Isn't it ironic, doncha think?

Comments

• ReinsTerror - Raging Tide
    ReinsTerror - Raging Tide Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    ohh and before i get a dumb comment from you i can spell just woke up and missed typed because im laughing at who ZAV thinks he is.This is in no way a dis on QQme just the jerk who thinks because he joined the Best or one of the best factions on this server it makes him a good player.
    PS your faction does not make you you make your faction and QQme did just fine without you
    The real RT
  • waaaaaaaah
    waaaaaaaah Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Dear Leviathan,

I am sorry that you are having a case of nerdrage and ragequits lately. This does not excuse your poor behavior of trying to coax other factions into TWs while tucking your tails between your legs and running like a whooped dog from QQme. You also accuse people of joining QQme because they are tired of losing, even though some of your members have gone from lesser TW factions into your own, including the people who make these preposterous accusations. I can only imagine that the person who said this joined Leviathan from Varden for either coins or to have better TWs. And it is human nature to want to be able to compete, and not taste the nasty stench of defeat due to poorly organized TWs, so I will forgive this silly pettiness on your part.

I could appeal to you, the reader's sensibilities, all day and all night using Pathos, Logos, and Ethos
    . But that's not what this post is really about.

I would simply like to post some questions to our friends in Leviathan...

Why do you call out other factions, namely Murr and Varden, to coax them into coming to your attacks whilst you do not turn your attention to QQme when we attack you? Can you not stand losing yourselves?

What is your course of actions when taking back all the people who suffered nerdrage and ragequit your faction?

When will we see the mighty Leviathan again and not the current Leviastank?

Your stupidity knows no bound this "god" complex of yours is ridiculous. Is it maybe because you joined the top faction you feel like your above everyone else? Tbh I have never seen you before until early September when you started WCing random **** and making even stupider posts on forums. I don't think you even seen the "mighty Leviathan" since you joined in when QQme were winning.

We attend our attack TWs even though we had no chance of winning something Murr didn't do hence we made fun of em. To answer your question on why we didn't show up to QQme I'll use Asheera's logic. Why should we make our European players stay awake if we can't win? Why should we keep our U.S players from playing LoL or going out to party when we can't win?

And LOL you know this guy is a joke when he brags about killing clerics in TW you know the most focus fired class. He assumes when he attacks them he's the one that killed em when frankly there's probably a **** ton of other people that are attacking said cleric. That being said nice troll brah b:bye.
  • Nadis - Sanctuary
    Nadis - Sanctuary Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    waaaaaaaah wrote: »
    Your stupidity knows no bound this "god" complex of yours is ridiculous. Is it maybe because you joined the top faction you feel like your above everyone else? Tbh I have never seen you before until early September when you started WCing random **** and making even stupider posts on forums. I don't think you even seen the "mighty Leviathan" since you joined in when QQme were winning.

We attend our attack TWs even though we had no chance of winning something Murr didn't do hence we made fun of em. To answer your question on why we didn't show up to QQme I'll use Asheera's logic. Why should we make our European players stay awake if we can't win? Why should we keep our U.S players from playing LoL or going out to party when we can't win?

And LOL you know this guy is a joke when he brags about killing clerics in TW you know the most focus fired class. He assumes when he attacks them he's the one that killed em when frankly there's probably a **** ton of other people that are attacking said cleric. That being said nice troll brah b:bye.

Ruffs Knulls Approves.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    ohh and before i get a dumb comment from you i can spell just woke up and missed typed because im laughing at who ZAV thinks he is.This is in no way a dis on QQme just the jerk who thinks because he joined the Best or one of the best factions on this server it makes him a good player.
    PS your faction does not make you you make your faction and QQme did just fine without you
    The real RT
    I think I just heard my english teacher from the third grade crying.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Russiee - Raging Tide
    Russiee - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Ah, no, I would still be in Perdition had the members not hopped over to Dreamweaver server. And, for the record, when I joined QQme, Leviathan did manage to drag out a TW to the limits. And if they pulled themselves together they could do it again...

