spend money or work too hard in this game. Everything is worth scrap in their eyes, your effort and your money. We've already seen this with the DQ horses. Then we saw this again with packs. Now we see it with rep. Everyone will have r8 now, it's like the new r4. Really makes your paying customers that got r8 before feel like their money is well spent doesn't it?

I feel so bad for whoever worked for rank.... lol ouch At first when I saw the 72 gold for rank I thought I'm still sleeping...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tricannon - Dreamweaver
    Tricannon - Dreamweaver Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    its kinda useless....devs/gms/ppl incharge of sales and whoever else dont read this stuff nor do they give a rats@ss about it. srsly imma laugh cause they thinking we will move to FW? HA fvck that why should we go play another one of ur companies games when you have shown EXTREMELY poor customer service/lack of interest in ur player base? give me one good reason why? how do i know u wont pull the same bullshiet on us in FW? and i dont want just frankie to try to cover PWE's rear i want to hear from ALL of PWE. get off yalls @sses and actually listen to us b4 you lose it all and i do mean ALL. anways.../end nerd rage/QQage
    If I sound like I hate you, please don't take it personally...chances are I actually do.
  • Freizer - Lost City
    Freizer - Lost City Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    *sigh. I've been part of this since almost the begining. Was my first MMO, yet here I stand having all but quit. I've defended you PWI to my friends, and WOW fanbase a like..yet you bring out this.

We could stand the Oracles, and the hyperstones... but this is the final straw. I'm tired of having my friends quit, i'm tired of watching people level their characters in weeks, insted of the time it took US to do it the first time around.

I am tired of not having the experience that comes with level, and now you have gone a step further by making the 'best" gear in the CS

quite frankly, it's like putting a toddler behind he wheel of a maserati and then unleashing them on the rest of the driving world.

and Finally, I am tired of you not the memories of my guild..and my friends...but you.
    Lost City Sage barb and Retired Coven Marshal.
  • GiantSquidy - Heavens Tear
    GiantSquidy - Heavens Tear Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    *sigh. I've been part of this since almost the begining. Was my first MMO, yet here I stand having all but quit. I've defended you PWI to my friends, and WOW fanbase a like..yet you bring out this.

We could stand the Oracles, and the hyperstones... but this is the final straw. I'm tired of having my friends quit, i'm tired of watching people level their characters in weeks, insted of the time it took US to do it the first time around.

I am tired of not having the experience that comes with level, and now you have gone a step further by making the 'best" gear in the CS

quite frankly, it's like putting a toddler behind he wheel of a maserati and then unleashing them on the rest of the driving world.

and Finally, I am tired of you not the memories of my guild..and my friends...but you.

+1
    lewlewlewlew
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Uninstalled Dec-21-10.
  • Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear
    Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I feel so bad for whoever worked for rank.... lol ouch At first when I saw the 72 gold for rank I thought I'm still sleeping...

Some of us who worked for our Rank.. aren't bothered by it, because we know we still worked for it.

but Meh, no point now since all my people are leaving...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character Roster:
    Gwendolynne : 101/SageVeno - Xyleena : 102/DemonCleric
    Delecroix : 101/DemonSin - Anatoxin : 9x/SagePsy
    Raevynne : 100/DemonBM - GotMeTwisted : 8x/SageSeeker
    Deicidea : 8x/Mystic - Diva : 95/SageBM/Retired
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    HT is already emerging with r9 users....or so I hear....

Yeah I know a couple who are going for it now ... The hardest part of getting R9 now though is opening all the chip packs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • deadlycursed
    deadlycursed Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I guess I`m the only one who is not thinking about trying out the new classes.

nope .. we are two
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Squidy, if you're quitting gimme you're money so I can r9 and be cool to.
    edited December 2010
    Squidy, if you're quitting gimme you're money so I can r9 and be cool to.

will do b:sad
    sent me a ss once u get full set b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Uninstalled Dec-21-10.
  • Cy_clone - Heavens Tear
    Cy_clone - Heavens Tear Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    The fact that there are still people charging zen relentlessly to get rank 8/9 is enough proof for the devs/GMs to continue with this business model. Its not like they are the ones who have to sift through this big pile of QQ and RageQuit emo rants. No, they aren't bothered and probably can't be bothered.

Anni packs, gold prices etc etc. All these just fueled their initial conception that no matter what they throw at us to **** us over, there still will be people willing to spend money to charge zen. This is all there really is to PW right now. At least until they get FW up and running.
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited December 2010
  • Vinat - Sanctuary
    Vinat - Sanctuary Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    i am disgusted with pwi staff.

that is all.
  • Healforwimps - Heavens Tear
    Healforwimps - Heavens Tear Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Some of us who worked for our Rank.. aren't bothered by it, because we know we still worked for it.

but Meh, no point now since all my people are leaving...

So who worked for rank8 and towards 9?As far as i know,everyone still spent money on rep,few worked towards it by not spending money,sure people would run fbs and **** way back when but even they put money into rep after all was said and done.
  • Blade_aether - Lost City
    Blade_aether - Lost City Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Hello.

I am not Rank 8.

I am not a 5.0 Assassin.

I actually dished out for my second cast weapon.

Where is my reimbursement?

TW Salary, not 'nuff said' apparently.

In the patch notes, how does 'minor localization changes' equate to ruining the game for everyone who had/has a Nirvana weapon/is not a Sin? (Emphasis on the is NOT a sin.)

So uh... Since Rank 8 and Rank 9 are easily cash shopped, when are you guys putting Uncannies and Raptures in the Boutique, for those of us who think R8 for their class sucks, COUGH COUGH BARBARIAN R8 SUCKSSSS.

