TW Report - 10/08/2010 - 10/10/2010

Comments

• Aasimar - Raging Tide
    Aasimar - Raging Tide Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    QQ

So, I missed Levi war and I hear it was a super fun one QQ
    ...but in my defense I was kinda busy "entertaining" a 24 year old hot blond paralegal... ended up at her place = no PWI computer.
    However, and this is what got me really worried, somewhere in the middle of the cuddling phase a thought crosses my mind: "I wonder does she have a good computer, whats here internet connection and how long does it take to download PWI..." O_O

I should get my head examined at this point... lol... Anyways, back to the TW portion of this week.

-Varden war was fun as was the last one. NPC turtleing with occasional attack significantly damaging Varden crystal. Other then that it was a PK fest up and down the lanes... xD
    -Murr got us by surprise.. we definitely send to few of our troops there. Gz Murr, that was some really good TWing there. Cant wait for a rematch. >:D
    -War, I'm sorry for no showing you guys, we were kinda busy elsewhere.

As far as our attack on Levi goes... hmm, lets c what we got here... (*preparing his flamethrower*)

Yes, NPC outbid us...(though they might get banned for fake bidding)b:shutup

QQ - I rly hope you have some evidence to back this up 'coz, frankly Spell, your QQing every time things don't go your way its getting a bit old.

Actually from what I c and hear you guys are not gonna have any TW's at all for some time now... I mean fighting a crystal in a wined TW =/= TW, at least not in my book.
    You way of doing things r chartering a path for creating a collective of non TWing ppl with great gear - just wondering what you gonna use it for?
    In upcoming 6 months you guys need to take all the lands on Raging Tides, rest of us will try to make best of it and TW with each other.
    Like you said, bidding on a faction if you cant win is banable offense .. b:chuckle ...so we don't bid on you.
    Jokes aside... I pointed this problem numerous times, and b4 you or any other starts protecting QQme colors, it has nothing to do with QQme per se. It goes for any faction that has similar appetites for expansion and absolute power ;)

As far as I go, I will always be a member of the opposition... hell, some1 needs to do that - or there is no game. :D Does not take a genius to realize that.

Ok let's start some drama.

Can I ask what was NPC's reason to outbid QQme, since you could have chosen a different land if you wanted to attack Leviathan? Did Nuff ask you to bid and offered some incentives? Or you wanted to **** off QQme?

Simple, some wanted to c how we do on attacking a city. Was the best option to maximize the chances of success. We had to try out fighting Levi since they r the strongest faction after QQme.
    From what I hear ppl that were there tried their best. Levi is, as predicted, a rly strong faction. Our poor attendance for that day didn't help ether. However this does not mean we will not try again so watch your backs Levi >:D

LMAO I heard of soo many NPC raging that they were told not to go, running around arch when they were suppose to be in tw and those that went were not there to try and win.... sooo funny b:laugh you all lost what half a dozen people cause of that little fake war? Even some Levi people I know was complaining that NPC was only there to PK and fool around therefore it was a fake TW.....

There we go again.. whats with this fascination with NPC all the time from some of the Varden leadership? Like don't you guys have some better things to do?... like idk.. try to stay on the map for example... ijs, you r doing as every politician does when he is in trouble.. tries to divert attention from the real problem. But then again you r the master of deception Tan... ;)
    good job yo! *gang sign*
    Just a little hint tho: some of your fac members r starting to question you motivations for hating NPC that much.. even asking for the other side of the story...

As far as NPC's running around arch.. we rly encourage Duke Blacke to stay in arch.. last time he went in war with us he twisted his ankle on the respawn point stares and ended up QQing rest of the war even after clerics healed him.
    I mean he started shouting false statements that some of us got best luck tokens in the mids of a TW... can you imagine D:

Anyways.. love the game.. thanx all for fun. C ya in game >:D
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Actually from what I c and hear you guys are not gonna have any TW's at all for some time now... I mean fighting a crystal in a wined TW =/= TW, at least not in my book.
    You way of doing things r chartering a path for creating a collective of non TWing ppl with great gear - just wondering what you gonna use it for?
    In upcoming 6 months you guys need to take all the lands on Raging Tides, rest of us will try to make best of it and TW with each other.
    Like you said, bidding on a faction if you cant win is banable offense .. ...so we don't bid on you.

