Territory wars ~Royalty~

Options

Comments

• Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I kow your not serious about joining but we are not letting any new members in atm. Only players from our lvl 3 faction can join.

Fine....Barb with full TT99 gears, everything +5'd, GXs with 2 Garnet Gems LF new faction.
    b:cry

jking
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • ragenight
    ragenight Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I lol'd.
  • SuperWizz - Heavens Tear
    SuperWizz - Heavens Tear Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Lol. Sorry :P Just i have what i need atm.
  • Raviste - Heavens Tear
    Raviste - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Funniest thread ever. Nice to see that fantasy is still alive and well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired - Radiance
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Royalty gonna take our land?b:cry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31g0YE61PLQ
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Not soon but eventually lol.
  • Exegesis - Heavens Tear
    Exegesis - Heavens Tear Posts: 721 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Not soon but eventually lol.

You said December and thats soon b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] OH really? What a surprise.
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    OH!
    Now I remember where your name comes from.
    There was a conversation about you in Enrage guild chat a few weeks ago.
    Apparently you think it costs, I think it was, 2k RL to make a warsoul weap.
    And that you would get around 10~ people these warsoul weapons, and destroy Enrage with that.
    Hmmmm..only thing I remember after that was the amount of people laughing at you in guild chat. Anywho..your credibility and overall level of intelligence is..who am I kidding..your lack of intelligence is tearful.

b:bye
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    oh oh oh....

Maybe he's a certain BM's alt b:chuckle
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I kow your not serious about joining but we are not letting any new members in atm. Only players from our lvl 3 faction can join.

why dont you just do your "tests" with your level 3 faction then?

seems like a waste of time, resources, and training opportunities to have 3 or 4 low levels go to a tw when you are all members of a larger faction as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2010
    Options
    The war is over and that was fun as hell XD Seriously that was fun Lol.

GF Enrage. At least we killed a few of you lol.

But that was fun ^.^
  • Ouka - Heavens Tear
    Ouka - Heavens Tear Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    The Faction ~Royalty~ will now be active in TW's Starting in December.

This weeks TW Bid is to test the players we have atm...

Though we are building Prodigy accounts. ( Prodigy = Lvl 90-Maxed gears +10 or higher )

We will only be taking Plume City when we start.

Our goal is to have fun and kick a certain guild off the map, As if you already did not know who I' talking about. Lol

THIS POST IS TO ENSURE WE DID NOT FALSE BID ON THE TW THIS WEEK!

Any questions Pm SuperWizz. No Non-Pure accounts will be allowed in ~Royalty~

GoodLuck Rad! :D

lol lvl 90 tickles me and are still easily 1 to 2 shotable meaning your players will learn nothing. even with +10 armers your magic and physical deffences still stay the same unless you do soemthing to change that....

lol city of the plume what an absolutely worthless city back when tw pay was coin the 20 mill was i guess the only use for it i mean you cant even joke aroudn with panda barbs in enrage and say go get bamboo from bamboo village because theres tons of other places to get bamboo if your a panda barb.

and for the record "trying out your players" is another way to say practice war no matter how hard you try to deny it you went in there knowing you would lose and just waste time.

Ps. im pretty sure the guard towers got those kills as you where gettign spawn killed nice try though
    ouka - 101 HA veno - " Squeek, I'm A Fox!"

ouka__ - 103 vit barb- "Nom Nom I'm A Panda!"

People need to learn how to control their stupid
  • Absoluth - Heavens Tear
    Absoluth - Heavens Tear Posts: 764 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I'd understand if you posted something like "an alliance of x amount of PVE factions are planning on uniting and building 1 pure PVP TW faction, and those interested find me in-game. This thread is just to make others aware that we do mean business". I believe what you're doing is something along those lines. What i dont understand is this thread and your "i already have what i need" comment. If you aready have everything planned out, and the manpower, why wait till december?

