So disappointed...

Comments

• MANray_ - Sanctuary
    MANray_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,311 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    justin23l wrote: »
    Thank you very much.

To PWE: It obviously wasn't a gift. 50% + Of the population on PW would already have a mount on their high levels, and would want one for their low level. And I know about 75% Doesn't even play on their highest level most of the time.

ZOMG b:shocked Verifiable statistical data!

Oh, wait...
  • drjiggle
    drjiggle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    justin23l wrote: »
    To PWE: It obviously wasn't a gift. 50% + Of the population on PW would already have a mount on their high levels, and would want one for their low level. And I know about 75% Doesn't even play on their highest level most of the time.

So take the mount your high level apparently already has, revert it to an egg, and give it to your alt.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Have to realize though that everyone that has an alt most likely uses an account stash stone even before the give away.

Being able to move TT90/99 gold weps, TT99 gears, and, most importantly, being able to use brainpower orbs from BH100, makes it well worth the price.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • SATII - Lost City
    SATII - Lost City Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    what about people like me who got the mount last year? now i have 2 anni mounts on my cleric..... why should i have to spend $15 to put a free gift on an alt?
  • Kyna - Lost City
    Kyna - Lost City Posts: 1,597 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    You are an idiot. Just NPC the mount. Problem solved. b:bye

:/ the person that throws around the insult "idiot" is usually the bigger idiot.

You missed the point and I doubt you'd get it if I explained it so I'll save myself the time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the sig :D
    rikaflare.deviantart.com
    Fanfiction found on the forums or at rikasstorycorner.deviantart.com
    LOST CITY! -> home to the original badasses of PWI b:cool
    ... and a few losers....
  • ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    ArchSaber - Sanctuary Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    i dun really care if they try to make loads of cash off us, at least its a super duper fun game lol
    AP classes are a real butt pounding...
  • Kyna - Lost City
    Kyna - Lost City Posts: 1,597 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    i dun really care if they try to make loads of cash off us, at least its a super duper fun game lol

Hmm, it's friday night here...

What's your blood alcohol level right now?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the sig :D
    rikaflare.deviantart.com
    Fanfiction found on the forums or at rikasstorycorner.deviantart.com
    LOST CITY! -> home to the original badasses of PWI b:cool
    ... and a few losers....
  • HealHamsta - Lost City
    HealHamsta - Lost City Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited September 2010

Hmm, it's friday night here...

What's your blood alcohol level right now?

0.0001332%
    o.o'

Probably because of one of me current projects.
  • phenny
    phenny Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    This is so stupid.My highest?Its some cleric I haven,t used in months and she was in *deleting* process and she got the damn gift.(there was like 4-5 days before she delete for good)I cancelled the delete to see she indeed got my gift.Free mount...what a joke.
  • canvaz
    canvaz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    disapointed aswell
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    :/ the person that throws around the insult "idiot" is usually the bigger idiot.

You missed the point and I doubt you'd get it if I explained it so I'll save myself the time.

I absolutely get the point. You do not.

*from an earlier post of mine*

Look, you were given a free max speed mount, which even at the lowest sale prices would still cost $45.

The fact is, you have one 11m/s mount that you received for free. You're not required to use it. It's given to your highest level character which one could safely assume you spend the most time on. If you don't, that's too bad. You do have the option to transfer it with an account stash. If you don't have one, that's too bad and not their problem.

If you won a free car in life, would you complain because you would have to pay the tax, registration, insurance, gas, and maintenance on it? Judging by yours, and many other's attitudes, you would.

So you come here, say it's a scam, or that you're forced to spend real money to use it when it's just pure contrived BS.

That's were I see you coming from. Yes, your reasoning is just... so adult.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • canvaz
    canvaz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I absolutely get the point. You do not.

*from an earlier post of mine*

Look, you were given a free max speed mount, which even at the lowest sale prices would still cost $45.