Well if us having wined TWs is an issue for you, then show up to our TWs.

And I wonder, does this mean NPC is going to just admit that their little "aggro calculator" is just a lie or what? lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Tanich - Raging Tide
    Tanich - Raging Tide Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Aasimar Please provide ANY instance where I have practiced deceit much less could be called "the master of deception". You can't because it is all in your head

As far as my supposed hatred of NPC, well I just find it extremely funny that NPC acts likes hypocrites and wish to share this amusement with others, sorry you get offended when you hear the truth b:surrender But the truth remains that NPC didn't bother to try on their war with Levi and I have heard this from both Levi and NPC members (yes shocking to you I have friends in NPC, so much for my hatred of NPC). If you want yo talk about hatred maybe you should look at your own actions, you gave up 2 lands just to fight us. I feel really honored that you hate us this much, keep up your lame slander attempts it just makes you look worse and gives me something to laugh about b:cute
  • TruthWarren - Raging Tide
    TruthWarren - Raging Tide Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    ...you get offended when you hear the truth...

Yeah, him and everyone else b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Linc - Raging Tide
    Linc - Raging Tide Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    QQ

As far as our attack on Levi goes... hmm, lets c what we got here... (*preparing his flamethrower*)

Jokes aside... I pointed this problem numerous times, and b4 you or any other starts protecting QQme colors, it has nothing to do with QQme per se. It goes for any faction that has similar appetites for expansion and absolute power ;)

As far as I go, I will always be a member of the opposition... hell, some1 needs to do that - or there is no game. :D Does not take a genius to realize that.

Simple, some wanted to c how we do on attacking a city. Was the best option to maximize the chances of success. We had to try out fighting Levi since they r the strongest faction after QQme.
    From what I hear ppl that were there tried their best. Levi is, as predicted, a rly strong faction. Our poor attendance for that day didn't help ether. However this does not mean we will not try again so watch your backs Levi >:D

I don't understand how you can be a member of an opposition by outbidding another faction. If that's the reason you bid and then if the bidding faction didn't attempt to win, then I feel sorry for you. I honestly thought it was a pretty slick move to outbid QQme and shut them out of Etherblade, but I hope what you say is true and that the people there tried their best during the TW. I'm just going to take what you say at face value and unless and until someone brings some actual evidence that you guys rolled over for Leviathan and let them keep Etherblade, then that's all there is to it. I'm not submitting any tickets because frankly it's not that big a deal to me; the matter rests on yours and Levi consciences and if you guys feel good about the performance this weekend, then that's what seems important. It's only a game after all and we can only have an expectation of fair play, and if foul play exists, then that's all there is. It happens. Nothing can change the results of the weekend.
    I did not feel the treachery or inconstancy of a friend, nor the injuries of a secret or open enemy. I had no occasion of bribing, flattering, or pimping, to procure the favour of any great man, or of his minion; I wanted no fence against fraud or oppression: here was neither physician to destroy my body, nor lawyer to ruin my fortune; no informer to watch my words and actions, or forge accusations against me for hire: here were no gibers, censurers, backbiters, pickpockets, highwaymen, housebreakers, attorneys, bawds, buffoons, gamesters, politicians, wits, splenetics, tedious talkers, controvertists, ravishers, murderers, robbers, virtuosos; no leaders, or followers, of party and faction; no encouragers to vice, by seducement or examples; no dungeon, axes, gibbets, whipping-posts, or pillories; no cheating shopkeepers or mechanics; no pride, vanity, or affectation; no fops, bullies, drunkards, strolling prostitutes, or poxes; no ranting, lewd, expensive wives; no stupid, proud pedants; no importunate, overbearing, quarrelsome, noisy, roaring, empty, conceited, swearing companions; no scoundrels raised from the dust upon the merit of their vices, or nobility thrown into it on account of their virtues; no lords, fiddlers, judges, or dancing-masters.
    From Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    QQ

So, I missed Levi war and I hear it was a super fun one QQ
    ...but in my defense I was kinda busy "entertaining" a 24 year old hot blond paralegal... ended up at her place = no PWI computer.
    However, and this is what got me really worried, somewhere in the middle of the cuddling phase a thought crosses my mind: "I wonder does she have a good computer, whats here internet connection and how long does it take to download PWI..." O_O

I should get my head examined at this point... lol... Anyways, back to the TW portion of this week.

