I'm curious, what players gain by killing low level clerics?

Comments

• _Nuriko_ - Lost City
    _Nuriko_ - Lost City Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    From personal experience, i agree with LovesTragedy lol. More often then not if you kill those lvl 30's they will relog as there main and come back to try and kill you, for 10 mins or so you have a decent 1v1 then one of those two will call in there guild, then the other calls upon there guild. Pretty soon other guild's show up to the scent of blood in the air, and mass pk war's start. Its thrilling being in a pk war, chance to shatter drop kill or be killed its one of the biggest rush's this game gives anymore. And being on a PvP server i dont care who you are... once you reach 7x+ EVERYONE kills at least 1 lvl 30 player for fun :)
    Ahira is a spyb:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Moog - Lost City
    Moog - Lost City Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    It's also kinda interesting seeing what reactions they will have upon getting pked.

They're usually three reactions you'll get.

1)No response, they go to town again.

2)They start spamming you PM with curses in English (albeit sometimes very broken english) or some other language. (This provides the most laughs)

3)They initiate a conversation with you, and possibly become your friend.

I sometimes pk lowbies for number 2 and 3 on my list.
  • _Nuriko_ - Lost City
    edited October 2010
    whats even funner is when you kill a lowbie and they get on there main and pm you... and its somone you know xD
  • LOKl_ - Harshlands
    LOKl_ - Harshlands Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I'll ask because today I can barely play because some players keep killing me over and over. I have no money, stones or refined gear, I was collecting herbs, and killing monsters to get more spirit.

So, do they win something, or they just try to show how powerfull they are?

Get a notebook and keep it by your desk when you play. When someone pk's you write down the name, faction, and any other info you may think is relevant.

Later on when they ask for buffs look at your list. If name is on the list nope no buffs

When asking for res.... Name on list.... Nope no res

Much later on.. When doing bh's tt's, fc's... People will call for team... If someone is on that list from your team... Nope won't help... As a cleric your a higher commodity than they are.

Just sayin lol
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    Pressa - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Thank you for your anwers, I was rather curious about it.

I know they must be higher level because many have tried to kill me, and they usually fail. I try not be too upset because they don't get any of my gear, and I don't lose any experience but having to fly back to the place I was before gets tiresome after a while.

Most of the time is fun to play, and share with other people, today was way out of the ordinary but I'm a cleric because I like it, and I'll keep helping people when I can, and if they ask nicely! b:chuckle

The simple fact they didn't always kill you means that they weren't that much higher then you if they were they would have always killed you. As such you were in the same spot as that person who wanted to be there so they killed you before you could do the same to them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tearvalerin
    tearvalerin Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    i killed 3x in PK mode because it was funny, do i need anymore reason to do so?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    last name ever, first name greatest
    like a sprained ankle, i aint something you wanna play with.
  • Fallghost - Raging Tide
    Fallghost - Raging Tide Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    i killed 3x in PK mode because it was funny, do i need anymore reason to do so?

Where is the fun in killing lowbies?b:laugh
    I am a guy from Romania!

This kind of players are not very common,aren't they?b:chuckle
  • Candie - Raging Tide
    Candie - Raging Tide Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I didn't know there were differences between the servers, I choose mine just because it was the less populated.

I think you just seen the reason why that server is the least populated .
  • Moog - Lost City
    Moog - Lost City Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    The simple fact they didn't always kill you means that they weren't that much higher then you if they were they would have always killed you. As such you were in the same spot as that person who wanted to be there so they killed you before you could do the same to them.

You know this is a pretty good point. I go on my lvl 5x alts sometimes and pk around tusk town killing everyone there. And I get so many pms cursing me off "for killing lowbies". Its pretty ironic when I'm lower level than most of the people I'm killing (some of them are 6x with hh60).

It's not my fault they don't even attempt to fight me back when they can and potentially kill me. Some people need to stop being such pussies.
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Their thingie grows one inch per kill.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • Alphae - Lost City
    Alphae - Lost City Posts: 1,512 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Their thingie grows one inch per kill.

+1, it's a scientific fact. Harvard did a study on it or some ****.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Nuriko_ - Lost City
    edited October 2010
    honestly its a pvp server kill or be killed, dont like it re-roll a pve server >_>;;
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Remember who they are don't bother to res or buff them.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • starfever
    starfever Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    honestly its a pvp server kill or be killed, dont like it re-roll a pve server >_>;;

LOL - typical idiot pker response.

If everyone on LC who didnt like pvp rerolled, there'd only be about 25% ppl remaining - all immature low-lifes.
  • Tricannon - Dreamweaver
    Tricannon - Dreamweaver Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    they get the satisfaction of they not fail for the first 5 mins till reality comes back and bish slaps them in the face then they realize their life is meaningless and they go off to see if they can find another lowbie to feed their emptyness...ijs X3
    If I sound like I hate you, please don't take it personally...chances are I actually do.
  • Kaste - Sanctuary
    Kaste - Sanctuary Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    This makes me remember level 95+ people who want to duel me.