The fact is, you have one 11m/s mount that you received for free. You're not required to use it. It's given to your highest level character which one could safely assume you spend the most time on. If you don't, that's too bad. You do have the option to transfer it with an account stash. If you don't have one, that's too bad and not their problem.

If you won a free car in life, would you complain because you would have to pay the tax, registration, insurance, gas, and maintenance on it? Judging by yours, and many other's attitudes, you would.

So you come here, say it's a scam, or that you're forced to spend real money to use it when it's just pure contrived BS.

That's were I see you coming from. Yes, your reasoning is just... so adult.

Put yourself in our shoes then start rebutting
    edited September 2010
    canvaz wrote: »
    Put yourself in our shoes then start rebutting

NPC the mount. Then you won't have anything to complain about.
  • HealHamsta - Lost City
    HealHamsta - Lost City Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    phenny wrote: »
    This is so stupid.My highest?Its some cleric I haven,t used in months and she was in *deleting* process and she got the damn gift.(there was like 4-5 days before she delete for good)I cancelled the delete to see she indeed got my gift.Free mount...what a joke.

Solutions: 1. NPC the mount
    2. Acquire a account transfer stone.
    b:bye
  • Credence - Sanctuary
    Credence - Sanctuary Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    this thread needs to be deleted and everyone needs to grow up and smell the roses

PWE is a business, ok it is entertainment but it is still a business. They have celebrated their anniversary by providing gifts to the highest level character on players accounts on each server - the logic would seem that the highest level toon is their most active. There is nothing that says they have to give a free gift.

If you do not want to use the gift on the character they gave it to, I don't think it is too much to drop $15 to get a stash stone to use the gift on another character. The money helps keep the game up and running (hopefully up to and past it's third anniversary)

The free transfers last year were because there was no account stash functionality and it was stated at the time it was a one time only facility. They introduced the account stash to allow players with multiple alts to transfer items that cannot normally be mailed between characters to do so - tt bound armor, gift mounts etc.

So if you want to transfer the gift items to another character on your account, then you need to pony up the cash - it's that simple. You don't like that? What have you lost? Nothing other than a bank or inventory space (which you can get back by npcing the mount!

You have a free 11 m/s mount you can use on a character that you would not normally have had or fashion that you would not normally have had. Financially you have probably saved money as you can either sell your existing mount to recoup costs or pass that on to an alt instead (remember if the game makes it to 3 years with you still playing - your alt toon will get a free mount too undoubtedly)

ok i am wandering a bit. back to the main point - you have something for nothing. you want to use it on a toon other than the one it was gifted too - pay up or shut up.

just my opinion. let the flaming continue/personal attacks begin.

This one ammuses me, its fine for any1 in the 2008 anniversary cause they got their Items shifted to their accounts for FREE and with a ticket got their items put on the character they choose for FREE.But its ok cause its all your opinion .. did you pay up or shut up... if you paid how much did you dump on this game. and if you shut up... why comment the ones who perfer not to shut up, everyone knows when the population actually takes action in something they mutually feel, perhaps the game will meet them half way.
    /showpost.php?p=10036192&postcount=914

Its far from perfect.. its all demolished.
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    this thread gives me the giggles ik you peeps who dont have the stash feel like **** becus you wnted the mount on a different char but if its tht important to you why not just work little by little & save little by little tell you can finnaly get the account stash the mount only takes up 1 space so it shouldnt be a prob holdin onto it on the char tht got it tell you have saved up enough coin or gold to get the stash & also i suck at making money when those stashes first came out i wnted one so badly i finnaly got 1 3 weeks ago lol b:chuckle so i have done what i told you peeps to do it isnt tht hard & if it rlly is a bother why not just npc it like other peeps have sayed pce & have a good dayb:byeb:victory
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • Credence - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    anwynd wrote: »
    this thread gives me the giggles ik you peeps who dont have the stash feel like **** becus you wnted the mount on a different char but if its tht important to you why not just work little by little & save little by little tell you can finnaly get the account stash the mount only takes up 1 space so it shouldnt be a prob holdin onto it on the char tht got it tell you have saved up enough coin or gold to get the stash & also i suck at making money when those stashes first came out i wnted one so badly i finnaly got 1 3 weeks ago lol b:chuckle so i have done what i told you peeps to do it isnt tht hard & if it rlly is a bother why not just npc it like other peeps have sayed pce & have a good dayb:byeb:victory

