Territory wars ~Royalty~

Options
SuperWizz - Heavens Tear
SuperWizz - Heavens Tear Posts: 38 Arc User
edited October 2010 in Etherblade (West)
The Faction ~Royalty~ will now be active in TW's Starting in December.

This weeks TW Bid is to test the players we have atm...

Though we are building Prodigy accounts. ( Prodigy = Lvl 90-Maxed gears +10 or higher )

We will only be taking Plume City when we start.

Our goal is to have fun and kick a certain guild off the map, As if you already did not know who I' talking about. Lol

THIS POST IS TO ENSURE WE DID NOT FALSE BID ON THE TW THIS WEEK!

Any questions Pm SuperWizz. No Non-Pure accounts will be allowed in ~Royalty~

GoodLuck Rad! :D
Post edited by SuperWizz - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Good luck to Rad only? What about the rest of us? :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SuperWizz - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Well. Umm. I uhh.. Hmmm... GL to your guild to? XD
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    1. i believe the "new" tw bidding rules stated that you couldnt do bids to do "practice" wars
    2. learn how TW works hon...you need smaller lands first.
    3. dont pm me in game looking for my leaders, i dont bother responding
    4. hmmm good attempt to try to not be banned. failsauce is fail
    *insert awesome siggy here*
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Just what i would exspect from an Enrage player. ^.^

Ok first off. Its not practice. Its testing my players. If i thought i had 0 chance i would not enter.

2nd I know the rules. I can read.

3rd Go **** Yourself :)

And im not fail. You call me fail because you have never met me before. :) I dont see you ranked in the top 5 anywhere. Do I call you fail? No. But in other MMO's I am in the top 5 so I know what I'm doing.
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Well. Umm. I uhh.. Hmmm... GL to your guild to? XD

:D

5char
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • McKenziee - Lost City
    McKenziee - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Just what i would exspect from an Enrage player. ^.^

Ok first off. Its not practice. Its testing my players. If i thought i had 0 chance i would not enter.

2nd I know the rules. I can read.

3rd Go **** Yourself :)

And im not fail. You call me fail because you have never met me before. :) I dont see you ranked in the top 5 anywhere. Do I call you fail? No. But in other MMO's I am in the top 5 so I know what I,m doing.

*giggles* i loooooove how whenever someone is butthurt over a response to their post they always attack the guild a person is in, especially when it's Enrage. "practice" or "testing" still means practically the same thing, and if you honestly think your little noob guild has a chance i cant wait to hear about you sitting at the spawn point QQing that you cant get off it without dying while Enrage archers barrage the heck out of it. Have fun in your little war. i hope Enrage makes it last an hr so you feel big and the archers can compare kill counts afterwards. b:chuckle
    ....O........................... O..<(QQ)
    ...-|-.--.pew.pew.-->....'|'
    ..../\.........................../\
    edited October 2010
    Options
    *giggles* i loooooove how whenever someone is butthurt over a response to their post they always attack the guild a person is in, especially when it's Enrage. "practice" or "testing" still means practically the same thing, and if you honestly think your little noob guild has a chance i cant wait to hear about you sitting at the spawn point QQing that you cant get off it without dying while Enrage archers barrage the heck out of it. Have fun in your little war. i hope Enrage makes it last an hr so you feel big and the archers can compare kill counts afterwards. b:chuckle

^.^ Just keep watching us. We aren't noob. You tease because of my lvl? Like I'm the one thats gonna be fighting?

I'm just pulling the strings nothing more. My guild will speak for itself. Just keep watching.
  • _evil_angel - Heavens Tear
    _evil_angel - Heavens Tear Posts: 394 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ^.^ Just Keep Watching Us. We Aren't Noob. You Tease Because Of My Lvl? Like I'm The One Thats Gonna Be Fighting?

I'm Just Pulling The Strings Nothing More. My Guild Will Speak For Itself. Just Keep Watching.

Justanotherfailguildwhothinkstheycanbeatenrage1vs1
    Youthinkwhendecembercomesalongyouwillbeatenrage?
  • Urbanpulse - Heavens Tear
    Urbanpulse - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    perhaps i am the most curious one of all....
  • Rainie_days - Heavens Tear
    Rainie_days - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Justanotherfailguildwhothinkstheycanbeatenrage1vs1
    Youthinkwhendecembercomesalongyouwillbeatenrage?

my eyes!!b:cry

WTS space bar... pm me offer... b:laugh

to TS, good luck to u "on December"..

b:chucklewondering how many ppl will stay on this game until that time..
    -Caesar's Gravekeeper- b:sad
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Hello Urban. :) And Yes i will be able to Beat Enrage. We have already organized that.

You have 3 months to laugh at us. So better hurry and do it.
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Is this a joke?

Wait..it must be since you said you know how TW works..but if you actually did you would know that you can't take city of plume without other lands..

