Anniversary discussion!

Options

Comments

• Kyarae - Sanctuary
    Kyarae - Sanctuary Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    does someone know how fast the annyversary mount is? is it +10, +11 or +8, +9 or something else..?
  • SugarPrinces - Sanctuary
    SugarPrinces - Sanctuary Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    What everyone's missing is obvious, only franky and kanto have the magic keys that must me turned at the exact same time to release the gifts, and in the first post frankie states clearly at the bottom that shouldnt doesnt mean will, in other words, they both booked vacation time in advance so they dont gotta be here when the ____ hits the ___ b:laughb:victory
  • Derressh - Dreamweaver
    Derressh - Dreamweaver Posts: 806 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    does someone know how fast the annyversary mount is? is it +10, +11 or +8, +9 or something else..?

Level 1 speed is 10, max level speed is 11.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I main a 97 Psy named /\bra. The forums don't like his name.
    So I post on my Barb.
    [On possibly-permanent hiatus]
  • ZAPATON - Sanctuary
    ZAPATON - Sanctuary Posts: 875 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

10.0 m/s on lvl1, as you can see on the picture here:

http://www.perfectworld.com/blog/?p=108211

Now I'm not quite sure but... weren't lvl1 mounts with 10.0 m/s speed going at 11.0 m/s at lvl11? b:question

Edit: Thanks Derressh - Dreamweaver ^^
    Madness?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kyarae - Sanctuary
    Kyarae - Sanctuary Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ooh yeah ty b:laugh
  • EthikaII - Heavens Tear
    EthikaII - Heavens Tear Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    What everyone's missing is obvious, only franky and kanto have the magic keys that must me turned at the exact same time to release the gifts, and in the first post frankie states clearly at the bottom that shouldnt doesnt mean will, in other words, they both booked vacation time in advance so they dont gotta be here when the ____ hits the ___ b:laughb:victory

maybe we should bribe them for our stuff now then?? mouth worth of drinks,movies, strippers,umm........some other stuff...b:avoid
    Retired Sage.
    Moving to alts till they fix GBA boss ;(
  • Mraochan - Lost City
    Mraochan - Lost City Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

Now I'm not quite sure but... weren't lvl1 mounts with 10.0 m/s speed going at 11.0 m/s at lvl11? b:question

Yes that's usually the way they go ^^
  • /Manga - Harshlands13
    /Manga - Harshlands13 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Nevermind, i was fool.
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I've just got an ingame mail says:
    "Enclosed is an item issued to you by the PW staff. If you have any questions about this please use the ticketing bla bla bla..."

But there is nothing in the mail lol... Happened to any1 else?

Looks like a ticket reimbursement to me. Got something similar after I sent a ticket about a makeover scroll glitching.

The anni mount mail last year specifically stated it was an anniversary gift.

It's odd that it was empty though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • EthikaII - Heavens Tear
    EthikaII - Heavens Tear Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    "Enclosed is an item issued to you by the PW staff. If you have any questions about this please use the ticketing bla bla bla..."

um ill know in a second when i get past loading screen on to main Oo

Edit :o you get nothing in mail and my game crashes trying to check mail
    Retired Sage.
    Moving to alts till they fix GBA boss ;(
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

Think that hard through. Are you sure there was nothing in it??

I got that last night but forgot I had a blessings email still kicking aruond.

Are yuo sure that was not it? Jones +30 Belssing.
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • /Manga - Harshlands13
    /Manga - Harshlands13 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Looks like a ticket reimbursement to me. Got something similar after I sent a ticket about a makeover scroll glitching.

The anni mount mail last year specifically stated it was an anniversary gift.

It's odd that it was empty though.

It wasnt empty, i realized now...
    There was the facebook blessbox in it....
    b:surrender
  • Tainaker - Harshlands
    Tainaker - Harshlands Posts: 302 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

You think you re going to get a mount? rofl b:laugh

this is an alt u moron

so do i really need to submit a ticket to get the mount here? T_T
    edited September 2010
    Options

this is an alt u moron

so do i really need to submit a ticket to get the mount here? T_T

Yes, IF they decide to do the transferring again. They probably won't though, cause account stashes are available now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nator
    nator Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    will the fashion go to the highest lv even though it's in the process of being deleted since yesterday or only active avatars.
    War of Immortals
    Olympus West Server

ID 7030141G010001089000801S13fb1f
  • ChopChop - Raging Tide
    ChopChop - Raging Tide Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Highest lvl on account reguardless of server ? .

