Territory wars ~Royalty~

Comments

• Rainie_days - Heavens Tear
    Rainie_days - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    All of you have NO IDEA of who he is!!! He is Bill Gates' son

He is going to fund the whole guild to a MINIMUM of Rank 8 with max socket, max gem and +12 refine on every piece of weapon/gears !!!
    He obviously have 200 people that is why he is not accepting anyone.
    But they are currently scattered around in different guilds to spy on each guild and steal TW strategies!
    He could attack now, but is obviously gathering intel for 2 months before the plan is put into place!

Enrage be very scared! ....wait no ... not just Enrage... HT be very scared!!b:shocked

Anyway good Luck to Royalty.... although what's funny is Enrage probably disband in 2 months as more people find other games to play. So what he says may come true lol

Ps. I think I need more sleep.... going a bit crazy here, thinking of crazy/stupid thoughts :P

u make me LOL wilz..

anyway, ill join u if u gonna buy me +12 nirvana gears + weapon n shard it with cit gem... b:cute
    b:shutupops ill become public enemies then..
    b:surrender forget it..
    -Caesar's Gravekeeper- b:sad
  • Andromaka - Heavens Tear
    Andromaka - Heavens Tear Posts: 925 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    You're an alt period. Everything you say or do can and will be used against you. You got no right to see a lawyer, basically you got no rights at all. Tip: Don't drop the soap in the prison shower.

i vote asmo for HT forum cop. whos with me? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SuperWizz - Heavens Tear
    SuperWizz - Heavens Tear Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Surreal Shutup I came from your guild ROFL!
    edited October 2010
    u make me LOL wilz..

anyway, ill join u if u gonna buy me +12 nirvana gears + weapon n shard it with cit gem... b:cute
    b:shutupops ill become public enemies then..
    b:surrender forget it..

Damn if you all put words in my mouth alot. Lol. Sonds as if your just after drama.

MOD LOCK THIS THREAD ^.^
    edited October 2010
    Please dont tell me its Immortal...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2010
    Sounds as if your just after drama.

MOD LOCK THIS THREAD ^.^

fixed, and damn you are right! game is dead, we are bored, forum drama ftw... feed us more pls b:chuckle

oh and double post FTW b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited October 2010

Immortal? What was your name?
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Immortal? What was your name?

He meant TE. b:quiet
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rainie_days - Heavens Tear
    Rainie_days - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    fixed, and damn you are right! game is dead, we are bored, forum drama ftw... feed us more pls b:chuckle

oh and double post FTW b:cute

b:victorythats why we are here!!
    -Caesar's Gravekeeper- b:sad
    edited October 2010
    My name is uh... Yea not telling ^.^ But i only know a few of you not all. Actually only 3 of you. Thats why i think this is so funny.
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Oh this is turning into a "Guess Who" game....so we now know he's from _Surreal_'s guild/ex-guild (Depends wether it's TE or Immortal)

My turn to ask a question....ermmm.....Do you have brown hair? b:chuckle
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Rofl i love guessing games.But heres a question,you said this is your main but an alt til its a higher level?Which is it cant be both you know. Now do you were glasses?(guess who is a blast =D )
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
    edited October 2010
    Its gonna be my new main. But not considered a main till higher lvl. Yea its a mind @$%* right? Lol. And i do have brown hair!
    edited October 2010
    Its gonna be my new main. But not considered a main till higher lvl. Yea its a mind @$%* right? Lol. And i do have brown hair!

did i like your other "main" as a friend? how long ago did i meet you?
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2010
    Well i did not talk much. Not to you anyway. I talked to my friends in BLUE and Muffins. Hmm. A year mabey?
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    And Now For Something Completely Different....

Territory wars ~Royalty~

Carry on.
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2010
    Bottom line is and tell me honestly what you guys think...

Even if we wont win (For now), We should still be allowed to compete in TW's.

We found it very fun. And Enrage knew when they took the territory's...
    That guilds would attack.. And if its fun why should we not be able to do them?

After all its a game meant to play and have fun. Not have to sit everything out...
    Until we have 210 payers in a faction. So i don't think what i did was false bidding..

I think it was enjoying something put in the game and getting the use out of it.

If they wanna stop it... Then they need to make it impossible to bid until they have 120+ players above a certain level. Agreed?

