Anniversary discussion!

Options

Comments

• Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I think this can take a little while... Day 1: Partying at the office... Eating cake, drinking stuff, going on ti'll late in the night... Day 2: Most staff will be home sick from hangover... Day 3: *back at work* Wow so many posts... Do we actualy have to read all that... Ohyeah almost forgot... *start sending out the gifts*
    Or something like this... But it's their anniversary so let them enjoy it for now... We're not gonna die when the pressents are a bit late right? b:pleased

@Urdthedevil: I actualy think the female fash is kinda cute... So if you don't want it and it happens to become tradable well... b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • Shulkie - Dreamweaver
    Shulkie - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    lol QQing over a frellin free gift.. grow up.

basically it is throwing down like this - the mount is the gift for 1 years loyalty to the game - some folks got it last year, and now some other folk are getting it.

they have chosen fashion as the gift for 2 years loyalty to the game - and it seems to float some people boat - just cos you don't like it does not make it a rubbish gift.

who knows if the game makes it to three year there might be aerogear in it for the longest players.. will you be QQing then?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is no place in a perfect world for double entendre!
  • Legend - Raging Tide
    Legend - Raging Tide Posts: 392 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Its been 48 hours where's mah mount?
    -quit-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

Being drunk at the anniversery party along with the staff and all the other anni mounts... b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • haedes
    haedes Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    b:chuckle The mounts are awesome!!!!
  • EthikaII - Heavens Tear
    EthikaII - Heavens Tear Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

4-6 hours left on my time

Btw have they red text'd "HAPPY ANNIVERSARY PWI!" in game yet? that might be a sign its close to time xD
    Retired Sage.
    Moving to alts till they fix GBA boss ;(
  • Foxy_Fiona - Heavens Tear
    Foxy_Fiona - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Yes, IF they decide to do the transferring again. They probably won't though, cause account stashes are available now.

That would be epic fail.

It's tacky to give us a gift that may or may not be something we can use on our highest level character and then force us to pay $15 if we want to put it on a character that can actually use it...

Personally, my highest level character already has an awesome ride. It cost me $40 and I really don't need a land mount for her. My veno on the other hand... she could definitely use it. Unfortunately, my veno is my second highest.

Edit: Interesting. I've been playing this game since April or May of last year. My forum account shows my join date as well... right now... because I usually choose to not be vocal on forums. Rawr...
  • DirtyDann - Heavens Tear
    DirtyDann - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    its been 24 hours and i still havent got my mount who do i have to rage on.
  • Shulkie - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Personally, my highest level character already has an awesome ride. It cost me $40 and I really don't need a land mount for her. My veno on the other hand... she could definitely use it. Unfortunately, my veno is my second highest.

so why not give your veno the boutique mount and use the non transferable (11m/s remember) hell hound on your higher toon.. or is that too simple?

they aren't forcing anyone to buy a stash stone BUT if you want your gift on a toon other than your highest level then why not pony up some cash for the game - it's an extra 16 storage slots if nothing else.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Krisnda - Lost City
    Krisnda - Lost City Posts: 1,465 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    So are the presents just automatically going to be sent to everyone, or how is that going to work?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A good moderator should:
    - Have the computer skills necessary to handle forum-related tasks (Web skills, basic programming)
    - Be patient to handle all sorts of requests
    - Be level-headed to keep discussions and some petty squabbles in check.b:cool
  • NarcissaFox - Archosaur
    NarcissaFox - Archosaur Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    There's one thing I don't understand.

Say you play two different servers (many of us do). Will the mount go to the highest character on both servers? or just the highest character over all? for example i have my veno on archosaur who is lvl 14 and a cleric on dreamweaver lvl 50ish i think. I mainly use this account for banking purposes so there are random bank alts scattered around. Anyone have an idea about this?
  • Sukinee - Heavens Tear
    Sukinee - Heavens Tear Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    On this char I also have a $40 mount (the ninetails) and I'm keeping that on her because it fits her style so nicely b:victory The anni mount is gonna go to my sin because it seems to be the only char that the style remotely matches too o.O

As for the account stash...it really is not fair that the players last year were able to send in a ticket to simply move the mount to another char on their account and if we have to get an account stash stone just to trade mounts on our accounts...well that's just lame and cold <_<

No, I'm not gonna get money to get a stone just to move the mount around, and atm it would be just like paying $15 for a mount.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Member of Nocturne and Hikari...spread the light be nice to others!

"I conform to non-conformity." Join date: November 2008 :D
  • Krisnda - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    Options
    There's one thing I don't understand.

