My Sin Build

Taste_of_God - Lost City
Taste_of_God - Lost City Posts: 91 Arc User
edited November 2010 in Assassin
Well here is my build u should logically know it by knowing my stats they are:

Assassin Lv 72. strength + 40 dexterity + 412

if you can't beat any arcane user ur level or less level than you
as a sin from being in stealth, then your sin build has failed you, and you fail in the process.

if you aren't going to spend nearly all to none of your attribute points on dex, for damage then you are hesitant of being a real assassin, don't add hp, assassins are swords, we don't care for damage but if u want to be smart about it, add evasion shards.
with evasion and no phys def or magic def, and full dex, e.g.lv72 dex+412 str+40
you can have misses, have a natural good hp 2k hp is enough if ur pro.
you should own arcane and magic users, a magic user with heavy armor hits less
this is all common sense, barbs have 2 skills 100% accuracy so take the 2 hits like a pro
second wind and get instant 200 chi skill, curse him with slow attack interval speed
then use the paralyse so he can still attack but not move,
that is more than enough time for you to double spark then just use normal fast hits to own those lame barbs who are suppose to own at tanking, watch their hp deplete fast, u can even use the rest of ur genie energy to use qi manipulation to deplete their mana so they have no choice but to normal hit u very slowly, once a barb uses 2 of their 100% skills they got nothing for you but miss miss miss, if u got any problems with that build let me know and i can tell u how to beat anyone with this full dex build. everyone says my build is squishy but they know i do mad damage without even casting attack skills, only paralyse, curses and full normal attacks with bloodpaint buff always on.

i also want to add this thought.

why do you need to add defence and hp, if you play a pure then be pure, adding hp for a better chance to survive isn't logical even though u think it is, if ur a pure damage dealer, be one!

adding hp is hesitant and shows ur scared of dying, the best defence is to just attack, no retreat no surrender.

you don't need str for rings, or cape, or necklace, or belt, or even much at all for a good arcane helm. you don't need str to use a tome, to be honest i'm so pure i wouldn't buy a dex+4 vit+3 tome, i'd buy a freakin +5 dex tome.

if you don't already know well i'll tell u now, you need 0 str for rank gear, yes i repeat 0....ZERO!! strength for rank chest and legs, add str only for the req str needed for ur weapon, rest is all to vit.

only buy gear that gives a bonus to dex, do not buy a 3 star even if u can use it no matter how tempting and cool it looks, if it doesn't give dex bonus better than previous dex bonus.

you should be using beginner gear then tideborn quest gear for the dex bonus until u can use rank lv 30 gear, when it comes to rings u don't need dex as long as u have rings that give more damage than previous rings.

it is even better to swap barbaric warriors rings with +5str +1% crit for e.g.lv 68 3 star ring with 58 phys atk +18bonus atk +15bonus atk, because u are getting more phys atk.
your aim as a sin should be to increase ur phys atk damage as much as possible.
my lv 72 sin Taste_of_God has 2819-4150 phys atk, no buff or spark. be like that and u will feel at ease when pking because u can set ppl up to going red then u can just go invisible then get them back and get their drops easily.

only class that stands a chance against an assassin is another assassin!
a level 70 assassin with maxed stealth and stealth increase passive skill, can hide from level 100's of any other class but assassin.

nothing is better to pvp with than an assassin.
Post edited by Taste_of_God - Lost City on

Comments

• WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    this build is foolish. there is a reason we add 4 dex 1 str every level, its to wear up-to-date armor. without any kind of damage mitigation, you wont be able to hold your own in any kind of pve spectrum, let alone pvp. expect to be one shot because you cant take a single hit.

of course we dont need vit, we have up-to-gate gear for this. its the only way to make up for that lack of hp. say hello once again to 1 hit kills.

you are going to die mr 'you're afraid of dying.' you cant tank anything if you have no defense, bloodpaint wont save you, especially if you draw aggro in a BH because of your stupid attack. have fun dying.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • Sneakret - Heavens Tear
    Sneakret - Heavens Tear Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    *clicks domain* then *one shot with normal atk* 2k not nearly enough hp I'm afraid.