No offense man, but everyone hated you. I'd get people talking about how downright annoying you are, yes this was in Perdition, and how you kept annoying them on msn, then by text.
    it is human nature to want to be able to compete, and not taste the nasty stench of defeat due to poorly organized TWs

It isn't a case of organisation, it is a case of every single nobody in the server bandwagoning onto the "top" faction because they want to feel important, when in reality, nobody in that faction gives 2 ****s about you and simply sees you as an inconvenience when you ask for **** in faction chat. Due to this bandwagoning the top faction now uses Zerg. It's super effective.

Most people say "what about you saying skill > CS?" When you can afford to throw money at the enemy, until their screen is completely filled up with dead bodies / coins and they run out of ammo / space to move in (due to the coins), then naturally will the CS'ing/Zerg Rushing side win.

Inb4LeviathanCS'smorethanQQme.

Typing this with a Nokia N82 is so ****. No internet qqqqq.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    It isn't a case of organisation, it is a case of every single nobody in the server bandwagoning onto the "top" faction because they want to feel important, when in reality, nobody in that faction gives 2 ****s about you and simply sees you as an inconvenience when you ask for **** in faction chat. Due to this bandwagoning the top faction now uses Zerg. It's super effective.

Uh........ what? Why is it when people join QQme when it's winning they are immediately "bandwagon jumpers" when most of the people that are winning the TWs have been there before TWs were wined and Leviathan was winning.

Yet when Leviathan is winning and people leave QQme for leviathan, you welcome them with open arms. Welcome Tymirichy, welcome ItzElysium, Welcome a dozen or so other members!

Fortunately you only got our nonfactors like Tymirichy and ItzElysium.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Sarbear - Raging Tide
    Sarbear - Raging Tide Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    We voted democratically on attacking Leviathan. Because QQme believes in truth, justice, and the American way, yo. Even though we believe in other ways as well, since we have our righteous Brits, Argentinians, Libyans, and other members of the world.

This is too good.

I guess we have very different views on the "American way". b:laugh

I was so upset when I heard NuBlade left QQme and I lost my bids target, but a big thank you to you for volunteering to fill the spot. b:dirty
    "Target Sarbear, Anti-stun skill, Irongaurd, holy path, armageddon:Result? Miss! Q_Q" - Rawrgh
    "Actually if you had half-a-brain you would realize that fists > bow when someone is close to you." - XxZavxX
    "hey I made another insulting post towards Spell_Caster, and all say...yeah!! Gzz! You're the rock!" - Spell_Caster
  • Choco - Raging Tide
    Choco - Raging Tide Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited October 2010

Sad to disappoint you, but tymi is actually a really precious member. She might be a non factor for you, but she helps out where ever she can, does BHs daily (which is very much appreciated with our lack of lvl 100 barbs) and with the right care she isnt quite as bad anymore. Not saying she is the best barb on the server, but we get stuff done regardless.
    Apart from that, she is a really nice person, maybe you just failed to see that b:cute
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    Sad to disappoint you, but tymi is actually a really precious member. She might be a non factor for you, but she helps out where ever she can, does BHs daily (which is very much appreciated with our lack of lvl 100 barbs) and with the right care she isnt quite as bad anymore. Not saying she is the best barb on the server, but we get stuff done regardless.
    Apart from that, she is a really nice person, maybe you just failed to see that b:cute
    But she's a barb that uses pdef ornaments.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sephirothxp - Heavens Tear
    Sephirothxp - Heavens Tear Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Pro thread is pro. Wonder if this shall go to the Lower Deph's section too.
    There is nothing wrong with it but you know how the mods have been latelyb:shutup
    Your envy feeds my ego b:thanks
    -Retired as of December 26th, 2009.

Originally Posted by Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    one can never satisfy everyone.
  • Nuff_Said - Raging Tide
    Nuff_Said - Raging Tide Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    But she's a barb that uses pdef ornaments.