Where did the 1 mil gold cap go? Did you flush that like you flushed the future of this game down the toilet? Congrats on @$$VVIPAG3, or lack thereof.

Can I have the 2 years of my life back? I mean I had a ton of fun and all, but I watch barbs get killed through invoke before occult wears off by sins who are not yet Rank 8. ///////////Wrists?

So when are you guys renaming the game from PWI to AWI? I mean Perfect World International was so much more appropriate before it became Assassin World International.

The saddest part, this is not a troll.

Blade_Aether
    Cuddling with Amour.
  • Meyki - Sanctuary
    Meyki - Sanctuary Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I just think they've done this too early. People can't move to FW yet as far as I know.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Well....gl to all in TW this weekend....

....nubs with r8 running around, watch out.b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
    edited December 2010
    Hello.

I am not Rank 8.

I am not a 5.0 Assassin.

I actually dished out for my second cast weapon.

Where is my reimbursement?

TW Salary, not 'nuff said' apparently.

In the patch notes, how does 'minor localization changes' equate to ruining the game for everyone who had/has a Nirvana weapon/is not a Sin? (Emphasis on the is NOT a sin.)

So uh... Since Rank 8 and Rank 9 are easily cash shopped, when are you guys putting Uncannies and Raptures in the Boutique, for those of us who think R8 for their class sucks, COUGH COUGH BARBARIAN R8 SUCKSSSS.

Where did the 1 mil gold cap go? Did you flush that like you flushed the future of this game down the toilet? Congrats on @$$VVIPAG3, or lack thereof.

Can I have the 2 years of my life back? I mean I had a ton of fun and all, but I watch barbs get killed through invoke before occult wears off by sins who are not yet Rank 8. ///////////Wrists?

So when are you guys renaming the game from PWI to AWI? I mean Perfect World International was so much more appropriate before it became Assassin World International.

The saddest part, this is not a troll.

Blade_Aether
    Cuddling with Amour.

agreeeed +11
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Uninstalled Dec-21-10.
  • Xoria - Sanctuary
    Xoria - Sanctuary Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    This game is basically a private server, but you still need to pay the $72 to get the rep instead of having it automatically. b:laugh

Oh, and I'm guessing they wouldn't have rubber banding since their few players would rage until the server shut down.
    [In a distorted place and time][The knife that stabbed me in the back grants me wings]
    [I keep looking to the sky][In order to flee from the memories]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [The world that expands inside of your arms is][///the last secret garden///]
    [If you've already forgotten me, don't forget...]
    [The things that we once embraced]
  • Daizengar - Sanctuary
    Daizengar - Sanctuary Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Anyone know when FW was supposed to be officially released?
  • Kilala - Lost City
    Kilala - Lost City Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    This game is basically a private server, but you still need to pay the $72 to get the rep instead of having it automatically. b:laugh

Oh, and I'm guessing they wouldn't have rubber banding since their few players would rage until the server shut down.

It really is.But with more bugs,**** droprate,and rubberbanding.
  • DeadlyKiss - Dreamweaver
    DeadlyKiss - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    This is madness .. this is PWE b:shutup

will not quit now becouse just bought some stuff on my bm wanna enjoy it .. but then ..b:bye

don't see point to hitting 100 since am not cashshopper b:surrender

good job PWE .. never tough the game can **** more like it wasb:shutup
  • Xoria - Sanctuary
    Xoria - Sanctuary Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    It really is.But with more bugs,**** droprate,and rubberbanding.

That's what I'm saying. From when my older sibling showed me one, the private servers seem to take far better care of their players than PWE.

[NOTE: I don't play one; just pointing out what I've seen/ heard.]
    [In a distorted place and time][The knife that stabbed me in the back grants me wings]
    [I keep looking to the sky][In order to flee from the memories]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [The world that expands inside of your arms is][///the last secret garden///]
    [If you've already forgotten me, don't forget...]
    [The things that we once embraced]
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Totally lost word of their decision . .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Aldryami - Sanctuary
    Aldryami - Sanctuary Posts: 322 Arc User
    edited December 2010

Exactly what I was thinking. PWI is a private server except you get more for your money on other private servers.
  • Tricannon - Dreamweaver
    Tricannon - Dreamweaver Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    ding dong the game is dead the stupid old game this PoS game....lol
    If I sound like I hate you, please don't take it personally...chances are I actually do.
  • Daizengar - Sanctuary
    Daizengar - Sanctuary Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Perfect World International in a nutshell. Featuring Futurama

Sept, 2008 - Sept 2009: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkcX_5hZN6U

Sept, 2009 - Oct, 2010: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROPEICInVPY

Nov, 2010 "Black Friday" Sale: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Un5uZDVFu3s

December, 2010: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZvRpnZbNio
  • Vinat - Sanctuary
    Vinat - Sanctuary Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    part of the problem is that these sales only benefit the people who buy gold with real money. the removal of the 1 mil cap on gold basically means that people buying gold in game with coin are getting screwed over and have no way of keeping up.

so while 50 rep badges costs 45 silver.. 45 silver is only 45 silver to someone buying with REAL money. to everyone else buying with in-game coin 45 silver is 450+k coin that has to come from somewhere.

rep badges and the rank token things can be gotten via DQ point exchange, but at a very high exchange rate. they should lower the cost of these same items by A LOT to try to mitigate a bit of this. and by lower by a lot i mean like 5 dq points for 1 rep badge, and 1000 dq points max for a medal of glory.