Welcome to your opinion of course
    I can see what you see not,
    Vision milky, then eyes rot.
    When you turn, they will be gone,
    Whispering their hidden song.
    Then you see what cannot be,
    Shadows move where light should be.
    Out of darkness, out of mind,
    Cast down into the Halls of the Blind.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Young fishes are so cute with their "new" ideas. There's something called Expel, which every AA and their mothers have. Unless you are fighting someone in the middle of nowhere... forget it, try it out. All I have to add is that at 99, you'll still get out DPS by 4-1 Sin because you are -0.05 interval behind.
  • Ballistixz - Heavens Tear
    Ballistixz - Heavens Tear Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    lol i have about 2k HP and im only lvl 54. OP=idiot. he reminds me of someone to. hmmmmm....
  • Taste_of_God - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    Young fishes are so cute with their "new" ideas. There's something called Expel, which every AA and their mothers have. Unless you are fighting someone in the middle of nowhere... forget it, try it out. All I have to add is that at 99, you'll still get out DPS by 4-1 Sin because you are -0.05 interval behind.

i have 0.05 interval bracers

and im getting 5k rep for gold chest rank lv 50 chest interval
    edited September 2010
    lol i have about 2k HP and im only lvl 54. OP=idiot. he reminds me of someone to. hmmmmm....

2k hp at lv 54, u ruined ur build, u added vit, go reroll.
    edited September 2010
    2k hp at lv 54, u ruined ur build, u added vit, go reroll.

actually i added 0 vit to my build. my HP comes from 3 star gear with HP shards i bought for like 20k each in AH. you fail again.

also you defiantly remind me of that dude that posted a sin guide and thought 1 str 9 dex every 2 lvls was a good build. he always told ppl to reroll there sin cuz he thought his builds was the best and tried to teach everyone to play a sin. damn i wish i remembered his name.
    edited September 2010
    *clicks domain* then *one shot with normal atk* 2k not nearly enough hp I'm afraid.

Welcome to your opinion of course

my build isn't to take shots from classes higher level than me, but be able to take shots from ppl of any class except magic users who are my level or under my level, reason u dont take damage from arcane is cos we stealth using my build and beat them without taking any damage, this won't work if trying to torment a white name arcane, but will work if trying to kill a red name arcane.
    edited September 2010
    this build is foolish. there is a reason we add 4 dex 1 str every level, its to wear up-to-date armor. without any kind of damage mitigation, you wont be able to hold your own in any kind of pve spectrum, let alone pvp. expect to be one shot because you cant take a single hit.

of course we dont need vit, we have up-to-gate gear for this. its the only way to make up for that lack of hp. say hello once again to 1 hit kills.

you are going to die mr 'you're afraid of dying.' you cant tank anything if you have no defense, bloodpaint wont save you, especially if you draw aggro in a BH because of your stupid attack. have fun dying.

it's better to add dex only for wep and not for gear, as i explained in first post, dont need str for neck rings cape belt or rank chest and legs, which my build is required to use. i am not in a pve server so that is irrelevant, hold my own in pvp? do i look like a barb? im a sin who turns invisible. only way i get one shot is if i am stupid enough to attack someone with their friend there to 2v1 me or more ppl ganging me, as a sin i will single out ppl or stalk them til they are alone if i wish to actually kill them, always being cautious of my surroundings and ppl, mobs etc nearby.

why are u mentioning upto date gear being needed for the lack of hp when i mention already how i don't need hp seeing as i don't intend to take damage at all when fighting players in pking.

you say i cant tank anything...tank...i am a sin not a barb, you donut. you think bloodpaint wont save me? bloodpaint is mainly for monsters i get so much hp from bloodpaint and i am an interval sin when fighting monsters, and why would i draw aggro in a bh? i know how aggro works. sins are not meant to tank in bh's and if u say "duh" then you are an idiot because you have clearly stated in so few words that you think sins do tank bh's and sins are going to grab aggro because they have alot of damage, a good sin or not even that, a normal human in real life with common sense and logic knows how aggro works by doing it just a few times.
    edited September 2010
    my build isn't to take shots from classes higher level than me, but be able to take shots from ppl of any class except magic users who are my level or under my level, reason u dont take damage from arcane is cos we stealth using my build and beat them without taking any damage, this won't work if trying to torment a white name arcane, but will work if trying to kill a red name arcane.

