Anniversary discussion!

Options

Comments

• Cyrsandra - Heavens Tear
    Cyrsandra - Heavens Tear Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I havent recieved either mount or the blessing >_< wish it was easier way to get the gifts like them mailing it to us
  • Siege - Dreamweaver
    Siege - Dreamweaver Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ^ At least you got the awkward looking Hell Hound >.>

I couldn't care less about the mount at this point after seeing everyone and their mother ride around on it again. The least they could've done was change the color of the aura on the mount. Guess that was too much work and wasn't worth the effort since they don't profit off it.
  • Belgare - Sanctuary
    Belgare - Sanctuary Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I couldn't care less about the mount at this point after seeing everyone and their mother ride around on it again. The least they could've done was change the color of the aura on the mount. Guess that was too much work and wasn't worth the effort since they don't profit off it.

Exactly, last year's ani mount has lost all its value and uniqueness. Thanks PWI.
  • Toonsurfer - Sanctuary
    Toonsurfer - Sanctuary Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Lol I am still waiting on server to let me get my other mount, Its FREE and i take FREE still cant wait
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chillum - Dreamweaver
    Chillum - Dreamweaver Posts: 887 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I finally managed to get through on the web page to claim my gift.

I got a message saying it was sent to my highest level character. Chillum is my highest level character and Dreamweaver was the first server I was on.

Hmm ok then, that's what I expected.

Checked my mailbox. Nothing.

Relogged. Still nothing.

Checked all my chars on Dreamweaver. Nothing.

Started to get a sinking feeling...

Checked my alt on Archosaur. Nothing.

Checked my alt on Lost City.... Bingo! Sent to my occassional, level 28 alt there!

Suffice to say, i'm slightly bemused.

Seeing as my alt on Lost City for my account was created on a later date than this character on Dreamweaver, I would think i'd have grounds to request a transfer if I so wished?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Amber_Lust - Sanctuary
    Amber_Lust - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    8 blessings and counting.............

My lvl2 alt in Lost City got 2 blessings and the mount.....

No signs of mount at Sanctuary yet..... over 2 hours wasted, and my fingers are starting to hurt from pressing refresh.....

Yay for anniversary
  • mandiiii
    mandiiii Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    yeahh, that mount has lost appeal after trying to get the dang thing and seeing them wfly by me in arch lag >.>;
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    This is kind of getting ridiculous, why couldn't they just do like last year?

I just hope they learn from their mistakes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Zingla - Heavens Tear
    Zingla - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    its nice for those of us who can't afford a mount, that is if I could get it, won't stop saying its busy
  • Derressh - Dreamweaver
    Derressh - Dreamweaver Posts: 806 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    its nice for those of us who can't afford a mount, that is if I could get it, won't stop saying its busy

Oh, don't worry, once it finally lets you through and gives you your gifts, they'll be sent to some obscure character on a server you don't even remember playing on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I main a 97 Psy named /\bra. The forums don't like his name.
    So I post on my Barb.
    [On possibly-permanent hiatus]
  • UBleedOut - Dreamweaver
    UBleedOut - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Only character I've gotten anything on is my lvl 1 archer on Raging tides. Got mount and blessing. Still nothing to any of my Dreamweaver Characters.
  • Rikkai - Sanctuary
    Rikkai - Sanctuary Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    b:mischievousYou guys I kno what is happening to them...all the ppls who got 2+ mounts stole ours!!! graawrrrr *grabs pitchfork* gee im bored >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]~Lol dont you just love those random stalkerish guys~b:shocked
  • Amber_Lust - Sanctuary
    Amber_Lust - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Update: 9th blessing in Sanctuary.....

And FINALLY the mount too....... now my fingers can rest in peace x__x
  • Belcane - Sanctuary
    Belcane - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Hmm ... seems many people are having issues receiving their gifts. So am I.

I logged in, followed directions and received this message:

303b8qu.jpg

"The Anniversary items have already been sent to the highest level character on your account as of Wed, 12/31/1969 @ 04:00 PM. Log into the game and check your Mailbox."

Yeah...
    I logged in on my highest character and have no mail--none of my other characters have mail either.