Yea you should , that > TW any day b:laugh

QFT ! As they say , it's a tough job , but somebody has to do it b:victory

Well you guys can probably do much better if you try harder . You know what to expect from us now as well . It wasn't amazing but it was fun anyway . I wanna see you , ItWasntMe , SoulHunter & Adriana in TW next time :D

But the truth remains that NPC didn't bother to try on their war with Levi and I have heard this from both Levi and NPC members (yes shocking to you I have friends in NPC, so much for my hatred of NPC). If you want yo talk about hatred maybe you should look at your own actions, you gave up 2 lands just to fight us. I feel really honored that you hate us this much, keep up your lame slander attempts it just makes you look worse and gives me something to laugh about b:cute

Well Tany , then that would mean they never try hard enough vs you guys either . Because Varden didn't do better than NPC vs us & our sunday attendance is poorer than yours b:surrender

Gah , we need to recruit more ppl that can TW on sundays , QQ .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Drigan - Raging Tide
    Drigan - Raging Tide Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    QQ

There we go again.. whats with this fascination with NPC all the time from some of the Varden leadership? Like don't you guys have some better things to do?... like idk.. try to stay on the map for example... ijs, you r doing as every politician does when he is in trouble.. tries to divert attention from the real problem. But then again you r the master of deception Tan... ;)
    good job yo! *gang sign*

Varden's problem is levi attacking Varden 2 weeks in a row. In last few months or so, Varden hasnt had their crystal taken down to zero by any other faction when they have had all of their members in 1 tw with the exception of levi. Correct? Its a modest fact, i think we are quite stable and we've put out a fair effort to compete given our circumstances.

Therefore, the implication that varden's "real problems" are what contributing to something like staying on the map would be wrong to say. Especially an outsider that is no longer in Varden. I would imagine that perhaps even NPC might be in strife to stay on the map if War and Mur double attack you guys for the next few weeks. Imagine how similar NPC's fate would be to Varden's map situation is atm if you throw levi into the mix b:shocked
    QQ
    Just a little hint tho: some of your fac members r starting to question you motivations for hating NPC that much.. even asking for the other side of the story...

Duely noted, and again i also see it to be unnecessary for an outsider to mention Varden issues or it'd be a fictional story. We have ex-NPC members in varden too you know, and i speak for myself i have chosen not to smeare the image of NPC here from what i have been told. Its only fair that you do the same.

Ty
  • KingJoel - Raging Tide
    KingJoel - Raging Tide Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Sup RT Trolls Been silent all week xD havent had time to touch a computer but after reading all the post from this forum it seemed like a Pretty hype TW weekend. Gz to all the new colors on the map
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Amrd - Raging Tide
    Amrd - Raging Tide Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Not to be offensive to anyone but I think NPC did better then Varden in TW this weekend. We had full 80 participate in NPC war while in Varden war we ony had ~50 go in. I barely got any kills over this weekend though with Anarky, Miyake, and Mara pwning everyoneb:cry

Both your factions did an awesome job though and they were both fun TWsb:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide
    Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide Posts: 770 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I think NPC did better then Varden in TW this weekend.

That may be true because Fuzzy wasn't able to be there for the Levi battle! b:surrender

Actually, for that matter, me was only able to be in the NPC battle for 15min an all Fuzzy did was fly around with no armour on talking to me faction on vent. b:chuckle

Very frustrating weekend for Fuzzy. Me only miss 1 or 2 TW's before in 10 months, then end up missing an entire weekend! b:shedtear
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sitnspin
    sitnspin Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Yea you should , that > TW any day b:laugh

Well you guys can probably do much better if you try harder . You know what to expect from us now as well . It wasn't amazing but it was fun anyway . I wanna see you , ItWasntMe , SoulHunter & Adriana in TW next time :D

Sorry Pimp, InstincT's & my current computers are not fond of tws atm. Until we get ours back in working order our TW attendance is sketchy with allowing only one of us to attend or neither b:sad

