7 blessings later... I got my mount. xD

can i have one, i havent got mine yet
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

sig pic by Dorset b:thanks
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Okay, seriously?! I've been refreshing for HOURS, and I have yet to get a blessing or my mount. Thanks, PWE <3 You always manage to **** me over.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desire - Dreamweaver
    Desire - Dreamweaver Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I waited over an hour for my blessings.

When I got them they went to an alt on LC. WTF, PWI...W. T. F.

BTW, never got my mount within this hour either.

Hey dest, that happened to me too, after poking the site for another half hour i got my bless and mount here too b:chuckle
  • sorr0w
    sorr0w Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Been refreshing for a few minutes. I wonder when I'll stop getting the server busy message.

I hope I get my stuff on the right character and server.

Man, I joined just a month too late to get the fashion. b:angry
  • YukiZero - Heavens Tear
    YukiZero - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I got the blessing on Lost City server. I dont play lost city server havent since I started this game. arent you supposed to get it on the highest lvl toon on all servers?
  • ITzxAxVeno - Heavens Tear
    ITzxAxVeno - Heavens Tear Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    i want mine already
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• purecasie
    purecasie Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    *F5*
    Our apologies. Our servers are busy right now, please try again later.
    *F5*
    *F5*
    b:cry
    Been doing this for about half an hour now
  • Katzyn - Sanctuary
    Katzyn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Okay, seriously?! I've been refreshing for HOURS, and I have yet to get a blessing or my mount. Thanks, PWE <3 You always manage to **** me over.

Really? Screwed you over by not giving you a FREE gift exactly when you want it? And most importantly, because so many people are trying to do the same thing at the same time?

Haven't people heard of patience? =_=

A couple of my factionmates have gotten their mounts, through patince and good luck. I figure I'll wait til things calm down a bit before I try too much.
    Katzyn, level 101 Demon Veno
    Kylenea, level 99 Demon Cleric
    ForestSonata, level 6x Mystic
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Courtesy of the amazing Forsakenx~
  • bigd101
    bigd101 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Woo! isnt that just like the gm's and Mods... You tell us we are getting things that is going to help out alot of people by giving a mount.. blessing for better survivability.. and fash for those who been here since the dino's were alive.. you tell us that We will be reciecing the items within 48hours and yet when the time is up and its time for people to recieve their Free gifts as a token of your thanks for playing here, you suddenly disappear?? you are so caring before we reviece things but as soon as you post or remark about the wait being up you just suddenly vanish and are not to be heard of? YES KEEP IT UP!!!! CUZ THAT RIGHT THERE IS WHAT MAKES PEOPLE TRUELY WANT TO STAY ON A GAME..(BEING IGNORED BY THE PEOPLE WHO INFORM US OF UPCOMING HAPPENEING {for those illerate people who cant understand anything} )

TRUELY Gm's/DEVs i have played several and many various MMORPG's in my lifetime and by far when it comes to updates fixing things Maintaining a good server with as few problems as possible, PWI BY FAR IS THE WORST SET UP PERIOD!

YOU realize that there are over 50million people worldwide that play your Game! yet you put up one link for Hundreds,thousands even millions of people to click on to get the anni gifts. sersiously could you all get any stupider??? Several people here all Agree'd to make SEPERATE LINKS for EACH OF THE SERVERS YOU HAVE.... hmm think about how much traffic it would cut down on?? think about how much simplier it would be for the kids who play the game and are not able to comprehend things like adults could. Think about how much less spam you would have to read and come up with solutions for.. MAYBE!!! if you ALL CREATORS DEVELOPERS>> EVERY1! put just a little bit more thought into things and thought of possible out comes of sitituations that may happen You all would not have to put up with so much spam about things not working... or BETTER YET>> do LIKE YOU DID IN THE FIRST ANNI>> AND JUST MAIL IT TO US PERSONALY!