Edit: how the hell did this double post..
    edited October 2010
    Options
    EARTH TO IDIOT! City of the plume is the city i want not the only territory.

I can tell your gonna be a smart one. lol.
  • Shifong - Heavens Tear
    Shifong - Heavens Tear Posts: 409 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Though we are building Prodigy accounts. ( Prodigy = Lvl 90-Maxed gears +10 or higher )
    Prodigy accounts are in general fail and it should not be lvl 90, but level 100 with +10 nirvana to be able to call it a prodigy account. And a few of those are not going to make you win any wars.
    Basically it's the same as practise, but if you don't want it to be one, than testing your players is even worse.

Anyways. Just checked CORE, and you only have about 18-30 members in your guild. With an average level of about 70 or so. To have a chance at beating the top factions right now you'll need to roster 80 people with the average level of 100.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retsuko - Shifong
    Karmapwi.com
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    nice attempt to try and justify not getting banned b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    This isn't even a good troll....but I'll give you a 9 for making yourself and your faction bad before it even got a name.
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Exegesis - Heavens Tear
    Exegesis - Heavens Tear Posts: 721 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Yeah and you need to aquire new cash shoppers that get great gear at 100+ and thats not easy to get.. Yes you need full 80 average 100+ people to even be able to maybe give them a fight. I also think after reading this most strong peoples on HT not in any of the tope faction will just laugh at you and not even concidering joining... If you managed to get a strong faction up that would be nice. But making one at lvl 53 without long game experience in PWI its no way you will make it far. On the other hand if you have played this game for a few years on another server etc, get tons of your friends from that server over to HT to build it up, yeah maybe if can be something decent.. But it wont beat Enrage unless they have disbanded, no way. Its good to have a vision and make goals to achieve, but the way I see it putting together a strong TW faction will only be done if another big faction fall so some members make something new.. The way I see it your faction will never beat Enrage or even Radiance.... But good luck on getting a faction with around 170 members above 100+ within 2 months and get good vent communication, squad leaders, war commander, pro geared members, nice forum.. Loyal members, good structure in faction bank system, tt mat runs and so on......... It cant be done... Its not within reason.. Maybe December next year it could look different... b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] OH really? What a surprise.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    *Ponders about joining*

b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Rainie_days - Heavens Tear
    Rainie_days - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    yeah.. maybe December next year... b:chuckle
    -Caesar's Gravekeeper- b:sad
    edited October 2010
    Options
    See this is so funny ^.^ Only 2 guilds know what im doing and they know it will work.

And lvl 90 will work fine with Warsoul wep's. ^.^ And getting banned? How would i get banned for trying to win a territory?

All of you doubt me its funny. You have no idea what your talking about or what guild we are. Do you honestly thing ~Royalty~ is all I have? lol.

Common. Give me more credit. ^.^ If you have a problem take it up with me ingame and stop talking about it.

If you want to fight then fight if you don't then shut up.
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options

If you want to fight then fight if you don't then shut up.

If you want to stay a so called mystery, then shut up.

EDIT: was going to EDIT but didn't feel like it anymore <.< carry on.
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Sorry did not know you where my father :)
  • Sabatier - Raging Tide
    Sabatier - Raging Tide Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    We will only be taking Plume City when we start.

Can i ask a question? How do you attack a city when you don't have any lands touching it? I thought, i could be mistaken, you had to have at least 2 lands (1 of which bordered the city) before you could attack it. Has this changed?

b:surrender no flaming, it is a real question.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shifong - Heavens Tear
    Shifong - Heavens Tear Posts: 409 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    And lvl 90 will work fine with Warsoul wep's. ^.^ And getting banned? How would i get banned for trying to win a territory?

All of you doubt me its funny. You have no idea what your talking about or what guild we are. Do you honestly thing ~Royalty~ is all I have? lol.

So you're going to spend 100.000 dollar on this game so easy to kill lvl 90 characters can have pwetty weapons? I know what guild you are, just check CORE website and everyone can see who the members are and what level they are etc.

And no, the top 5 rankings in completely different games don't count here.

Anyways, it's been a nice joke. But so far you've made a bad first impression. So it might become even thougher to get members for your guild.

Goodluck and keep dreaming b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retsuko - Shifong
    Karmapwi.com
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    No point in having pride for a dead game. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Can I join?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Exegesis - Heavens Tear
    Exegesis - Heavens Tear Posts: 721 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I just went into your PWI profile.. and believe or not it says..........*drumrolls* No friends! b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] OH really? What a surprise.
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Can i ask a question? How do you attack a city when you don't have any lands touching it? I thought, i could be mistaken, you had to have at least 2 lands (1 of which bordered the city) before you could attack it. Has this changed?

b:surrender no flaming, it is a real question.[/QUOTE

No you cant.
    :) The battle cordanatior can tell you anything you need to know.
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I kow your not serious about joining but we are not letting any new members in atm. Only players from our lvl 3 faction can join.
This discussion has been closed.