As to all the ranting in this NPCnews prediction outcome. Just as it is part of TW to QQ or to peacock up & flame so is getting outbid. Like it or not that's what happens sometimes if a faction uses their bid too early. Expose your hand too soon & other players are going to try & rake in the pot. Its a **** in the armor that allowed some an opportunity of a clear shot to utilize/stategize (w/e) to keep qqme or whomever it may be from possible (we cannot know the outcome of a war that didNT happen, & as both facs have won/lost to eachother in the past it was possible to go either way), expansion & as to be expected in such a situation win or lose either faction that won the war are going to say it was fun. Its all part of it.
    If it was an attack & both sides suffered casualties then it is a war. Not like some factions that in the past have attacked us then completely didnt show up.
    Although, I wasn't at tw with Levi (missed the whole damn pinata b:angry) I hope those who attended enjoyed themselves. I don't dislike any faction except Walmart (only cuz i miss all the good sales :( jk) seriously, I really dont dislike factions & there are very few actual players that i want to pull their vocal box out with my bare fingers & shove it up weeeeeellll i stop there lol we'll just say few players that i dislike :P
    If I know we are "fake bidding" or thought we only go after Varden (not for the fun action pack tws) but because of Aasimar's former issues & personal vendetta with certain players he happens to dislike, I & I speculate ~several other NPC players that have been there for awhile~ would walk out & never return. I am nobody's puppet & although i cant speak for anyother member of NPC I can say there are over 100 others with their own brains too & some of us have a few morals lying around somewhere :P.
    As to members of this fac or that saying "i have a friend that told me...." always consider the source of pixel pals may have agendas/gripes/disappointments too not to mention 50 million other possible factors in the equation that may have their calcualtors off. Third person info is never 100% accurate. perception is reality, best to make your judgements based within your personal experience. You have an issue with Aasimar? ok, but remeber Aasimar is NOT NPC, he is only 1 player amongst many that wear the tag.
    hope everyone on raging tide enjoys TWs as much as I have despite predictions, bids, deaths etc. I am very glad we are not a 1 or 2 fac server as are many other players on raging are. That about is all that matters at the end of the day to me. I simply love PWI because unlike the other 2 popular mmorpgs I played on here the fact remains there are ways direct/indirect cashshoppers all get the chance to play ALL the content in the game if they choose. More players get the opportunity to play the weekend event called TW under any tag they want & can build a faction to participate & actually have a good fight, not be forced to join one of the few that dominate the map. This is what NPC offered me a chance to work towards accomplishing. So to my fellow NPC guildies that have been getting harrassed about all this keep your chin up & if you doubt yourself look back to some these rants & consider the sources & what they put into the pot. you will see at the end of the day all this barking back n forth is nothing but disappointed players not angels with all knowing truths.
    1+1=2~ 1+idk+i was told+ i think=?
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    Asheera - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    sitnspin wrote: »
    Sorry Pimp, InstincT's & my current computers are not fond of tws atm. Until we get ours back in working order our TW attendance is sketchy with allowing only one of us to attend or neither b:sad

As to all the ranting in this NPCnews prediction outcome. Just as it is part of TW to QQ or to peacock up & flame so is getting outbid. Like it or not that's what happens sometimes if a faction uses their bid too early. Expose your hand too soon & other players are going to try & rake in the pot. Its a **** in the armor that allowed some an opportunity of a clear shot to utilize/stategize (w/e) to keep qqme or whomever it may be from possible (we cannot know the outcome of a war that didNT happen, & as both facs have won/lost to eachother in the past it was possible to go either way), expansion & as to be expected in such a situation win or lose either faction that won the war are going to say it was fun. Its all part of it.
    If it was an attack & both sides suffered casualties then it is a war. Not like some factions that in the past have attacked us then completely didnt show up.
    Although, I wasn't at tw with Levi (missed the whole damn pinata b:angry) I hope those who attended enjoyed themselves. I don't dislike any faction except Walmart (only cuz i miss all the good sales :( jk) seriously, I really dont dislike factions & there are very few actual players that i want to pull their vocal box out with my bare fingers & shove it up weeeeeellll i stop there lol we'll just say few players that i dislike :P
    If I know we are "fake bidding" or thought we only go after Varden (not for the fun action pack tws) but because of Aasimar's former issues & personal vendetta with certain players he happens to dislike, I & I speculate ~several other NPC players that have been there for awhile~ would walk out & never return. I am nobody's puppet & although i cant speak for anyother member of NPC I can say there are over 100 others with their own brains too & some of us have a few morals lying around somewhere :P.
    As to members of this fac or that saying "i have a friend that told me...." always consider the source of pixel pals may have agendas/gripes/disappointments too not to mention 50 million other possible factors in the equation that may have their calcualtors off. Third person info is never 100% accurate. perception is reality, best to make your judgements based within your personal experience. You have an issue with Aasimar? ok, but remeber Aasimar is NOT NPC, he is only 1 player amongst many that wear the tag.
    hope everyone on raging tide enjoys TWs as much as I have despite predictions, bids, deaths etc. I am very glad we are not a 1 or 2 fac server as are many other players on raging are. That about is all that matters at the end of the day to me. I simply love PWI because unlike the other 2 popular mmorpgs I played on here the fact remains there are ways direct/indirect cashshoppers all get the chance to play ALL the content in the game if they choose. More players get the opportunity to play the weekend event called TW under any tag they want & can build a faction to participate & actually have a good fight, not be forced to join one of the few that dominate the map. This is what NPC offered me a chance to work towards accomplishing. So to my fellow NPC guildies that have been getting harrassed about all this keep your chin up & if you doubt yourself look back to some these rants & consider the sources & what they put into the pot. you will see at the end of the day all this barking back n forth is nothing but disappointed players not angels with all knowing truths.
    1+1=2~ 1+idk+i was told+ i think=?
    Holy **** of tl;dr I couldn't even read the last part b:shocked