And you're a 100 barb with 13k hp in tiger form, so whats your point? Tymi is actually pretty good. She just needed someone to actually explain what she was doing wrong and with a language barrier, no one took the time to do it. Also, she was leviathan before QQme ijs.
    "I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and vicious, and most ruthless champion there's ever been. There's no one can stop me. Lennox is a conqueror? No, I'm Alexander, he's no Alexander. I'm the best ever! There's never been anybody as ruthless! I'm Sonny Liston, I'm Jack Dempsey. There's no one like me. I'm from their cloth. There's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart! I want to eat his children!" ~ Mike Tyson
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    And you're a 100 barb with 13k hp in tiger form, so whats your point? Tymi is actually pretty good. She just needed someone to actually explain what she was doing wrong and with a language barrier, no one took the time to do it. Also, she was leviathan before QQme ijs.
    13k hp is more than enough HP to last through your nukes b:cute

I could honestly write an entire essay on why mdef ornaments are VASTLY superior to pdef ornaments.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    Asheera - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I actually like tymi as a person and if explained to her she doesn't do that bad.

God the only thing I really don't like is her inability to speak proper english and understand what I was saying b:surrender
    First 103 on Raging Tide 30 Oct 2010
    Quit.
  • Tainaker - Harshlands
    Tainaker - Harshlands Posts: 302 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Isn't it ironic ... don't you think
    It's like raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin on your wedding day
    It's a free riiiiiiideeeeeeeeeeeee when you've already paid
  • Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide
    Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide Posts: 770 Arc User
    edited October 2010

I could honestly write an entire essay on why mdef ornaments are VASTLY superior to pdef ornaments.

Fuzzy agree that might be true, but 13k Rawrgh?

Go refine! b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • waaaaaaaah
    waaaaaaaah Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Uh........ what? Why is it when people join QQme when it's winning they are immediately "bandwagon jumpers" when most of the people that are winning the TWs have been there before TWs were wined and Leviathan was winning.

Yet when Leviathan is winning and people leave QQme for leviathan, you welcome them with open arms. Welcome Tymirichy, welcome ItzElysium, Welcome a dozen or so other members!

Its not faction hopping when you guys trolled them and made em feel unwelcome in the faction hence giving them reasons to leave.
  • ProMule - Raging Tide
    ProMule - Raging Tide Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Rawrgh trolls everyone. /argument.
  • Nadis - Sanctuary
    Nadis - Sanctuary Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    13k hp is more than enough HP to last through your nukes b:cute

...And your point is?

You have already got your answer, we like Tymi and dont care about her flaws, sure phys ornaments are worse but aslong as she gets everything done it wont really matter would it..
    She might be a non factor for you, but she helps out where ever she can, does BHs daily (which is very much appreciated with our lack of lvl 100 barbs) and with the right care she isnt quite as bad anymore. Not saying she is the best barb on the server, but we get stuff done regardless.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Russiee - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    insulting tymi so much that she leaves =/= bandwagoning. In any case, i only know of 3 people who left for levi (including me) and as far as i know they had legitimate reasons for leaving.

As for tymi, she is actually a good barb. All it took was a bit of explaining. Ive done around 10 succesfull deltas, which is more than ive seen most barbs do.
  • MrSyko - Raging Tide
    MrSyko - Raging Tide Posts: 515 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Not like it's really any of my business, but I have a coupe questions...

1) What is the point of this thread?

2) Why are so many people coming here to talk **** about other people?? b:surrender
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    Of course when someone joins levi they immediately "got trolled" but when someone joins QQme they're just bandwagon jumpers. Makes perfect sense really.

I can think of several people that went to QQme from Leviathan even when QQme wasn't winning, with decent reasons, i.e Merve, and some people the left for maybe not so great reasons, but still weren't bandwagon jumping, you don't bandwagon jump if you join the guild that's losing at the time do you?