Or something along those lines. But until then... I will Bid and have fun. Its not about winning right now its about having fun with my friends. Winning comes later. ^.^
    edited October 2010
    are you a synn? were you in heatwave? what ****ing guild did i know you from?
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2010
    Bottom line is ...

Anything that starts with "Bottom line is..." must end with:

BOMB ARMED! b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Until we have 210 payers in a faction.

hacker!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • Absoluth - Heavens Tear
    Absoluth - Heavens Tear Posts: 764 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Ex-BLUE member that is purchasing warsoul weaps? We never had heavy cash shopper as we always played for fun. I have no clue who you are ^^
    PWI:
    "Free to play. Pay to win"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2010
    Lol Andromaka. Nah just trying to wrap this thread up is all. :) I think all the flaming is done. Well i hope so anyway.

And surreal sorry i'm not gonna talk about it. Ill be sure to tell you some other time.

Evilness I was being sarcastic Lol.

And i was only in BLUE guild for like 1 week on a lvl 13 barb. Named MissingFate. Was a Alt just trying out the barb class. Its to slow to level but awesome defense. But i'm more for Magic based chars.
  • Absoluth - Heavens Tear
    Absoluth - Heavens Tear Posts: 764 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Oh, ok. Yea, i have a barb myself, but i quit him last year when packs came out. I built him just to help guildies do harder quests/bosses, but my archer can tank anything he can 'questwise'. Days when krimsom, jewels and mantavip were a challenge are gone. Hail end-game pack sales! *barfs*
    PWI:
    "Free to play. Pay to win"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2010
    I'm Looking into a barb for Royalty.. We have a 76 and a 92.. But i want a really strong tank. Hard to find a good tank.. There are but a few. TW's would be alot easier with one.
  • DUTY_CALLS - Heavens Tear
    DUTY_CALLS - Heavens Tear Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    1. i believe the "new" tw bidding rules stated that you couldnt do bids to do "practice" wars
    2. learn how TW works hon...you need smaller lands first.
    3. dont pm me in game looking for my leaders, i dont bother responding
    4. hmmm good attempt to try to not be banned. failsauce is fail

I believe u should get a life and that all guild wish to TW can how eles are they ment to learn how to TW if they dont do it in the first place. But this guild will only learn how to get rolled in 5min or less b:cry GOOD lucky
    edited October 2010
    I believe u should get a life and that all guild wish to TW can how eles are they ment to learn how to TW if they dont do it in the first place. But this guild will only learn how to get rolled in 5min or less b:cry GOOD lucky

First off i have never Pmed you. And why would i want your leader? If i have a question ill ask someone else i know who runs TW's in there faction.

And i wont stop doing TW's. I wont do this week. But next week we will be back with maybe 15-20 more lvl 70+ players. ^.^ Watch us expand. All guilds start somewhere. No need to try to make us feel bad.

And heres one for you... DON'T PM ME LOOKING FOR HELP. Lol!
  • Taleon - Heavens Tear
    Taleon - Heavens Tear Posts: 392 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    And here you attack poor Anneliesse for only stating what the Devs have passed on. So instead of realizing that she is only trying to point things out that you seem to have simply missed, you bash her for it... tsk tsk tsk.

It is not our views that factions that stand no chance at all should not take part in TW, it is the Devs that placed these rules out there. Hmm... try maybe general section of the forums, am pretty sure you can not miss the long thread where all this is addressed, as well as your little rants of how people are to learn TW, also a half answered why they are being changed.

But yeah, how many TW's this last weekend with 20 or less attacking, average level of maybe 80 ? Is a challenge. Lol.
  • DUTY_CALLS - Heavens Tear
    DUTY_CALLS - Heavens Tear Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    First off i have never Pmed you. And why would i want your leader? If i have a question ill ask someone else i know who runs TW's in there faction.

And i wont stop doing TW's. I wont do this week. But next week we will be back with maybe 15-20 more lvl 70+ players. ^.^ Watch us expand. All guilds start somewhere. No need to try to make us feel bad.

And heres one for you... DON'T PM ME LOOKING FOR HELP. Lol!

Read my post again and say sorry mate plz im stick up for u not dissing u lol b:laugh
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    no where indutys post did i see him say he wanted you to lead his guild.Getting a big head are we.And youre right barbs are few and far between,most high level ones are either in a larger guild or many like my self have all but quit the game. By mid next year id be surprised to hear there are any decent barbs. We are a dying breed,makes me a bit sad b:cry
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited October 2010
This discussion has been closed.