Love the comment for this one, your an old player.. i bet you were one of the 300,000 old people in 2008 anniversary that complained they got their mount on a different account and ticketed to FREELY move the items. b:chuckle but hey you could always just npc ur own mount instead of post in places that just inlights the flames to arguments.

edited September 2010
    This one ammuses me, its fine for any1 in the 2008 anniversary cause they got their Items shifted to their accounts for FREE and with a ticket got their items put on the character they choose for FREE.But its ok cause its all your opinion .. did you pay up or shut up...

You're an absolute idiot.

Only SOME of the people who got the 2008 Anniversary Mount actually had theirs transferred. After about 3 weeks of non-stop transferring, the GMs said enough and stopped it because it was interfering their normal job duties. Except, the people then had no other options. There was no Account Stash back then. Probably a good 1/3 of the people who got the mount were stuck with it on their account. There was no other alternative.

So, if you don't want to use the available option, you're free to use the mount on the character it's sent to. Or if it's that much of an issue you can NPC it and BUY a mount for your other character instead of being a little whiney child saying 'it's free it's not good enough for me, I gotta have it how I want or I'm gonna stomp my feet and cry out loud'.

The world isn't coming to an end because you got something for free. So, it's not completely ideal for some of you, of course everything isn't good enough for many people here. If they just opted NOT to give anyone anything, people would have complained about that too.

Sorry, it's a free 11m/s mount. If it's not on the character you want it to be NPC it. Too bad so sad.

• Credence - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    You're an absolute idiot.

Only SOME of the people who got the 2008 Anniversary Mount actually had theirs transferred. After about 3 weeks of non-stop transferring, the GMs said enough and stopped it because it was interfering their normal job duties. Except, the people then had no other options. There was no Account Stash back then. Probably a good 1/3 of the people who got the mount were stuck with it on their account. There was no other alternative.

So, if you don't want to use the available option, you're free to use the mount on the character it's sent to. Or if it's that much of an issue you can NPC it and BUY a mount for your other character instead of being a little whiney child saying 'it's free it's not good enough for me, I gotta have it how I want or I'm gonna stomp my feet and cry out loud'.

The world isn't coming to an end because you got something for free. So, it's not completely ideal for some of you, of course everything isn't good enough for many people here. If they just opted NOT to give anyone anything, people would have complained about that too.

Sorry, it's a free 11m/s mount. If it's not on the character you want it to be NPC it. Too bad so sad.

Ooo... offensive one, here we go.

Im an absolute idiot.. but the transfer was FREE and was there. So this idiot plans to still stand by what he says but its fine cause you love typing before you think. Im one of the people who got the mount on the right characters cause i lved. but its cool mr smarty rage post. Again.. ill say this.. why waste your time posting in places where ur opinions isnt wanted and clearly no one cares what you say in the thread. leave mods and admins to do their job? thnx kid.

edited September 2010
    Ooo... offensive one, here we go.

Im an absolute idiot.. but the transfer was FREE and was there. So this idiot plans to still stand by what he says but its fine cause you love typing before you think. Im one of the people who got the mount on the right characters cause i lved. but its cool mr smarty rage post. Again.. ill say this.. why waste your time posting in places where ur opinions isnt wanted and clearly no one cares what you say in the thread. leave mods and admins to do their job? thnx kid.