Some paragraphs and punctuations would help b:surrender
    First 103 on Raging Tide 30 Oct 2010
    Quit.
  • Linc - Raging Tide
    Linc - Raging Tide Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    It's pretty simple really. If anyone submitted tickets on the NPC bid last week for fake bidding and the NPC leader is banned for 3 days then it was a fake bid. If the GM investigates and doesn't ban anyone, then the bid was legit.

I haven't heard of any bans yet, so for now the bid seems legit.
    I did not feel the treachery or inconstancy of a friend, nor the injuries of a secret or open enemy. I had no occasion of bribing, flattering, or pimping, to procure the favour of any great man, or of his minion; I wanted no fence against fraud or oppression: here was neither physician to destroy my body, nor lawyer to ruin my fortune; no informer to watch my words and actions, or forge accusations against me for hire: here were no gibers, censurers, backbiters, pickpockets, highwaymen, housebreakers, attorneys, bawds, buffoons, gamesters, politicians, wits, splenetics, tedious talkers, controvertists, ravishers, murderers, robbers, virtuosos; no leaders, or followers, of party and faction; no encouragers to vice, by seducement or examples; no dungeon, axes, gibbets, whipping-posts, or pillories; no cheating shopkeepers or mechanics; no pride, vanity, or affectation; no fops, bullies, drunkards, strolling prostitutes, or poxes; no ranting, lewd, expensive wives; no stupid, proud pedants; no importunate, overbearing, quarrelsome, noisy, roaring, empty, conceited, swearing companions; no scoundrels raised from the dust upon the merit of their vices, or nobility thrown into it on account of their virtues; no lords, fiddlers, judges, or dancing-masters.
    From Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    It's pretty simple really. If anyone submitted tickets on the NPC bid last week for fake bidding and the NPC leader is banned for 3 days then it was a fake bid. If the GM investigates and doesn't ban anyone, then the bid was legit.

Yes because GMs are totally on the ball 24/7 and are complete masters of customer support.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Borsuc - Raging Tide
    Borsuc - Raging Tide Posts: 1,526 Arc User
    edited October 2010

Their "investigation" consists of: how many people have sent tickets complaining about the same thing?
  • Drigan - Raging Tide
    Drigan - Raging Tide Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Their "investigation" consists of: how many people have sent tickets complaining about the same thing?

So... if hypothetically half of RT submits a ticket there will actually be a higher chance a ban hammer will be involved? Yikes b:shocked
  • sitnspin
    edited October 2010
    Holy **** of tl;dr I couldn't even read the last part b:shocked

Some paragraphs and punctuations would help b:surrender

To some the package only need be presented pretty & dolled up with a flamboyent bow on top for a person to fool a person into think it is the only way an old box can hold value.... To others they must look inside & see BEFORE they admit rather than a cop out saying some ignorant statement like "I knocked off value points because my brain coulndt handle a few more words & being less intelligent than others i wasnt able to read the crayola she wrote let alone make a thought from it.. " If its not that maybe it the colour s of the paige get your eyes chequed. Yes I am disabled deal with it if you are so wise & capable otherwise b:shutup
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    How about you use paragraphs and punctuation? Even the smallest of posts become difficult to read with no punctuation or grammar.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sitnspin
    edited October 2010
    How about you use paragraphs and punctuation? Even the smallest of posts become difficult to read with no punctuation or grammar.

