Newest Patch Official Discussion Thread

Comments

• MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    To be honest I`m also a bit unhappy with the rank gear prices. A lot of new players will get the new gear and roll everything around and there will be no fun for people with crappy gear ... like me.

+1 and every new f2p newbie that going to play the game or casual cser will be surprised . .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • WraithTanker - Sanctuary
    WraithTanker - Sanctuary Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I will carry the consequences of making this thread sticky, so you don't need to worry about that. What I`m trying to do is to get all of the people in one place and evade the crazy spam about the same thing. Hope you will understand me.

okay I understand ^.^
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I hope I get compensated for my nirvana weapon? It can happen..right?
  • Bianchia - Lost City
    Bianchia - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    goldprice.jpg

fail..... this is just ****ing fail i mean seriously how is a lowbie supposed to farm 1 gold?

You mean you haven't hit 3.8 mil yet? LC was already going for 2-3.8 mil when I checked an hour ago.
  • Velona - Dreamweaver
    Velona - Dreamweaver Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Concerns? The patch and sale honestly just crashed the game completely. You have people that spent MASSIVE amounts time working on getting the coin to get the badges from the boutique agent to get their rank up. I can say for 1 example spent over 500 MILLION in coin working on their rank and gear. Now people can get rank 8 for 72 gold and rank 9 for 10 for 108 gold. b:shocked

You have people that farmed Nirvana CONSTANT to get their equipment and then there is the NERVE to go and put up the stuff to get there so cheap in the cat shop for 45 SILVER, it's like a slap in the face to any that spent their time and energy on bettering their characters. You say you're going to refund the difference to those that had bought the sale packs after the patch on Tuesday? What about all your LOYAL players (some of whole spent a good chunk of money paying for your items and paychecks)? The players that have been here and busted their butts to get where they are? And you just HAND OUT RANK ON A SILVER PLATTER?!!! b:angry Yes, people are ticked off over this! What do you expect?

Gold sky rockets to close to 2 mill in game?!!! HOW IS THIS FIXING THE ECONOMY?!!! It's NOT, it's like throwing a nuke in and walking away! b:victory Great job!!!

I wanted to be polite in my post but there is no way to in this current situation to do such. b:surrender
  • Sneakret - Heavens Tear
    Sneakret - Heavens Tear Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Props grim, quite glad to see someone with good character(as in personality/morals) willing to stick their neck out for the community.
    I can see what you see not,
    Vision milky, then eyes rot.
    When you turn, they will be gone,
    Whispering their hidden song.
    Then you see what cannot be,
    Shadows move where light should be.
    Out of darkness, out of mind,
    Cast down into the Halls of the Blind.
  • Proclivity - Archosaur
    Proclivity - Archosaur Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Warsoul (all fragments)
    299500 Chips (799 badges * 0.2 Gold)
    6,562,500,000 Coin
    159.8 Gold + (6,562,500,000/ your current gold price (lmao..))

Price of Warsoul
    910k gold price on Arch so warsoul = 7371 Gold
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Resistance is futile!
    ♠ Ascii - HL (Deleted b:sad) ♦ Fealty - HL ♣ Proclivity - AR ♥ Evenixus - HT
    edited December 2010
    Props grim, quite glad to see someone with good character(as in personality/morals) willing to stick their neck out for the community.

Last person like that "left the company"

ijs
    edited December 2010
    Wasn't spoons our CM though, gm /mod is just a fellow player with decent intent
    linky's to make sure they are accounted for

Maintenance Thread
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=931622

edit:Petition http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=932162

edit2: Questioning Sale Thread http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=932122

edit3: Quitting Poll http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=11226562&posted=1#post11226562

good god i need to learn how to css link, oldschool html doesn't get me anywhere now
    edited December 2010
    Wasn't spoons our CM though, gm /mod is just a fellow player with decent intent

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=931622 linky to make sure this doesn't get lost

yea but

bet he wont be a mod long after this for having the community back b:surrender

ijs
  • Ninja_Dagger - Dreamweaver
    Ninja_Dagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 275 Arc User
    edited December 2010

Most R E T A R D E D Thing Pw Has Come Out With Yet

They've Gone Way Too Far
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    when life gives you lemons
    put them in a sack and beat your wife
    with them b:victory
  • grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I already see people over Dreamweaver selling their Heaven Shatterer ...
    I wonder what the people with fully refined Nirvana gear would do now
  • Atlantasia - Sanctuary
    Atlantasia - Sanctuary Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    My biggest concern is everyone who has spent time and money on Nirvana gear, only to be out done by the rank 9 gear which is about 100 times better than the quenched Nirvana gear. Not only has this sale skyrocketed gold overnight to ridiculous levels but it has demolished the entire point of even farming for Nirvana gear. I feel very sorry for everyone who has quenched nirvana weapons in particular, because they don't hold a candle against a Rank 9 weapon. And how this will affect TW is also a concern to me. So now the biggest CSing faction in the game will automatically win because skill or no they can one shot everyone? That in itself is unbalanced, which in the end, is the entire problem with this.
    edited December 2010
    I already see people over Dreamweaver selling their Heaven Shatterer ...
    I wonder what the people with fully refined Nirvana gear would do now

Depends on which Nirvana

Lunar Sell it

TT cry themselves to sleep cause it is bound
  • Tricannon - Dreamweaver
    Tricannon - Dreamweaver Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    all i gotta say is kudos PWI u have offically done the impossible...u have killed something that was already dead...dont start the bs 'the game isnt dead just on a small and temporay decline'.....its beyond dead....idk how but it is all i gotta say is kudos and thx for ****** it up for everyone without a visa/mastercard
    If I sound like I hate you, please don't take it personally...chances are I actually do.
  • QuickClaw - Lost City
    QuickClaw - Lost City Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    First off id like to say Props to Grim, its nice to have a mod who doesnt have a stick up their **** following the rules to the letter and actually has some sembelence of common sense.

