TW Report - 10/08/2010 - 10/10/2010

Comments

• Linc - Raging Tide
    Linc - Raging Tide Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq
    Qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq

Win b:victory
    You're right. That is too few QQ's.

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

b:cute
    FML b:surrender

Spam thread is
    I did not feel the treachery or inconstancy of a friend, nor the injuries of a secret or open enemy. I had no occasion of bribing, flattering, or pimping, to procure the favour of any great man, or of his minion; I wanted no fence against fraud or oppression: here was neither physician to destroy my body, nor lawyer to ruin my fortune; no informer to watch my words and actions, or forge accusations against me for hire: here were no gibers, censurers, backbiters, pickpockets, highwaymen, housebreakers, attorneys, bawds, buffoons, gamesters, politicians, wits, splenetics, tedious talkers, controvertists, ravishers, murderers, robbers, virtuosos; no leaders, or followers, of party and faction; no encouragers to vice, by seducement or examples; no dungeon, axes, gibbets, whipping-posts, or pillories; no cheating shopkeepers or mechanics; no pride, vanity, or affectation; no fops, bullies, drunkards, strolling prostitutes, or poxes; no ranting, lewd, expensive wives; no stupid, proud pedants; no importunate, overbearing, quarrelsome, noisy, roaring, empty, conceited, swearing companions; no scoundrels raised from the dust upon the merit of their vices, or nobility thrown into it on account of their virtues; no lords, fiddlers, judges, or dancing-masters.
    From Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift
  • Borsuc - Raging Tide
    Borsuc - Raging Tide Posts: 1,526 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I agree.

You guys are not funny, deal with it. And spam is *gasp* not allowed, deal with it. With the meaning of QQ as "complaint", yes TW may be full of QQs, but making spam posts like that trying to act cool defending them? Grow up. b:bye

Finally an active moderator around here to stop the braindead spam.
    inb4flame me that you can't post senseless **** anymore? b:cute
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I agree.

You guys are not funny, deal with it. And spam is *gasp* not allowed, deal with it. With the meaning of QQ as "complaint", yes TW may be full of QQs, but making spam posts like that trying to act cool defending them? Grow up. b:bye

You got paid to write this? b:shocked
  • Borsuc - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    No I just hate spam and can't tolerate senseless posts. Is it so hard to imagine that? Since I have to be paid to claim I find them tasteless? o.o

I like drama though... :P
  • Borsuc - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    Ok let's start some drama.

Can I ask what was NPC's reason to outbid QQme, since you could have chosen a different land if you wanted to attack Leviathan? Did Nuff ask you to bid and offered some incentives? Or you wanted to **** off QQme?
    edited October 2010
    No I just hate spam and can't tolerate senseless posts.

You got **** then? b:shocked
  • Linc - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    You got **** then? b:shocked

So I herd u liek double posters

b:bored
    I did not feel the treachery or inconstancy of a friend, nor the injuries of a secret or open enemy. I had no occasion of bribing, flattering, or pimping, to procure the favour of any great man, or of his minion; I wanted no fence against fraud or oppression: here was neither physician to destroy my body, nor lawyer to ruin my fortune; no informer to watch my words and actions, or forge accusations against me for hire: here were no gibers, censurers, backbiters, pickpockets, highwaymen, housebreakers, attorneys, bawds, buffoons, gamesters, politicians, wits, splenetics, tedious talkers, controvertists, ravishers, murderers, robbers, virtuosos; no leaders, or followers, of party and faction; no encouragers to vice, by seducement or examples; no dungeon, axes, gibbets, whipping-posts, or pillories; no cheating shopkeepers or mechanics; no pride, vanity, or affectation; no fops, bullies, drunkards, strolling prostitutes, or poxes; no ranting, lewd, expensive wives; no stupid, proud pedants; no importunate, overbearing, quarrelsome, noisy, roaring, empty, conceited, swearing companions; no scoundrels raised from the dust upon the merit of their vices, or nobility thrown into it on account of their virtues; no lords, fiddlers, judges, or dancing-masters.
  • Russiee - Raging Tide
    Russiee - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited October 2010

The new mods have caused more bad than good. Stop asskissing please.
    Can I ask what was NPC's reason to outbid QQme, since you could have chosen a different land if you wanted to attack Leviathan

Butthurt much? It's TW. Can I ask what was QQme's reason to cram all the 100's into 1 faction so they could Zerg Rush each TW in 3minutes without any fun? b:cute
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited October 2010

Butthurt much? It's TW. Can I ask what was QQme's reason to cram all the 100's into 1 faction so they could Zerg Rush each TW in 3minutes without any fun? b:cute
    They wanted to join and we let them join, stop being so butthurt people thinkg QQme is better than Leviathan. If you have a problem with that then do something to change their minds and give them a reason to join Leviathan other than "hurr durr you'll be a bandwagon jumper"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Linc - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010

We didn't need to Zerg Rush NPC. We just did the ol' whip around with uncharmed cata barbs with pro clerics to survive long enough to trash the crystal.
    I think NPC was so happy they could sh*t after that one.
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Thanks for update npc news, keep up the good work.

I also want to sell demon armageddon to fuzzy for 10 mil +.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Thanks for update npc news, keep up the good work.

I also want to sell demon armageddon to fuzzy for 10 mil +.
    Forget fuzzy, I'll give you demon frighten for it, trust me it's a good deal.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Tanich - Raging Tide
    Tanich - Raging Tide Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Forget fuzzy, I'll give you demon frighten for it, trust me it's a good deal.

pff I saw demon frighten in ah for 3 million......
  • Borsuc - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    Hmm I said a mod around here, for sure I don't believe they have caused trouble on these subforums. As for the rest -- I didn't care because all I saw was kids making up a virtual forum riot when all **** broke loose in that friday. Which serve no purpose.
    edited October 2010
    Which serve no purpose.