When i accept and actually try to fight them: "You fail! Noob! I completely owned you!" (95+ people with high refines and good gear)

When i accept but don't do a ****/take off armor: "Wth man? Fight like a man!"

When i refuse: "You ain't got no balls, noob!

I don't know, but any 95+ should own me. Anyone who doesn't fails. I mean I sometimes ask 95+ people for multiple duels in order to train my duel skills, but high level people that own lower ones and keep talking about how awesome they are is just fail. I will screenshot the stuff next time I encounter such talking.
    Feel free to PM me for help.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mistress Myra forced me to use her sigpic ↑
    With PWI since Dec 21st '08
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=922912
    youtube.com/user/kasPWI
  • SecretFlame - Archosaur
    SecretFlame - Archosaur Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Thank you again.

I didn't know there were differences between the servers, I choose mine just because it was the less populated.

Could you tell me in which server I can avoid pvp as much as possible? I really don't care about it, and I don't mind starting all over again, it'll be even more fun now with the experience I've got.

b:thanks

Harshlands and Lost City are PVP servers, so the rest of servers are PVE you'll be fine in there,.. trust me I had a cleric in a PVP server, I was just interested in go buffing and healing random ppl just for fun, but then I had these lvl 100 killin every lvl 30s just to raise their PK count, so no much fun for me.

I seriusly recomend you a PVE server (Archosaur, Dreamweaver, raging Tide, Sanctuary).
    have fun doing what you want to do.
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    AlbireoTwo - Lost City Posts: 2,056 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I kill low level clerics and make hp pots out of their blood......

Then I sell it as listerine mouthwash. b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you Forsakenx for the picture. b:thanks
  • _Nuriko_ - Lost City
    edited October 2010
    idiot pker response? They made non pvp servers for a reason, the OP is what level 31? I dont feel like looking, thats like 1 week of 3-4 hours a day at max to get to level 30. And most people end up involved in PvP whether they like it or not anyways. And btw i might pk but im not blood red, hell i have 0 hours on either of my main two. But when my faction calls for backup im there to wreck some people.
  • Shulkie - Dreamweaver
    Shulkie - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    the op has already said the didnt know there was a difference. if you don't play MMOs. the distinction between pvp/pve in the server names probably means nothing to them. They also stated they wouldnt be averse to moving to a pve server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is no place in a perfect world for double entendre!
  • ChopChop - Raging Tide
    ChopChop - Raging Tide Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Do you hear mobs complain when high lvl's gank them ? No they just die respawn and get on with it b:chuckle
  • vbarbie
    vbarbie Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    -- It's actually a Brain Disease Called : Wrong Server.
  • Shulkie - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2010
    lol i love how most respondents obviously never made a mistake in their life. must be great to be perfect and know everything from the moment of birth.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tearvalerin
    edited October 2010
    it is! those of us that know everything are freakin annoyed by those who think they do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shulkie - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2010
    "I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde (1854-1900)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tearvalerin
    edited October 2010
    I know everything except myself. Francois Villon
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shulkie - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2010
    i like that one! every question I answer raises more questions. me (just now). someone else maybe came up with it first tho.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • starfever
    starfever Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    idiot pker response? They made non pvp servers for a reason, the OP is what level 31? I dont feel like looking, thats like 1 week of 3-4 hours a day at max to get to level 30. And most people end up involved in PvP whether they like it or not anyways. And btw i might pk but im not blood red, hell i have 0 hours on either of my main two. But when my faction calls for backup im there to wreck some people.

As a previous poster said, its a shame PWI werent more explicit with the difference between pvp/pve prior to logging into the game at the outset as there are loads of ppl still confused.

If there was a warning for pvp servers along the lines of "Beware - server contains immature ppl who get their 'fun' at your expense by killing you as often as they can in the hope that you'll get angry, retaliate, and drop something they can steal" then i'm sure not so many pve-ers would be there.

Think you're still missing the point anyway - which was if everyone anti-pvp on LC rerolled to pve server there'd be hardly anyone left for the rpkers to get red with, and if there were no rpkers there'd be no pkkers, no revenge, no guild wars blah blah ... ad pk nauseum.
  • Sephirothxp - Heavens Tear
    Sephirothxp - Heavens Tear Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Most of the ppl talking **** about its her fault for choosing wrong server, have been pked by higher lvls and most likely chosed the wrong server at the beggining as well. Same goes with SOME of the people who kill lower lvls.

An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.

I aint flaming, just stating the facts.
    Your envy feeds my ego b:thanks
    -Retired as of December 26th, 2009.

Originally Posted by Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    one can never satisfy everyone.
  • _Nuriko_ - Lost City
    edited October 2010
    PWI was my first mmo and i did choose a pvp server, why? Because my brother happend to be on that server. Found out when i was 29 at 99% oh hey you should kill that mob (does so and levels to 30) *brother drops squad and pew pew's* :o ooo i died... cool!! Just take the pk and move on with it.
This discussion has been closed.