Well guess you cant Really say much for any of them.. they are constantly trying to make the game play better to out do W.O.W and A.I.O.N>> and so on and so forth that they seem to forget the little and small things that makes and breaks a game.. Good LUCK PWI cuz you will need it..
  • WitchingHour - Dreamweaver
    WitchingHour - Dreamweaver Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Managed to get my mounts and blessings on both of my accounts. Thanks PWI b:kiss
  • Aurores - Heavens Tear
    Aurores - Heavens Tear Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    got the anniversary ticket sent to my abandoned LEVEL 6 CLERIC on LC...

GMs.
    Pls.
    Fix.
    This.

b:scorn
    Retired b:bye
    edited September 2010
    Options
    purecasie wrote: »
    *F5*
    *F5*
    *F5*
    b:cry
    Been doing this for about half an hour now

ive been doing it since the system announcement on HT. it said i got it at 4pm but i still have nothing
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    bigd101 wrote: »
    Woo! isnt that just like the gm's and Mods... You tell us we are getting things that is going to help out alot of people by giving a mount.. blessing for better survivability.. and fash for those who been here since the dino's were alive.. you tell us that We will be reciecing the items within 48hours and yet when the time is up and its time for people to recieve their Free gifts as a token of your thanks for playing here, you suddenly disappear?? you are so caring before we reviece things but as soon as you post or remark about the wait being up you just suddenly vanish and are not to be heard of? YES KEEP IT UP!!!! CUZ THAT RIGHT THERE IS WHAT MAKES PEOPLE TRUELY WANT TO STAY ON A GAME..(BEING IGNORED BY THE PEOPLE WHO INFORM US OF UPCOMING HAPPENEING {for those illerate people who cant understand anything} )

TRUELY Gm's/DEVs i have played several and many various MMORPG's in my lifetime and by far when it comes to updates fixing things Maintaining a good server with as few problems as possible, PWI BY FAR IS THE WORST SET UP PERIOD!

YOU realize that there are over 50million people worldwide that play your Game! yet you put up one link for Hundreds,thousands even millions of people to click on to get the anni gifts. sersiously could you all get any stupider??? Several people here all Agree'd to make SEPERATE LINKS for EACH OF THE SERVERS YOU HAVE.... hmm think about how much traffic it would cut down on?? think about how much simplier it would be for the kids who play the game and are not able to comprehend things like adults could. Think about how much less spam you would have to read and come up with solutions for.. MAYBE!!! if you ALL CREATORS DEVELOPERS>> EVERY1! put just a little bit more thought into things and thought of possible out comes of sitituations that may happen You all would not have to put up with so much spam about things not working... or BETTER YET>> do LIKE YOU DID IN THE FIRST ANNI>> AND JUST MAIL IT TO US PERSONALY!

Well guess you cant Really say much for any of them.. they are constantly trying to make the game play better to out do W.O.W and ****>> and so on and so forth that they seem to forget the little and small things that makes and breaks a game.. Good LUCK PWI cuz you will need it..

Thanks!
  • Crystabella - Heavens Tear
    Crystabella - Heavens Tear Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Last year I got the anniversary mount for playing for a year....this year I got an anniversary mount for playing for 2 years....WHERE IS MY FASHION!?!?!!??!?!?!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Raivon - Lost City
    Raivon - Lost City Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    yay! I gots mine :D and its now on my alt Sin lol
    edited September 2010
    Options
    none of my HT accs have it, and if its on my harshland wizzy or veno(both under lvl 20) or my dw veno(also under 20) i will be serverly pissed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• _Lady - Dreamweaver
    _Lady - Dreamweaver Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Lol @ Frankie's answer. Reminds me of cool story bro >> I understand the frustration though, I'm still yet to recieve the items on the correct server.
    ~Characters~

_Lady: lvl 80 BM on Dreamweaver
    _Constantina: lvl 60 Cleric on Dreamweaver
    _Nomura: lvl 30 Wiz on Dreamweaver

