OptimusRhyme - Raging Tide Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    ysostupid? b:pleased

ysobutthurt?
  • TruthWarren - Raging Tide
    TruthWarren - Raging Tide Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    ysobutthurt?

LOL! The idea that a nonfactor like you could cause me to be mad and/or butthurt makes me laugh pretty hard.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Myrtle - Raging Tide
    Myrtle - Raging Tide Posts: 821 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Can u both stop using ''non-factor'' and ''ysofail/mad/or the butt thing'' in each replay:D !?
    And Truth Seriously why u are argueing with him? look at him lv13? 39 posts.... Now be serious and stop feeding the wanna-be troll!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Each time the sun goes down,
    I remember that somewhere near,
    It's spreding its first morning sunshines.
    b:shy
  • OptimusRhyme - Raging Tide
    OptimusRhyme - Raging Tide Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    LOL! The idea that a nonfactor like you could cause me to be mad and/or butthurt makes me laugh pretty hard.

i am a nonfactor. at least i realize it though. get some proactive, some skill, and a better set of arguments, then we can talk.

also, usomad and/or butthurt
  • TruthWarren - Raging Tide
    TruthWarren - Raging Tide Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    i am a nonfactor. at least i realize it though. get some proactive, some skill, and a better set of arguments, then we can talk.

also, usomad and/or butthurt

Apparently not. Keep trying though. Keep repeating the same overdone memes to try to make yourself look cool in front of your internet friends, when in reality you look like a jackass. You seem more mad than I am by doing it. I understand though. I shattered your delusions and took away the only meaning to your pathetic life, and for that I must apologize b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • sitnspin
    sitnspin Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Lmao you don't read the forums much do you? the trolls are extremely active here and are like salivating wolves looking for fresh meat to tear apart....

So the lesson of the day is.... if you don't want to risk having a post ripped apart and criticized don't post....

Yes, I realize the risque to post & be criticized for CONTENT... not presentation. I figure if others feel superior in grammar & punctuation then they are smart enough & more than capable of reading the content & placing what they need, where they want as they read. Not a hard juggling act for intelligent peeps.
    Someone truely interested in a topic & OTHERS thoughts on the topic at hand wouldn't get tripped up over the lack of a few dots & spaces.
    Yes i make a lousy biotch, not because I cant be spiteful, vindictive, unnecessarily cruel & sarcastically irrelevant, but because I feel bad when i do so. It's called a conscience. It seems to be an elusive concept in the pixel world where the majority of the population is made up of basement dwellers, adults that parent between missions, & kids that are set in front of the computer rather than taken outside to climb a tree.