AoE=GG for you.

better yet, go atk a psy with soul of vengence on and watch yourself get 1 shotted by you own atk.
    edited September 2010
    actually i added 0 vit to my build. my HP comes from 3 star gear with HP shards i bought for like 20k each in AH. you fail again.

also you defiantly remind me of that dude that posted a sin guide and thought 1 str 9 dex every 2 lvls was a good build. he always told ppl to reroll there sin cuz he thought his builds was the best and tried to teach everyone to play a sin. damn i wish i remembered his name.

even if you didn't add vit from attribute points, u fail by adding citrine shards and not ambers.
    you will be using so many hp potions because of high vit when u can use no potions and only have bloodpaint as a assistance for healing when fighting mobs u will evade their damage and have a greater chance too, with more evasion.

i made a sin about 6 months ago lv 77 with the same build im saying now that got banned but i didnt like it anyway yet we have a blessing that gives +30 attacl levels, this make s a huge difference and greater chance for the build to succeed, the higher level you are the easier it will be for you, if you do this build you would see.
    edited September 2010
    AoE=GG for you.

better yet, go atk a psy with soul of vengence on and watch yourself get 1 shotted by you own atk.

i know alot about psys seeing as i have a lv 87 psy i know when and when not to attack them, and soul of vengeance does nothing much if you are same level as them, but never attack a psy when they have soul of stunning, obviously. i am an interval sin with most things but with a psy and their soul of vengeance, i do not normal attack them, i use powerful skills and very few of them, all that's needed.
    edited September 2010
    AoE=GG for you.

to get in range of someones aoe is a noob mistake, to think i would fall for that is dumb seeing as i don't stand next to ppl when invisible, i double spark for now and then jump into them, with either shadow jump or stun jump, depending on the situation.
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    lol how much you wanna bet he made his psy 9 dex 1 str so he can '1shot people!'
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
    edited September 2010
    wow tripple posts. l2multiquote.

even if you didn't add vit from attribute points, u fail by adding citrine shards and not ambers.
    you will be using so many hp potions because of high vit when u can use no potions and only have bloodpaint as a assistance for healing when fighting mobs u will evade their damage and have a greater chance too, with more evasion.

i made a sin about 6 months ago lv 77 with the same build im saying now that got banned but i didnt like it anyway yet we have a blessing that gives +30 attacl levels, this make s a huge difference and greater chance for the build to succeed, the higher level you are the easier it will be for you, if you do this build you would see.

you are a pretty fail sin. even tho i know you are trolling you still fail regardless in your logic. if i do the build your talking about id get 1 hit by all the exploding bombers in bh39 and get 1 hit by rankar and wyverns aoe. the only way to fight mobs like that with the build your talking about is to not fight them at all because there aoes would one hit you. and guess what? some mobs atks dont miss at all. so relying on your evasion to survive is the most **** and idiotic thing you can do. you fail bro, epically.

oh and guess what else? i barely use HP pots because 2nd wind is the only kind of healing ill ever need. so i am not wasting money on HP pots. ill get like 30 or 40 HP pots and it will last me a good 5 or 10 lvls since i barely use them. the only time i use them is for emergencies when 2nd wind isnt enought to heal me and my deaden nervs ticked. and no, i DONT use HP charms either. the only HP charms i used came from the supply box/quests.
    edited September 2010
    lol how much you wanna bet he made his psy 9 dex 1 str so he can '1shot people!'

o.o i didn't add any dex to my psy, idiot.
    sarcasm doesn't hide your stupidity.
    edited September 2010

you are a pretty fail sin. even tho i know you are trolling you still fail regardless in your logic. if i do the build your talking about id get 1 hit by all the exploding bombers in bh39 and get 1 hit by rankar and wyverns aoe. the only way to fight mobs like that with the build your talking about is to not fight them at all because there aoes would one hit you. and guess what? some mobs atks dont miss at all. so relying on your evasion to survive is the most **** and idiotic thing you can do. you fail bro, epically.