WTH is wrong with you people? You so loco pixel you forgot how to be human? OMG raging tide the world is over a non punctuating mispeller with opinions is just too overwhelming for me to handle i must have a retort she must be easy prey.. GTFO Rawwrh or whoever you think you are. Pixel superstar you may be but your lack of humanity, intelligence (yah believe or not book smart & apptitude to learn are 2 different scores) & constant need for to draw attention to yourself to validate your self inflated ego is soo textbook mamas boy...
  • InstincT - Raging Tide
    InstincT - Raging Tide Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    WTH is wrong with you people? You so loco pixel you forgot how to be human? OMG raging tide the world is over a non punctuating mispeller with opinions is just too overwhelming for me to handle i must have a retort she must be easy prey.. GTFO Rawwrh or whoever you think you are. Pixel superstar you may be but your lack of humanity, intelligence (yah believe or not book smart & apptitude to learn are 2 different scores) & constant need for to draw attention to yourself to validate your self inflated ego is soo textbook mamas boy...

lmao what did you expect from someone whos sig has quotes highlighting himself? mamas boys FTL!!!!
  • sitnspin
    edited October 2010
    lmao what did you expect from someone whos sig has quotes highlighting himself? mamas boys FTL!!!!

Ok punk i got it now i know why you were laughing your bum off I got a lil carried away & alot immature thx for the reality cheque.

My apologies to whomever i offended with my lack of expressing my thoughts to your standards. My apologies to Rawrgh* for going overboard with my hormones your post nor the other persons really said anything that would deserve such an overdramatic response of me. Yah i was a bratty brat for no good reason & if InstincT hadnt have replied I would have deleted the showing of my ***. b:surrender
    Just hard to believe people cant even let one post/small opinion slide by without picking it apart. If this forum is that important to you all, that you must lift your leg at every stop, so be it I will leave it to you. I dont make a very good biotch & being territorial & possessive is just not my thing.caio.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1nT__5colo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nuff_Said - Raging Tide
    Nuff_Said - Raging Tide Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    "I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and vicious, and most ruthless champion there's ever been. There's no one can stop me. Lennox is a conqueror? No, I'm Alexander, he's no Alexander. I'm the best ever! There's never been anybody as ruthless! I'm Sonny Liston, I'm Jack Dempsey. There's no one like me. I'm from their cloth. There's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart! I want to eat his children!" ~ Mike Tyson
  • InstincT - Raging Tide
    InstincT - Raging Tide Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    zGU4v.jpg
  • Tanich - Raging Tide
    Tanich - Raging Tide Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Just hard to believe people cant even let one post/small opinion slide by without picking it apart.caio.

Lmao you don't read the forums much do you? the trolls are extremely active here and are like salivating wolves looking for fresh meat to tear apart....

So the lesson of the day is.... if you don't want to risk having a post ripped apart and criticized don't post....
  • Dysconnect - Raging Tide
    Dysconnect - Raging Tide Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I honestly don't see the problem hitting the enter button more than once though. It's not poisonous you know... b:bye
    edited October 2010
    Lmao you don't read the forums much do you? the trolls are extremely active here and are like salivating wolves looking for fresh meat to tear apart....

So the lesson of the day is.... if you don't want to risk having a post ripped apart and criticized don't post....

Because the people that have this delirious notion that they run the forums want to drive off anyone else that dare post on them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • OptimusRhyme - Raging Tide
    OptimusRhyme - Raging Tide Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Because the people that have this delirious notion that they run the forums want to drive off anyone else that dare post on them.

we saw your picture. no on e takes anything you say seriously
    edited October 2010
    we saw your picture. no on e takes anything you say seriously

My picture is irrelevant. As are you <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • OptimusRhyme - Raging Tide
    OptimusRhyme - Raging Tide Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    My picture is irrelevant. As are you <3