Nowitsawn's signature emporium

Options

Comments

• HardToThink - Lost City
    HardToThink - Lost City Posts: 967 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    wow very cool sigs. nice to see you doing non pwi political sigs nowb:chuckle b:cute

Oh does he still do these? I lovee hearts siggy! =x
    *happy goomba, happy goomba*
    *LOLSIN*
    *Scene*
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
    [SIGPIC]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/25yzm05jpg.png/[/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/HardToYawn?blend=1&ob=video-mustangbase
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Time for a small bump I guess.
    My only request is for an animated one of a BM either APS'ing or wacking a mob or something to death :)

Nothing too hard....(i think...I no pro with photoshop :x)

Well... without a picture, female/male? etc. it is pretty hard. I just went with something along the lines of the female BM avatar, it will be done soon.
    b:dirty I would love to have one of your siggies! they are awesome. Can I have one with purple lol and Umm idk anything you like? I love sneaking style kinda Metal gear Solid thing *hope u know the game, it's great* b:cuteb:victory

Replace sin stealth with a cardboard box and we got ourselves an idea.
    Ohh, I want one! A mario themed one, with princess peach or something. And its pinkish and cute and animated. Ok, I need to calm down lol. b:thanks Just maybe my name, don't need my server or anything like that. I like my sigs girly, mostly. Nothing really else to add..

Well I can put a pinkish and frilly frame around it, that's no problem. What is in fact a problem, though, is that Peach pretty much does nothing except being in another castle in the oldschool mario games (except SMB2 I suppose). Any ideas about what could be in the animation?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Time for a small bump I guess.

Well... without a picture, female/male? etc. it is pretty hard. I just went with something along the lines of the female BM avatar, it will be done soon.

Replace sin stealth with a cardboard box and we got ourselves an idea.

Well I can put a pinkish and frilly frame around it, that's no problem. What is in fact a problem, though, is that Peach pretty much does nothing except being in another castle in the oldschool mario games (except SMB2 I suppose). Any ideas about what could be in the animation?

IDK, maybe mario hitting a box with a coin and then running up to her. Or just like with heart and souls sig, skipping bowser because it's an assassin and landing in front of her, when it grab the axe. LOL I'm good with anything mario related really. It's my fave game of all time. XD

If you do the Assassin thing it should probably say Tilaria instead of VenusArmani. XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Currently working on Perses' signature and will probably do another one after that.

With all the streaming going on lately (PWIC & Kyna) I decided to give it a shot aswell b:chuckle

You can find it at http://www.livestream.com/itsawn
    Might start doing this more often if it catches on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Watching it now, this is interestin o.o, the Adobe keeps crashing on me though, Blame the ads D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Blayze - Momaganon
    Blayze - Momaganon Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Hi, Nowitsawn

Shinsetsu recommended me to come and see you, regarding an animated sig.

I didn't know who was still taking requests and who wasn't so just made my own thread (Guess I should have just been more thorough b:surrender) --> Signature Request (Gif?)
    It lists all my requirements and I've included possible Gifs to be used. Perhaps you could do something with what I've provided...

If you can I'd be much obliged and if you can't then thanks for your time

P.S: Do you charge for sigs? (Probably a silly question but I thought I'd ask anyway...)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Nope, they're free.

As you can see on the main post, there's a bit of a waiting list going on, but since you provided so much information I'mma just do yours first.

I'm not sure if you're still online, but if you are then head into my livestream and then we can work things out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Blayze - Momaganon
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Once again (Probably for the 20th time!) thank you.

It was a pleasure watching you work, you've exceeded my expectations by far and I'm so happy that I'm now the proud owner of my own sig!

*All bow to Nowitsawn's greatness*

Edit: Can anyone see it? I've uploaded it and its showing in my user CP, but I can't see it in this post...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asgardeus - Sanctuary
    Asgardeus - Sanctuary Posts: 551 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Make sure you upload it and paste the following into the textbox above: [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oh and.. don't forget to hit save signature ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Also make sure the ''show your signature'' box is ticked (it should be by default, but still). If it is off for some reason your sig will now only show up in new posts you make.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Blayze - Momaganon
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Thanks for the tips. I forgot the [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] code and now it's on display ^_^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MadameFrost - Heavens Tear
    MadameFrost - Heavens Tear Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Wow, you do such a great job nowitsawn :), can you make me one?

-I would like my in game name to be in it

-My Current siggy has my pic in it. Pretty much light blue hair, and I usually wear anything that is light
    blue xD

-Weapon I use is a Beamhoof Slicer

-I would like the colour blue to be in it. Some snow and Icicles would be nice.