and secondly this just goes to show that its not the devs that have been ruining the game/ecconomy. as always it has been the GM's and company pushing sales down peoples throats.

with this last sale it just proves that all they care about is their bottom line. they do not care about the players only getting money in the pocket so they can **** on the adverage players faces to make some extra money.

i am very dissapointed Frankie, so much for you caring about your community.

from me and all the community a big _|_ you.
    Frankieraye:
    I'm not too worried about susa really. r9 does not exist in the real world
    edited December 2010
    updating earlier post again*
  • Born_Free - Harshlands
    Born_Free - Harshlands Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Let me guess though, THIS patch is going to help "fix the economy "too, JUST like--

1:) The "3 month trial" for Territory War. (Yeah, it's December. try again.)
    2:) The DQ 'problem'. (This was repaired slightly due to DQ points. Bravo.)
    3:) The TT 'repair'. (I don't even want to get started.)

So exactly how well is everything going up there? Half the servers are being taken over/ are already taken over by one main Cash shopping faction. Free to play players now have to farm twice as hard, if not three times as hard, when I was first playing. Instances like TT and Nirvana now have to be farmed with the best geared players to even get a LITTLE bit of profit these days.

What kind of **** are you guys trying to pull, literally GIVING AWAY better weapons than Nivrana on a silver platter? Are you guys just leaning on FW so badly that you don't even care what the hell happens to this game anymore? All of the people who have been farming their arses off got screwed because you guys are so money hungry that it's making us all SICK.

YOUR PLAYERS ARE DISGUSTED WITH YOU. LEARN TO MANAGE PL0X.
  • Cuddle$ - Heavens Tear
    Cuddle$ - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Imma say this as blunt as possible in hopes that the morons that implemented their brillant plan to ruin this game understand how I feel.

~edited~

How is putting rep badges in boutique at such low prices helping to improve the economy???? Tell me that...explain...elaborate?
    People are in world chat selling their lunar weapons to buy gold...gold on heavens Tear 1.3mil per gold??? What the hell?

What blows my mind...is that someone in a nice comfy office somewhere is milking us hard devoted playing players. Hope them stacks are worth it...I give this game another 3-6 months before u find your fan base crashing.
  • grimreaperhc
    edited December 2010
    Guys I broke the forum rules by creating this thread and making it sticky, but I'd like to ask you to stick to the forum rules.
    Cuddles please no mounting of at the GMs.
    Thank you everybody
  • Cuddle$ - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    lol they edited my post...b:angry go ahead...u make sure the head man gets my messege!
  • Cuddle$ - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    Sorry Grim..I'm just really heated right now...really really heated...all that time in nirvana...for what? pffft *kicking rocks*
  • RoyalMist - Sanctuary
    RoyalMist - Sanctuary Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Did you not have any fun in nirvana with friends and such? or was it all for the money? XD
  • grimreaperhc
    edited December 2010
    Depends on which Nirvana

Lunar Sell it

TT cry themselves to sleep cause it is bound

Well I guess most of the people will disregard their gear and go for the rank gear because the mass of the people are going for it. Just a RL experience - when somebody see that a big crowd of people is going for something, he is not checking what he currently has but just goes blinded for the 'new shiny stuff'.
    Cuddles, it's okay mate, a lot of people are pretty heated at the moment.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Did you not have any fun in nirvana with friends and such? or was it all for the money? XD

Money, obviously.

Half the people here don't know about this concept of "friends".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Mazsi_two - Dreamweaver
    Mazsi_two - Dreamweaver Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    if u feel ur toon is a joke, clap ur hands \o_o/

*clapping hands*
    edited December 2010
    grim to put it in perspective for let's say an archer that only cares for pve

If they sell their +x value heaven shatterer for say 60+m they can achieve rank 8 or just shy of it which has a bow with the same -.1 int add on and higher damage. They receive better chest armor, and a ring with +4% crit. It's an undoubtedly better trade up.
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    wow wake up in the middle of the night to read thisb:shocked *sighs* i was hoping this 2 year hobby of mine would atleast last a year or 2 moreb:cry
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • grimreaperhc
    edited December 2010
    if u feel ur toon is a joke, clap ur hands \o_o/

*clapping hands*

Mazsi I think I told you something already :)
    grim to put it in perspective for let's say an archer that only cares for pve

If they sell their +x value heaven shatterer for say 60+m they can achieve rank 8 or just shy of it which has a bow with the same -.1 int add on and higher damage. They receive better chest armor, and a ring with +4% crit. It's an undoubtedly better trade up.

Thanks Sneak, now I get why so many people are selling their Heaven Shatterer. I want one for my archer so badly ...
  • Satalia - Heavens Tear
    Satalia - Heavens Tear Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    The thing is.... I don't get what they are trying to achieve here, by making Rank so accessible now ....

It's almost like playing a Private server, Rank gear 'given' to you.....

And those who simply can't afford the gear. Although I did some free Zen offers and got some free rep....I don't think I will be charging any.

Then the fact that nearly everyone will have it so therefore hundreds of 'clones' running around, same gear, guess only difference will be real skill in using their skills?

Oh maybe that's why!

They want us all in same gear so finally just true skill and technique shows through??

Oh and of course, they have profited in the mean time....

We DID moan that people levelled too fast and couln't play their class didn't we?

Also, another thought: let everyone get 'endgame' on their chars NOW so when Earthguard comes out, EVERYONE can make one and not be concerned they are ignoring existing characters! Then ofc, they would want to buy Rank for the new class.....

Anyway, I'm rambling.... but that's what was going round in my head earlier after this shock update.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]