Accout Stash doesnt allow for transfer between servers does it ? i already think i know the answer will be no :P

Curious because i changed severs some time back and my main is just 1 lvl lower then my old one on the old server that i dont play on anymore .
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I don't think you will be able to transfer between servers.

You do on the other hand get one gift per server per character.

Thats what happened for me last year. All my high level toons on each server got a gift.

Now, I don't see why they can't transfer the gift for people who do not have stash stones. They did it last year so why not make a deadline this year??

Some of us have been here sicne the beginning and don't have the money to get one of those stash stones but still deserve to enjoy the gift on the toon they want.
  • Aneemah - Heavens Tear
    Aneemah - Heavens Tear Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Highest lvl on account reguardless of server ? .

Accout Stash doesnt allow for transfer between servers does it ? i already think i know the answer will be no :P

Curious because i changed severs some time back and my main is just 1 lvl lower then my old one on the old server that i dont play on anymore .

Last year we got the mount on every server you had a character, and if more than one character was there, the highest level character got it.
  • Bueller - Lost City
    Bueller - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Thanks for the stuff makes an old guy have something to look forward to for being so loyal
  • Tainaker - Harshlands
    Tainaker - Harshlands Posts: 302 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Last year we got the mount on every server you had a character, and if more than one character was there, the highest level character got it.

ohhh nice i hope this would be the case...another thing is just a rumor ik but i heard u can only use the mount for like 3 months or semething? zup with that?
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ohhh nice i hope this would be the case...another thing is just a rumor ik but i heard u can only use the mount for like 3 months or semething? zup with that?

The 15 attack/defense level blessing only lasts 90 days.

The mount has no duration.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    Options

FALSE. I sitll have all mine.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    zzzzzzz.......

Kinda takes the whole "oh boy it's 2nd anniversary" feeling away when they're like "it's PWI's second anniversary! We're still working on the gifts.

meh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • KittyTaco - Lost City
    KittyTaco - Lost City Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    zzzzzzz.......

Kinda takes the whole "oh boy it's 2nd anniversary" feeling away when they're like "it's PWI's second anniversary! We're still working on the gifts.

meh.

it's pwi, I expect some sort of delay and we'll get the gifts in about a week b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear
    Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Its been Pwi's anniversary for a year now, were still waiting for the 1st lot of packs to go b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Thrashbarg - Dreamweaver
    Thrashbarg - Dreamweaver Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Yay for waiting for a cheap outsourced data-mining service to finish compiling the list of who gets what gifts!

Yay for waiting for coders to fix the new graphical bugs that were created with the anniversay fashion!

Yay for a company trying to drive it's customers elsewhere so the executives can make a fortune investing in the competition!

And yay for boring world quest flights that inspire my cynical conspiracy theories!
    All the world's a game,
    And all the men and women merely gamers:
    They have their wipes and their rezzes;
    And one man in his time plays many alts.
  • Rambox - Sanctuary
    Rambox - Sanctuary Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

True...b:surrender
  • PiscNinja - Sanctuary
    PiscNinja - Sanctuary Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    zzzzzzz.......

meh.

If they dont let you transfer the items it'll be even better:

"it's PWI's second anniversary! We're still working on the gifts. You'll have to pay to use them" =]
  • Urdthedevil - Heavens Tear
    Urdthedevil - Heavens Tear Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    To tell you the truth the female fashion sucks for the second ani gift. The male one look good.

Also by giving it only to one character would be unfair, compared to the players loyalty of being with you guys for 2 years, plus the cost of fashion compared to cost of the mount is nothing. Its a rip off. It is like **** around with the players that stayed with you guys for 2 years. They players supported you guys, why dont you give something nice back!

I would suggest to change female fashion to sumething better(everyone I talked to, dont like female fash), let players decide.
    Allow players to customize the color of their fashion. Create a web interface where they can do that and just mail it to the character of their choosing, like the facebook event.
    Give the fashion to all of the characters on that account.

Giving the same mount to people that have been with the game for one year it is kind of unfair to those that have been in the game for 2 years. Change the mount slightly, make it stand out.

Why not give another mount to players that have been in the game for 2 years or give them an aerogear, dont they deserve it ?

I have read your news and announcements, and you guys are doing very well finantially, you are boasting about your profits and expansions, then why dont you make those that helped you reach these hights proud.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]That my veno. b:bye
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    two months later....oh yeah guys we are still working on getting you anni stuff. Don't worry we promise it's being worked on.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
This discussion has been closed.