SOOO, 1969, eh? I must have some awesome gifts coming my way. b:laugh

Now, I just get "servers are busy right now" messages so I suppose I have to be patient. Good luck, everyone. :[ Happy Anniversary.
  • Siege - Dreamweaver
    Siege - Dreamweaver Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    b:mischievousYou guys I kno what is happening to them...all the ppls who got 2+ mounts stole ours!!! graawrrrr *grabs pitchfork* gee im bored >.>

lol If I could just give away my 09 anniversary mount I would in a heartbeat.
  • KevinSkrrder - Heavens Tear
    KevinSkrrder - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    The Anniversary items have already been sent to the highest level character on your account. Log into the game and check your Mailbox!

Yeah, sure.
  • estehector
    estehector Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I just want to say: Thanks for the gifts PWI

yeah it took me a moment to get it but be patient ppl please, they are gifts after all
  • Raivon - Lost City
    Raivon - Lost City Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Be pantient, visit the site.. and I wouldnt be so fast to blame GM's for anything.. they're more of the middle-men that take all the grief.. Dev's have more say in how things go.. and maybe they wanted to see if this system could work, was sort of a neat idea.. if it worked out like the facebook jones blessing did, then no1 would have a problem.. I was a little frustrated at first.. called it "weak" but didnt get mad at them.. I'm sure they tested it small scale and it crashed large scale.. was still a neat idea an different way of trying things.. it'll get sorted out and if it doesnt.. so be it, s**t happens.. I'm happy to get mine just cuz I barely missed it last year.. so this time, I just used my stash stone to put it on my Alt-Sin cuz I like my battlecat on my BM more.. its more suiting.. but sweet mount.. thanx PWI.. and happy b-day.. oh.. and thanx for the 3 blessings that I will prob just use on my other alts b:chuckle b:bye
  • Desire - Dreamweaver
    Desire - Dreamweaver Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    estehector wrote: »
    I just want to say: Thanks for the gifts PWI

yeah it took me a moment to get it but be patient ppl please, they are gifts after all

^ This b:victory
  • arkangel001
    arkangel001 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Yay! :D

tyvm :D

i love this mount *-*
  • ITzxAxVeno - Heavens Tear
    ITzxAxVeno - Heavens Tear Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    i just want my blessing, but for all this **** i think all players over 50 should get the mount
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

sig pic by Dorset b:thanks
  • purecasie
    purecasie Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Uhm... Logged in to my highest lvl account on Archosaur... (server I play on)... No mail...

Logged in to my highest account on Sanct.. (First server I ever played on with some failed accounts which have been abandoned, the highest lvl being 15)...

And I get a blessing there but not on arch???

GMs I would really like the blessing on Arch, not sanct. I thought it was meant to be highest on ALL servers? Im confused. What should I do? b:thanks
  • Belgare - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Yes they are gifts but they are gifts that many of us have to spend money on, for dyes for the ugly coloured clothes and an account stash to deal with your two of the exact same mounts. Plus it's like a privilaged few being given something special and then BAM everyone has it. Yes it's a generous gift but it's also wallet-hungry, a chore, and a let down.
  • _Lady - Dreamweaver
    _Lady - Dreamweaver Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I finally got my items :D After some waiting, random clicking and wtf wrong server. The shorts are lime green ._. and the shoes are vibrant purple. But omg the top came out close to black *.* Ty PW!
    ~Characters~

_Lady: lvl 80 BM on Dreamweaver
    _Constantina: lvl 60 Cleric on Dreamweaver
    _Nomura: lvl 30 Wiz on Dreamweaver

Lady_Emal: lvl 61 BM on Sanctuary (Retired)
    edited September 2010
    Options
    hey ugly clothes is better than no clothes, and mount is better than no mount.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    test to see when i registered since apparently i'm a complete hyper noob thus haven't been around very long, therefore no anni mount.
  • Belgare - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    Options
    And two mounts are better than 1 mount, especially when it's the exact same mount. Right?

Wrong.
  • ZoanoAce - Lost City
    ZoanoAce - Lost City Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    test to see when i registered since apparently i'm a complete hyper noob thus haven't been around very long, therefore no anni mount.
    lolb:laugh Tremble
    ●Barb - The "natural" leader. Cool and collected, slow to anger, and typically jovial. Swift to act when friends' lives are in danger, and prepared to lay down his life if the situation calls for it.

End of lvling, starting of the unimaginableb:laughb:victoryb:coolb:cool
    edited September 2010
    Options
    nope.

know what you should do with that second one

give it to me. ill i have is a wave pacer which is incredibly slow.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• smileyface09
    smileyface09 Posts: 3
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Can u transfer the mounts onto an alt?
This discussion has been closed.