Lady_Emal: lvl 61 BM on Sanctuary (Retired)
  • Teramesu - Sanctuary
    Teramesu - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Sooo...if you need me I'll be in my closet...crying..waiting for my mount..for another *checks clock* hour. b:sad
  • Siege - Dreamweaver
    Siege - Dreamweaver Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Well I finally got my gifts on my main:

1x blessing
    2x conqueror fashion
    2x mount (1st one was from the 08 anniversary)

So now I really have to consider buying an account stash stone and dyes because the color of the fash is hideous. Thanks for the "free" gifts PWE. >_>
  • Teramesu - Sanctuary
    Teramesu - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ^ At least you got the awkward looking Hell Hound >.>
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited September 2010
    Options
    There was apparently an error in sending mine, even though I still haven't gotten past the same page.

This is why forumers have to stop spreading every news in-game.
  • bowlinbob
    bowlinbob Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Thanks!

^ either doesnt understand sarcasm or this just shows how little they care about the game and the frustrated customers. I mean can you guys code anything right? Every update that doesnt invlove a pack gets some glitch, and notice the recent rubberbanding issue still hasn't been fixed nor have we gotten any "we're working on it".

the post you are referring to makes sense in the fact that instead of mailing everyone like last year.. you make all of us go to a website that can't support the load of visits. How is that logical? Then we get sarcastic people like you who for some reason don't understand our frustration.

But everyone knows if there was some glitch with packs that wouldnt allow people to open them it would be fixed in minutes.
  • deathgod09
    deathgod09 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    never got one of the mounts and i played for 2 years almost all i got was a blessing whats up with this picture...
  • Asholetta - Sanctuary
    Asholetta - Sanctuary Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    So this question is kinda for the GM's Do i really honestly have to buy an account stash just to get the mount to the character i play more, I just quite my highest lvl and It went to him instead of my new main and she is only 3 lvls lower than him >.<
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    bowlinbob wrote: »
    ^ either doesnt understand sarcasm or this just shows how little they care about the game and the frustrated customers. I mean can you guys code anything right? Every update that doesnt invlove a pack gets some glitch, and notice the recent rubberbanding issue still hasn't been fixed nor have we gotten any "we're working on it".

the post you are referring to makes sense in the fact that instead of mailing everyone like last year.. you make all of us go to a website that can't support the load of visits. How is that logical? Then we get sarcastic people like you who for some reason don't understand our frustration.

But everyone knows if there was some glitch with packs that wouldnt allow people to open them it would be fixed in minutes.

^ woulda posted that on this character but I couldnt change my avatar due to the crappy site and it's inability to support the player base visiting it.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    f5

f5

f5

f5

f5

still nothing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Desire - Dreamweaver
    Desire - Dreamweaver Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    You guys gotta have patience, spaming the forum complaining doesn't help you at all. I received my bless on my old server and after half hour i received the bless + mount on this char which is my main. b:victory patience says it all
  • OneHottShot - Heavens Tear
    OneHottShot - Heavens Tear Posts: 704 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Well I finally got my gifts on my main:

1x blessing
    2x conqueror fashion
    2x mount (1st one was from the 08 anniversary)

So now I really have to consider buying an account stash stone and dyes because the color of the fash is hideous. Thanks for the "free" gifts PWE. >_>

How long from the time it said you got it on the site til it went to your mailbox? My husband has waited over an hour since it said they sent to highest char on his account. I'm waiting too. If its just that we need to wait a bit thats cool. If they have seriously screwed up again.. well its not cool but I'm not shocked.
    edited September 2010
    Options
    hmmm still nothing on any of my alts. so ty pwe. what a anniversary. if you need me ill be on heavens tear boycotting
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• MagicSars - Dreamweaver
    MagicSars - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    My friend on Dreamweaver just told me he got 3 anni mounts. 3?! I thought you only got one per account, not character. Is this a glitch? If not I want my other 4 mounts. xD
This discussion has been closed.