Now, there are several members who left because we were simply losing, and nothing else. And of course they didn't SAY that's why they left, when you apply to a guild you're not going to say "I left my old guild because they were losing TWs to you and I want to be on the winning side."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Dear Leviathan,

I am sorry that you are having a case of nerdrage and ragequits lately. This does not excuse your poor behavior of trying to coax other factions into TWs while tucking your tails between your legs and running like a whooped dog from QQme. You also accuse people of joining QQme because they are tired of losing, even though some of your members have gone from lesser TW factions into your own, including the people who make these preposterous accusations. I can only imagine that the person who said this joined Leviathan from Varden for either coins or to have better TWs. And it is human nature to want to be able to compete, and not taste the nasty stench of defeat due to poorly organized TWs, so I will forgive this silly pettiness on your part.

I could appeal to you, the reader's sensibilities, all day and all night using Pathos, Logos, and Ethos
    . But that's not what this post is really about.

I would simply like to post some questions to our friends in Leviathan...

Why do you call out other factions, namely Murr and Varden, to coax them into coming to your attacks whilst you do not turn your attention to QQme when we attack you? Can you not stand losing yourselves?

What is your course of actions when taking back all the people who suffered nerdrage and ragequit your faction?

When will we see the mighty Leviathan again and not the current Leviastank?

Dear non-factor , please take a hike .

Thank you b:bye

It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Farseer - Raging Tide
    Farseer - Raging Tide Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    So I dont really post much unless its something I really wanna say hence the post count. So I have been in QQme awhile and been through different kinds of times it has faced. And during these times we have seen many loyal and unloyal members come and go. I know many of you will think I am biased but I am honestly providing an honest view.

Tackling the faction hoppers and band wagon jumpers or W/E........... Yes we had tymirichy, ItzElysium and Russiee defect to Levi. I can assure you 100% that we never treated either of them badly or ignored them and if they say that I'm afraid its a total lie. Been the person who is in charge of distributing TW money for QQme ( yes before and after the diamond change) tymirichy and Itz have been the two biggest QQ'ers to me. So often they use to TW uncharmed and when it got so bad I started issuing charms (instead of the coin) to them which obviously didnt go down well. So especially once coin was replaced with Mirages I wasn't surprised to see them leave, although I must admit I was surprised they got accepted to Levi anywho thats a diff story but this is why I and many others who know classify them as band wagon jumpers, jmo anyways. In no way am I upset that they left in fact if they are doing better in Levi it only makes me glad. The only person I am sad that left QQme for levi is Russiee. Yes he maybe crazy and stuff but he is a great person, friend and was always loyal to QQme attending TW and helping out as much as he can.....

Ok now so back to the topic at hand. I think Levi's choice of choosing not to attend TW's against us is part of their strategy and we need to respect that. If they feel doing this is what will help them rebuild and lift their morale who are we to argue. When we faced a similar situation we actually chose to attend Levi and give up land against NPC and once Poseidon but that was our way and this is their way.

I think it was mentioned somewhere by someone not sure who that we voted and decided to attack COTL last week so this is how it will be this week too.

I fully expect Levi to get out of this down moment soon as they too have a great set of core members. I know I shouldn't say this but the reason QQme has been able to rise back up is the response of many core members. People like Bastilla, Kali, Asheera, Woodwic, Umbra really stood up to be counted when it was needed. When we coupled this with our already pro bunch of Man, Enemy, SpellCaster, Whomper, linc, Asheera, Cupcake, Ben etc.... it was truly somethin special. This was the week when we took 1k back and defended Archo in abt 20 mins.

So I know for a fact that Levi has these type of ppl too and will no doubt re emerge stronger so am waiting for those fun TW's we used to have again.

My 2 cents and I apologize for it being this long, but hey like I said I only post if I only really wanna say something
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    Asheera - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Itz left to join Levi because we were losing, that was obvious. He and all the other LatinoS that went to that faction as soon as TW pay changed clearly showed to us they only joined QQme because of highest land count and pay, so I'm glad they left. Itz on the other hand was the only one to join Levi when it was "better" than QQme so he's the worst kind of glory chaser b:bye

Tymi stayed for a while but when she got killed in tourney (when digging a chest she wasn't supposed to) she rage quit faction. As I said communication problems again, I feel sorry we couldn't avoid that >.<
    First 103 on Raging Tide 30 Oct 2010
    Quit.
  • Russiee - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    Bastilla, Kali, Asheera, Woodwic, Umbra really stood up to be counted when it was needed. When we coupled this with our already pro bunch of Man, Enemy, SpellCaster, Whomper, linc, Asheera, Cupcake, Ben etc....