As for trying to bypass the rule, sorry, but you failed. Personally, and i think most agree, the 'you get banned if you dont have a real chance of winning' rule is beyond stupid. Whats even more stupid is bringing less than half of a full TW force to a match and expect anyone to believe theres a chance of success.

You accomplished 3 things on this thread:
    1 - Made your faction project look stupid.
    2 - Pretty much did the GM's job for them on getting the leader of your faction banned. I doubt anyone would've cared about the battle or the rule itself, but you had to post here and make it obvious. Good job...
    3 - Tainted your leadership. Your initial project might've been a great one, but if i were part of it and saw this thread, i'd bail in an instant. Not the kind of leader that gets you places, if you know what i mean.

Anyways, i hope your faction does become something before this game truly dies off, but im betting it wont. Couldnt imagine a worst '1st appearance'.
    PWI:
    "Free to play. Pay to win"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Exegesis - Heavens Tear
    Exegesis - Heavens Tear Posts: 721 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    lol lvl 90 tickles me and are still easily 1 to 2 shotable meaning your players will learn nothing. even with +10 armers your magic and physical deffences still stay the same unless you do soemthing to change that....

lol city of the plume what an absolutely worthless city back when tw pay was coin the 20 mill was i guess the only use for it i mean you cant even joke aroudn with panda barbs in enrage and say go get bamboo from bamboo village because theres tons of other places to get bamboo if your a panda barb.

and for the record "trying out your players" is another way to say practice war no matter how hard you try to deny it you went in there knowing you would lose and just waste time.

Ps. im pretty sure the guard towers got those kills as you where gettign spawn killed nice try though

Correction.. you cant 1 shot anyone above lvl 90 ouka. You are HA veno and have very low magic attack. Unless you got a pro refined weapon lately b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] OH really? What a surprise.
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I didn't read every single post buuuuut...

Do people remember it's a game? If he wants to bid, let him. If he wants to have fun for his faction, let him. If he aspires to beat Enrage 1 day, who are we to critisise. Goals are healthy.

3 months can be a long time ingame b:bye

EDIT: Ok, mayyyyybe, it's a family of Inventorish ......

Ill go back to my hole.

Another Edit: ouka makes a great dead scout
  • _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Blah lah?
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ISAIDLEAVEIT - Harshlands
    ISAIDLEAVEIT - Harshlands Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    the Faction ~royalty~ Will Now Be Active In Tw's Starting In December.

This Weeks Tw Bid Is To Test The Players We Have Atm...

Though We Are Building Prodigy Accounts. ( Prodigy = Lvl 90-maxed Gears +10 Or Higher )

We Will Only Be Taking Plume City When We Start.

Our Goal Is To Have Fun And Kick A Certain Guild Off The Map, As If You Already Did Not Know Who I' Talking About. Lol

This Post Is To Ensure We Did Not False Bid On The Tw This Week!

Any Questions Pm Superwizz. No Non-pure Accounts Will Be Allowed In ~royalty~

Goodluck Rad! :d

Lolol Fcker Talker About Pve Server? Go Pay U Pig Mom Credit Card And Killer Mob? Lolol Pve Server I Spitter On U Look
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Lolol Fcker Talker About Pve Server? Go Pay U Pig Mom Credit Card And Killer Mob? Lolol Pve Server I Spitter On U Look

Gotta love how PvP player's proclaim how pro they are compared to PvE ... But dont have the RL nutz to post on a main.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Caeria - Heavens Tear
    Caeria - Heavens Tear Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options

Who the **** are u? and Speak English please not inventor language. Oh yea, you dont even play on HT so whats ur business doin on this thread?

