My Sin Build

13»

Comments

• Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    What OP is describing here is not the dex build....it's the idiotic nuke build that only works well at low levels.
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Vit build works fine until you can afford the good gear and refining/sharding. After that it's dumb to go vit build. I switched all my extra vit to dex after I got my gear, and it's something every sin should do. I had about 25 extra vit in until I restated. Right now i've only got 3 vit and 3 magic (base).
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • BladesDomain - Lost City
    BladesDomain - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    proof any sin that would spend time on some gear could own i got this from ecatomb.net it lets u create and put armour and gems and buffs or anything on a char and see stats i just put mostly interval, and 20 g11 gems go do it, u end up with 2k psys def, 6.7k hp, 33% crit, proof even a pure dex sin would own anything in game atm, i even took it to the test. i am on Lost City i made 1 sin thats a cashshopper challendge almost every major cash shopper with nirvana to a duel and thne a pk battle, he lost 1 pk battle bcuz the barb got lucky he had suddenyl 1.1k ping lol, sins can kill EVERYTHING they encounter if pure dex go check it out
    we can decrease ur pssy def liek a bich, with genie, the 3x spark and kill u b4 ur out of 1 simple stun, som sins hit about 3 times per second if not lagging anyhow lates :D
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Vid/pics or it didn't happen.
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • gianfrancleric
    gianfrancleric Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    If I added 35 vit to an assasin, do I have to reset that points? or not really necesary. TY :)
  • Ice_Death - Dreamweaver
    Ice_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Im a newb sin so Sin should always have high dex?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]