New mods serves no purpose. They're only here to clean up their mess
  • Tainaker - Harshlands
    Tainaker - Harshlands Posts: 302 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Hmm I said a mod around here, for sure I don't believe they have caused trouble on these subforums. As for the rest -- I didn't care because all I saw was kids making up a virtual forum riot when all **** broke loose in that friday. Which serve no purpose.

more datails plz
  • Frijolero - Sanctuary
    Frijolero - Sanctuary Posts: 820 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I thought this thread was to QQ about TW and not about Mods.

Is this still Trolling Tides subforum? or did I get into the wrong subforum? b:question
    Sliding we go, only fear on our side. To the edge of the wire and we rush with the tide.
    Although I'm still alive, pray to God I survive
    How long on this longest day, 'til we finally make it through.
    - June 6, 1944. The day earth stood still.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ambitchion
    ambitchion Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Oh ****, Frankie AND Shelly in here.

inb4imbannedQQ
  • Borsuc - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010

more datails plz
    Can't really describe the situation, it was pretty stupid and hilarious at the same time. You should've been there and checked General Discussion in that friday + weekend 1 week ago... words can't describe the mess I'm afraid.
    edited October 2010
    ambitchion wrote: »
    Oh ****, Frankie AND Shelly in here.

inb4imbannedQQ

More alts b:victory
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Sooooooo , coming back on topic b:cute

Thx for fun NPC , I wouldn't mind doing this again and I believe you guys can do better than you did now .

Regardless , It's always good to see new faces on the battlefield b:pleased , especially if they can actually put up a fight .

Andddd now for a sunday war , when we're usually missing allot of ppl but oh well .

Varden ! Give it your all b:dirty
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Yes was fun and Silly b:laugh maybe we will have more ppl to play next time
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tanich - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    Yes was fun and Silly b:laugh maybe we will have more ppl to play next time

lol you even admit it was a fake TW that is too funny.....
  • Russiee - Raging Tide
    Russiee - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited October 2010

Fun TW = Fake Bid? b:shockedb:shocked
  • Frijolero - Sanctuary
    Frijolero - Sanctuary Posts: 820 Arc User
    edited October 2010

Aboslutely.

Archers were shooting Nerf bolts and all were making 'ouch' noises when hit. BMs and Barbs killin' each other with foam weaponry while Nuff was throwing industrial amounts of confetti to NPC members screaming Stone Rain! and Choco was killing squishies with his Wield Thunder made of sticky string.

Then we all hit a huge crystal shaped pinata, and ate the candy inside. b:pleased

Fake TWs are quite fun. You should try do it some day b:chuckle
    Sliding we go, only fear on our side. To the edge of the wire and we rush with the tide.
    Although I'm still alive, pray to God I survive
    How long on this longest day, 'til we finally make it through.
    - June 6, 1944. The day earth stood still.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tanich - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    Aboslutely.

Archers were shooting Nerf bolts and all were making 'ouch' noises when hit. BMs and Barbs killin' each other with foam weaponry while Nuff was throwing industrial amounts of confetti to NPC members screaming Stone Rain! and Choco was killing squishies with his Wield Thunder made of sticky string.

Then we all hit a huge crystal shaped pinata, and ate the candy inside. b:pleased

LMAO I heard of soo many NPC raging that they were told not to go, running around arch when they were suppose to be in tw and those that went were not there to try and win.... sooo funny b:laugh you all lost what half a dozen people cause of that little fake war? Even some Levi people I know was complaining that NPC was only there to PK and fool around therefore it was a fake TW.....
  • Melda - Raging Tide
    Melda - Raging Tide Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Aboslutely.

lol that sounds like a blasty blast.
    for some reason i feel like thats not how its gonna go today though... :(
  • Linc - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    LMAO I heard of soo many NPC raging that they were told not to go, running around arch when they were suppose to be in tw and those that went were not there to try and win.... sooo funny b:laugh you all lost what half a dozen people cause of that little fake war? Even some Levi people I know was complaining that NPC was only there to PK and fool around therefore it was a fake TW.....

I really hope this wasn't true. If so, then NPC's only purpose to bid there was to shut QQme out of the TW weekend. According to Kantorek's post the factions in a tw must intend to win the war.
    All factions must have independent leadership

Any collaboration before, during, or after a Territory War that tries to circumvent the fair play of the system is prohibited.

No faction may lose on purpose or decide the victor through non in game mechanics.

Factions that cannot abide by these rules or that of fair play should not bid as anything that constitutes fake bidding will have sever repercussions. Any user caught withholding information about possible Territory War violations will be punished along with the perpetrators. All bids will be thoroughly screened and researched by the GMs. Any behavior determined to be suspicious will require additional research were temporary bans maybe issued. Upon confirmation of the crime the faction leaders as well as the members involved will be banned at the discretion of the GM.

I'm sure some tickets were submitted regarding this bid, but I'm pretty sure NPC went to the war and tried to actually win because I believe NPC leadership has more class and respect for the game than this. And Leviathan wouldn't allow this sort of trickeration either because they are an honorable faction. They are both honorable factions.
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Thanks for the fun Varden , we should do this again sometimes b:dirty

This busy TW weekend is finally over b:surrender ( not that I didn't enjoy it , nothing spectacular but it was decent + I'm not in a mood to complain :P ) .

GF every1 & try to do even better next week , I'm sure you can . b:thanks
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Tainaker - Harshlands
    Tainaker - Harshlands Posts: 302 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Can't really describe the situation, it was pretty stupid and hilarious at the same time. You should've been there and checked General Discussion in that friday + weekend 1 week ago... words can't describe the mess I'm afraid.

and KimonoRaider is not longer a mod xD wth