My Sin Build

Comments

• Ballistixz - Heavens Tear
    Ballistixz - Heavens Tear Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    his build is well, to put it striaght, garbage

no, garbage is more useful then this build. i can think of 100 useful benefits for garbage where as i cant even think of 1 thing that is beneficial of his build.

but we ARE talking about a guy that just made his sin a few weeks ago and lvled it from lvl 1 to lvl 77 in about 12 hours as he claims
  • VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver
    VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,099 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    if u want to be smart about it, add evasion shards

I stopped reading after this. Nothing of worth could have come afterward.
    This alt has been brought to you by lkurei - Harshlands.
    I'm a guy. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] lol
    'I think most of us f2p players stopped caring about buying gold once the ani packs came in, bent the gold market over a chair and did unspeakable things to it. >_>' Miugre - Heavens Tear
  • Sneakret - Heavens Tear
    Sneakret - Heavens Tear Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    but we ARE talking about a guy that just made his sin a few weeks ago and lvled it from lvl 1 to lvl 77 in about 12 hours as he claims

Hey I find that offensive, my sin hit 100 in about 10 seconds with the help of a wing trophy lunar water dominance sin card from packs :D

yea, you read that right
    I can see what you see not,
    Vision milky, then eyes rot.
    When you turn, they will be gone,
    Whispering their hidden song.
    Then you see what cannot be,
    Shadows move where light should be.
    Out of darkness, out of mind,
    Cast down into the Halls of the Blind.
  • Taste_of_God - Lost City
    Taste_of_God - Lost City Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I am honestly curious what kind of gear you wear. I really don't have alot of knowledge compared to many people who have posted in this thread but I'd like to understand.

How do you wear LA thats close to your level? My bracers, boots, chest and pants all have a strength requirement thats the level req for the piece +4. What do you wear at level 72 with 40 strength?

You said shard your armor with amber shards. Just speaking from my main stuff (bracers boots chest and pants) I have 11 sockets total. I currently have all flawless citrines, so +440 HP. Is +451 evasion really better? Which gives me a better chance of staying alive?

I'm dead serious asking, no sarcasm. I'd really love to hear you clearly explain your position to someone who doesn't know all the ins and outs of the game.

Why is 36 extra dexterity better than being able to wear level appropriate gear? Could you maybe use something like this: http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/ to show us your gear? Maybe its easier to understand when its clearly laid out what you wear instead of the typical gear for a 7x sin.

You came to the forum to share your build with people, maybe could you explain simply why its better than the standard +1/+4?

my build requires alot of money, when it comes to build if u want to have the best build it req alot of money cos not only do u need good weapon and rings, but u need money to get rank equipment, rank equipment e.g 5000 rep gets u lv 60 chest and plate, with no str or dex requirement, the chest also gives u 0.05 interval between attack which is essential for interval sins, like me. i was like lv 73 when i first posted my sin build and im lv 80 now only a few days later, i do have my lv 60 rank chest and plate, a tome with +20 dex (rose and thorn), 3.30ms wings (shadowfall) i am getting lv 80 hook and thorn for intervals but i currently have 2 socket+5 glowfall wings daggers, i have arcane lv 59 legendary helm gives me +5 dex +5 magic, an evasion belt with +4 dex +4 dex, and a evasion neck +5 dex with evasion boost, i have misty forest rings x 2, all my gear is refined to a minimum of +3 and i do not add sockets to my gear, if i had more money i would, i dont lose in pk, i can kill any normal monster my level in 3 normal hits, can solo vastclaw executioner takes me only 7 minutes using normal hits without needing to spark, my bloodpaint heals me for over 150 for normal hits without critting, i currently have 428 dex. and yes adding evasion is much better than hp, for ppl and for monsters attacking u, sins do not need hp, at all. though the natural 2-3k hp at lv 8x is more than enough, more dmg u do more bloodpaint heals u for, more dex u have, more evasion accuracy, crit, heals and dmg u do, if ur going to be pure, be as pure as possible, i told a lv 9x sin when we were doing my fb59 that i have 412 dex when i was lv 73 and he called me a liar, and i have those evilstare dual daggers at the time, u know the ones that gives like 36-40+dex lol.

my build is simply better than a standard 1+ 4+ a lvl lol because basically my whole aspect on this is as follows, when u get attribute points for leveling up, u get 5 each level, i use w.e Strength pts needed to weild a weapon of my level, then the rest of the points i put in dex, it's really that simple. i don't care about using 1+ 4+ a level it all depends on what u need at the time, i have at lv 80, i got 44 str and 428 dex, thats like 1+ 9+ every 2 levels but u still cant do it that way because saying +1 +4 etc every level isnt what u always need, and being a sin, we know that giving dex gives more dmg.