oh and guess what else? i barely use HP pots because 2nd wind is the only kind of healing ill ever need. so i am not wasting money on HP pots. ill get like 30 or 40 HP pots and it will last me a good 5 or 10 lvls since i barely use them. the only time i use them is for emergencies when 2nd wind isnt enought to heal me and my deaden nervs ticked. and no, i DONT use HP charms either. the only HP charms i used came from the supply box/quests.

i did take dmg from the explosion of those reverex in bh39 and guess what, each explosion took 40% of my life so no i wouldn't get one shot, i am talking from experience while you are assuming to know something that you have never tried. aoe mobs like rankar i stay away of while tank deals with it, but i can solo any monster in the bh/fb39 gate of delirium dungeon easily, most dont touch me, except for exploding mobs, i have 56% chance to evade their attacks, the vampire females at the end, near trioc the bloodsuck they do takes alot away like 60%-70% each time thats why i paralyse and fight them close up so they are forced to phys atk me.

my build is mostly for pvp and works flawlessly if u stay to the system which works with my build and i can do about 90% of pve things like i can fight mobs, easier with phys atk ones, and maybe i dont face difficulties of magic mobs though i know it would be hard, i fight phys ones only, foxwings supremes arent just phys but u can get them to fight only phys, the ones outside etherblade, and a good phys mob after foxwings is the ones near village of the lost, they do no magic damage, they look like tigers i forgot the name and they give me 3600exp with hypers, they are very easy to kill in seconds with taking about 600-1200 damage maximum, that;s if u are very unlucky seeing as with my build u get 48% chance to evade them. with my build most ppl cannot manage it because it is very hard to know how to level up good in the early levels but it gets easier at higher levels.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    i have 0.05 interval bracers

and im getting 5k rep for gold chest rank lv 50 chest interval

Lol you had no idea what I just said did you?
    All I have to add is that at 99, you'll still get out DPS by 4-1 Sin because you are -0.05 interval behind.

TT99 bracers will have -0.1 + -0.05 from set bonus with boots for 4-1 build. You'll have Bracers of Bloodmoon at best with your low STR build.
    edited September 2010

you are a pretty fail sin.

you are lv 54 i am lv 72, my build hasnt stopped me leveling infact i have my +30 atk lvl blessing which expires in 4 days 12 hours, i used it from lv 1, so i been playing for 2 days 12 hours to get from lv 1-72 and all i used was hypers, and spent less than 5m fro everything including my evilstare dual daggers and my hyper costs.
    edited September 2010
    Lol you had no idea what I just said did you?

TT99 bracers will have -0.1 + -0.05 from set bonus with boots for 4-1 build. You'll have Bracers of Bloodmoon at best with your low STR build.

ok i'll have bracers of blood moon which also give 0.1 interval, and the problem iiiiis.....???
    edited September 2010
    MORTY

hahahaaha that was his name. you MUST be morty right? you are the exact same as him. even the utter and pure **** builds u suggest was the same builds he suggest back when the expansion was still fresh and barely a month old. what happened? u got banned and made another sin? lawl.
    edited September 2010
    MORTY

hahahaaha that was his name. you MUST be morty right? you are the exact same as him. even the utter and pure **** builds u suggest was the same builds he suggest back when the expansion was still fresh and barely a month old. what happened? u got banned and made another sin? lawl.

this is what happens when ignorant ppl like you assume, you not only think i'm someone i'm not but you even convince yourself that i am, only one you are fooling is yourself.

and my build isn't **** as i've experienced my build for myself and it's perfect.
    edited September 2010
    you are lv 54 i am lv 72, my build hasnt stopped me leveling infact i have my +30 atk lvl blessing which expires in 4 days 12 hours, i used it from lv 1, so i been playing for 2 days 12 hours to get from lv 1-72 and all i used was hypers, and spent less than 5m fro everything including my evilstare dual daggers and my hyper costs.