-A nice handwriting or snow writing would be nice

-What I want to see in it happening would be to walk in a snowing forest with snow and icicles,etc and I use Manifest Virtue (Wizard skill) and then use black Ice Dragon strike on bowser xD. I would like the manifest Virtue skill to sort of look like as if I am powering up, sort of like the characters from the anime show Dragon ball z but instead of glowing yellow, glowing light blue and then using water dragon on bowser :)

I know its much But I would really appreciate it :)
    Thank you so much Hun <3
    b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bow Down to me, your Queen. For it is Me that brings the Lustrous beauty of winter among Perfect world, without me, There is no Perfection in the world
    -MadameFrost b:heart
    edited August 2011
    Options

Sounds good, added it to the list.

Also streaming right now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Livestream is online, this time it's VenusArmani's turn.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Wait, so you're live-streaming you making your signatures now? How awesome!b:victory
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I would love to see one of those animates sigs under my own posts (something like your own. I love those things), and I hope I provide you with enough details for it (probably not)

I'm a wizzy, blue hair.
    If you let it use a skill, I would prefere BIDS, or alternatively maybe Will of the Phoenix.

I don't have much of a preference for a specific game, as I didn't play enough of those old platform games to know most of them XD (maybe no game, just something really simple)

Please let me know if you need anything else
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
    edited August 2011
    Options
    That's enough info yes, added to the list.

Also figured I'd mention it beforehand, but I'll be streaming at 9:00 AM forum time (about 2 hours from now). MadameFrost is up next.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MadameFrost - Heavens Tear
    MadameFrost - Heavens Tear Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

Omg It's better then I imagined, Thank you so much Nowitsawn <3 I love it so much Ty Hun b:cuteb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bow Down to me, your Queen. For it is Me that brings the Lustrous beauty of winter among Perfect world, without me, There is no Perfection in the world
    -MadameFrost b:heart
  • StormChimera - Lost City
    StormChimera - Lost City Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    alright thanks for the link Nowitzawn

my character is a brown haired wizard.
    If possible for the skill to be Will of phoenix

as for platform game i'm not sure if it is under the same category but if it is for the background i would like Castlevania: symphony of the night

will check back to see if i need to give additional info

Edit: if possible could the phoenix look more beast like then fire and my name be wrapped in chains
  • FieryBlade - Harshlands
    FieryBlade - Harshlands Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    can i have a sig
    i have brown hair and i wanna see my name and server.
    seeker should be doing badoussai (swing sword and there like a tornado thing)
    background uhh i dunno what u think would look good
    [SIGPIC]https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/502x102q90/690/fierybladesigna.png[/SIGPIC]

Sig made by me f:sneakyf:despise

I don't have a bad attitude, I just have a personality you don't like
    edited September 2011
    Options
    So, the harddisk on my desktop decided to fry itself all of a sudden. Gonna have to close down for a while.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aedrian - Lost City
    Aedrian - Lost City Posts: 750 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I am sorry to bother, but, Could you let me know when it is back? I would like to request one, but don't want to bother you while you take care of other stuff.

Also, if you are tired or something, let me know in a private message and I will delete this pots and replace it with a bear.

Thanks and sorry to bother again.
    <"shameless self-bump :D" Alexenokin - Lost City>
    -102% channeling self buffed wizzie, ready to shoot ^.^ (And -107% on Demon Spark, **** refines, I got turbo)

*WTB: -12~-18% chan stuff, pm me in here or in game for details*

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2011
    Options
    And I'm back. I solved my computer problems months ago already, but didn't really feel like coming back here until now (I stopped playing pwi long ago anyway).

So, first off, I made a few changes to the main post and cut the whole thing down to just a few simple things you should put into your request. More info is always appreciated, but what's in the main post is the bare minimum that I'll need.
    If you can't provide me with at least that, then thanks for the free bump, I guess...

The whole livestream thing just didn't work out that well. It was fun to try out, though.

It's been quite a while, so I won't get back to any requests that were still around while I was gone (but feel free to post them again, then I at least know you still visit these forums).

I'll be doing requests one at a time now, and I won't accept more until the previous request is finished. This is quite important because I'll be taking my time in making signatures, expect them to take at least a week from now on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bellefleurs - Raging Tide
    Bellefleurs - Raging Tide Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Oh oh oh!! I want one of your epicness!! Always wanted one but you were always so busy!

My main is Bellefleurs, server name not needed.
    Simple pixels:
    http://i56.tinypic.com/fvxu0z.jpg
    i would oh most def like an animated one. I am a demon archer if you can incorporate that into it. Just make it super bad *** yah know. I love all the stuff you have made so i dont think i could ever be let down.
    P.S. Pink is like my "signature color" if you hadnt noticed lol

if you dont have time just let me know :) i dont NEED one but i've alwayssssss wanted one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired nonfactor archer.
  • FieryBlade - Harshlands
    FieryBlade - Harshlands Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    rerequest

i have brown hair and i wanna see my name and server.
    seeker should be doing badoussai (swing sword and there like a tornado thing)
    background can it be like megaman my fav childhood game lol

thx again
    [SIGPIC]https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/502x102q90/690/fierybladesigna.png[/SIGPIC]

Sig made by me f:sneakyf:despise

I don't have a bad attitude, I just have a personality you don't like