Isn't it ironic, doncha think?

Comments

• Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    This made me laugh at the hypocrisy of it all following recent events.
    Is there any part of that statement that isn't true? Is it not true that when Leviathan was beating QQme, several QQme members left to join Leviathan, most of which were accepted in?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Russiee - Raging Tide
    Russiee - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Is there any part of that statement that isn't true? Is it not true that when Leviathan was beating QQme, several QQme members left to join Leviathan, most of which were accepted in?

Accepted in, yet there was still a vote. Arch invited Levi people without voting. That's a bit more eager than just accepting with Yes votes imo.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    Getting in is getting in, no matter how it was done.

I've been on levi forums, most of the people that get in get in with like 2 votes anyways.

And it's not like we agree with arch letting people in without a vote, and it shouldn't be happenning much more.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Russiee - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    Getting in is getting in, no matter how it was done.

I've been on levi forums, most of the people that get in get in with like 2 votes anyways.

And it's not like we agree with arch letting people in without a vote, and it shouldn't be happenning much more.

I know that getting in = getting in. It was just funny how people kept reffering to how "tymi was welcomed with open arms". Yet so were those people with nearly the same conditions b:chuckle
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    b:shocked how did Fuzzy change his avatar?
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    That was my entire point, that people complain and accuse anyone who joins QQme of "bandwagon jumping" yet there are several people who left QQme for Leviathan when Levi was winning.

Plain and simple, if you're going to accuse one group of people of bandwagon jumping, you have to accuse both.

The only reason I pointed that out is because you accused people who joined QQme of "bandwagon jumping"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide
    Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide Posts: 770 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    b:shocked how did Fuzzy change his avatar?

Fuzzy just magic like that. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Russiee - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    That was my entire point, that people complain and accuse anyone who joins QQme of "bandwagon jumping" yet there are several people who left QQme for Leviathan when Levi was winning.

Plain and simple, if you're going to accuse one group of people of bandwagon jumping, you have to accuse both.

The only reason I pointed that out is because you accused people who joined QQme of "bandwagon jumping"

Eh. It was mostly because of fail reasons such as "I'm going to go join my friends." Brah.. Since when do you have friends there? "Since when they would farm my gear for me." Inb4moreLevel100'susingViciousArrow and Tiger Maw to grind?
  • Nadis - Sanctuary
    Nadis - Sanctuary Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Eh. It was mostly because of fail reasons such as "I'm going to go join my friends." Brah.. Since when do you have friends there? "Since when they would farm my gear for me." Inb4moreLevel100'susingViciousArrow and Tiger Maw to grind?

Pfft Viccious? such a weaksauce spell..Everyone knows Eagleon is the shi't.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    We saw the exact same thing.

"I'm going to help my friend start a guild" in levi the next day
    "I'm quitting the game guys" in levi the next day
    "my latinos need me" in levi the next day.

And people who join expecting gear to be farmed for them are in for a pretty big wake up. We'll go on runs with you, maybe. If you contribute a lot and we feel like bringing you along.

If people think that it's going to be "welcome to QQme, let's go farm your TT99!" then they're going to be surprised.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Russiee - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    We saw the exact same thing.

"I'm going to help my friend start a guild" in levi the next day
    "I'm quitting the game guys" in levi the next day
    "my latinos need me" in levi the next day.

And people who join expecting gear to be farmed for them are in for a pretty big wake up. We'll go on runs with you, maybe. If you contribute a lot and we feel like bringing you along.

If people think that it's going to be "welcome to QQme, let's go farm your TT99!" then they're going to be surprised.

You did 3 reasons to leave :o I swear only 2 people joined Levi from QQme? Itz isn't in levi btw XD
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    Those were just examples, there were several people who left.

And of course he isn't you lost a TW, so naturally he's going to leave.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • waaaaaaaah
    waaaaaaaah Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Levi was never "winning" it was a 2 month stalemate for whatever god awful reason. Taking a look back at all the apps I distinctly remember only 5 from QQme joining Mara, Itz, Tymirichy, Russiee and Heavenly aside from the various attempts of Cupcake trying to get her alt in the faction. 4/5 of those that joined us listed "mistreated" by faction as their reasoning for leaving whether thats the truth or not is subject to debate since the opposing faction will of course argue against it to keep their image. There isn't much faction hopping between the top 2 with only Tymirichy being the only one to go back and forth though she's still here despite being on the losing side.