I tell u there is this sin who is very low level called Genovus, he thinks that u should add magic and vit, he says to me to add +2 magic +2dex +1 vit every level, because the skills we use give more dmg if u have more magic. THIS IS UTTER GARBAGE, DO NOT BELIEVE THIS. As for the paragraphs above apart form this one, these are my own knoledge put into action, i dont talk bs like most ppl who say how they have these theories about so and so, if i have a theory i am going out to show it, and later on when i am at home, i will ss my gear to show u ok and my stats, so u can see my phys atk, its phys atk normally is like 4000-4900 phys atk no spark or buff etc, but i'll post some pics later to show you what i have. bye.
  • ia77
    ia77 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    WOW nice build o.o
  • Avryll - Sanctuary
    Avryll - Sanctuary Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    ia77 wrote: »
    WOW nice build o.o
    lol samefag
    THIS IS UTTER GARBAGE, DO NOT BELIEVE THIS ....build
    fixed
  • taratulip
    taratulip Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    It sounds to me like this build is just highly specialized. When noobs like me read things like this, we basically don't understand any of it and, have to stick to the more traditional builds. Personally, I'm just trying to learn how to play, still.

This build may work for the op but, obviously they know far more about equips than someone like me. I'm surprised at how mad and angry people get when someone posts something like this. Hell, I'm still wondering why I have to meditate after each mob I kill. LOL
  • Allilie - Sanctuary
    Allilie - Sanctuary Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    This entire thread is based on pvp. LoL not all of us desire pvp for ourselves. Those who would go for pve and excel at instances would like better hp and little less aps. Most are somewhere inbetween as far as gear and builds go.

And you aren't foolproof on killing arcanes just by stealthing. What'll happen if caster runs up to nearby mob and lays an aoe down. Oh look there's the assassin, how are you doing, now die.

Biased, but it's an opinion, so you're entitled to it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tearvalerin
    tearvalerin Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    no, this thread is uneducated, and misinformed. he's trying to state that not having any form of defense/hp, and maximizing your offense(you wont be able to wear any upto date equipment, so i dont know how this is maximizing offense.) its severely ****.... this thread should be locked for telling people to do dumb things with their character.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    last name ever, first name greatest
    like a sprained ankle, i aint something you wanna play with.
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I'm going to say one thing about Taste's build, then I'll let it go. As he relies almost exclusively on evasion to keep him alive, one well placed magic shot or Rising Dragon Strike would bring him to his knees; not all attacks are evadable.
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • Blood_Panda - Raging Tide
    Blood_Panda - Raging Tide Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Dont be so quick to diss builds like this..

I think its a nice idea.. even though i am not very sure of the practical usage of his build.

but if he really care so much about damage . does that mean
    will he be socketing +2 att level gem to all his equipment later?

and getting a Warsoul dagger.

And if anything posting screenie of what your equipment now will be great =)

Athough how do you intend to kill a barb with bramble cast on him?
    Build Aiming for : pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=99d12b053ed06fe9
    Retired : pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=a798089d5502e95b
    17k hp since level 92.. now @ 13k Hp on 100
  • tearvalerin
    tearvalerin Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    even though i am not very sure of the practical usage of his build.
    - he expects you to rely on 9 dex/1 str every 2 levels, this means:
    no upto date gear
    severe loss of defense
    -evasion shards instead of a defensive kind (citrines or garnets) which means
    magic will destroy you
    never missing moves like RDS willdestroy you
    due to a bug, any pdef debuff is like 100% accuracy, which will destroy you

this build is not creative, it is not nice, it is not practical. its like trying to fight a bear with a wet spaghetti noodle.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    last name ever, first name greatest
    like a sprained ankle, i aint something you wanna play with.
  • VeritasXXX - Raging Tide
    VeritasXXX - Raging Tide Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Well here is my build u should logically know it by knowing my stats they are:

Assassin Lv 72. strength + 40 dexterity + 412

if you can't beat any arcane user ur level or less level than you
    as a sin from being in stealth, then your sin build has failed you, and you fail in the process.

if you aren't going to spend nearly all to none of your attribute points on dex, for damage then you are hesitant of being a real assassin, don't add hp, assassins are swords, we don't care for damage but if u want to be smart about it, add evasion shards.
    with evasion and no phys def or magic def, and full dex, e.g.lv72 dex+412 str+40
    you can have misses, have a natural good hp 2k hp is enough if ur pro.
    you should own arcane and magic users, a magic user with heavy armor hits less
    this is all common sense, barbs have 2 skills 100% accuracy so take the 2 hits like a pro
    second wind and get instant 200 chi skill, curse him with slow attack interval speed
    then use the paralyse so he can still attack but not move,
    that is more than enough time for you to double spark then just use normal fast hits to own those lame barbs who are suppose to own at tanking, watch their hp deplete fast, u can even use the rest of ur genie energy to use qi manipulation to deplete their mana so they have no choice but to normal hit u very slowly, once a barb uses 2 of their 100% skills they got nothing for you but miss miss miss, if u got any problems with that build let me know and i can tell u how to beat anyone with this full dex build. everyone says my build is squishy but they know i do mad damage without even casting attack skills, only paralyse, curses and full normal attacks with bloodpaint buff always on.

i also want to add this thought.

why do you need to add defence and hp, if you play a pure then be pure, adding hp for a better chance to survive isn't logical even though u think it is, if ur a pure damage dealer, be one!

adding hp is hesitant and shows ur scared of dying, the best defence is to just attack, no retreat no surrender.

you don't need str for rings, or cape, or necklace, or belt, or even much at all for a good arcane helm. you don't need str to use a tome, to be honest i'm so pure i wouldn't buy a dex+4 vit+3 tome, i'd buy a freakin +5 dex tome.

if you don't already know well i'll tell u now, you need 0 str for rank gear, yes i repeat 0....ZERO!! strength for rank chest and legs, add str only for the req str needed for ur weapon, rest is all to vit.

only buy gear that gives a bonus to dex, do not buy a 3 star even if u can use it no matter how tempting and cool it looks, if it doesn't give dex bonus better than previous dex bonus.

you should be using beginner gear then tideborn quest gear for the dex bonus until u can use rank lv 30 gear, when it comes to rings u don't need dex as long as u have rings that give more damage than previous rings.

it is even better to swap barbaric warriors rings with +5str +1% crit for e.g.lv 68 3 star ring with 58 phys atk +18bonus atk +15bonus atk, because u are getting more phys atk.
    your aim as a sin should be to increase ur phys atk damage as much as possible.
    my lv 72 sin Taste_of_God has 2819-4150 phys atk, no buff or spark. be like that and u will feel at ease when pking because u can set ppl up to going red then u can just go invisible then get them back and get their drops easily.

only class that stands a chance against an assassin is another assassin!
    a level 70 assassin with maxed stealth and stealth increase passive skill, can hide from level 100's of any other class but assassin.

nothing is better to pvp with than an assassin.

Please dont ever post again.
    Never shard armor with evasion shards its pointless to casters NEVER miss.
    Citrines are the only way to shard sins.
    And 2k is not enough HP thats a oneshot to anyone in decent gear or level.
    if you can stun double spark and normal hit a barb till death your not facing decent barbs.
    most have anywhere from 13-20k+ hp and good defence.
    Also GL farming 200-300k rep
    and you need 117 str for the endgame warsoul helm.
    you also need str to wear your up to date gear.
    Any class can PK a sin they just have to know what they are doing and play better then the sin.

• Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    Not to mention you're worth nothing in dungeons as you'll take aggro in one hit and die in one hit.
    I'm not built for high damage, or PvP. I'm build for survivability in PvE: MP/HP regen, hybrid build, relatively low DPH, etc., and I am STILL an epic aggro thief, but I have the means to take and sustain that aggro. This nuke build works wonders at very low levels for both PvE and PvP (just ask Rated_PG), but not at high levels as the sin becomes epically powerful anyway.
    One needs some HP and defense, otherwise one's a glass cannon (as if we sin's aren't that already).
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • Stretchlt - Harshlands
    Stretchlt - Harshlands Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Air to land Gush*

dead sin b:cry

go shard more ambers b:surrender
  • Blood_Panda - Raging Tide
    Blood_Panda - Raging Tide Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=a31c6fef039b69ee

maybe something like that ? b:pleased
    Build Aiming for : pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=99d12b053ed06fe9
    Retired : pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=a798089d5502e95b
    17k hp since level 92.. now @ 13k Hp on 100
  • Jemmi - Lost City
    Jemmi - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Just a test but would this build and gear work for a sin?

http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=07ea4ccf609298ae b:laugh

ps: i know all the gear is at +12 it is a test after all b:chuckle
  • Azzazin - Dreamweaver
    Azzazin - Dreamweaver Posts: 502 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I fail to see why a thread where the OP has something not-too-bright to say gets so many views and replies, whereas a helpful thread, like the snippet I posted about sins in TW, gets hardly any replies. Is good, sound logic really that distasteful to the forum folk that haunt this sub-forum?...

-Azzazin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Setting of the twilight moon; a late evening rendezvous from atop the
    city's lonely heights. With the dawn the city below springs into bustling
    activity, and I don my morning apparel. From on high, I watch the world.
  • kptrigger
    kptrigger Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    lol @ this post. you are right... you are on a pvp server. and yeah... you might be able to take out people your lvl or lower fast enough they dont gett the chance to hit you once.... IF THEY ARE ALONE. lol and if there isn't some mob which i'd be surprised if you didn't get one shotted by them too. i agree full dex is ok at low levels. once you hit 85+ though, and you start getting killed time after time cause your rep gear fails you.... then post a new thread. unless you plan to spend the $$$ or massive amount of time to get the GOOD rep gear... you will still get owned. over and over.

as was said earlier though... everyone is entitled to their opinion :) i just dont think i'd appreciate the extra 2% crit maybe and the extra 50 damage per hit lol i'd rather have my great gear that i did't spend a fortune on and my extra 2k hp that gives me a second to react instead of getting owned by 2 shots because of someone you missed... even sins get surprise attacked. ijs
  • VeritasXXX - Raging Tide
    VeritasXXX - Raging Tide Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I fail to see why a thread where the OP has something not-too-bright to say gets so many views and replies, whereas a helpful thread, like the snippet I posted about sins in TW, gets hardly any replies. Is good, sound logic really that distasteful to the forum folk that haunt this sub-forum?...

-Azzazin

notice the view count.
    the less people say is usually good. less problems less trolling.

• Graey_Rain - Harshlands
    Graey_Rain - Harshlands Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Can't believe this got so many serious replies. He's obviously joking/trolling. b:bye
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited November 2010
    He's stopped leveling and has posted nothing more...me says: FAKE AND GHAY TROLL!
    ~Spazz~
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    He's stopped leveling and has posted nothing more...me says: FAKE AND GHAY TROLL!

He probably got spam killed by some arcane way under his level who knew how to use AD.

Ragequit solves all problems. b:chuckle
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited November 2010
    You're probably right...

Arcane: Oooh look, a sin with no armor.
    -flies in range and seals him-
    Wassup noobie?
    -AD then Plume Shot-
    BOOM, HEADSHOT!

Taste: *^#%@ Arcane cheated! It's not my build because my build is flawless! ARCANES CHEAT!!!
    -ragequit-

--edit--

~Spazz~
  • ManofPower - Lost City
    ManofPower - Lost City Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    E P I C F A I L T A S T E Of F A I L
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited November 2010
    E P I C F A I L T A S T E Of F A I L

As I said before, this build works wonders at low levels when there isn't much other classes have to counter a sin. But at higher levels...yeah, what you said...
    ~Spazz~
  • ryoga1989
    ryoga1989 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    really? this guy thinks hes a master sin after only 2 days? what a noob -_-
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited November 2010
    ~Spazz~
  • KVB - Dreamweaver
    KVB - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I dont know what to say..OH i got it, 1word for u sir...NOOBb:laugh
  • lilm
    lilm Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    >.> im a vit sin n i like teh build i say dex sins do hurt like hell but if i dont miss on em their dead ;) and i say VIT SINS RULE :P