The only problem with this, is that whilst Leviathan does have lots of valuable members. Our members do not have gear as amazing as all of those players listed. Nearly all those players have full TT99 Gold, Cube/Warsong stuff, TT99 Gold/Lunar Weapons with gems with the exception of Umbra. Levi doesn't have that.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    Then get that? TT99 gear is still farmable.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XxZavxX - Raging Tide
    XxZavxX - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Dear non-factor , please take a hike .

Thank you b:bye

Eh, at least I don't talk about being a pro and stroke my own ego, unlike you... who has people snickering behind your back...

QQ about cash shoppers moar Mr. Butt-of-Jokes...
  • XxZavxX - Raging Tide
    XxZavxX - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    ZAV give it up everyone on this server knows youy joiuned atleast 4 factions and failed to be a real faction member.By this i mean you only cried for hrlp yet could never seem to do anything besides cry.To be honest ium suprized QQme even bothered to waste their time with you.Your a said excuse for a faction member and im very glad you left 2 factions i was in.Can talk all the smack you want but the only thing that makes you personally strong is QQme.NOT you or your skills of playing PWI.
    SINGED the real RT

Despite your failure to use proper grammar and spelling I will reply...

Actually, I simply said that Varden was disorganized. IE a ton of squishy people were told to do stuff with their own levels.. whilst no tanks were available, getting ***** by foolish TW strategies (and there are other people who could validate that claim if they want to be brave enough to speak). Varden is like Empire, leadership doesn't lead the faction, and it doesn't act as a collective, which is important if you want to remain on the map. I have no negative feelings towards Varden, and the majority of the members in it, I just thought in comparison to Haven (who coincidentally managed to defeat Leviathan, even after Araemus and drama drove 30 of the better members out) at its height, that Varden was underachieving from a lack of unity and organization. I got booted for stating it. The end.

QQme on the other hand is a breath of fresh air. People actually interact with one another. People teach one another things. Things get done.

I left DarkDream because you were running people out of the faction, and others were leaving on their own accord. I joined Perdition, which was a solid core of people, who I followed throughout their time on RT. The leader never was petty like you towards other players. He was kind, and it bit him in the ***.

If you wanna take potshots at me, go ahead, just take a look in the mirror once in awhile.

QQmoar about people deleting you off their friend's list...
  • Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide
    Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide Posts: 770 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    ... it doesn't act as a collective, which is important if you want to remain on the map.

The history of the server does not back up your comment here... nor will its future.

I got booted for stating it. The end.

For stating something like that, no. For the manner you were conducting yourself at the time, yes. Fuzzy suggest looking at the way you are carrying on with this thread. Perfect example to what me mean.

I have no negative feelings towards Varden, and the majority of the members in it...

Nor we you (as far as Fuzzy is aware) however, just a piece of advice... no matter what faction you are with or who the leadership is, me can't see starting threads like this as a good way to represent yourself or your faction to the rest of the server.

You mention may factions you have been in, most of which are no longer around. You are quick to point the finger at any reason you can to explain their failure. Perhaps instead, its due to the caliber of player they had (such as yourself) as opposed to any other reason. May not be the case, but just food for though.... You mention "looking in the mirror" in your post, well, Fuzzy suggest it not a bad piece of advice to follow yourself.

b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kali - Raging Tide
    Kali - Raging Tide Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Eh, at least I don't talk about being a pro and stroke my own ego, unlike you... who has people snickering behind your back...

QQ about cash shoppers moar Mr. Butt-of-Jokes...

lol wut is dis i dont even.

This thread is ridiculous.
    Good job, giving QQme that bad image as usual, sadly this comes from our own members. I've been in QQme for a while now and the faction has become more mature. b:cute As much as I loved those 3h fun TW's with Levi, I hope they manage to come back just like QQme did, for more future fun TW's.

Great post Farseer. b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]