The transfer was free, you left out the good part... for about 3 WEEKS. Do you have any idea how many more mounts were given out this year? If they started transferring them.... some people got up to 8 or more of them... they would be at it till the end of the year. Yeah, good thinking there. Maybe they should just hire a half dozen people to sit there and transfer everyone's mounts for the next month or two. That'd be good. Throw massive sales, jack the gold price up to about 600k. Things will be so much better cause you got a free mount and had it transferred where you wanted it.

Leave the mods and admins to their jobs? Their only job would be transferring mounts all day and night till the end of the year if it were up to you. Yeah, I think that just be great for the game.

At least put a little common sense into your demands.
  • anwynd
    edited September 2010
    Love the comment for this one, your an old player.. i bet you were one of the 300,000 old people in 2008 anniversary that complained they got their mount on a different account and ticketed to FREELY move the items. b:chuckle but hey you could always just npc ur own mount instead of post in places that just inlights the flames to arguments.

actually as you can see my join date says oct unlike most people who dont care what they do i came on the forums to find out how to get a good grip on the classes i wnted to play as soon as i joined & if you dont no ill tell you only people tht joined in sep 2008 or earlier got the mount i was so pissed i didnt get 1 last year sense i wasnt tht far away from geting 1 lolb:chucklegood day to you sirb:victory
  • Credence - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    The transfer was free, you left out the good part... for about 3 WEEKS. Do you have any idea how many more mounts were given out this year? If they started transferring them.... some people got up to 8 or more of them... they would be at it till the end of the year. Yeah, good thinking there. Maybe they should just hire a half dozen people to sit there and transfer everyone's mounts for the next month or two. That'd be good. Throw massive sales, jack the gold price up to about 600k. Things will be so much better cause you got a free mount and had it transferred where you wanted it.

Leave the mods and admins to their jobs? Their only job would be transferring mounts all day and night till the end of the year if it were up to you. Yeah, I think that just be great for the game.

At least put a little common sense into your demands.

sorry im an complete idiot? but hey stop being butthurt cause someone got more then you kid. Deal with it, u comment and post on threads like these as if ur something.. but yet u complain that some noob got 50-60 more mounts then you..wooooooow sorry lets play a violin for ur sad life? Look just because it was only "about 3 weeks" since you clearly didnt see the site update for it last year~((it was actually one month all tickets that were first there got taken care of till the end of the month, which in this case the ones who complained did it ways late cause they never ticketed on time)) But lets see if you can actually put urself in the ones who actually played fair, played long, and stayed devoted to this game to give it a name, thats alot more of what the community does to keep this game live and kicking. If some want the mounts xfer'd to the proper account *It would be mighty fine* least something in a mutual effect. but here your complaining someone got more then you? Ever think the ones who got more with have to npc or get the $15.00USD in-game item to transfer it now, which makes it NOT FREE, but hey the idiot is talking and i make no sense... sorry if you cant read but im sure your definitely the right man for the right logic huh? kthnxbai hater?b:victory

• anwynd
    edited September 2010
    i see no where in michaels post about him complaining i just see him stating a factb:chuckle
    edited September 2010
    sorry im an complete idiot? but hey stop being butthurt cause someone got more then you kid. Deal with it, u comment and post on threads like these as if ur something.. but yet u complain that some noob got 50-60 more mounts then you..wooooooow sorry lets play a violin for ur sad life? Look just because it was only "about 3 weeks" since you clearly didnt see the site update for it last year~((it was actually one month all tickets that were first there got taken care of till the end of the month, which in this case the ones who complained did it ways late cause they never ticketed on time)) But lets see if you can actually put urself in the ones who actually played fair, played long, and stayed devoted to this game to give it a name, thats alot more of what the community does to keep this game live and kicking. If some want the mounts xfer'd to the proper account *It would be mighty fine* least something in a mutual effect. but here your complaining someone got more then you? Ever think the ones who got more with have to npc or get the $15.00USD in-game item to transfer it now, which makes it NOT FREE, but hey the idiot is talking and i make no sense... sorry if you cant read but im sure your definitely the right man for the right logic huh? kthnxbai hater?b:victory

lolwut? Your post is so full of if I don't even know where to begin.