Oh and Itz left during our first succesful defense of 1k you know when we were supposedly "winning".
  • OptimusRhyme - Raging Tide
    OptimusRhyme - Raging Tide Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    russiee was asked to leave QQme via PM. he isnt a faction hopper
  • ProMule - Raging Tide
    ProMule - Raging Tide Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    forever live inflamuuuuuuuuuuuu
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    3 more ex - levi ppls joined QQme , 1 applied if not in already . Some of our best geared ppl too . I heard they were accepted right away too .

How much longer till the faction is filled with 95+ ppl ?

It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    As for Madrigorian NarkusPL and... the other guy, they were invited in by archmichael without applying, and let me say that archmichael's decision to let them in does not reflect what most people think, most of us hated how they didn't apply and were invited, ArchMichael does not speak with us all and personally, I think he made a terrible decision. We even lost a member, Kyleran, who was tired of arch adding in faction hoppers.

Hopefully that should be stopping soon, which is why bantonesa hasn't been added in immediately.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • OptimusRhyme - Raging Tide
    OptimusRhyme - Raging Tide Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    As for Madrigorian NarkusPL and... the other guy, they were invited in by archmichael without applying, and let me say that archmichael's decision to let them in does not reflect what most people think, most of us hated how they didn't apply and were invited, ArchMichael does not speak with us all and personally, I think he made a terrible decision. We even lost a member, Kyleran, who was tired of arch adding in faction hoppers.

Hopefully that should be stopping soon, which is why bantonesa hasn't been added in immediately.

after reading madrigorians app i can honestly say he is not faction hopping. and i would have voted yes for him had we done a proper vote.
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited October 2010

tiger maw sux ***..
    gotta use stream strike..
    pro-est skill ever
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • Kyleran - Raging Tide
    Kyleran - Raging Tide Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited October 2010

I lol'd and QFT
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] butt hurt fish xD
  • Russiee - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    tiger maw sux ***..
    gotta use stream strike..
    pro-est skill ever

I thought Buddha guard vs wizzies was?
  • Sarbear - Raging Tide
    Sarbear - Raging Tide Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    3 more ex - levi ppls joined QQme , 1 applied if not in already . Some of our best geared ppl too . I heard they were accepted right away too .

How much longer till the faction is filled with 95+ ppl ?

I'm gonna go to QQme too. It's the new cool thing to do b:dirty. I want to be in the "top faction" and TW once a weekend. And when the whole map is taken I cant wait to do 12+ 5min rolls every weekend. jajajaja good server. b:pleased
    "Target Sarbear, Anti-stun skill, Irongaurd, holy path, armageddon:Result? Miss! Q_Q" - Rawrgh
    "Actually if you had half-a-brain you would realize that fists > bow when someone is close to you." - XxZavxX
    "hey I made another insulting post towards Spell_Caster, and all say...yeah!! Gzz! You're the rock!" - Spell_Caster
  • Nadis - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    I'm gonna go to QQme too. It's the new cool thing to do b:dirty. I want to be in the "top faction" and TW once a weekend. And when the whole map is taken I cant wait to do 12+ 5min rolls every weekend. jajajaja good server. b:pleased

Isnt that what Sanctuary is all about? b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sarbear - Raging Tide
    Sarbear - Raging Tide Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Isnt that what Sanctuary is all about? b:kiss

You're what Sanctuary is all about baby. b:kiss
    "Target Sarbear, Anti-stun skill, Irongaurd, holy path, armageddon:Result? Miss! Q_Q" - Rawrgh
    "Actually if you had half-a-brain you would realize that fists > bow when someone is close to you." - XxZavxX
    "hey I made another insulting post towards Spell_Caster, and all say...yeah!! Gzz! You're the rock!" - Spell_Caster
  • Nadis - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    You're what Sanctuary is all about baby. b:kiss

Oh baby, hold me<3. b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2010
    But guess what , Miyake's back b:pleased
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Nadis - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    But guess what , Miyake's back b:pleased

You didnt even give me a chance to guess.. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    The way to get good competition isn't advancing sucky factions. I was in the NPC vs Varden tw and...