this explains everything. no wonder you are so ****ing fail.

l2 play your class morty number 2.

just from that post this should be /thread
    this is what happens when ignorant ppl like you assume, you not only think i'm someone i'm not but you even convince yourself that i am, only one you are fooling is yourself.

and my build isn't **** as i've experienced my build for myself and it's perfect.

only TWO people out of all the entire player base of sins in PWI suggest that 9 dex 1 str was a good build to use as sin. those people are morty and yourself. coincidence? i think not.
    edited September 2010

only TWO people out of all the entire player base of sins in PWI suggest that 9 dex 1 str was a good build to use as sin. those people are morty and yourself. coincidence? i think not.

well then you are wrong, because it is coincidence, and i am not morty.
  • Lenn_ - Sanctuary
    Lenn_ - Sanctuary Posts: 507 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    god, op is a ******. if you want to really kill people, go +12 your stupid weapon, and not use stupid wonky builds.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    ok i'll have bracers of blood moon which also give 0.1 interval, and the problem iiiiis.....???

Rofl. I'd reply, but I'd have to write exactly the same thing as the post you replied this too. Have fun with your build b:bye.
  • LeiMai - Raging Tide
    LeiMai - Raging Tide Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I am honestly curious what kind of gear you wear. I really don't have alot of knowledge compared to many people who have posted in this thread but I'd like to understand.

How do you wear LA thats close to your level? My bracers, boots, chest and pants all have a strength requirement thats the level req for the piece +4. What do you wear at level 72 with 40 strength?

You said shard your armor with amber shards. Just speaking from my main stuff (bracers boots chest and pants) I have 11 sockets total. I currently have all flawless citrines, so +440 HP. Is +451 evasion really better? Which gives me a better chance of staying alive?

I'm dead serious asking, no sarcasm. I'd really love to hear you clearly explain your position to someone who doesn't know all the ins and outs of the game.

Why is 36 extra dexterity better than being able to wear level appropriate gear? Could you maybe use something like this: http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/ to show us your gear? Maybe its easier to understand when its clearly laid out what you wear instead of the typical gear for a 7x sin.

You came to the forum to share your build with people, maybe could you explain simply why its better than the standard +1/+4?
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    How do you wear LA thats close to your level? My bracers, boots, chest and pants all have a strength requirement thats the level req for the piece +4. What do you wear at level 72 with 40 strength?
    he claimed in the original post that you do not need defense to survive, you can assume he is wearing beyond inferior armor.
    You said shard your armor with amber shards. Just speaking from my main stuff (bracers boots chest and pants) I have 11 sockets total. I currently have all flawless citrines, so +440 HP. Is +451 evasion really better? Which gives me a better chance of staying alive?
    evasion is beyond useless for PVP, which is what he claimed this build is intended for. it is just a nieve attempt to try and be unique, HP is far more superior.
    Why is 36 extra dexterity better than being able to wear level appropriate gear? Could you maybe use something like this: http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/ to show us your gear? Maybe its easier to understand when its clearly laid out what you wear instead of the typical gear for a 7x sin.
    it isnt, compare a pure dex build compared to one that adds ~50 vit instead. the archers have calced it to be a 20% difference in attack; which in the attack world is less than 4% damage difference on monsters :v.

his build is well, to put it striaght, garbage.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kenlee
    kenlee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    it isnt, compare a pure dex build compared to one that adds ~50 vit instead. the archers have calced it to be a 20% difference in attack; which in the attack world is less than 4% damage difference on monsters :v.

his build is well, to put it striaght, garbage.
    with very good equipment, the difference between pure dex sin and the one with ~50 vit is about 8% patk with no buffs and about 4% patk triple sparked. not to mention around 3% less crits for the vit build and accuracy/evasion lowered but not much
    lowering str to the point of getting lower lvl equipment is gonna hurt much much more than ~50vit. the damage increase isnt much but the survivability decrease is a lot more
  • LeiMai - Raging Tide
    LeiMai - Raging Tide Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    WaffleChan, I wanted to hear what he had to say without anyone attacking anyone else.