You don't HAVE to use it. You're not FORCED to use it. OMG you have to pay $15... well no, you really don't. You can use in-game coin, or you can just choose not to use the mount. You're not being forced to do anything. However, you DID get a free mount which is better than nothing? No, apparently it's not. It's just given you a reason to huff and puff because you didn't get your freebie just how you wanted.

If you've been playing this game for this long, dropping 6-7m coin shouldn't be much of an issue... especially if you have multiple characters on the same account. It's highly useful. Why not just save the mount until you've farmed or merch'd the coin to get the account stash and enjoy the mount then?

Oh, yeah, that's right... They're obligated to do whatever you wish. Kinda sounds like the kid at the candy store, mommy I want that one and that one and that one and that one, yet she only got you one, and you're crying cause you didn't get everything you asked for.
  • Credence - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    anwynd wrote: »
    i see no where in michaels post about him complaining i just see him stating a factb:chuckle

"I demand moar ITAMZ!!!! Michael_dark - Lost City "

Glad you definitely can comment him -claps- Makes me laugh too.. all fact he can be butthurt over how much the fat kid got more candy then him, yep he can definitely complain about it lol. Its funny, i didnt know that i needed manuals on the characters i wanted to play before the game started when it tells you in game about them, glad to know you see this game as a training book guess it was your fault for not playing this game 1month earlier?. But its fine, i joined November 1st and not like i was crying, lol here since everyone needs a butt-buddy on forums and needs a crutch to stand up ill just definitely land a hand and actually play the game..cause thats what this forums is about.b:surrender

• anwynd
    edited September 2010
    You don't HAVE to use it. You're not FORCED to use it. OMG you have to pay $15... well no, you really don't. You can use in-game coin, or you can just choose not to use the mount. You're not being forced to do anything. However, you DID get a free mount which is better than nothing? No, apparently it's not. It's just given you a reason to huff and puff because you didn't get your freebie just how you wanted.

If you've been playing this game for this long, dropping 6-7m coin shouldn't be much of an issue... especially if you have multiple characters on the same account. It's highly useful. Why not just save the mount until you've farmed or merch'd the coin to get the account stash and enjoy the mount then?

+1000000000000000b:victory
  • anwynd
    edited September 2010
    "I demand moar ITAMZ!!!! Michael_dark - Lost City "

Glad you definitely can comment him -claps- Makes me laugh too.. all fact he can be butthurt over how much the fat kid got more candy then him, yep he can definitely complain about it lol. Its funny, i didnt know that i needed manuals on the characters i wanted to play before the game started when it tells you in game about them, glad to know you see this game as a training book guess it was your fault for not playing this game 1month earlier?. But its fine, i joined November 1st and not like i was crying, lol here since everyone needs a butt-buddy on forums and needs a crutch to stand up ill just definitely land a hand and actually play the game..cause thats what this forums is about.b:surrender

lol where does it talk about which skill is handy for what & what are certian skills useful for yea didnt think of tht did yea & also tht thread michael made was for the lulz it would seem b:bye
  • Sabatier - Raging Tide
    Sabatier - Raging Tide Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    So much butthurt over a free giff, geez folks you need to lighten up and enjoy the game otherwise you are all gonna need to take some of this to prevent your sheriffs rusty badge from falling off
    Comic Relief
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • anwynd
    edited September 2010
    So much butthurt over a free giff, geez folks you need to lighten up and enjoy the game otherwise you are all gonna need to take some of this to prevent your sheriffs rusty badge from falling off
    Comic Relief

b:chuckle
    10char
  • Tudordan - Dreamweaver
    Tudordan - Dreamweaver Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I hate idiots,but I'm forced to stay near them!
This discussion has been closed.