IT WAS HOOOOOORRRRIBLE bad bad bad. It has to start somewhere but it was painful to my virgin eyes. So i'm sorry if you think you will get good territory wars by sucking, that is simply not the case.

Competition > > Fun >> challenge

So you beat QQme regularly in tw, then you start to lose...

Be better as a faction, don't immediately start complaining THE WORST about everything there is to complain about.

Man is guaranteed as a faction leader to bring is faction into conflict with enough enemies to lose some tw's XD It happened before and it will happen again.

TL;DR stop whining and go farm, make yourselves better, my faction isn't very powerful. Same faction that lost to Levi many times. I didn't complain all day long about your CSing rank 8 archers. I said GG your 80 proved better than our 80. We will have to refine our strategy and move on. Don't resort to degrading your opponents for whatever reason, to make yourself feel better i guess.

Yes I remember all the times Pimp and Scion in SZ complaining

"you only win because your higher level"
    "you only win because you have spent more $$$"
    "you only win beacuse you have done more farming"
    "you only win because you have more numbers"
    "you only win because you have better gear"

Excuses all well and good, ofc there are reasons people are able to defeat others. Losing is not a big deal, its how you play the game that matters.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2010
    The way to get good competition isn't advancing sucky factions. I was in the NPC vs Varden tw and...

IT WAS HOOOOOORRRRIBLE bad bad bad. It has to start somewhere but it was painful to my virgin eyes. So i'm sorry if you think you will get good territory wars by sucking, that is simply not the case.

Competition > > Fun >> challenge

So you beat QQme regularly in tw, then you start to lose...

Be better as a faction, don't immediately start complaining THE WORST about everything there is to complain about.

Man is guaranteed as a faction leader to bring is faction into conflict with enough enemies to lose some tw's XD It happened before and it will happen again.

TL;DR stop whining and go farm, make yourselves better, my faction isn't very powerful. Same faction that lost to Levi many times. I didn't complain all day long about your CSing rank 8 archers. I said GG your 80 proved better than our 80. We will have to refine our strategy and move on. Don't resort to degrading your opponents for whatever reason, to make yourself feel better i guess.

Yes I remember all the times Pimp and Scion in SZ complaining

"you only win because your higher level"
    "you only win because you have spent more $$$"
    "you only win beacuse you have done more farming"
    "you only win because you have more numbers"
    "you only win because you have better gear"

Excuses all well and good, ofc there are reasons people are able to defeat others. Losing is not a big deal, its how you play the game that matters.

Again you obviously care so much about us .

Thanks for your concern !

Not , now get out b:thanks

QQing is my pro talent & I wanna win an award for it . I got this , yo .

It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Drigan - Raging Tide
    Drigan - Raging Tide Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Despite your failure to use proper grammar and spelling I will reply...

Actually, I simply said that Varden was disorganized. IE a ton of squishy people were told to do stuff with their own levels.. whilst no tanks were available, getting ***** by foolish TW strategies (and there are other people who could validate that claim if they want to be brave enough to speak). Varden is like Empire, leadership doesn't lead the faction, and it doesn't act as a collective, which is important if you want to remain on the map. I have no negative feelings towards Varden, and the majority of the members in it, I just thought in comparison to Haven (who coincidentally managed to defeat Leviathan, even after Araemus and drama drove 30 of the better members out) at its height, that Varden was underachieving from a lack of unity and organization. I got booted for stating it. The end.

QQme on the other hand is a breath of fresh air. People actually interact with one another. People teach one another things. Things get done.

I left DarkDream because you were running people out of the faction, and others were leaving on their own accord. I joined Perdition, which was a solid core of people, who I followed throughout their time on RT. The leader never was petty like you towards other players. He was kind, and it bit him in the ***.

If you wanna take potshots at me, go ahead, just take a look in the mirror once in awhile.

QQmoar about people deleting you off their friend's list...

You got kicked because you had the ignorance to critise (like you are now about Varden and Levi) when you are a completely useless member. Name one thing you actually DID for the faction other than talk? Still got ur head up ur *** i see even though you are in QQme now.