Say you play two different servers (many of us do). Will the mount go to the highest character on both servers? or just the highest character over all? for example i have my veno on archosaur who is lvl 14 and a cleric on dreamweaver lvl 50ish i think. I mainly use this account for banking purposes so there are random bank alts scattered around. Anyone have an idea about this?
    I believe it goes to all the highest lv characters on any servers u have characters on (correct me if im wrong D:)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A good moderator should:
    - Have the computer skills necessary to handle forum-related tasks (Web skills, basic programming)
  • NarcissaFox - Archosaur
    NarcissaFox - Archosaur Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I believe it goes to all the highest lv characters on any servers u have characters on (correct me if im wrong D:)

I hope so, that would be wonderful. Especially seeing as i don't play my cleric at all. Just kept it around cause it was my first character ever with a horrible build b:chuckle

wonder what the policy was last year? did they give it to highest lvl characters on any server you played last year?
  • Shulkie - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    Options
    pretty sure the stash stones weren't around this time last year.. (might be wrong tho - thought they came in just before or around the time of Raging Tide?).. so folks didnt have the option they do now
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Krisnda - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I hope so, that would be wonderful. Especially seeing as i don't play my cleric at all. Just kept it around cause it was my first character ever with a horrible build b:chuckle

wonder what the policy was last year? did they give it to highest lvl characters on any server you played last year?
    Well i didnt get the mount last year, i started feb 2009 D: lol

but i do think thats how it works.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A good moderator should:
  • XzxERICxzx - Dreamweaver
    XzxERICxzx - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    how can u tell if you have been playing for more than a year?
  • Krisnda - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    Options
    how can u tell if you have been playing for more than a year?
    Check the date from the e-mail they sent u when you registered for PWI
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A good moderator should:
  • I_Love_Pets - Heavens Tear
    I_Love_Pets - Heavens Tear Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    canvaz wrote: »
    Hope I can transfer my 1st anniversary mount to my other character. I was denied due to being over the 6 week time limit.

[EDIT] <<<<Join date is under your forum account name LOL

not accurate if you updates ur forum account from the og forum 1 to a avitar it changes the date i garentee u it as mine did
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dont be fooled by looks.
    Even beauty can kill.

also wish they would fix the dam prob with my "join date" its way off>_>
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Am I the only one that really likes the female anni fash? b:puzzled
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
    edited September 2010
    Options
    is there another way i deleted that e-mail
  • Shulkie - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    Options
    have a look in your pwi game folder. if you haven't reinstalled at all the creation date of the oldest files should be around the time you registered your pwi account.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    When do we start getting the gifts??My main aquired the anni mount last year but has gotten nothing as of now and my alt account was created around april of 09(separate account)and didnt get anything as well(mount).
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ok is there any other way? had to format comp the other week.
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Zzz im kinda pissed, I made this account on.. 2008-10-22

anyone else in the same boat as me? Losing out on free stoofs by less then a month XD
  • Shulkie - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    Options
    probably (hopefully) they will start sending them out in the next few hours.. dunno why they didnt have all this set up ready to roll after maintenance the other night..

but oh well ;) ours is not to reason why, our's is but to do and die and qq over anni packs..

woneo.. all you are gonna miss out on is the fashion.. you should get a mount.

eric. Frankie said you could pm him to get your start date. prepare for a wait though he probably has a bulging sack..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • EthikaII - Heavens Tear
    EthikaII - Heavens Tear Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Am I the only one that really likes the female anni fash? b:puzzled

=( i like it to but i won't be getting it

3hours 30 min-4 hours 30 min to go

btw you can't say "YOUR" mount , "MY" mount , its not yours untill its under your ***. what you haven't paid for or already claimed cannot be called yours o.o"

nothing will be crushed if you don't get it except your hopes and dreams ....
    Retired Sage.
    Moving to alts till they fix GBA boss ;(
  • Saiyori - Dreamweaver
    Saiyori - Dreamweaver Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Zzz im kinda pissed, I made this account on.. 2008-10-22

anyone else in the same boat as me? Losing out on free stoofs by less then a month XD

2008-10-2 Yep.
  • midgetbaby
    midgetbaby Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Happy Anniversary!
  • MadisonRayne - Heavens Tear
    MadisonRayne - Heavens Tear Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    eric. Frankie said you could pm him to get your start date. prepare for a wait though he probably has a bulging sack..

I PM'd frankie for my start date, and he answered it very fast (within 2-3 hours)

and YAY for free mount (even if its ugly >_>)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.