Edit: oh yea, inventor doesnt talk like that. This randomer talks more like someone who cant talk English right.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Siggy by Santacruz

.:theempire.ucoz.com:.
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I just got wisdom teeth pulled out today, and it's quite sore.
    Whoever you are who posted that gibberish, I say **** you for making me laugh so hard and putting me in pain. b:cry

Also inventor calls people monkeys, not pigs.
  • Ouka - Heavens Tear
    Ouka - Heavens Tear Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Correction.. you cant 1 shot anyone above lvl 90 ouka. You are HA veno and have very low magic attack. Unless you got a pro refined weapon lately b:laugh

its not that low b:scorn its like 9k buffed
    ouka - 101 HA veno - " Squeek, I'm A Fox!"

ouka__ - 103 vit barb- "Nom Nom I'm A Panda!"

People need to learn how to control their stupid
    edited October 2010
    Options
    XD! you guys are funny as hell. you think im building a supper allience?

Are you stupid im building my faction how i see fit stop trying to twist my words to..

make it look like i did something wrong. Go rant somewhere else.

And we did kill a few of you. you act as if i brought lvl 1's to war.
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2010
    Options

And our towers did kill a few of you. you act as if i brought lvl 1's to war.

Fixed.
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    XD! you guys are funny as hell. you think im building a supper allience?

Is supper alliance geek-speak for a dinner party?

you failed, past conduct is the best indicator of future performance, therefore 99% chance you will continue to fail.

you seem like a dictatorial egomaniac, something nobody really wants as a leader.
    TW is not 1 idiot with a bunch of automaton soldiers, its a multi player game, you should start by changing your vocabulary, less "I"s "me"s and "mine"s, if you want to be a successful leader.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Who took him serious after the words "bunch of lvl 90ies with warsouls" (Or maybe he meant Warsoul helmets...ahhhh mystery revealed. b:chuckle
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Andromaka - Heavens Tear
    Andromaka - Heavens Tear Posts: 925 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    And lvl 90 will work fine with Warsoul wep's. ^.^

Mr. GM do not ban my faction coz we will cash shop our warsoul weapons when we hit 90 b:surrender

fixed it for ya b:chuckle

This line says it all lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I'm starting to think you are just mad that we have fun.

Your all just a bunch of downers. Just leave me be and let me have fun with PWI.

ITS A GAME ACT LIKE ITS A GAME!
  • Andromaka - Heavens Tear
    Andromaka - Heavens Tear Posts: 925 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    lol u r a funny guy. Mad coz u let us kill u over and over again? ahahaah no sir that was fun... also it is funny how you trying to justify urself from not getting banned... pretty much i should say gratz for being original b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Just what i would exspect from an Enrage player. ^.^

Ok first off. Its not practice. Its testing my players. If i thought i had 0 chance i would not enter.

2nd I know the rules. I can read.

3rd Go **** Yourself :)

And im not fail. You call me fail because you have never met me before. :) I dont see you ranked in the top 5 anywhere. Do I call you fail? No. But in other MMO's I am in the top 5 so I know what I'm doing.

hmm ok just fyi,im not enrage.That way you dont think its just enrage that thinks youre an idiot. WTH is gonna join a guild ran by a noob?I mean as far as good players or at least a decent level?At least mono is over 90.Are you gonna almost win too?Why are all the idiots running guilds and thinking they stand a snowballs chance in hell against enrage?They couldnt beat a ragdoll if it was tied to a chair.Come on now,time to back off the drugs buddy
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
    edited October 2010
    Options
    How was i supposed to build a TW faction without being in a real TW? Ever asked yourself that?

How better ot learn than be in one? Though I want to talk to a GM about being in them regularly, I liked it alot.

We all had fun. My faction in Ventrilo had a great time. If you don't have fun then why play?

I know I'm a low lvl player. But why do you all care so much? Your all up in my face.

Back off and walk away. Lol. ITS A GAME!

And I will not be insulted by a Barb named DUCK lol. Sorry just not right.

If you don't like me sorry for ya but we are here to stay. You all need an attitude adjustment.

If nothing else i will make all of you laugh. I don't have a problem with that.

Its called comic relief Lol.

Now I'm gonna go duel the elder in Plume City. <
    LOL
This discussion has been closed.